Iphone Blocked By Icloud
Other ways to unlock
Many users say that there are gaps in the performance of the iOS operating system that allow you to bypass the security code by making an emergency call. But Apple has closed this error, so trying to hack an iPhone without a security code will not work.
There is also another technique. When using iExplorer it is recommended to get rid of the iPhone password file, but this option is unlikely to help achieve the goal.
Some iPhone owners, that it is possible to change the password on the iPhone through the special Find my iPhone program. Unfortunately this method is not valid too.
Steps to restart your iPhone
The iPhone is locked, but you urgently need to use it? To do this, you can apply a special DFU mode. Restart your iPhone with the following steps:
- Press the lock key and the Home button at the same time, hold them for a few seconds.
- When the logo appears on the iPhone, you need to release the lock button, but at the same time hold the “Home” button.
- Next, you should wait for the notification about syncing with iTunes.
- When the phone is detected by the computer, the recovery mode will be visible.
- Now you need to confirm this procedure.
Now the iPhone is locked (if the password is lost) only for a while until the end of the synchronization process. The phone will return to DFU mode, but without a password.
The procedure for unlocking a locked iPhone without a security code is simple but lengthy. Often, owners disconnect the phone from their PC beforehand. It is undesirable to do this, since if the resume is incorrect, all information can be completely erased. In addition, in future operation, system failures may occur during the operation of the iPhone.
If you are faced with this problem, then the above method will definitely help you, but remember that unlocking iPhone without iTunes support is unrealistic.
Iphone 5 S locked: what to do
How to unlock iPhone 5 S if it is locked? The device can be unlocked using a jailbreak. This method is very easy, you just need to download the SemiRestore program. The reset requires OpenSSH and can be obtained from various available sites. Next, you need to connect the iPhone 5 S, start the application and after the program is running, click on the SemiRestore button in the main application window.
Fight against scammers
If the iPhone is blocked by scammers, what to do? First, you need to discuss how to prevent attackers from gaining access to your Apple ID, which is why it becomes possible to remotely lock your phone.
- Don’t use email addresses for Apple IDs. These addresses are easily accessible to intruders.
- Make Apple ID password harder, less hackable. This method is recommended by Apple itself. over, if the password turned out to be light, then the Apple ID, figuratively speaking, will “force” change the password to a more complex one, this will happen when you enter the Apple ID management web page.
Now let’s move on to the main answer to the question. What to do if the message “iPhone lock” appears.
- Make sure that the iPhone is really locked, and you can’t unlock it yourself. To do this, you need to go under your data to the Find iPhone program on the official website icloud.com. If you manage to enter this program, then immediately you need to remove the lock and quickly change the password to the Apple ID.
- Fraudsters often hack Apple ID very simply, that is, they know the password for the account in advance, but do not immediately change the password. Therefore, there is a great chance to solve this problem quickly and independently.
- If the “bad people” are serious about this case and have changed the password to their new one, they may demand money from you to unlock it. Without any hesitation, you should contact Apple technical support. This service will help to solve this problem even without presenting documents that the iPhone is personal property.
- There are all sorts of situations, and if, nevertheless, technical support did not help, then you will have to transfer money to scammers, because the phone can no longer be unlocked. Immediately after unlocking the gadget, you should change the password, create a new and very complex one.
You should not immediately panic and transfer a certain amount to the attackers, first you need to try all the solutions that were outlined above.
Unlocking iPhone 5 S with Forgotten Apple ID
People who forget their Apple ID or mailbox address are embarrassed and forced to prove that they own the iPhone. In this case, you need to perform some actions.
Before selling a phone, you should definitely disconnect the binding, as well as deactivate the Find an iPhone service.
Thanks to this, the future owner will be able to use all functions without obstacles.
When buying an iPhone, you should always check this function, whether it is turned off or on.
To check, you need to enter the icloud.com website in the activationlock tab, you only need to fill in the IMEI of the device you are purchasing. This will help avoid problems with activating the iPhone when you lose contact with the previous user.
Unlocking iPhones is a difficult process that is not easy for everyone. The most important point in the unlocking process is the receipt that confirms the purchase of the device.
How to unlock an iPhone without a password?
If your iPhone is locked, then you don’t have to worry too much, because there are proven ways to unlock it. The first step is to be able to connect to iTunes on a PC, laptop or netbook.
If the password was entered incorrectly a certain number of times, as a result of which the iPhone was blocked, then you can still sync with iTunes. Before changing the password for logging into the device, you need to connect your phone to USB using the standard cable supplied. It is imperative to synchronize all the information so that you can restore it.
We choose “Find iPhone”. All devices. The device we need.
Click “Erase iPhone”, after which the smartphone connected to Wi-Fi will go through the recovery procedure.
Install a backup via the cloud (or via a computer) and enter a new password.
How to revive a locked iPhone
What to do if the smartphone asks to wait a couple of days before entering the password.
Through recovery mode
A window will pop up on the computer in which you need to click on the “Restore” button.
After the end of the recovery, roll up the backup and set a new password.
Extra headache. True, if a smartphone is needed urgently, there is nowhere to go. Of course, when it’s only locked for 15 minutes, it’s easier to wait. Take longer to recover.
It makes sense to try one of the above methods only if the block is standing for several hours.
P.S. For those who “found” a smartphone on the street: if you don’t know the Apple ID, don’t even try to drop the password from someone else’s handset, you will still fail.
- Share this
What Happens When Blocked
The iPhone is quite protective of the owner’s data. You just need to enable the password. The smartphone immediately becomes useless in the wrong hands, except to disassemble for details.
The lock screen cannot be bypassed right away, it is well protected, including from password guessing. After five incorrect attempts, the iPhone will only go to the sixth in a minute. By the seventh in 5 minutes. By the eighth. In 15.
Even if the owner received his phone back, he simply cannot enter the password. Example. Once my iPhone was in my nephew’s hands. The blocked “brick” has returned.
Rebooting does not solve the problem, but only slightly decreases the counter. It would seem easier to put off your smartphone until tomorrow. But this is not a solution, we dig further.
There are three ways to bring your iPhone to life:
if Find My iPhone is disabled
Click “Restore iPhone”
After restoring the firmware, roll up the backup. The iPhone will then ask you to enter a new password.
Author, engineer, coffee lover and father of a little “why”. I try not to overgrow with gadgets. Does not work.
Unlocking via iTunes
You can unlock iPhone using iTunes with or without data saving.
The first method is possible when the iPhone is normally loaded and connected to the service through a computer, and the second. If certain problems arose during loading.
For example, the device hangs on the splash screen or only the iTunes cable is displayed on the screen.
Recovery with data retention
To reset your password while preserving all other information, open the “Devices” section in iTunes and find your iPhone in the list.
Next, expand the “Browse” tab in the right half of the window and click the “Restore” button.
The password will be reset, and all other information will remain in place.
To additionally save a backup copy of settings and other data from your device to iTunes, click the “Copy” button.
How to unlock iPhone (iPhone): 4 easy ways
The longer and more complex the password, the more secure your iPhone is against unwanted access. But such protection can also work against you if you forget your password one day.
What if this happened? The main thing is not to panic: you can easily unlock your iPhone if you know how to do it.
Unlock via iCloud
The next method also erases all user data from the smartphone. You can restore them only if you have not forgotten to save a backup copy in iCould or iTunes.
To be able to unlock an iPhone through Icloud, you must first install the Find iPhone program on your device.
Directly to unblock, you need Internet access. On the device itself (via a SIM card or Wi-Fi) or on the computer to which it is connected.
- Make sure the locked iPhone has Internet access.
- Go to the “Find Iphone” application on the iCloud website from any device connected to the network and make sure that the service “sees” your device in the “online” status (there should be a green circle next to the iPhone model in the “All devices” section).
- Click on the icon of the locked phone and select the option “Erase iPhone” in the menu that opens.
- In the confirmation window, click the “Erase” button again.
- In the next window, enter your Apple ID password and click “Finish”.
After that, the process of erasing the settings will begin. At this time, a loading bar and a bull’s-eye will be displayed on the iPhone screen.
Find iPhone helps you unlock both iPhone 6 and older models.
Recovery without saving information
If the first method fails or the iPhone does not fully boot, personal data will have to be sacrificed. The device’s settings will be reset to the state as after purchase.
- Download iTunes on your computer and update it to the latest version.
- Enter the iPhone into DFU mode: connect the device with a USB cable to the PC and turn it off by simultaneously pressing and holding the “Home” and “Power” buttons. After the screen turns off, release the “Power” button while continuing to hold the “Home”.
It should take a few seconds before a message appears in the iTunes window that the connected iPhone is in recovery mode. The smartphone screen will remain off.
- Click the “Restore” button in iTunes. The program will download the latest firmware and restore the iPhone. During recovery, the machine’s screen will display a logo and a loading bar.
When the recovery is over, the iPhone can be loaded without a password.
If you have previously saved a copy of your settings and personal data in iTunes, you will have the opportunity to transfer them to your phone.
In this way, you can unlock any iPhone version. 4, 4s, 5 and others.
Step-by-step guide: How to delete music from iPhone via iTunes
Unlocking iPhone after jailbreak
Both of the above methods, most likely, will not suit the owners of “jailbroken” smartphones, since they are associated with the installation of the official firmware.
And this leads to the inability to connect the device to your cellular operator and the loss of other advantages of jailbreak.
Fortunately, it is possible to unlock an iPhone with iOS 5 or higher without updating the firmware using the free SemiRestore app.
The SemiRestore utility is installed on a computer (the manufacturer claims support for Linux, OS X and Windows XP (SP3).8.1).
In the process of resetting the settings, it deletes all personal data of the owner of the iPhone without losing the jailbreak.
- Download SemiRestore from the official website and install on your PC.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch SemiRestore and wait for it to recognize your smartphone.
- If recognition is correct, click the “SemiRestore” button in the main window of the utility. This will start the process of clearing data on the iPhone.
During recovery, the iPhone screen may turn on and off several times. This is normal.
After a few minutes, when the smartphone is fully loaded, you will see a clean desktop and initial settings.
However, the Cydia application will not disappear anywhere. By its presence, as well as using it, if possible, you will make sure that the jailbreak is preserved.
After that, you can set a new password and transfer the settings and data from the iTunes backup to iPhone.
Now you know how to unlock your iPhone if you forgot your password with three free tools.
The instructions turned out to be concise, but in fact, resetting and restoring all settings can take a lot of time.
Therefore, when installing long and complex passwords on devices, you should not rely on memory. It is better to write them down somewhere and store these records in a safe place.
Why iPhone might be locked
Let’s reiterate that the iPhone can be considered locked for various reasons. The word “locked” itself can mean different states of the iPhone.
But I’m just sure that many users, finding themselves face to face with a problem device, are trying to find a solution on the Internet for the query “how to unlock an iPhone”.
It is a pity that at the very top of the search results of Google and Yandex there are currently sites that do not fully disclose this topic. I hope this article will fix everything.
So, I have identified three cases in which you may need to unlock your iPhone:
- Forgot numeric password to unlock iPhone
- Lock iPhone by mobile operator
- Icloud Activation Lock activated (requires Apple ID)
Decide which of the problems is closer to yours and move on to solving your problem.
Forgotten numeric password for iPhone
A numeric password (4 or 6 digits) is set on the iPhone to protect your data. If the password was forgotten or initially unknown, then access to information on the iPhone cannot be obtained.
Remember the recent FBI / Apple litigation during the San Bernardino massacre investigation? Then Apple refused to provide the FBI with the funds to unlock the terrorist’s iPhone. Well, if the FBI cannot get to the data hidden behind the password, then you are not destined.
From this it follows that data from a password-protected iPhone will no longer be able to fetch. Unless you made a backup beforehand.
Despite this, you can still unlock your iPhone. To do this, you will have to erase all data from the device (including the numeric password). Again, there are several options. How to do it in the instructions below.
There are at least three ways that will lead to a complete iPhone clean:
- The first one. Using iTunes (provided that this iPhone was previously synchronized with your computer).
- The second is through the Find iPhone service on the icloud.com website (provided that you have access to the account that is registered in this iPhone).
- The third is through the recovery mode (there are no conditions). This is the last method we will delete all information on the iPhone.
STEP 1. Connect iPhone with a cable to your computer and launch iTunes.
STEP 2. Hard restart your iPhone while holding down the HOME POWER buttons at the same time. Do not release the buttons until the iTunes logo with a cable image is displayed on the iPhone screen.
This will signal that recovery mode has been successfully activated on the iPhone.
If you have an iPhone X or older, read here how to put your phone into recovery mode.
STEP 3. A prompt to restore / update the device will appear on the computer screen. Select “Restore”.
STEP 4. Itunes will start downloading the latest iOS version for your iPhone. On average, an iOS distribution is about 1.5 GB.
If your internet connection is slow, the download process may take a long time. If the waiting time exceeds 15 minutes, iPhone will exit recovery mode and you will have to repeat steps 2 and 3.
After the restore process is complete, your iPhone will return to its “out of the box” state and you will need to set it up again. If you still have a backup, there shouldn’t be any problems at all.
It should also be remembered that after restoring the phone, you will be asked for the username and password from the Apple ID account to which this iPhone was linked. Read more about this in the third part below.
Lock iPhone by mobile operator
Now let’s consider the situation when the iPhone is locked under a certain mobile operator. Usually, such phones come to our market according to gray schemes from America or European countries.
In civilized countries, most of the population has long been using mobile services on a contract basis. Those. By paying a monthly amount, the client receives a certain tariff package. When concluding a contract, the client is usually offered a mobile phone of his choice.
It can be free or for a nominal fee a tube. over, such phones are provided locked under a certain operator.
Thus, conditionally cheap / free iPhones, locked under ATT or Verizon, appear in the hands of people, which then enter our market.
The problem is that such iPhones can only be unlocked by calling the support service of the mobile operator. No letters to the operator’s e-mail address will pass, so you don’t have to try. If you nevertheless decide to call the operator and request unlocking the iPhone, you will definitely be asked the personal account of the completed contract and whether you are the owner of this account.
If your answer to both questions is no, they will not be able to help you. The thing is that you can remove the lock from the iPhone only after the expiration of the contract (usually 2 years).
How to unlock iPhone in such a situation? On the Internet, you can find sites that provide an iPhone unlocking service from various American cellular network operators.
I myself have never used such services, so I will not advise you anything. I just know that somehow they succeed. Albeit not with all devices.
There is another (more popular) solution that will help bypass the operator lock and allow you to use the iPhone with any SIM card. This solution is called TurboSIM, and is an adapter (a thin board the size of a nano sim), which you must shove into the phone’s SIM tray along with the SIM card itself.
Turbosim is currently available from three major manufacturers: Jevey, R-Sim and Heicard. You will find detailed information on configuring TurboSIM on this site.
How to Unlock iPhone. Complete Guide
Most likely, you came to this page hoping to find an answer to the question of how to unlock your iPhone. And it’s good. That you came to us. Indeed, the Internet is full of articles that not only mislead people, but at the same time try to impose someone’s dubious services.
What exactly do you mean by unlocking? After all, the word “unlock” can be applied to the iPhone in different contexts.
This can be a forgotten numeric password or a lock for a specific communication provider, or a lock via iCloud (Find iPhone service, aka Locator).
The listed types of blocking have nothing to do with each other, so in each case the actions should be correspondingly different. Today I will tell you how to unlock your iPhone in all the above situations.
- Why iPhone might be locked
- Forgotten numeric password for iPhone
- Lock iPhone by mobile operator
- How to Unlock iPhone with iCloud Activation Lock Activated
How to Unlock iPhone with iCloud Activation Lock Activated
Another common type of lock that could happen to your iPhone is iCloud Activation Lock. The most common reason that leads to this type of blocking is entering someone else’s Apple ID data in Settings. Icloud of your iPhone.
If you knew how many comments people leave under my articles with complaints that some unauthorized people (fraudsters) have tricked their phones by activating Lost Mode.
Well, what can you do, as my father says. “Everyone is a blacksmith of his own happiness.” You don’t have to trust every person you meet on the Internet.
On the other hand, iPhone could get locked after iOS firmware update / restore. This usually happens when the iPhone was not properly unlinked from the previous owner’s Apple ID.
There can be more than several types of iCloud Activation Lock manifestations, so they cannot be all in one article. There are not many ways to unlock your iPhone anyway.
Basically, all methods boil down to communicating with Apple support, but there are other steps that you yourself can do to unlock your iPhone.
Depending on your situation, read the articles at the link below:
In this article, I tried to fit three different reasons that can lead to iPhone lock. They are in no way connected with each other and actions in each case should be correspondingly different.
If you did not find the answer to your question, write in the comments what exactly brought you to this page. In one of the following articles I will tell you in more detail how to unlock an iPhone for use with any GSM operator and what nuances may arise when using Turbo SIM.
1.6. Using a special program (only after jailbreak)
1. Download the program at https://semi-restore.com/ and install it on your computer.
2. Connect the device to the computer via a USB cable, after a while the program will recognize it.
3. Open the program window and click the “SemiRestore” button. You will see the process of clearing devices from data and password in the form of a green bar. Expect mobile may restart.
4. When the runner “crawls” to the end, you can use your phone again.
How to unlock iPhone if you forgot your password?
Hello friends! Not so long ago, I bought my wife an iPhone 7, but she is a forgetful lady and there was a problem: how to unlock an iPhone if you forgot your password? At that moment, I realized what the next topic of my article would be.
Despite the fact that most iPhone models have finger scanners, many people continue to use digital passwords out of habit. There are also owners of phone models 4 and 4s, which do not have a built-in fingerprint scanner. Plus there is a chance of glitches in the scanner. That is why thousands of people are still faced with the problem of a forgotten password.
1.4. Using recovery mode
This method will work even if you have never synced with iTunes or turned on the function to find iPhone. When using it, both the device data and its password will be deleted.
1. Connect your iPhone via usb to any computer and open iTunes.
2. After that, you need to hold down two buttons simultaneously: “Sleep” and “Home”. Keep them for a long time, even when the device starts to reboot. You need to wait for the recovery mode window. On iPhone 7 and 7s, hold down two buttons: Sleep and Volume Down. Keep them just as long.
3. You will be prompted to restore or update your phone. Select recovery. The device can exit the recovery mode, if the process is delayed, then repeat all steps again 3-4 times.
4. At the end of the recovery, the password will be reset.
1.1. Using iTunes on a previous sync
If the owner forgot the iPhone password, this is the recommended method. Foresight in recovery is very important and if you are lucky enough to have a backup of your data, no problem should arise.
This method requires a computer that was previously synchronized with the device.
1.Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer and wait until it appears in the device list.
2. Open iTunes. If at this step the phone starts asking for a password again, try connecting it to another computer or use recovery mode. In the latter case, you will have to postpone the question of how to unlock your iPhone and recover the passcode first. Learn more about it in method 4. Do not forget to check if you have the latest version of the program, if you need to update the program here. http://www.Apple.com/ru/itunes/.
3. Now you need to wait, some time iTunes will sync the data. This process can take several hours, but it’s worth it if you need the data.
4. When iTunes says that syncing is complete, select “Restore iTunes Backup Data”. Using backups is the easiest thing to do if you forgot your iPhone password.
5. The program will display a list of your devices (if there are several) and backups with their creation date and size. The date of creation and size determines how much of the information will remain on the iPhone, changes made since the last backup will also be reset. So choose the most recent backup.
If you are unlucky enough to have a pre-made backup of your phone or you don’t need the data, read on and choose another method.
1.2. How to unlock iPhone via iCloud
This method only works if you have the “Find iPhone” function configured and activated. If you are still wondering how to recover your iPhone password, use any of the other five methods.
1. First of all, you need to follow the link https://www.Icloud.com/#find from any device, no matter whether it is a smartphone or a computer.
2. If you have not logged into the site before and have not saved your password, at this stage you need to enter the data from your Apple ID profile. If you forgot your account password, go to the last section of the article on how to reset your iPhone password for Apple ID.
3. At the top of the screen, you will see the All Devices list. Click on it and select the device you need, if there are several.
4. Click “Erase (device name)”, this way you will erase all phone data along with its password.
5. The phone is now available to you. You can restore it from an iTunes or iCloud backup, or re-configure it as if it were just purchased.
Without an internet connection, most of the ways to hack an iPhone password won’t work.
1. How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Password: 6 Ways
After the tenth attempt, your favorite iPhone is locked forever. The company is trying to protect phone owners from data hacking as much as possible, so it is quite difficult to recover the password, but there is such an opportunity. In this article, we will give as many as six ways on how to unlock your iPhone if you forgot your password.
How to completely legally remove iCloud Activation Lock on your iPhone, iPad and iPod
At the request of US law enforcement agencies, Apple has introduced a system for locking iPhone, iPad and iPod starting with iOS 7. If earlier the function of locking a device via iCloud simply worked and was bypassed in a couple of minutes, now even professional hackers cannot completely bypass iCloud Activation Lock.
Blocking any “Apple” device on iOS 7 or iOS 8 is very simple. Just enter someone else’s account in the “iCloud” menu on the device, then turn on the slider on the “Find iPhone” function, and the device can be remotely locked. Scammers take advantage of the gullibility of inexperienced users and block their devices.
Blocking can happen not only at the hands of intruders, but also through their own stupidity. Often, users create an Apple ID, enter it on their device, and then simply forget the data from it. Of course, it will not be possible to log out of such an account on a smartphone with the “Find iPhone” option enabled, so many start flashing their device with a complete data reset via iTunes, but everyone will have the same pitfall: iTunes after installing a new firmware on a smartphone or the tablet writes that the device is locked and you need to enter the Apple ID that was entered in iCloud.
In Runet, there is an opinion that iCloud activation blocking cannot be bypassed by legal means, and it can be bypassed only by entering an Apple ID account. In fact, Apple gives an official feature that allows you to completely legally remove iCloud Activation Lock from any iPhone and iPad, including iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.
If your device is blocked, then first of all you shouldn’t panic. The problem of a blocked device can be solved only if you have a receipt from your smartphone or tablet, but there is one small caveat. Apple employees only accept checks from the Apple Store, as well as from their resellers in different countries, that is, if your device was purchased on the black market, then it will not be possible to restore it in this way.
It is necessary to photograph the locked iPhone, iPad or iPod itself, the box from the device, as well as the receipt for this device. To do this, put the locked device with the back cover up, put the box from the device so that the photo has the font-code, and do not forget to add a receipt for the purchase of the device to the photo. When the photo is ready, and everything will be clearly visible, then you can proceed to the next stage.
Now you need to write a more or less literate letter in English to email@example.com. A photograph must be attached to the letter, where all the inscriptions are clearly visible. On the Internet, many write that it is necessary to write a letter to FMiPLockEMEA@apple.com, but this is far from the case. This department deals exclusively with remote disabling of the “Find iPhone” option, so if your device is already locked, then there is no point in writing there.
After about 2-3 days, an answer should come to the mail that the smartphone with such and such a serial number has been successfully unlocked. After that, restart your locked smartphone, and you will no longer see the terrible iСloud Activation Lock screen.
In the fall of 2015, Apple updated the rules for removing iCloud lock. New instructions for removing iCloud Activation Lock are available here.
Attention! Until July 26, everyone can get a Xiaomi Mi Band 5 sports bracelet for free, spending just 2 minutes.
Join us on G o o g l e News, Twitter, Facebook, VKontakte, YouTube and RSS to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of future technologies.