Nokia 206 How to Transfer Contacts
SIM card transfer
The easiest and fastest method to transfer numbers to a new android phone is to simply move all contacts along with a SIM card. Then you do not have to install all sorts of additional programs. To do this, you must:
- On your “Nokia” go to “Contacts”.
- Select all available numbers in the function menu.
- Find the item “Move to SIM card” or similar.
- Rearrange the card in a new phone.
- Make sure all rooms are available.
We transmit via Bluetooth
Most of the latest Nokia models had Bluetooth wireless technology in their location. Through it, you can transfer all contacts in just a few minutes. Let’s find out how to copy contacts. To do this, follow a few simple steps.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both phones.
- Go to Nokia‘s contacts section. If possible, select all numbers. Press “Options”.
- In the menu that opens, find “Transfer.” Select via Bluetooth.
- Confirm transfer on android phone. Files have the vcf extension.
- Android operating system should automatically add them to your notebook. Make sure everything is transmitted.
The only drawback of this method is when your Nokia does not allow you to transfer all contacts at a time. Copying one at a time is irrational, but it takes a very long time, so you should resort to another solution.
Gmail memory card
If your Nokia has an SD card, then transferring contacts will not be a big problem for you. Almost all models with a system from the S60 have a backup function. That is what you will need. Previously on Android you need to enable synchronization with Google. To copy all phone numbers, you need to:
- Go to the “Settings” of your Nokia phone.
- Find the menu item “Backup / Backup”. Click on it.
- Select Create Copy, and then Contacts. The phone will warn you that this process may take several minutes. As a result, the backup.dat file will be created on your memory card.
- Connect the phone via USB to the computer, and then go to the SD card in the Backup folder. Save the backup.dat file to your computer.
- Log in to your Gmail.
- In the left menu, click on the inscription Gmail, and then select “Contacts”.
- In the window that opens, on the right side, click “”, and then select the line “Import”.
- You will see source selection window. Click the last item “Import from CVS files”. It is advisable to switch to the “previous version of contacts.”
- Next, click “Import contacts” again, and then specify the file format dat.
All contacts from the file will appear in Google storage. If the synchronization is configured correctly, then after connecting the Android phone to the Internet, after a couple of minutes, the mobile phone numbers will appear in your notebook.
Nokia PS Suite Gmail
If all of the above does not suit you, then you should try using specialized programs, for example, Nokia PS Suite. It comes with a telephone on an optical disk. But if you don’t have one, the application can always be downloaded online. Nokia PC Suite provides wide functionality to work with your Nokia, including copy numbers.
The following instructions will help you transfer contacts from Nokia to Android:
- Install Nokia Suite on your personal computer. The program has a Russian interface, so you will not have any difficulties with it.
- Connect your Nokia phone via USB to your PC. If the system prompted you to select a mode, specify to connect as PS Suite. Make sure the app recognizes your mobile gadget.
- Launch Nokia Suite, and then go to the Contacts section.
- In the bottom menu, click the “Contact Sync” button. This process can take from 1 to 5 minutes. Wait for the end.
- Now you should export all the contacts from the program. Select all numbers using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl A.
- Click “File” in the top menu and then “Export Contacts“.
- Save the files to your computer.
- Next, merge all vcf files into one. To do this, create a plain text document in TXT format in the contacts folder. Open it. Write the following line inside: copy / B contacts.vcf. Save the changes. Change the extension to BAT.
- Run the file. He will create contacts.vcf where all numbers will be saved.
- Next, follow steps 6-9 of the above instructions, then upload the document to Gmail. After synchronizing Google with the Android device, the entire set of phone numbers will already be on the smartphone.
This is a universal method that is suitable for any Nokia phones and modern gadgets. The main thing is that you have a USB cable for Nokia, as older models have not yet used the generally accepted microUSB connector.
Using the MOBILedit Application
Another useful program that will simplify your life is MOBILedit. It has at its disposal an intuitive interface, as well as a wide database of drivers for a wide variety of models on the operating systems S40, S60, Symbian os and Android. You can find the application on the Internet. It must first be installed on your computer.
Next, you must follow these steps:
- Turn on MOBILedit.
- Connect the phone from which you want to export contacts.
- Select “Phone” in the main menu. The connection type is “USB Cable” (you can also use Bluetooth and even Wi-Fi).
- Select the Devices menu, and then click Export.
- Connect the phone to which you want to transfer data, and in the same menu, click “Import”.
The program has an English interface. This is a paid product, so for proper operation you may need a special “Crack”. You can also find it on the Internet. When downloading files, be extremely careful, as they may contain viruses or malware. Be sure to check the downloaded archive or folder with antivirus software.
Now you know several ways how to quickly copy contacts from Nokia to a modern Android phone. Depending on the model and the available interfaces, you can choose the most convenient method for yourself.