Meizu M3s Fly Out Applications
The Flyme 22.214.171.124G beta update for Meizu models has become available:
U20, M3 note, M3s, m2, m2 note, MX5, PRO 6, PRO6 Plus.
- We recommend downloading the firmware via Wi-Fi since the firmware file weighs quite a bit, it can use up your mobile traffic.
- To avoid data loss, copy information from your smartphone or use Flyme backup.
- During the update, do not turn off the smartphone and wait for the full installation.
- To return to Flyme 5 without consequences, it is recommended to flash the smartphone with data cleaning.
How to update firmware using Recovery, see the information here.
Attention! This is a test firmware; it may contain bugs and flaws!
Download the Flyme 126.96.36.199G beta update via direct links:
- U20. download
- M3 note (M91 and L91). download
- M3s. download
- m2. download
- m2 note. download
- MX5. download
- PRO6. download
- PRO 6 Plus. download
- New application added: Themes
- Improved the layout of the icons on the main screen
- Improved mechanism by which notification priority is more accurately determined
- Improved low battery notifications
- The effectiveness of changes in the settings of the Task Manager has been increased, so that the changes immediately take effect
- Optimized text color on the lock screen to ensure readability even on a white background
- Improved accuracy of the system time display and optimized automatic calibration logic
- The method for launching developer options has been adjusted for safer and more efficient work. Adjusted options: touch testing, Smart-cover, mCharge, calibration of the proximity sensor, as well as the acceleration sensor and gyroscope in accordance with the settings of special features. (New method for launching developer options: go to the “Settings” section “About phone”, then touch the build number 7 times in a row; shutdown method: go to “Settings” “Applications” “All” “Settings”, then click “Clear data”).
- Improved system translation
- Improved system stability
- Improved system flexibility
- Improved RTL layout for Hebrew
- Fixed an issue where the icons disappeared from the dock on the main screen, but touches on them still worked
- Fixed untranslated Chinese button displayed when uninstalling an application from the main screen
- Improved contact merging logic to increase accuracy when merging duplicates
- Fixed crash in Permissions Management item Software Permission Management
- Fixed an unexpected crash due to simultaneous attempts to change the network access permission for several applications when too many applications are installed
- Improved download management performance, so file sorting now works immediately
- The relevant logic for the downloaded files has been improved so that there are no problems when opening files automatically after the download is completed
- Fixed a bug where clicking “Cancel” did not delete the file
- False download notification displayed when there are no downloads fixed