IPhone Fast starting data transfer from iPhone. Restoring information from a backup copy
[Detailed leadership] How to transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 14
This is always the next level of excitement when you get your new iPhone from the box and get your first practical experience. But you cannot use it instantly without setting it up and not having all your important data on board.
When you get the new iPhone, the first thing you may want to do is transfer all your data from the old to a new. Moving all your data accordingly from the old to the new iPhone may be a difficult task if you do not know the right methods and tools for use.
Data transmission from the old iPhone on the iPhone 14 is similar to a piece of pie. Here we will discuss the top 4 methods of how you can transfer your data from the old iPhone to iPhone 14.
How to transfer the old iPhone to iPhone 14 using Tenorshare icarefone
Data transfer from the old iPhone to the new iPhone 14 will take a lot of time, especially if you have large files. Nevertheless, you can quickly transfer all your data without problems from the old iPhone on the iPhone 14 using an autonomous tool using. Tenorshare icarefone.
You can start this program on PC or Mac. The most pleasant thing is that you can transmit files selectively and even files that you cannot find on your new device. This is a professional program that allows you to transmit all your important data from the old iPhone to a newer without trouble for loading and downloading data from iCloud.
Here are the steps on how to transmit data from one phone to another using Tenorshare icarefone without iTunes or iCloud.
Backup without iTunes or icloud
Download Tenorshare icarefone to your computer, install and run it. Connect your old iPhone to a computer using Lightning cable and when you appear, enter the password on the iPhone screen and select “Trust this computer”.
On the main Icarefone Inte We open the “backup and restoration” tab in the left side of the window. Here you can choose the data you want to transfer to your iPhone 14. After you have chosen the files you want to transfer, click “backup”.
After you have chosen the files you want to transfer, click “backup”. After completion, you can choose to view the backup data.
When the backup process is successfully completed, it’s time to connect the new iPhone 14 to move all backups of files.
Restoration of the new iPhone 14 from a backup without iTunes
After successfully creating a backup with Tenorshare icarefone. Follow the following actions to restore it on the new iPhone 14.
In the Backup Restore integration, you must choose “to view and restore previous backup files”. Select a backup file that you want to restore on the iPhone 14, click “View”.
and click “Restore the device”. The process will begin to restore files on your new device, and it will be completed after a while, depending on the size of the files.
First make a backup
So, the first thing to do is to throw data from the old apparatus. This can be done in three ways:
Each method has its pros and cons of. We will analyze each of them in detail.
ICLOUD cloud storage allows the user to transfer such information as: photographs, videos, documents, programs, program setting up and visual display of the desktop, purchases on the AppStore, Media Feals, as well as SMS and MMS messages. You can also independently indicate those points and parameters that will be stored on Apple servers. For example, only these galleries, ringtones, audiobooks, but not the config of an electronic wallet or notes.
Free user is provided with access to a virtual space of 5 GB. A larger amount of memory can be obtained if you buy an additional place in iCloud, or to clean the media text already “merged into the cloud”. This factor must be taken into account before creating a backup.
- Log in the smartphone settings and click on the user image.
- Find the item “ICloud”. Tap it and follow the “backup” tab.
- Turn on the backup “Reserve Copy in ICLOUD”. Tap a little lower on the line “Create a backup”.
iOS will show a line of condition, as well as the approximate time for which a backup will be created.
The main program that allows you to make a lot of Apple settings, including the creation of a full archive, without loss of data. At the same time, all the same data is preserved in it as in iCloud. Through iTunes, you can remember all the logins and passwords to your social networks, the entire list of contacts, data from Apple Watch, including notes in the health program, WhatsApp, music, pictures, SMS, SMS.
- Connect a smartphone to a computer or laptop using a factory cable.
- Open the iTunes program and find the icon icon in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- In the window that opens, you can see a field called “backup copies”. Here you need to set two flags. One opposite “icloud” or “this computer”; You can choose anyone at your discretion. It is recommended to set the second flag opposite the point “Highlight a local copy”. It is this setting that allows you to save logins, passwords (including from Microsoft Exchange and Gmail), open sessions on social networks and other web resources.
- Click on the “Create a copy now” button. The device will begin the process of synchronization.
Important point: be sure to remember or save the password from Apple ID. Otherwise, the new smartphone will be blocked after the completion of “migration”.
Transfer photos and videos manually
You can make a backup photo and video manually using PC (without using iTunes). As part of this instructions, consider the file transfer algorithm directly to the computer running Windows 10. The system should be installed by the Apple Mobile Device Support drivers or the ITUNES version not lower than version 12.5.one.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer using Lightning cable. In some cases, a password may be required to unlock.
- The telephone security system can display a warning: “Trust this computer”. Click “Trust” or “allow”.
- Click on the “Start” button and select “Photos” item. The Windows app is opened.
- Select the item “Import” and “with USB devices”, then follow the instructions and tips of the system.
This method will work if the smartphone does not store images in the ICLOUD cloud.
Distribute the connected devices
Before the transfer of the backup to the new device, you need to turn off all the conjugated gadgets from it. Consider by the example of Apple watches:
- Open the Apple Watch application on your smartphone.
- Find the “My Watch” tab and follow it.
- To the right of the image of the clock will be the icon “I” in the circle. Tap it.
- Select “Break a couple from Apple Watch” and confirm the action.
After that, you need to break the compounds with all the conjugated gadgets so that there are no problems with them in the future.
Simple solutions to transfer data from the iPhone to the iPhone 13 /13 Pro / 13 Pro Max
Apple again pleased the novelty of its fans. After the presentation of the new iPhone 13/13 Pro, most Apple users have a desire to purchase a new phone model. However, after buying a new smartphone, many have questions about how to transfer all the data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. If this process is also not clear to you, then we advise you to study this article where we will tell you about some data transfer solutions.
We want to prevail to your attention Tenorshare icarefone, which will help you quickly and quickly transfer data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. This utility has a number of advantages, for example:
- Selective data transfer. You can choose the necessary files you need for transfer or select all files at once.
- Package File deletion. It will allow you to delete all files with one click, which will save your time markedly.
- Automatic duplicate removal.You do not need to remove a duplicate manually when transmitting data, the program will do it automatically for you.
- Data transfer. Will help you import files on iPhone / iPad / iPod for a couple of clicks and export to PC / Mac.
- File exchange. File exchange between devices occurs without Apple ID restrictions thanks to icarefone.
To carry out the transfer of data from the old device to a new one, you need to perform step.by.step actions:
Step 1 download the program and install on your PC. Launch the program on your PC. And at the top of the screen, you will see the folder icon with the name “control”, clicking there, select the type of file that you need to import.
Step 2 in the left side of the panel will be given to choose from various types of files: photo, music, video, contacts, etc.D. Click on the desired type of file.
Step 3 Press the “Import” button, select the necessary files and press the “Open” button. Next, select the saved photos on the computer for transfer.
Step 4 Wait for the completion of data transfer and photos will be stored on your device.
Solution 2 ： Wireless data transmission through iOS12.4 and above
If you are the owner of iOS 12.4 and above, this method will help you quickly transfer data from the old device to a new. Function in iOS 12.4 “Fast beginning” already speaks for itself. This means that you can not use iCloud or create a backup in iTunes
You need to perform the following step.by.step actions:
Turn on your new device and put the old one next. A pop.up window will appear on the screen of the old iPhone, which will be proposed to use Apple ID to configure the new iPhone.
Place your old iPhone over the new one so that the image on the screen falls into the center of the viewfinder.
The device will offer you to configure the Touch ID or Face ID, agree and set.
After the actions done, a window will appear on the screen of your device with a proposal to transfer data from the old iPhone. As a rule, this happens using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. But if necessary, you can also use the Lightning cable, but for this you will have to purchase the Lightning/USB 3 adapter in the official store.
Transfer data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone 11 via a backup iCloud
This method is easy and convenient, since data transfer is carried out due to the creation of a backup of one iPhone and transfer data to another gadget.
Note: a very important point is-installing a SIM card to the new device before transferring data from an old device to a new. If you have already set up your new iPhone, then you will leave you all its data.
Check if your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network, if not, then be sure to connect.
In the settings go to the ICLOUD section, then to the “Reserve Copy”
Next, you need to create a backup copy. Check also whether the “Reserve Copy in ICLOD” is activated.
After starting the process, wait for the completion of the creation of a backup copy.
Turn on the device and follow the instructions until the program screen appears and data.
Now you need to click on “restore from a copy of iCloud”. You need to enter icloud.To do this, enter the data from the Apple ID account.
It is necessary to find the last backup and choose it, since relevant files and settings will be uploaded in this way. It is important to choose the last copy. Only in this case, current content and settings will be loaded on the device.
Wait until the process of recovery from the icloud backup is completed.
Move all the data to the iPhone 11/11 Pro through the backup iTunes
To transfer all the content from the old phone to a new one using the ITUNES backup, you will need to first create a backup copy.
Connect the old iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Launch iTunes on your PC and make a backup copy.
Wait for the completion of the creation of a backup copy. As soon as the action is completed, connect the new device. If the new device is already configured, then you will need to delete the data on it.
Select “Restore a copy” on a new device. Then select a backup copy. Next, transfer a backup to your new iPhone.
Send all the photos of the new iPhone 11 via Airdrop
Airdrop. One of the famous Apple applications for data transmission that allows users to transmit data from the iPhone to iPhone or Macintosh. Here’s how to find out how to postpone photos and other data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
Open the settings on both iPhone, find Airdrop and open
Open the old iPhone for which you want to transfer data, select “Share” Airdrop, select the new iPhone and click on it.
The transmitted photos will be displayed on the new iPhone, select to receive
In addition to photographs, Airdrop can also transmit data such as music and files from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
In this article, we have analyzed 5 solutions that will help you transfer data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
In conclusion, I would like to once again mention the Tenorshare icarefone program, this is a convenient and simple iOS file manager to transmit data between iOS, PC and iTunes, as well as backup and restore the contents and restoration of the iOS system. You just need to go to the Tenorshare website and install this program on your PC, so that at any time you can independently and easily correct the bugs, problems and errors in a short time.
How to switch to iPhone 13 without data loss
The new iPhone 13 line is already on sale. In this article we will tell you how to switch to the new iPhone 13 without data loss. We will also tell you what to do to users with iOS 15.1 beta.
This year, iOS 15 came out a few days earlier than the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. In addition, iOS 15 has already been released.1 beta 1. We will talk about several ways to switch to a new smartphone without losing our data.
Methods are relevant for the transition to the iPhone 12 or other models.
There are three ways to transfer data from the old iPhone to the new: icloud, iTunes and the Fast beginning function.
The first two methods are to create a backup copy of the old device and restore it on a new device. Quick start is the best option, because the fastest and most convenient.
ICLOUD method requires fast Wi-Fi, but even under this condition, the process can be delayed. ITUNES method requires access to a computer. The plus of these two ways is that they do not require access to your old iPhone. You can create a backup copy of your old iPhone before sale and restore from a copy after buying the iPhone 13 at any time.
First remove the Apple Watch
If the Apple Watch is tied to your old iPhone, then before transferring data you need to untie them.
This will automatically save a backup copy of your Smart hour. A copy of Apple Watch is also automatically saved every time you save a backup through iTunes or iCloud.
Configure two.factor authentication
Apple has made a two.factor authentication for an account of the mandatory. Your iPhone is the main device for verification. We advise you to choose another device in advance so that you can easily confirm your Apple ID when setting up a new iPhone.
What you need to know about the Fast beginning function
- To start the data transfer process, just bring your old iPhone to the new iPhone. Make sure Bluetooth is on on both devices.
- The process takes place in a wireless way, but if desired, you can use the Lightning cable with a suitable adapter for transferring data with wire path.
- You should have the same Apple ID on the new and on the old iPhone.
- If you have a lot of data, the process can take a couple of hours.
- You can transfer not only your data, but also system settings.
- You will receive a notification with the offer to automatically tie the Apple Watch to the new iPhone.
- All your applications will download from the App Store, so you need a reliable Internet connection.
- On your old and new iPhone, IOS 12 version should be installed.4 and newer.
How To Transfer Everything to New iPhone 13 From an Old iPhone
How to transfer data to iPhone 13 through a quick start
When the settings screen appear on the new iPhone, bring your old iPhone to it. On the old iPhone will appear the “Fast beginning” screen. Click “Continue” and log in using Touch ID or Face ID.
To tie smartphones, you need to scan the screen of the new smartphone old. If the camera on your old smartphone does not work, you can log in handful.
Enter the password from the old iPhone on the new iPhone. After that, configure Face ID/Touch ID on the new smartphone.
Now you can transfer your data from the old iPhone or use iCloud to recover from a copy. Next to both options will be indicated the time that will go to complete the process.
Choose an option to transfer from iPhone. To use data transfer by a wired method, select the option other parameters at the bottom of the screen.
Continue the setting process, after which the data transfer process will begin. He can take from a few minutes to an hour or two.
Do not remove the smartphones from each other until the process is completed.
This method has a couple of serious shortcomings, because of which it is not suitable for everyone. In particular, the “quick start” requires that the new device be reset to the factory settings. that is, if you go with a new phone for a couple of days, and then decide to transfer data from the old, all the content created during this time will have to delete or delete or delete download to the cloud manually.
In addition, as already mentioned, you immediately endure all content and settings. This may be inconvenient if you want to leave part of the archive photo and video on the old device, and to transfer, for example, only pictures over the past year, so that you have more space left on the drive. Also, with such a transfer, you risk losing part of the content. for example, audio files loaded in memory of the smartphone not through the Apple store.
How to transfer data to a new iPhone. all ways
If you think this article, we congratulate, most likely you have become the owner of a brand new iPhone and so far only deal with the functionality of the desired acquisition. The initial issue that needs to be solved now is to transfer all data, contacts and settings from your old device. In this article, we will analyze the question of how to transfer data from the iPhone to the iPhone in simple and convenient ways.
Methods of transferring data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on how convenient you can use one of the following instructions for transferring data from one device to another.
Information transfer using icloud
Using iCloud to synchronize data is one of the simplest ways to prepare a purchased phone for everyday use. It is only important to take into account the fact that a SIM card should be installed in the new smartphone.
Before porting data, it is necessary to create a backup copy of these in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can start directly to create a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find the item “Icloud” there.
- “Backup copy”.
- Switch the “Reserve Copy in iCloud” to an active position.
- Click “Create a backup”.
- Expect the end of the process without turning off the device from the Internet.
When the creation of a copy comes to an end, you can start transferring data to a new device.
- Run the new smartphone. A window with greetings in different languages should appear (in the event that the device is not yet configured). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then it is necessary to reset the settings to factory. The instructions for resetting the settings are below.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, set up the smartphone to taste until the “Program and Data” item appears, select the line “Restore the iCloud” line in it.
- Log down in ICLOUD using Apple ID accounting data.
- Select the data you need. For choice, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait for the end of the data loading process without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore settings to factory, then do the following sequence of actions.
Data transfer via iTunes
This method will also need to use a computer.
- Connect the old phone to the computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then it is necessary to update it.
- Create a backup, pressing the “Create now” button in the “Review” point of the device settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the end of the process of creating a copy.
Next, you need to transfer a copy to a new device.
- Launch a new device. The settings must be reset to the factory. (A greeting screen should appear. If you don’t appear, then refer to the last instructions of the previous paragraph).
- Take the setting of a new phone to your liking until the “Appendix and Data” screen appears.
- Select “Restore an iTunes”.
- Connect a new smartphone to PC, in the memory of which a backup copy of the old device is saved.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- “Restore a copy”.
- Select you need a copy (focus on the date).
- At the end of the recovery, you can complete the setting of a new device.
Using the Fast beginning function
If the old and new devices are installed versions of the iOS 11 and above, then you can use the Fast beginning function.
- Put the old and new devices nearby.
- Launch a new device (the settings should be reset to the factory).
- Choose a language on a new phone.
- If a notification of the “fast start” on the new device appears, the window of synchronization with the new smartphone should be displayed on the old.
- Confirm. The Fast beginning function will offer to use the Apple ID identifier to configure. If the setup continuation button will not be pressed, turn on the Bluetooth on the phone.
- An animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the smartphones with the rear covers to each other and wait for the process of the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close as possible to each other so that the data transfer process goes without errors.
It is advisable to maintain Wi-Fi with an active connection throughout the process and will previously take care so that the smartphones are charged by more than half. These two actions allow the iPhone at a time to load photos, applications, music and another in memory.
Transfer of information via iCloud
ICLOUD application is an indispensable assistant to the owners of “apple” products. Apple, although it embedns an increased memory of memory for user files, often does not have enough to accommodate important information and spare copies. Here ICloud comes to revenue, which allows access to user information, regardless of time and location, the main thing is access to the wireless network.
In order to transfer data from the iPhone to iPhone via iCloud, you will have to take care of creating a spare copy. To do this, turn on the Wi-Fi network on the current smartphone; Open the settings menu and find a item with the name of the owner; Go to the ICloud item, in the window that opens, find the link “Reserve Copy in ICLOUD”; translate the slider into an active position; Click on the point “Create a backup”. Wait for the completion of copying and do not break the Internet connection. the copy is downloaded to the cloud server, only the volume of loaded information affects the duration of the process. If the owner believes that the smartphone contains many useless files, the iPhone is recommended to clean.
How to transfer information from the old to the new iPhone via iCloud
Another way to transfer information from the old iPhone to the new one, which is offered by the official manufacturer of the iPhone. Apple, is the use of iCloud cloud storage to transfer all contacts, settings and other files. This method will require Internet connection.
Go to your iPhone settings. In the tab with the name of the device, select the iCloud item.
How to Restore iPhone from iCloud Backup in 2 Ways (2021)
Turn on the “Reserve Copy in ICLOUD” switch.
If you have a version of iOS 10.2 or earlier, then just go to the iCloud settings and the “Reserve Copy” item.
Click on the “Create backup” button and expect the completion of the process. Mix the SIM card to a new smartphone.
Turn on the new device. It must be rejoined before the factory mood or not to be used yet. After turning on, follow the instructions for connect it to Wi-Fi.
Follow the instructions to the “Program and Data” screen. On it, click on “Restore an icloud”.
After entering Apple ID and password, select the recently created copy. Do not break the connections with Wi-Fi and the Internet until the recovery is completely completed. Use.
Throw all the information from the iPhone to iPhone via Tenorshare Itransgo
In addition to utilities for working with iPhone data, its backup and recovery, Tenorshare also released Tenorshare Itransgo. This utility is designed specifically for transferring all the data to the new iPhone from the old. The utility is produced both on Windows and Mac. There is a Russian.speaking version.
A feature of the utility was the support of almost any version of the iPhone, as well as the lack of the need to enter passwords from complex synchronization procedures. Everything is carried out in several clicks, in addition, you can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different versions of iOS.
Connect two of your iPhone in the on the computer on the computer.
Launch the application and wait until it determines the devices.
Next, you will be offered which data to transfer to a new smartphone, and it will also be shown how much space they will occupy. Mark the data you need and settings.
Now click on the “Start Transfer” button. After that, several warnings appear that all data on the new smartphone will be erased and rewritten from the old.
After you agreed to erase the data, the transfer will begin. Now it is very important not to the end of the process not to turn off the smartphone from the computer. The process will take several minutes depending on the volume of data. Ready.
In order to transfer data from the iPhone to the new iPhone there are several ways. Official methods of the proposed Apple work with any iPhone and are quite simple for use to those who have long used devices of the American manufacturer and are well versed in all and subtleties. But, for those who have not decided to spend time, there are more simple ways, but also reliable ways.
Thus, Tenorshare has developed the most common in the use and understanding of the utility for transferring all data (contacts, photos, and other data) and settings from one iPhone to another. Itransgo. Among its advantages there is also multi.language, the presence of a version for the Windows and Mac operating system, as well as support for a wide spectra iPhone of different models and different versions of iOS.
In addition to Itransgo, you can also download other utilities from Tenorshare. Icarefone, for example, will allow you to forget about iTunes with its constant advertising of various music and films, eternal synchronizations, an incomprehensible integration and other things, which has to get used to almost years.
Data transfer via iTunes.
This option is interesting primarily, linking to the Internet of a computer.
Before the transfer: Distribute all the devices connected to the iPhone. Including Apple Watch. Turn off the 2-factor authentication, otherwise problems may appear when confirmed on the new device. Now you can start:
- Update the ITUNES program on PC. Always use only recent versions.
- If you do not use this program, download from the Apple website (there is a version for Windows)
- We connect the old iPhone to the computer using USB cable. It is better to use branded cables, or high.quality with good throughput.
- After starting the program, you will see a connected smartphone.
- Click on an icon with a smartphone image.
- Now you need a “review” section. There we find “this computer”.
- Select the item Create a backup copy “. Encrypt local data or not, your choice, but since there is a lot of personal information, it is recommended to include encryption. If you choose an unencrypted part. passwords and other confidential data are not transferred to the device. Will have to enter everything again.
- The backup will be created in a few minutes.
- After completing, you can turn off the phone, disconnect from the computer. It doesn’t need it anymore.
Now we need to transfer the copied data to the new device:
- Turn on the smartphone, and do the same according to the instructions as in the previous paragraph.
- When you reach the section “Programs and Data”, select “Recovery of a copy from iTunes”.
- Connect the smartphone to PC, using a cable.
- The ITUNES program will automatically determine the new smartphone.
- Choose the section “Restore a copy”.
- Note a copy created earlier.
- Copy will start on the phone. This is a long enough process. Will take at least 10 minutes. It all depends on the volume used.
- Upon completion on the screen, you will see the appropriate notice. After that, you can disconnect the cable
- Complete the settings process on the phone.
- In the end, he will also ask to restart the system.
- After turning on. you can use.
Data transfer via iTunes.
Copying with “quick transfer”.
Until the 11th version of the iPhone, these two options remained the only information available for postponing information. But Apple would not be considered a beloved users if I had not come up with something new.
In the 11th version, the company added a fast start function “. The goal is to simplify the transfer of data to new models. In the new version, you no longer need a copy of the cloud storage. In general, the connection with the server will not be needed. Information is transmitted directly. At the same time, the function also works on the iPad.
Transfer of data from one iPhone to another
You bought a new device and now do not know how to transfer data from the old? In this article we will talk about three methods of transfer.
The Fast beginning function allows you to quickly configure the new iOS or iPados device using data on the current device. Then, on the new device, you can restore the remaining data and the contents from the backup icloud.
- Turn on the new device and put it next to the current. On the current device, the “Fast beginning” screen will open, where it will be proposed to use the Apple ID identifier to configure the new device. Make sure this is the same Apple ID identifier that you want to use and click “Continue”. If the “Continue” button is not displayed on the current device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Wait for the appearance of animation on the screen of a new device. Keep the current device over the new so that the animation is in the center of the viewfinder. Wait for the message “Completion on the new [device]”. If there is no way to use the camera of the current device, press “authentication” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When a request is displayed with a request to enter a code-paralle to the old one on the new device, do it.
- Follow the Face ID or Touch ID settings on the new device.
- When the corresponding request appears, enter the Apple ID password on the new device. If you have several devices, you may need to enter the code-paralle on each of them.
- On the new device, you can choose the migration of data from one device to another or recovery of applications, data and settings from the latest backup iCloud. You can also press “other parameters” to perform recovery from a backup on a computer. By choosing a backup, you can choose whether some settings should be tolerated with geopolism, confidentiality, Apple Pay and Siri, or not.
- If you have an Apple Watch watch and you set up a new iPhone, there will also be a request to transfer data and settings Apple Watch.
Migration from the device to the device
If you have difficulties with data transfer, then you can always contact us, to the service center Re: Service. We will conduct free diagnostics and help you solve all your problems.