Loop Restart Iphone
This method has some differences from the option to return to the factory options of the smartphone. To reset the settings and stabilize the gadget, you need to do a few simple manipulations. It should be borne in mind that after that you should reinstall the ringtone and so on.
We carry out the following actions:
- Go to the general settings of the device. There we find the corresponding key.
- Click on “Reset all settings”, the device will reboot.
Although this method does not delete the personal information of the smartphone owner, it is better to play it safe and copy the most important files to a separate media.
Iphone reboot reason. Hardware failure
If the reason for the spontaneous restart of the iPhone was a hardware breakdown, then the gadget should be entrusted to professional engineers. With independent attempts to restore its operation, small elements may be damaged, which will lead to an increase in the cost of repair.
Updating or removing apps
Sudden reboots of the gadget can begin immediately after a popular messenger or a new utility has been installed. In this situation, the problem may lie in the fact that not the phone itself is trying to update, but a specific program or game.
In this situation, you need to carefully study all programs. If possible, reinstall them. Many people do not want to delete their own achievements in games, so applications can be updated to the latest versions offered by the manufacturer.
Reasons for constantly or intermittently restarting iPhone on iOS 12
This problem includes the appearance of a red screen, cyclic reboot, reboot when restoring / turning on / charging, rebooting without end or stopping, rebooting by itself, constantly rebooting the gadget, etc. Let’s look at the causes of this problem:
- Problems with the firmware. Errors and bugs are often found in new versions of the iOS system. In this situation, you need to wait until a new assembly with a fixed bug is released or return the device to the previous version of the system.
- Breakage in the iPhone motherboard. The problem is caused by the fall of the device.
- The battery is exhausted. Often, it is because of an outdated battery that failures occur. When the smartphone reboots during any increase in the load on the central processor, the battery needs to be replaced with a new one.
- Emergency shutdown of software. Does the gadget start restarting if you are only running one specific application? Then you should remove it from your phone and reinstall it again. If problems persist, then the program is incompatible with iPhone.
Change the date
Updates generally come at regular intervals. Installing new software is most often tied to specific dates. If a failure occurs, the phone starts performing this procedure all the time. In this situation, the easiest way is to change the current date to December 1 in order to “cheat” the gadget:
- Go to general settings.
- We find the item that is responsible for the date and time.
- There you need to manually set December 1st.
- Save changes.
The phone can then function normally. If the iPhone still restarts, then we try the following methods.
Tenorshare ReiBoot App
With the Tenorshare ReiBoot app, you can quit loopback in iOS 12 and restart your phone:
- Download and install the Tenorshare ReiBoot application on your computer. We connect the gadget to the PC using a USB cable.
The free Tenorshare ReiBoot app is the most popular and is perfectly compatible with iOS 12. The utility solves problems with blue / black screen, overheating, freezing, cyclic reboot, freezing at the logo and freezing in recovery mode.
Iphone turns on and off while charging. How to make it work?
Hello! To begin with, it is worth describing the situation in more detail, otherwise it may not be clear from the title what the author means. over, I recently encountered this problem personally, so the picture is right in front of my eyes and it will not be difficult to describe the situation 🙂 And the following happened. My rather old iPhone 5s was completely discharged, as they say, “to zero”, and it would seem that there was nothing criminal. Put it on charge and went about his business.
I come back after a while, and I see a very strange and inappropriate behavior of the device. The iPhone turns on, the screen lights up for a while (an apple appears and even a glimpse of entering the password is seen) and immediately the display goes out and the phone turns off safely. And that’s it, it happens all the time. For the sake of the experiment, I waited another 20 minutes. Nothing has changed (it just got hot), and I continued to switch on and off with enviable constancy.
I’ll run ahead and say that I managed to solve the problem on my own and without visiting the service center, and in a fairly easy way. But first, about how to prevent such a situation and what you should pay attention to:
- Do not discharge the device until it is completely discharged, especially if the battery is not new.
- Do not try to force the iPhone to start in the cold, in the cold you need a lot more energy to start.
- Use original accessories. The battery will only thank you.
Actually, almost all these reasons coincided with me. It was relatively cool in the room, the battery has definitely been there for a couple of years (although it holds almost as it should), only the wire and charging are originals.
What happens in the end? When connected to a charger, it turns out that all the incoming energy is spent exclusively on loading the system and backlighting the display. This energy is not enough, it cannot accumulate, the iPhone turns on, as it were, but immediately discharges and turns off. And then everything will repeat itself. Here is such a vicious circle.
How to get out of it?
- Use a more powerful power adapter. The one that comes with the iPhone produces 1 amp and is clearly not enough in such a situation. So you need something stronger, for example, from the iPad. It has 2.1 amperes of output and is capable of delivering more power to turn on. Is it safe? Apple says you can do this, and there is no point in not believing it.
- In the case when there is no other adapter at hand, it is necessary to perform the following operation. Enter the device into DFU-mode and leave it on charge for a while in this state. In this mode, the screen does not light up and the system does not boot, which means there will be no energy consumption and all of it will go to charge the battery. After 20-30 minutes, turn on the iPhone and are glad that the shutdowns have stopped.
- This option is clearly “not for everybody” and will require some skill from you. It consists in connecting the wire to the device for 2-3 seconds and without waiting for it to turn on, immediately pull it out. And in such small portions, recharge the battery to the state that is enough to fully launch the iPhone.
Finally, I would like to note that the situation discussed in this article, of course, is not normal and in an amicable way, the battery must be changed so that there are no other surprises in the future. But here everyone decides for himself.
Causes of equipment malfunction
Your device may turn off and on every three minutes as a result of a battery failure. The power supply fails in the following situations:
- The iPhone was connected to the iPad charger
- Frequent voltage drops in the mains when recharging
- Iphone was charging in the car
In each of these cases, unstable current levels will affect battery performance, resulting in battery failure. In this case, you will need to replace the battery. Often, the phone cannot turn on and work correctly for the following reasons:
- Mechanical damage (there was a shock or a fall of the device, as a result of which the battery lost contact with the device or was deformed)
- Software glitch (apps are not tested for phone compatibility)
- Failure of parts
- Moisture ingress (affects the hardware of the smartphone)
- Failure of the power amplifier (the current inside the device is not regulated)
The advantage of qualified assistance
Specialists have the necessary professional tools and experience in repairing all models of Apple equipment. Masters promptly carry out detailed diagnostics and determine the cause of malfunctions.
Experienced professionals know what to do if the iPhone reboots by itself. Craftsmen use high-precision equipment and original parts to restore the device to work.
By entrusting the phone to qualified specialists, you will get a high-quality result. After replacing the battery, cables, power button and other parts, the technician will work stably.
In the event of a software failure, specialists will take the following measures:
- Conduct recovery mode
- Update the operating system to the latest version
- Will resume full operation of your device
Order the services of specialists. They will repair the iPhone competently and in the shortest possible time.
Signs of a broken smartphone
The main symptom of a malfunction of your device is that the iPhone reboots by itself. Other factors indicating a breakdown of the device:
- The phone turns off during a call
- The device heats up while charging
- Every three minutes an “apple” hangs
- A blue screen appeared
- Equipment cannot turn on
The symptoms depend on the factors causing the failure. To identify the exact cause of the malfunction, it is necessary to diagnose.
Iphone restarts by itself
And get the best deals from trusted masters.
- Compare and choose the best conditions
- Feedback only from interested professionals
- Do not waste time communicating with intermediaries
If your iPhone reboots by itself, do not rush to immediately take it to a service center. Guided by simple instructions, you can try to restore an iPhone of any model yourself, even without special skills.
To eliminate the breakdown, first of all, you need to find out why the device can turn on and off on its own at any time. In most cases, the iPhone periodically reboots due to a faulty battery. But there are other reasons that affect iPhone performance.
How to fix a breakdown yourself
To troubleshoot an iPhone that keeps turning on or freezing, first turn on operating system updates. Install them. The latest version of the iPhone operating system may contain bug fixes for the previous one. Also on an iPhone that constantly reboots or heats up, many applications can be installed that require the inclusion of updates.
Clear phone memory, free up several gigabytes. This will help increase the performance of the device, which tends to constantly turn on and freeze at any time.
In most cases, a forced reboot helps. To enter recovery mode, hold down the Power button and the Home button for 20 seconds until the apple logo appears.
If these steps do not help, copy the files and reset the operating system:
- Go to Settings
- Select “Basic”
- Go to the “Reset” tab
- Select “Erase all content and settings”
The phone will shut down and turn on itself after a few minutes. All information (contacts, music, photos) will be erased from his memory. Update your smartphone.
If the device constantly reboots due to exposure to moisture or other mechanical damage, the device will need detailed diagnostics and replacement of parts. In this case, you cannot do without the help of specialists.
If, when you turn on the iPhone, an apple hangs on the screen, after which a blue screen is constantly visible, the central processor has become unusable. The correct solution would be to replace the part. Only a master can professionally perform it.
If you are sure the battery is causing your iPhone to be unstable, you need to replace it. If you have experience and knowledge in the field of electronics repair, you can do this work yourself. You will need a set of professional tools and a new battery.
To replace the battery, you need to perform the following work:
- Turn off the phone
- Unscrew the screws
- Remove the phone cover
- Disconnect the battery, remove it
- Clean your phone from dust and debris
- Install a new part
- Collect equipment
If, after replacing the battery in the phone, some functions are out of order (the speaker, the Home button, etc. Do not work). You need to check the correct connection of the battery to the device, the integrity of the loops.
In the event that independent actions did not solve the problem (the iPhone reboots by itself or cannot turn on on its own), contact the specialists for help.
Why you should contact the specialists Yuda
Yuda-registered skilled craftsmen offer low-cost Apple repair services. If your phone constantly reboots or heats up after replacing the battery, order the services of qualified technicians. They often face similar problems, so they have extensive experience in troubleshooting such faults. Yudu specialists guarantee high quality of service:
- Efficiency of task execution
- Restoration of the device at any convenient time
- Low for iPhone repair
Order the services of Yudu performers if your iPhone reboots by itself. Experienced craftsmen will quickly find and fix the malfunction.
2. Entering Safe Mode manually
In some cases, you can enter Safe Mode from Windows 10 itself. This is possible if the computer goes into reboot when a specific application is launched or certain hardware is connected.
There are three ways to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10:
- Hold down the Shift key, then click Start Restart. This will open a menu with special boot options.
- You can also go to Windows Settings (quick access using the WIN I keyboard shortcut), and select Update and Security Recovery Special boot options Restart now.
- At an elevated command prompt (type cmd in the search, then select Run as administrator), enter the command “shutdown / r / o”. This command restarts the computer and opens a menu with special boot options.
As you already understood, you don’t have to waste time entering commands. It will be easier and faster to use the first method.
Eliminate Looped Restart in Windows 8
Fixing this problem in Windows 8 and 8.1 is not much different from the solution for Windows 10.
The real difference is that Windows triggers an automatic repair when it detects a problem. From here, you access a menu with additional options, which may not be available in a cyclic reboot state. In this case, you will need to find Boot Options and select Enable Safe Mode.
There are three ways to fix cyclic restart in Windows 10:
- Safe Mode: It allows you to enter the operating system and uninstall any software, driver, or Windows update that caused the crash.
- System Restore: a quick way, allows you to undo the last changes in the system.
- Reinstalling Windows 10 is a last resort and should be resorted to if all else fails. Or if you are not afraid of losing valuable information.
Eliminate a cyclic restart caused by driver installation
If the system goes into an endless reboot cycle due to a driver for the hardware, then this problem is also solved through safe mode.
Right-click on the Start icon and select Device Manager. Find the device in the manager that may be causing the failure. This is usually a newly added device, although there are exceptions. Right click on the device, select Properties Driver, then click on Roll Back.
If that doesn’t work, unplug the device and uninstall the driver. To do this, hover over the device, right-click, select Disable device, and then Uninstall driver.
After that you can restart Windows 10.
Eliminating endless reboot loop by reinstalling / restoring Windows 10
If you cannot enter Safe Mode, or the above methods do not work, then all that remains is to reinstall the system. You can also try resetting Windows 10 to factory settings.
As a result, you will get an absolutely “clean” system. Therefore, before reinstalling, do not forget to back up the data that is stored on your PC.
Fix Looped Reboot in Windows 10 with Automatic Repair Tool
If you are lucky, the system will fix everything by itself without your intervention using the automatic recovery tool. It usually only starts after a few reboot cycles, so just give the computer time to get to this stage.
However, if the automatic recovery hasn’t started within 15 minutes, then it’s time to take matters into your own hands.
How to fix “iPhone restarts and won’t turn on after iOS 12″?
The previous method is the simplest. Of course, there is another way. Forced reboot.
To do this, you need to simultaneously hold down the Home and Power buttons and hold them until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Depending on the severity of the failure, the frozen picture may be replaced by the same icon for connecting to iTunes, and this means that the new version of iOS, unfortunately, could not be installed correctly. If a forced restart did not help fix the problem and you need to restore the smartphone via iTunes.
What to do if the iPhone reboots itself
What to give, iPhone cyclic restart after iOS 12 update?
With Tenorshare ReiBoot, one click can exit the cyclic reboot and restart the device for free.
Step 1: Download and host Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer. Connect your device to your computer using USB cables.
Step 2: If Tenorshare ReiBoot recognized your device, click the Enter Recovery Mode button and put iPhone / iPad into Recovery Mode.
Step 3: After a few minutes, the “Exit Recovery Mode” button will appear. Click this button and the problem is solved.
Not only that, Tenorshare ReiBoot. The most popular free utility for iOS users. Also allows you to fix problems like iPhone stuck on aytyuns string, iPad disconnected, connect to iTunes as unlock, black / blue screen on iPhone but it works like wiping iPhone before selling or transferring, etc. Perfectly compatible with iOS 12. This is the best application that will allow your iOS device to work like a new one.
After iOS 12, iPhone cycled restart and what to do ?
It is often frustrating for some iPhone users that the iPhone keeps restarting after iOS 12 update if this problem recurs multiple times. What to do in this case? This occurrence includes many occurrences, for example, constantly reboots on apple, reboots by itself, reboots without stopping or ending, reboots on charge / power on / recovery, red screen cyclic reboot, etc. In general, you first need to understand their reasons.
Possible reasons why iPhone keeps restarting:
1. Problems with the firmware. Bugs and errors are often found in new versions of iOS. In this case, you will have to wait for the official release of the new assembly with a solution to the bug or return the device to the previous version of iOS;
2. The battery is exhausted. In most cases, it is the aging battery that is causing the failure. If the phone restarts with any increase in CPU load, replace the battery with a new one;
3. Breakage in the iPhone motherboard. They are the result of the fall of the gadget;
4. Abnormal termination of the program. Does the phone start rebooting when you are only running one specific program? Then we advise you to remove it from the device and reinstall it again. If the problem persists, the device is not compatible with the iPhone.
How to solve iPhone persistent restart after iOS 12 update?
Using iTunes, you can restore the system by rolling back the firmware. Downgrade it. Downgrade is a forced rollback of the operating system to the version that is in the backup of your phone’s data. If not, you should make a backup before restoring.
As you can see, cyclic reboot can be easily resolved. Your gadget works as usual without erasing information with Tenorshare ReiBoot. This program separates Windows and Mac version, supports latest iPhone.
Update 2019-07-25 / Update for Problems and Solutions with iOS 11
What to do if iPhone restarts itself
Some iPhone users often complain to us that their smartphones sometimes restart by themselves. But it’s one thing when it happens they once, and quite another if the problem is repeated several times. What to do in this case?
First, do the most important and obvious. Check the available operating system updates. If they are, be sure to install them, on the latest versions of iOS iPhone and iPad really work more stable.
Another step associated with the update is updating the programs themselves. Oftentimes, users accumulate dozens of apps and don’t update them. If you have, for example, 36 applications pending updates, it is better to fulfill their requirements. A cool way that works in most cases is a forced reboot. Hold the Home button and Power button for 10 seconds until the “apple” logo appears.
If the application crashes, try uninstalling and installing it again. With repeated departures, doing something is useless: this means that the developer himself has not adapted his application for your version of iOS. There is only one way out. To wait for the update.
Sometimes the device also starts to work unstable if its memory is “clogged”. Clean up your iPhone and free up a few extra gigabytes. If iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch continues to reboot, back up the device and reset the operating system.
Did you know that your iPhone always knows where you are? No, we’re not talking about geolocation in applications right now. Many iPhone and iPad users are unaware of the fact that their devices are constantly sending data about their location to Apple, and also save all the information on the devices themselves. It’s one thing if a person has nothing to hide at all, [.]
Apple operating system updates in the vast majority of cases come out exactly as planned. And it doesn’t matter if it’s a release build or a test build. If Cupertino planned to release it at the beginning of the week, so be it. But this happens only with planned updates, while unscheduled updates can, firstly, have the most arbitrary number, and, secondly, come out in the middle of the week, [.]
Despite the fact that Apple has been very active in developing Mac computers in recent years, offering super-cool updates almost every year, their front cameras seemed to be stuck in the late 2000s. The 720p resolution for the top models and 480p for the basic ones like the 12 ”MacBook clearly did not contribute to obtaining a high-quality picture. It is clear that there is no point in using [.]
Force restart iPhone
Sometimes a forced restart of the device helps to get rid of an apple on a dark screen. Iphone 7 and newer models can be rebooted by simultaneously pressing and holding the power button and volume control for 10 seconds.
To reboot older models, press and hold the Power and Home button for 10 seconds.
We talked in more detail about the reboot in this article.
Refresh iPhone in Recovery Mode
If a hard restart does not help, try updating iOS in Recovery Mode. This method allows you to reinstall the operating system without changing the data stored on the device. However, it is only effective if the logo screen appeared as a result of a glitch during the iOS update process. If the problem is related to the hardware “stuffing” of the device or jailbreak, this method will not help.
To update iOS in recovery mode, you need a desktop computer with the latest iTunes and a USB cable.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Activate recovery mode.
On iPhone 7, you can activate recovery mode by simultaneously pressing and holding the power button and the volume down control until the smartphone turns off. Then, on your smartphone, hold down the volume down button and while continuing to hold it, connect the iPhone using a USB cable to a computer with iTunes installed. After about 10 seconds, the iPhone displays the iTunes logo with the cable, and iTunes on the computer displays a notification that the iPhone has been detected in recovery mode.
On earlier iPhone models, you can activate Recovery Mode by simultaneously pressing and holding the Power button and Home button until the smartphone turns off. Then on your smartphone, hold down the Home button and, while continuing to hold it, connect the iPhone using a USB cable to a computer with iTunes installed. After about 10 seconds, the iPhone displays the iTunes logo with the cable, and iTunes on the computer displays a notification that the iPhone has been detected in recovery mode.
3. In iTunes, click on “Update”.
The above steps will allow you to update your device’s firmware. If the logo screen does not disappear, try all over again, but select “Restore”. Please note that in this case, all iPhone settings will be reset to factory settings (all data will be deleted). You can restore them from backups.
Factory reset (flashing) iPhone in DFU mode
You can get rid of the logo screen by performing a factory reset in DFU mode. In this case, all data on the device will be lost, so make sure that you have all the necessary backups before proceeding.
We talked in detail about how to enter iPhone into DFU mode in this article.
If the problem is jailbreak and you can’t uninstall the tweak or app, a factory reset in DFU mode is most likely the only option.
What to do if the logo screen does not disappear and the iPhone is still not working
If restarting your device, updating the firmware, and even performing a factory reset didn’t work, the issue might be hardware related. In this case, it is best to contact a service that specializes in repairing Apple products.
Apple on iPhone: what to do if your smartphone freezes or reboots on the boot screen
Sometimes iPhone owners are faced with an unpleasant phenomenon. The Apple logo appears on the screen and the device stops showing signs of life. Typically, this happens after installing updates or crashing applications. Iphone freezes or restarts “on apple”, making it impossible to continue using it. What to do in this case, we will tell you below.
Why iPhone freezes and restarts on apple
If the iPhone screen suddenly goes blank, a logo appears on it, and then nothing happens, then something went wrong with the software. Reasons for the appearance of the logo screen: