Program Recover Deleted Photos From Phone
Accidental deletion of photos on a phone or smartphone running Android or iOS is an unpleasant situation, but in most cases it is fixable. Today, there are several effective methods for recovering photos deleted from a gadget’s memory card. At the same time, you can use both the capabilities built into the system and additional software.
Android Photo Recovery
Regardless of which OS the phone runs on, when you erase any information from it, it does not completely disappear from the memory card. The place that was previously occupied by deleted files is simply classified as free, that is, the system now knows that it can be used to record new data. This means that while the deleted pictures have not been overwritten, it is possible to recover them.
You can return photos deleted from your phone using:
- synchronization procedures with a cloud data warehouse;
- 7-Data Android Recovery programs;
- Dr.Fone utilities.
Return photos through cloud storage
The easiest way to reanimate accidentally deleted photos from your smartphone is to use the Google Photos cloud service. When you activate the synchronization function with this repository on your gadget, all the images on your phone will automatically be saved to the Google virtual drive. This will allow you to access your images from any device or personal computer, and also, if necessary, return the lost files in integrity and safety.
To enable automatic saving of photos, you must:
- On your Android phone, enter the settings and select the appropriate item.
- Add an account by entering your Gmail account.
- Launch the Google Photos program, which is a standard application in the Android OS, and activate startup in the settings. Free cloud storage capacity is 15GB. To increase the space you have to pay a certain amount of money.
To recover deleted photos, you just need to go to the Google drive and save the required pictures to the memory card of your phone or PC.
Please note that backup involves not only automatically saving new photos to Google, but also deleting them from storage when deleting files from your smartphone. To prevent this, if you accidentally delete an image, you must immediately turn off Wi-fi on the device, thereby blocking synchronization.
Resuscitating photos via 7-Data Android Recovery
This program is designed specifically for the Android OS and allows you to recover not only deleted photos, but also other types of files (video, music, text, etc.).
The resuscitation procedure is as follows:
- The program is downloaded from the Internet and installed on a PC.
- The gadget is connected to the PC using a USB cable, after which the debug mode is activated on the first one.
- The installed program is turned on, and then a memory card is selected where previously deleted photos were stored.
- A scan of the selected disk starts, at the end of which all the found files are displayed. You need to select the desired object, for example, the Mikulu folder, and save it on the computer by clicking Save.
If this method does not help, then use another utility.
Using Dr.Fone Utility
Dr.Fone is another resuscitation program with which you can restore even contacts and SMS messages that have been deleted from the phone’s memory. For resuscitation you need:
- Install and run the program.
- Connect the device to the PC and enable debugging mode.
- In the program window, click Start, and then enable scanning the memory card by clicking on the Allow phone.
- A search for deleted information will start, after which the found files will appear on the screen, divided into directories. You are required to select the Galery folder and mark all the photos that need to be restored.
IOS photo recovery
There are also many tools on Apple phones and tablets to recover lost photos, of which the most effective are:
- iCloud cloud storage
- EaseUS MobiSaver utility.
iTunes is a program designed to download various content on the iPhone and iPad, control the gadget through a PC, create OS backups, and also to restore data erased from a smartphone. With its help, you can reanimate photo, files, contacts, SMS, etc.
For successful recovery via iTunes, you must have a backup copy of your device on your computer.
The procedure for resuscitation will be as follows:
- Connect iPhone to PC.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the iPhone tab and click “Restore.”.
- From the list of backups, select one and start the resuscitation procedure.
iCloud is an analog of Google Cloud Storage, only for iOS. To use it, it is necessary that synchronization is activated on the phone.
As with Google, if you accidentally delete a photo, you only need to go into the cloud storage and restore the images from the existing copy.
From third-party software, the EaseUS MobiSaver application should be highlighted, with which you can also restore deleted photos.
- Run the program.
- Specify the type of files to be restored.
- Connect iPhone to PC.
- Activate the scanning process.
- Select the photos you want to return and save them in the specified location.