Iphone 6 Screen Recording With Sound
In this article, we will consider in detail how to record on devices with the new operating system, what to do for users whose smartphones do not support iOS 11, what additional applications for recording what is happening on the display can be found on the AppStore.
Add a record button from the screen
IOS 11, available on smartphones, starting from the iPhone 5s version and ending with the top ten, has brought many interesting features to the apple gadgets, including an updated control panel that you can edit as you like.
In addition to quick access to a flashlight, calculator and other tools, you can start recording a screen from the Control Center. In some smartphones, it is present on the panel initially, and in some it needs to be added through the settings of the device.
- Go to the settings, “Control Point”.
- Customize controls
- We mark the item “Screen Record”.
- Expand Control Panel with swipe up.
- Click on the record icon, turn on the microphone.
- Click “Start recording.”
- After shooting, open the Control Center and click on the red “Record” icon to stop the action. You can also stop recording by touching the red status bar at the top of the screen and clicking on “Stop”.
The captured can be viewed in the Gallery.
Record via PC using Lonely Screen AirPlay Receiver
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver is a Windows program for recording from an iPhone screen.
- the presence of a paid or free version of the program;
- pairing iPhone and computer via a single Wi-Fi network.
How to record a display using this program:
- Download and install LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver on the PC, open the program access to the discovered networks.
- Check if both devices are connected to the same network.
- On the iPhone, go to the “Control Center”.
- Click on the “Screen Repeat” button.
- In the list of available devices for repetition, select Lonely Screen.
- After synchronization, the iPhone interface will be displayed on the computer.
- To make a, you need to use third-party Windows programs or standard features (for example, click on the WinG key combination).
- From the game panel that opens, launch the screen capture option.
This software is standard for Mac OS computers. QuickTime allows you to work with playing and creatings quickly and without installing unnecessary software. over, this service is synchronized not only with iPhone of any OS version, but also with iPad and iPod.
- We connect the device to the computer using a cable.
- We configure access by clicking on the “Yes” button in the “Trust the device?” Window that appears on the smartphone.
- On the computer’s desktop, in the Spotlight search field, enter “QuickTime”, launch the found shortcut.
- In the program window, open the “File” tab and create a new entry.
- In the field that opens, the recording mode will appear on the phone. In order to record the iPhone’s desktop, click on the arrow near the play button and select “iPhone”.
You can start or stop recording by pressing the red “Record” key. In the process, you can temporarily stop recording and resume it.
An important point is conservation. In order to prevent the from being deleted, select “File”. “Save As” in the QuickTime menu.
This application for recording from the iPhone’s display was available on the App Store from January 6, 2016, but was uninstalled the next day, since such programs are prohibited by the rules for developers.
Nevertheless, the program can still be installed, and you do not need to perform the jailbreak procedure.
- Download the application IPA file.
- We use one of the methods for installing applications bypassing the AppStore (Xcode or Cydia Impactor program).
- After installing the application, open the section “Basic”. “Profiles”. [Developer Name], and then click the “Trust” button.
- We launch and configure the application application, click on the “Start” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- We return to the main screen of the iPhone, call the Control Center, click “AirPlay Replay”, then Vidyo to start recording.
- Recording started if the top line is blue.
- To complete the recording, call the Control Center, then “AirPlay Replay” and turn off the function.
A program for synchronizing your computer and iPhone using AirPlay technology. over, to start recording, you do not need to connect the devices with a wire, it is enough to transfer data through AirPlay Mirroring.
- In the Control Center, activate AirPlay.
- In the tab that appears, select the name of your computer, click on “Replay”.
- Now in the Reflector window the image of the phone’s display and keys for recording management will appear.
iTools is a well-known alternative to the official iTunes program that allows you to control Apple devices from your computer.
Recording with this program is very simple:
- We connect the iPhone to a personal computer via USB, open the program.
- Go to the tab “Toolbox”.
- In the window that opens, we find the “Device Managment” section, the “Real-time Desktop” button, which is responsible for recording from the screen.
- In a new open window, we see the device’s desktop. We start recording by clicking on the button with a red circle to start recording.
How to record screen on older versions of iPhone
On older versions of iphone recording is carried out thanks to the above methods. Use the Control Center, there is an 11 version operating system installed on your device. If below 11. one of the presented utilities.
What to do if I can’t record the screen on the iPhone
Most often, this problem is present when recording on iOS 11 using standard methods. There are two ways to solve this problem:
- Go to “Settings”. “Basic”. “Restrictions”, enter the password and look for the item “Screen Record”. We activate it if the item is inactive.
The second way is to reset to the state of a new smartphone. To do this, go to “Settings”. “Basic”. “Reset” and select “Reset all settings.”
Screen recording is a really useful feature that can be useful both in everyday life and for work. This article presents all the ways to create from the screen display, raised important questions on working with current shooting applications.