Lg G5 Reset Settings
Smartphone LG G5 H860N from a South Korean brand running Android 6.0. Here you can get root rights, download official firmware and custom, as well as instructions. In addition, there is infa how to reset the settings (hard reset) or a graphic key. This smartphone is high performance.
Root on the LG G5 H860N
How to get the root for LG G5 H860N See instructions below.
Below are the universal programs for obtaining root rights for devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Kingo Android Root (need PC)
- VRoot (Route via PC)
- Framaroot (popular)
- Root Genius (one-click root)
If the superuser (root) rights could not be obtained or the SuperSU program did not appear (you can install it yourself). ask a question in the root theme on android. You may need custom kernel firmware.
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 6.0
- Case Type: Classic
- Case material: metal control: screen buttons
- SIM Type: nano SIM
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- Multiple SIM Mode: Alternate
- Weight: n159 g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 73.9×149.4×7.3 mm
- Screen Type: IPS Color, Touch View All
Firmware for LG G5 H860N
Official firmware Android 6.0 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom LG firmware. Download
- Recovery. flashing directly on the device
- Special utility from the manufacturer, or Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
We recommend the first method.
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from LG and how to fix them?
- If the G5 H860N does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for LG G5 H860N
Instructions on how to make a Hard Reset on the LG G5 H860N (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset“
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset to LG G5 H860N can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings– Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your LG smartphone. On the G5 H860N, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction