Lenovo Tab 2 Update to Android 6
As soon as the announcement of this tablet appeared in the media, I immediately received several letters from our readers asking them to review it. The model really came out very balanced in terms of price-performance ratio, so it is definitely worth talking about.
- Grade: Medium
- Form Factor: Monoblock
- Case Material: Matte Plastic
- Operating System: Android 4.4 Vibe UI
- Network: Supported GSM / EDGE, WCDMA, LTE (microSIM)
- Platform: MediaTek MT8732
- Processor: Quad 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory for data storage: 16 GB, a slot for a microSD memory card (64 GB cards are supported)
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi (a / b / g / n), dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0 (A2DP, EDR), microUSB connector (USB 2.0) for charging / synchronization, 3.5 mm for a headset,
- Screen: 10.1 ’’, capacitive, IPS-matrix, 1920×1200 pixels (FHD), there is no automatic adjustment of the backlight level, there is an oleophobic coating
- Camera: 8 MP, recording in 1080p (1920×1080 pixels), LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Navigation: GPS / Glonass (A-GPS support)
- Sensors: accelerometer, spatial position sensor, gyroscope, light sensor
- Battery: non-removable, Li-Ion, with a capacity of 7000 mAh
- Dimensions: 247 x 171 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 509 grams
- Price: 18 000 rubles
- The tablet
- PC cable (also part of the charger)
Appearance, materials, controls, assembly
Regarding the appearance of the Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L, there are not enough stars from the sky, this is a typical ten-inch Android tablet with slightly rounded corners and a black frame around the display.
On the front side there is an eye of the front 5 MP camera and a light indicator (there is no light sensor).
On the left there is a volume rocker and a power button, as well as a microUSB port. At the top there is a 3.5 mm headphone jack, at the bottom there is an opening microphone for Skype and other programs.
The back cover is made of smooth matte plastic with a soft-touch coating. Thanks to him, it is convenient to hold the tablet in your hands, however, it is important to remember that such material collects fingerprints very well. By the way, a stub is located behind, under which slots for a memory card and microSIM card are hidden.
Here you can see the stereo speakers and the eye of the main camera. This model has support for Dolby Atmos technology, and if we talk about sound, it is really very good here, both in terms of volume and sound quality, the tablet will perfectly replace an inexpensive wireless speaker.
Two versions of the tablet will be available for sale: white and dark blue, we had just the last one on the test.
As for the assembly, I noticed one feature in my sample: apparently, there is a small empty space between the lid and the insides, so if you press it hard, you will feel how it is slightly squeezed. This can not be called a serious drawback, especially since in normal use cases you are unlikely to notice this.