MSI mystic light laptop. CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs
CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs
Ahead of CES, MSI launched a brand-new lineup of gaming devices powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel 7th generation CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 GPUs.
Brand-new VR-ready gaming laptops, gaming motherboards, ultimate gaming graphics cards equipped with TWIN FROZR VI, gaming desktop PCs and Gaming Gear peripherals will bring gamers all over the world the latest and greatest technologies. With Windows 10, these devices have your personal digital assistant, Cortana, built-in, are equipped with the Xbox app and Direct X12 and can take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere.
Let’s take a closer look at what MSI announced today:
MSI gaming laptops with performance, resolution and multimedia
Thanks to the new the Intel 7th generation CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti GTX1050 gaming graphics cards, the gaps between laptops and desktops are further shortened, delivering the faster and smoother VR experience to all gamers. All of MSI’s gaming notebooks equipped with the latest NVIDIA PASCAL graphics cards are VR-ready, and Intel 7 th generation CPU will be added to all of MSI’s gaming product lines, allowing VR users to run their VR applications even faster and smoother.
MSI also enhances the audio experience with ESS SABRE HiFi technology. Now, MSI GT83VR, GT73VR, GS73VR, GS63VR and GS43VR gaming laptops are ready to support the finest audio quality through SABRE HiFi DAC to your high-end headsets.
Nahimic VR sound enhancement in MSI Gaming
Now, with Nahimic VR with 7.1 sound provided exclusively on MSI gaming notebooks (on selected models), you can enjoy VR like never before.
The Nahimic 2, which will be available for all new gaming notebooks announced at CES, will support more features and higher compatibility for VR games. It has refined profile interface and, together with Nahimic VR by Nahimic 2 technology, will be optimized for HTC VIVE kits in early 2017.
MSI GAMING Motherboards – Personalize your gaming rig with RGB Mystic Light
The next-generation MSI GAMING motherboards are packed with unique features such as M.2 Shield to protect against thermal throttling on super-fast M.2 SSDs and VR Boost to deliver a smooth VR experience with lower latency and less chance of motion sickness.
The Z270 GAMING M7 gaming motherboard is an incredibly versatile and complete foundation for a high-end gaming system. Features such as Audio Boost 4 PRO, with Nahimic 2, provides gamers the purest sound experience and a competitive edge on the battlefield. All the heatsinks and covers on the Z270 GAMING M7 motherboard feature RGB Mystic Light, which lets you change the colors and effects with a single click of the mouse.
The Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON motherboard is sure to offer gamers a true personalized experience with RGB Mystic Light. Using the Gaming App, gamers can easily control the LEDs by smartphone. Mystic Light Sync ensures any additional LEDs on cases, keyboard or other accessories synchronize colors and effects.
The Z270 TOMAHAWK gaming motherboard is built to ensure perfect performance during long gaming sessions with features such as twin Turbo M.2, GAMING LAN and Audio Boost.
Mighty Imposing Gaming Desktop PCs – Aegis, Nightblade and Trident Series
Unmatched in performance and extraordinary in design, the Aegis Series are at the top of MSI’s gaming desktop line-up. Built on the legacy of the first Nightblade gaming desktop series, the new Nightblades feature both an updated exterior and interior design. The Trident series has made its mark as the world’s smallest VR-ready PC to date. Now upgraded with the new Intel 7th generation CPU, Trident 3 is the pinnacle of small form factor, yet high-performance PC gaming.
MSI GAMING Graphics Card Series
Core Frozr is the best choice for gamers looking for a complete MSI-style setup with top-notch acoustic performance. For gamers looking to gain more graphics power while staying with their current laptop, MSI GUS (Graphics Upgrade Solution) is the answer to elevate the graphics performance to the highest level. Using a Thunderbolt interface, both latest generation NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards are supported.
Immerse GH70 GAMING Headset, Clutch GM70 GAMING Mouse, Vigor GK80 and GK70 GAMING Keyboards
Recognizing the importance of true detailed Hi-Fi sound reproduction in games, the upcoming Immerse GH70 GAMING Headset features certified Hi-Res drivers with Virtual 7.1 Surround sound and color effects through MSI Mystic Light Sync. The Clutch GM70 GAMING mouse, combined with an incredibly precise 18000 DPI optical sensor and full RGB Mystic Light, can be used both wired and wireless by simply disconnecting the cable on the mouse for ultimate comfort. Finally, two new high-end mechanical gaming keyboards featuring Cherry MX Switches, RGB Mystic Light and a multitude of hotkeys. Standing out from the crowd, Vigor GK80 and GK70 GAMING Keyboards are designed to offer comfort and all the tools a true gamer needs.
Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
MSI continues to push the limits of what’s possible to offer PC gamers. To learn more about today’s news, visit us.MSI.com.
Cortana available in select markets
[FIXED]MSI Mystic Light Not Working on Windows 11,10
Computer gaming becomes even more pleasant when you have control over your PC’s RGB lighting. And with MSI Mystic Light, you can adjust the RGB lighting of your PC to enjoy your gaming sessions to the fullest. However, as reported by many users, the MSI Mystic Light is not working, hampering the user experience. If you are also struggling with the same issue, you may read this article to fix it quickly and easily.
This write-up walks you through some tried and tested fixes to the Mystic Light not working error. However, before moving on to the solutions, going through the possible causes of the problem will be of great help.
If you understand what may have caused the Mystic Light not working issue, fixing it will be an easy task. Hence, let us first discuss the same.
Why Is MSI Mystic Light Not Working
The following are reasons you may be experiencing the MSI Mystic Light not working problem.
- Outdated Dragon Center or Mystic Light
- Your Dragon Center/Mystic Light is corrupted
- Out-of-date BIOS
- Temporary glitches
- Presence of conflicting applications
- Corrupt operating system installation
Above, we listed the possible culprits behind the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Now, let us go through its quick and easy fixes.
Fixes for MSI Mystic Light Not Working Issue
You may apply the solutions shared below to fix the issues due to which the MSI Mystic Light is not working.
Fix 1: Try updating the Dragon Center
MSI often releases updates to fix the random bugs that may have occurred. Hence, updating the Dragon Center or Mystic Light is among the solutions to the problem you are experiencing. Below is how you may perform the Dragon Center/Mystic Light update.
- Launch the MSI Dragon Center and go to the Live Updates section.
- Select the Scan option to view the available updates for the Mystic Light and Dragon Center.
- Choose the new updates and select Install to get them installed.
- After installing the updates, restart your computer and check whether the MSI Mystic Light is working or not.
Fix 2: Get the Dragon Center/Mystic Light reinstalled
A corrupted installation of the Mystic Light or Dragon Center may also be responsible for the Mystic Light not working error. Hence, below is how to reinstall them to fix the issue.
- Right-click on your Windows/start icon and choose Settings from the available menu.
- Choose Apps from the on-screen menu.
- Scroll down the list of applications in the right pane to find Mystic Light.
- Click on Mystic Light and choose the Uninstall option.
- After completing the Mystic Light uninstallation, get the Dragon Center and MSI SDK (if it is present) uninstalled.
- Now, get your computer restarted.
- After the computer restarts, you may log in to your administrator account.
- Launch the File Explorer and follow the path C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI to remove the MSI installation directory.
- Now, you may download the Dragon Center and Mystic Light from the official website.
Fix 3: Update BIOS
Many annoying issues stem from an outdated BIOS, including the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Hence, updating BIOS is one of its fixes. You may take the following steps to update the BIOS on your computer.
- Head to your PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest BIOS.
- Double-click the file you downloaded above, and copy the same to an extra USB flash drive.
- Get your device restarted and enter its BIOS.
- Use the on-screen menus to update your computer’s BIOS.
Fix 4: Disable the RGB lights and re-enable them
Disabling and re-enabling the RGB lights can also help fix the temporary glitches, causing the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Hence, you may follow these directions to disable and re-enable the RGB lights.
Игровой ноутбук от MSI
- Turn off and turn on your computer. Keep pressing the key to enter BIOS (usually F10 or F2) while the PC starts.
- Use the physical switch (if your computer has it) to disable the RGB light. You may also choose the manual way to disable the RGB lights.
- Save the change, restart the PC, and boot into the BIOS.
- Get the RGB lights enabled, save the changes, and boot the computer.
- Check whether the MSI Mystic Light not working issue is fixed or it persists.
Fix 5: Remove problematic applications
Applications, such as Riot Vanguard and Valorant’s anti-cheat software may affect the MSI Mystic Light’s normal functioning. Therefore, removing these apps is also among the fixes for the MSI Mystic light issue. Thus, below we share how to remove these conflicting applications.
- Right-click on the start icon and choose Apps Features from the options you get on your screen.
- Click on the application you need to remove and select the Uninstall option. As an example, we are uninstalling Valorant.
- Complete the process of uninstallation and check whether it fixes the MSI Mystic Light not working error or not.
Fix 6: Reset the Windows system or install it again
A corrupted Windows installation is also a reason you may encounter the MSI Mystic Light not working problem. Thus, you may follow the below process to reset/reinstall Windows on your computer.
- Using the combination of keyboard buttons Windows and I, you may launch the Settings panel.
- Go to the Update Security option.
- Select the Recovery tool from the left pane.
- Choose the option to Get Started from the Reset this PC section.
- Select the Keep my files option.
- Use the Next button to continue.
- Select Reset and wait for the computer to restart automatically.
Fix 7: Update your OS
Updating the operating system is also among the fixes for the MSI Mystic Light not working issue as Windows updates often fix the random bugs. Therefore, below are the directions you may follow to update Windows
- You may use the WindowsI command of the keyboard to open the Settings panel.
- From the given options, select Update Security.
- Click on the option that allows Windows to Check for updates.
- Once Windows has checked for updates, you may download and install the available update for your operating system.
- Restart your computer to see whether the above fixes worked for the MSI Mystic Light not working error or not.
Fix 8: Try disabling the anti-cheats
Anti-cheats such as Riot Vanguard and FACEIT often interfere with the Mystic Light and result in issues like the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Thus, you may disable the anti-cheats to fix the problem you are encountering. Below is how to do it.
- You may use the shortcut command WindowsR command to access the Run utility.
- Input msconfig in the on-screen box and click on the button tagged OK to launch the System Configuration window.
- Select the Services tab and Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Now, you may uncheck all the services except those belonging to the hardware manufacturers like Logitech, AMD, Intel, etc.
- Click OK and launch the Task Manager (you may use the combination of Ctrl, Shift, and Esc) keys to do it.
- Travel to the Startup tab, select all the conflicting programs one by one and click on the Disable option.
- Lastly, you may restart your computer to complete the above process.
Fix 9: Update your device drivers (Recommended)
Outdated drivers are among the core reasons behind almost all irritating issues like the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Hence, updating the drivers is one of the most recommended fixes for the problem.
You may update the outdated drivers manually or with just a few clicks using a program like our favorite, Bit Driver Updater. The Bit Driver Updater software allows you to perform driver updates automatically with only a couple of clicks. over, it lets you backup drivers and restore them, accelerates the speed of driver downloads, schedules the scans for out-of-date drivers, and more.
Below given is the link to download the Bit Driver Updater software and experience the same. After downloading the Bit Driver Updater software and installing it, the program scans your device for a couple of seconds. Once the scan is complete, you get the list of all out-of-date drivers present in your computer.
Now, you may download and install the latest version of all the drivers automatically with just a click on the Update All button.
You may also choose the Update Now option if you wish to update only a particular driver. However, we suggest updating all drivers for the best device performance.
Fix 10: Try fixing the corrupted system files
Corrupted files may also be a reason you continue to experience the MSI Mystic Light not working error. Thus, you may fix the corrupted files by following the below steps to drive the problem away.
- Input sfc/ scannow in the command line and press Enter.
- After executing the command, restart your computer.
- Once the computer gets restarted, ensure the MSI Mystic Light not working error has disappeared.
After learning the fixes for the MSI Mystic Light not working issue, you may go through the below segment of frequently asked questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we try answering almost every question you may have about fixing the MSI Mystic Light not working error.
Q1. How do I connect my MSI Mystic Light?
You may follow these steps to connect your MSI Mystic Light.
- Launch the Mystic Light application on your mobile device and go to the CONNECT screen.
- Choose the target computer from the available devices.
- Select CONNECT to get the MSI Mystic Light connected.
Q2. How does MSI Mystic Light work?
Simply put, Mystic Light is an application that lets you completely control your computer’s RGB lighting, including its graphics card, RGB motherboard, and case lighting. It helps you bring a different glowing vibe to your gaming sessions.
Q3. How do I fix Mystic Light Dragon Center?
In this article, we elucidated multiple fixes for the MSI Mystic Light not working error. You may apply them to troubleshoot the issue quickly and easily.
Q4. Do you need an MSI motherboard to use Mystic Light?
MSI Mystic Light is an open SDK that works with all PC components and peripherals. The only thing you need is a motherboard with MSI Mystic Light Sync support, JRGB, Jcorsair, and JRainbow headers.
MSI Mystic Light Not Working Error Fixed
Through this article, we discussed how to fix the MSI Mystic Light not working issue. You may begin the troubleshooting session sequentially from the first fix and then keep moving forward until the problem gets resolved. If you know other better fixes, you may mention them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев section. And you may also drop us a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this article.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.
Laptops 101: Selecting software features that give gamers a competitive edge
When gamers set out to buy a gaming laptop, they tend to look out for features that can help them edge out their rivals, be it a responsive keyboard, ability to customize lighting that can give real-time indications, audio cues, or even the ability to instantly tune their laptops on the fly based on the game being played. In this article, we will look into how these features can put gamers at a competitive advantage by discussing their implementation in MSI gaming laptops. (Sponsored article.)
Working For Notebookcheck Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Wanted:. Specialist News Writer. Magazine Writer. Translator (DE EN) Details here
So far, we have published several articles describing the basics of various aspects of gaming laptops such as cooling, audio, display, etc. Gamers also tend to FOCUS on several other characteristics that would give them not only a performance edge but also enable them to stand out from the crowd.
Many laptops come with RGB lighting and other enhancements that offer some degree of customization. The MSI GT76 Titan, however, takes these to an altogether different level by offering additional features and fine-granular control over most aspects of the notebook.
In this article, we will take a look at how some of these enhancements can elevate the overall gaming experience. We discuss implementation of features such as per-key RGB lighting, keyboard macros, positional audio, and easy system tuning in MSI gaming laptops and see how they add up for gamers. It’s not just about PC games, though. Triple-A gaming on Android is fast gaining steam so we will also take a look at the MSI App Player, which allows you to play all the latest Android games with the added convenience of a mouse and keyboard.
We also encourage you to check out some of our previous Laptops 101 topics in this series:
Survey Join our Support Satisfaction Survey 2023: We want to hear about your experiences! Participate here
RGB lighting — than just bling
Many gamers swear by RGB lighting for enhancing their gameplay. MSI offers some neat enhancements to the way RGB lighting is implemented across the GT76 to further elevate the gaming experience.
MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light brings the same level of RGB customization to the GT76 that you find in the company’s desktop PC motherboards. In combination with the SteelSeries Engine 3 (more on this later), Mystic Light offers an array of customization options that allow you to truly personalize your laptop. Mystic Light controls several zones on the GT76 including the keyboard, chassis underglow, the side lights, and the back of the laptop, of which the keyboard, chassis underglow and side lights can be configured via the SteelSeries Engine 3 software.
Per-key RGB lighting
Most MSI gaming laptops come with support for per-key RGB lighting for the keyboard. Besides enhancing aesthetics, per-key RGB lighting brings several tactical advantages to gamers. You can customize the lighting of keys per game so, for example, if you enjoy first-person shooters, important keys such as WASD and other keys that allow you to interact with the environment can be made to light up. You can also set a pre-defined key or zone of keys to light up when you are low on health or ammo, or even make the lights dance to your favorite tunes.
Keystrokes that make a big impact
A good, responsive keyboard not only helps with comfortable typing but is also an essential component of any gaming notebook. Gamers are often particular about certain important aspects of the keyboard such as responsiveness, key travel, and anti-ghosting features. The ability to customize RGB lighting and the clarity with which the keys are seen in dark environments also matter. MSI’s implementation of the SteelSeries keyboard with the SteelSeries Engine 3 takes due cognizance of these requirements and provides gamers with what is arguably the best keyboard on any gaming laptop in the market.
The SteelSeries keyboard not only offers a great typing experience but is also extremely responsive for gaming. The keyboard deck is a single unit that is supported by a mechanical keyboard-level shielding underneath for improved stability. The SteelSeries keyboard features an anti-ghosting design that allows simultaneous registering of multiple key presses. Silver line printing of the keys ensures that your RGB customization shines through. The functionality of the keyboard is further enhanced by the SteelSeries Engine 3 software.
SteelSeries Engine 3
SteelSeries Engine 3 (SSE3) enables you to get the most out of your MSI laptop. SSE3 offers a one-stop shop for customizing Mystic Light as well as assigning macros to commonly used tasks. Want to quickly perform a series of repetitive tasks at the press of a key? Assign custom hotkeys and program your own macros in an intuitive graphical UI. Want to illuminate a particular key or a zone of keys when in a game? It’s as easy as selecting the keys and picking a color from among the 16.8 million color combinations available.
SSE3 also supports apps that can interact with all of your SteelSeries devices. Apps such as Discord and Spotify can use SSE3 to show custom illumination effects when you get new messages or play a song. SSE3 also comes with features such as Audio Visualizer that can turn your keyboard and chassis underglow into a cool visualization effect that dances to your tune.
The customization possibilities with SSE3 are nearly endless. You can also sync these settings with other SteelSeries devices via PrismSync for a uniform RGB lighting effect.
Tutorial on the Use of Lighting Control Software for the Four Major Motherboard Manufacturers
Now that there is so many software for lighting control, which one should I choose? How do I use them? Currently, the four major motherboard manufacturers are leading in software integration and can control 90% of the lighting accessories on the market. Here’s the tutorial on how to use the software of four major motherboard manufacturers.
If you don’t have this software yet, please download it from this link: https://www.Asus.com/campaign/aura/jp/download.php
This is version 1.07.79. From this version onwards you can fully control the lighting mode of the beautiful T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB memory.
After opening the software, the top left corner shows devices that are currently detected and can be connected by the software. The white ones are currently connected. It will turn red and disconnect the device while clicking it.
The entire row on the left is a variety of lighting effects, please select your preferred lighting mode.
In the middle, you can select the same color for all lighting parts, or you can set the light by each area individually. If you want the same color, select “Single Color”, if you want to set it by yourself, select “By areas”.
Next, you can choose the location of the light on the motherboard or any light bead on the memory. It is completely self-customized, suitable for people who wants to create their own lighting style.
In the end are Color(1), Hue(2), Saturation and Brightness(3) adjustments. These are supported by almost every lighting control software.
Overall, Asus’s lighting control software is full of functions, with a wide selection of lighting effects, and the ability to control the color of each light bead. Highly recommended for those who have Asus motherboards
Asus Aura might be integrated into “Armoury Crate” integration software along with other Asus motherboard related softwares in the future, which is the trend of motherboard manufacturers to meet the needs of gamers at this stage, but it is still in the transition period currently.
The first thing you will see is “DRAGON CENTER(UWP VERSION)”, which is an integrated software that combines many MSI related softwares internally. If you are using the Windows 10 operating system, you need to download this integrated software, and then download Mystic Light within this software.
If you use operating system “below Windows 10” and your motherboard matches the motherboard model supported on this page, you will need to scroll down the page to find Mystic Light 3 software to control the lighting effect.
Next, follow the instructions while looking at the software: After click and open DRAGON CENTER, the internal software will be downloaded first. And when you officially enter, there is a row of software to choose from on the left side of the page, please click “Mystic Light”.
After entering the software, you will see the main screen which is the location to synchronize all the RGB and Mystic Light compatible accessories. Select the LED Style on the right and the whole system will run in the same lighting effect.
If you want to control T-FORCE memory individually, you can select the preferred mode and set the color by switching from the link-like logo above to the “DRAM”! Individual control not only has many effects, but you can also customize the color yourself, which can be very useful and gorgeous even when the whole system cannot be synchronized!
Don’t forget to click Apply in the bottom right corner whether you are synchronizing the entire system or controlling the memory individually.
If you are using an MSI motherboard, get a set of T-FORCE memory and let the memory rock along with your PC!
The download location of this software is relatively simple: https://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/512/download.html
Just click the Download button as shown below.
After opening the software, you will see the motherboard’s lighting effect control screen. The upper left corner will automatically show the motherboard you are using.
The screen is divided into three areas, first you have to choose which light you want to control in area 1, and then area 2, 3 will light up for operating. Area 2 is for selecting the effect, and area 3 is for selecting your preferred color, speed, brightness, etc. Remember to click APPLY after you finished selecting.
To operate the T-FORCE memory, first, click the memory logo under the motherboard on the left side, you will see a similar UI as the motherboard control screen, except that there is no light selection. The next steps are similar as well, including the adjustment for lighting effect, color, speed, and brightness.
It is recommended to set the speed at about half to avoid too much speed or too bright for your eyes.
Please visit ASRock’s official website for software download. From Products pages, find the motherboard you are using, scroll down and click Support and then click Download. At the bottom you will see [Beta] ASRock Polychrome RGB, this is the latest version of the lighting control software.
Please notice that AMD and Intel platforms have different version numbers, so be sure to download the software under the correct motherboard model!
Above is a screenshot of the Download page of the Z390 motherboard, and below is a screenshot of the X570 motherboard for reference.
The setup is also divided into synchronizing the entire system’s lighting effect, and setting the T-FORCE memory individually.
Let’s take a look at how to synchronize the memory and motherboard:
First, select the Onboard LED page, then click the DRAM logo on the bottom left.
After selecting the lighting effect synchronization of the DRAM and the motherboard, you can only select Style, which is the only major limitation of this software. But ASRock has all kinds of good looking styles built in, the auto adjustment is a great feature for gamers who want to save time.
If you have more ideas about your own lighting style:
Before switching to control memory individually, you need to click “DRAM” above again to unselect it, and then you can switch pages in the upper left corner! Please stop asking why “Component” can’t be clicked, it’s because the synchronization is not cancelled first!
After unselecting DRAM, click “Component” on the upper left to enter the page for controlling the memory individually. You can adjust the color, brightness, style, etc., and even turn off the light of the memory alone.
The functions of the lighting control software of the four motherboard manufacturers are very similar, and they are all very well integrated. You can control the motherboard, memory, SSD, keyboard, mouse and other accessories at the same time, without having to install a bunch of software to control them individually.
Why does my high capacity USB drive or Memory card only shows 32GB on my Windows OS?
Subscribe to our newsletter for news, insights and other cool stuff.
Copyright @ 2022 Team Group Inc. All Right Reserved.
Best viewed with IE 11、Chrome 59、Firefox 54 or higher，Screen resolution 1366 768 or higher.
MSI’s vast gaming PC options at CES 2017
- Applicable range
- Personal information collection principles This website’s personal information collection of users complies with the specifications listed in Taiwan’s “Personal Information Protection Act”; without the user’s permission, we will not use the computer to collect the user’s personal information. We will use the following channels to collect the user’s personal information：
- Customer service center: When you use e-mail to express opinions or ask questions to the contact unit listed on our customer service center related web pages, we need you to provide a correct e-mail address or contact information as a basis for us to reply to you.
- Preferential offers download activities: When you participate in this website’s preferential offer download activities, under your approval, we will ask you to provide your basic information for statistical analysis.
- Personal information application principles This website’s user personal information will be used for our company’s internal business purposes, including customer service and responding to requests…etc. This website might use this information to notify you of the newest information, services, and activities that you might be interested in. Without the user’s permission, this website will not use the information for other purposes.
- Personal information’s application protection principles This company will completely save your personal information in our information storage system and use tight protection measures to prevent unauthorized personnel from getting in contact with it. This company’s personnel have gone through complete information privacy education, and fully understand that keeping user information confidential is our basic responsibility; any breach of confidentiality will be punished by related laws and the company’s internal regulations. To protect the integrity and safety of your personal information, the information management system that stores your personal information has received proper maintenance, and complies with related competent authority’s rigorous demands to guarantee that your personal information will not be improperly obtained or destroyed. If for business needs we need to outsource to a third party to provide the service, this company will also rigorously demand them to comply with the confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary checking procedures to make sure that they are followed.
- Privacy protection and information security protection policy changes This website will modify this policy irregularly to comply with the newest privacy protection specifications. When we need to make drastic changes to the regulation on using personal information, we will post a notice on our website to notify you of related items.