Output the image from your Xiaomi phone to the TV
Broadcasting on Xiaomi (Redmi) what is it?
For the past few years, all Xiaomi (Redmi) smartphones are able to broadcast their screen to the TV display. Today I’m going to show you how to set up screen broadcasting from Xiaomi to TV in one step.
Broadcasting on Xiaomi what is it. Using the protocol Wi-Fi Display Android operating system using Wi-Fi wireless communication in automatic mode knows how to transfer an image from the phone screen to the TV display in real time.
The convenience of broadcasting technology on Xiaomi is the high level of automatic configuration, it is possible for the user to enable or disable the data transmission, there are no other opportunities to affect the configuration.
Maybe for experienced users it seems a disadvantage, but for the vast majority of ordinary owners of phones Xiaomi is a huge plus, because if there are no settings, then the function does not break and does not turn off unexpectedly, as well as not affect the quality and stability of image transmission.
Picture from phone to TV via USB
To connect you will need a normal USB cable, you can use the included cable, which you use to charge the Xiaomi battery.
When connecting via USB there are restrictions, Xiaomi will act as a flash drive, you can view only those media files that are recorded in the memory of the gadget: photos, videos, music.
When you connect your phone to the TV via USB, you can’t watch videos on YouTube or any other streaming service.
- Connect the USB cable to your phone and TV
- On your TV set, select the USB port as your input source
- On your phone, choose to show photos or videos from your Xiaomi smartphone
How to connect your phone to the TV Xiaomi Mi TV 4a?
On your TV, open the appropriate function that activates Miracast. On Xiaomi smartphone running MIUI 11 go to “Settings” and find the line “Connection and sharing”. Activate the “Broadcast” item switch, and confirm that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on the smartphone.
How to stream iPhone screen to Android TV
- Select your TV Click on the picture to enlarge.
- Press “Start” to start the broadcast on the selected Android TV device. Get Started.
- Start streaming Click on the picture to enlarge
How to connect a Wireless Display?
Connecting a wireless display is easy. In the TV settings, go to the “Network” menu. Look for “Miracast/Intel’s WiDi”. Next, connect the function on your TV using the “On/Off” button.
If you are using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet, swipe down from the top edge of the screen and turn on Smart View or Screen Mirroring in the menu. Then the connection between the cell phone and the TV will be established.
Today we talked about how to connect your smartphone to your TV, thereby duplicating the image from your small display to your huge home theater screen. Which option is the most comfortable and of high quality. Each user decides individually.
If you are able to synchronize wirelessly, choose definitely Miracast. Or use the built-in Smart TV pairing function.
Need to connect by wire? Then either the common and familiar HDMI, or the rare but cool MHL cable.
Xiaomi broadcast video to TV (“pure” Android)
Go to “Settings” in the menu “Screen” and then to “Broadcasts”
Then activate “Broadcast” and wait until the TV is detected and then you can connect to it. If all went well, the TV will display the image from your Xiaomi phone.
Xiomi mi tv 4s 55″ настройка и получение подписки на 6 мес для онлайн кинотеатров бесплатно
How to connect your smartphone to the TV to watch?
Open the network settings on your TV and turn on Miracast. On the smartphone, go to “Settings” → “Screen” → “Wireless Monitor” and enable the function. Select the TV in the list of found Miracast devices. Picture from your smartphone will appear on the TV screen immediately after connection.
How to watch movies on your TV from your phone
- The easiest way is to connect your phone to your TV using a USB cable. To do this, your TV must have a USB port (all modern models have one)
- The devices can also be connected using an HDMI cable
- Wireless synchronization can be done via Bluetooth.
There are a number of reasons why the iPhone does not connect to the TV, as well as their solutions:
Xiaomi Mi TV P1: Settings for GREAT Image Quality
- If you are using a connection with AirPlay, make sure the devices are compatible and close to each other;
- If wired, make sure the cable is secure. It must not be damaged;
- If the Wi-Fi connection fails, check that both devices are on the same network.
Require the phone to be near the receiver all the time, but provide a stable signal without cuts, in high quality.
Use the USB cable provided to connect your Xiaomi smartphone to the TV. Next:
The formats that can be played by the device, depending on the media player built into it.
The most controversial way to display an image for the following reasons:
- Smartphone and TV must support MHL standard (see technical specifications);
- To models with microUSB you will need to buy a special adapter. Devices with USB Type-C are declared backward compatible.
Next, to connect your Xiaomi smartphone to the TV:
- Connect to the adapter HDMI cable and your phone;
- You power it from an external power source: usually a 5V charger or the USB of the TV itself is enough;
- The image from the phone hits the screen. The aspect ratio is set automatically.