Meizu M6 Problems With Wifi
Two cameras. Focus speed. Bokeh effect. Android 7.1. Screen size. The assembly is excellent. Everything is clear. no backlash, no skr ?? pit. Thickness. The battery holds two SIM cards with constant use for a day. Speed of work. Memory size. And by the way, weight is what you need.
Slippery without a case. The screen is not a gorilla. Easy to scratch.
He drowned the K6000 and needed to find a replacement. At the battery, 6000 mah at the M6 raccoon. 4000 mah. The time of work with 2 SIM cards is the same. I don’t know how, but apparently the meeziers use more advanced elements or less energy consumption. While pleased with everything. I use a week. 64 GB seems to me a lot, but I took it due to the larger RAM (unlike the 32 GB and 16 GB versions) This option is more important for me since many applications hang constantly in the background. Raccoon copes with this task by 5. At the current cost, I see no alternatives. I don’t advise you to take it (otherwise it will be with everyone, but I’m probably one of the few cunning ones who has cut through all the charms of the device). Joke.
Delivered in perfect condition. The phone was bought as a gift to mom. She likes everything from design to features, mastered it easily.
Camera. Chic, expensive smart phones are not inferior, the battery. enough for a day, it works flawlessly, about 2 GB of free RAM is enough for everything, the game pulls well
The main drawback is that global firmware releases for a very long time. existing firmware works without problems, they do not create obstacles for everyday use, everything works stably without blots. for small hands is not very convenient.
A very decent phone, the camera is much better than Xiaomi including the Pacophone F1. I advise those who wish to get a good camera for little money.
1. Loved the camera. Normally shoots in rooms lit by one ordinary light bulb. Autofocus is not the fastest, but pretty accurate. The camera far exceeds its price segment.
2. Good working time. I got 2, sometimes 3 days.
3. The fingerprint scanner is normal. Sometimes it misses, but for six months there was no desire to turn it off. You can plant several prints (at different angles, different hands, etc.)
4. The ability to put SD-flash, I installed, satisfied.
5. Of course, the price.
6. Pretty nimble in 2D (3D. Not interested).
7. The sound is normal.
1a. I use it exactly six months. During this time, he rebooted twice without declaring war. Maybe these were updates, maybe crashes.
1b. In addition, once, about 2 weeks ago, the screen ceased to light up, plus he did not want to turn off. After some time, I managed to reboot the phone, and now the screen works. Although since then I’m not sure that, taking it out of my pocket, it will work. For this I shoot 1.5 stars. 6 months too early for such problems.
2. I strongly dislike the interface. This, of course, is a matter of taste. But obviously some settings are missing. And the authors are clearly overdone with minimalism. I’ll take off another half-star, because for half a year I didn’t become intuitive.
3. (just nitpicking) One of the lenses protrudes slightly. it spoils the design a bit, and, most importantly, there is a risk of scratching the optics. I bought a silicone case.
4. The battery is not removable. Not environmentally friendly.
Before that, there was a used LG G3s for about a year. Compared to the Meizu photo camera, it was just a noise generator. But the interface there was nicer. And that one was 100% stable. And the battery was removed.
Meizu, WiFi sensitivity, 4G: it works, but there is nothing to compare.
It was not possible to evaluate
In general, it is not clear who is to blame and what to do. but the buyer remained extreme. SC Mobile service.
– It was because of this material that the phone turned out to be VERY heavy. It weighs a lot more than the Meizu M6T that my father bought on the same day, it is very difficult to hold in your hand, the material is terribly slippery.
– Compared to the Xiaomi line, Meizu slows down. The phone is not smart. This is perhaps the most significant drawback of this phone.
– The main camera is not very. She shoots landscapes well, but why I always get soap on my faces, I don’t understand.
– PABG pulls me only at the minimum, the phone is clearly not a game, better take Redmi 5, in this case. Approximately the same price.
I do not recommend for those who take this Maize as a gaming phone, do not need it, better take a closer look at Xiaomi. For the sake of good photos for instagram, I also do not recommend taking this phone. And the phone is not suitable for those who have small hands, then you just can’t hold the phone. And so, for ordinary purposes (sitting VK, watching YouTube, sitting on Insta, playing light games) it is suitable.