Iphone 8 Turned Off And Not Turning On
If you find yourself in a situation where the iPhone does not turn on, whatever you do, then try to find a solution in our article. A particular sadness in such a situation is caused by the thought of expensive repairs and the time that you have to spend without a phone. Even if the phone refuses to turn on, this still does not indicate the presence of serious defects or a mechanical malfunction, perhaps the reason lies in the firmware failure. Let’s see iPhone turned off and does not turn on what to do in such a situation?
Apple is a worldwide success thanks in large part to its superior product quality. Most often, problems with the functioning of equipment occur as a result of incorrect interaction with it. Perhaps the device has stopped turning on after falling or in contact with moisture. Try to remember what happened to the phone on the last day before it broke. We recommend equipping the iPhone with a protective glass and wearing it in the bumper, which will ensure its maximum protection during use. If you did not drop your smartphone and it did not interact with water, then possibly the cause of the problem is a malfunction in the firmware. For this reason, problems of a mechanical and software nature are distinguished.
If the iPhone cannot turn off or does not turn on, then the cause may be a firmware glitch, its unwillingness to work properly and the excessive load of RAM.
- The system can often restart with a large number of installed programs running in the background and loading RAM. We recommend that you leave only the really necessary programs, and remove the extra ones;
- Self-unlocking device. In most cases, the procedure proceeds without any consequences, but in exceptional cases it can harm your device. It will be possible to restore iPhone after an unsuccessful Jailbreak by going into DFU mode, where everything is done quite easily;
- Another possible reason is the repeated entry of the wrong password. It is easy to reset the password and this is done in DFU mode, after which it will be possible to create a new one and write it down so as not to return to this problem.
Question iPhone turned off and does not turn on what to do can catch any user by surprise. In such a situation, it is important to put aside the panic and try to figure out the problem on your own by examining the materials in our article. Problems with iron do not occur often, because the company offers its customers high-quality equipment that has passed all the tests in the factory.
Possible causes of the malfunction:
- Damage to the board, power controller, RAM and other internal components;
- Most often, the smartphone stops turning on after a crash when the screen or the back cover breaks. This is a very annoying situation, because installing a new display is one of the most expensive services. Handle your smartphone with care, wear it in a protective glass and bumper to avoid this problem;
- Quite often, the iPhone stops turning on after moisture gets into the case. We recommend that in such a situation not even try to turn it on, but contact the service center, where they will produce high-quality drying using modern equipment. If you don’t have the opportunity to take the device for repair yet, put it on a warm battery and leave it for the whole day. Further, it is better not to turn it on for several days, otherwise the contacts will oxidize and corrosion will begin to manifest. The motherboard and the elements installed on it are very expensive, so it’s better not to experiment, but to immediately entrust the work to experienced specialists.
How to start a smartphone?
If you are convinced that the problem is of a hardware nature, then you need to contact a professional service center where you can quickly and efficiently fix the breakdown. We strongly recommend that you do not disassemble the gadget yourself and try to fix a technical breakdown. This is especially true when the device is still under warranty. If there are hardware problems, you can restore the iPhone yourself by going into DFU mode. To do this, download the latest version of iTunes on your computer and run it. Next, connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB-Lightning cable. Hold down the Power and Home keys simultaneously for 10 seconds. Then release the power button, and hold Home for the same amount of time.
Next, iTunes will detect the device in DFU recovery mode. Upon completion of the recovery procedure, we try to turn on the phone and make sure that everything is fine. If this measure is not effective, then take it to a service center. Only qualified specialists will be able to eliminate the breakdown.