LG Tv Picture Setup For Pro
Digital TV is especially popular among Russian residents. Free channels are available to many people anywhere in the country. In addition, you are protected from interference that may occur with conventional terrestrial television, since the digital signal does not depend on any external factors, including weather.
After the advent of DTV, companies began to form that are ready to set up a TV for a certain amount of money. But the fact is that you do not need to access their services, because if you follow the instructions, you can configure digital and terrestrial channels yourself.
In order to watch free TV channels requires that the TV had a built-in tuner. Lv TVs, both new and old, mainly support these parameters, so setting them up will not be difficult. However, if you are not sure about the capabilities of your own TV, then you need to open the characteristics and find parameters such as DVB-C or DVB-T2.
There are 2 ways to tune digital channels on LG brand TVs: fast and long. In this article, we will talk about both methods.
Quick setup for LG TVs
- Go to the website of a television company that provides digital television signal transmission services in your area.
- On the company’s website, find the parameters that you will need to enter to configure;
- Go to settings and go to the “Channels” menu;
- Select the cable TV reception mode. It is worth noting that such a point “Cable TV” may not exist in some more modern models;
- Now select “Manual tuning”;
- In the window that opens, enter the parameters that were specified on the website of the television company;
- Run a search.
Once the data is found you can watch all the free channels that are available in your area.
- If you have a LG Smart TV, then you need to press the Home button on the remote control and switch to the settings mode. In older models, you just need to go to the Menu;
- Go to “Options” and select a country. If the TV was released after 2011-2012, you can safely choose Russia, if earlier, it is better to establish Switzerland, Finland or Germany;
- If you have chosen one of the countries of Europe, then you need to go to the “Language” and install Russian;
- Now go to “Settings” and click on “Auto Search”;
- A window will appear in front of you, in which you will need to select “Cable” as a signal. If such a parameter does not appear or an additional window does not pop up, then you have chosen the country incorrectly. Also, nothing will happen if the TV does not have a tuner for T2.
- If everything went well, install a quick search and enter the following data:
- Initial frequency. 274,000;
- Final frequency. 770,000;
- Modulation. 256;
- Speed. 6750;
- Network ID. Auto.
Some data will not have to be driven. It depends on which country you choose.
Almost all LG TVs have an auto-update feature. If you do not want to constantly reconfigure the TV after it automatically resets everything, turn off this feature. To do this, you will need:
- Go to settings;
- Go down to “Digital cable settings”;
- Turn off auto-update.