Iphone 5s Overheats On and Off
And get the best deals from trusted craftsmen.
- Compare and choose the best conditions.
- Feedback only from interested professionals
- Do not waste time communicating with intermediaries
A very common problem that users of Apple gadgets face when iPhone turns on and off while charging. There are many reasons why the iPhone starts to turn off and you can eliminate many of them yourself.
To solve the problem of switching on, spontaneous reboot or failure of the power button at home, you need to consider in detail all the possible causes of the malfunction and how to repair them.
IPhone turns on but black screen is on
Conditionally, the reasons why the iPhone turns on and off while charging, performs a spontaneous reboot, are divided into hardware and system. It is software failures that are most often to blame for the fact that the iPhone immediately turns off. If your iPhone has stopped turning on, you need to diagnose the device. When the cause of the breakdown is firmware, you must do the following:
- plug the charger
- leave the phone on charge for 15-30 minutes
- try turning on your smartphone
- if the phone turns on, reboot it. simultaneously press the Home button and the Power button
If the reason that the iPhone turns on and immediately turns off is due to system failures, after forcing the device to restart, the apple logo will appear on the iPhone screen and iOS will start loading. Charge your phone fully and test. If the problem continues, look for another cause of the problem.
Incorrect operation of the smartphone battery
If the iPhone turns on and immediately turns off or starts a spontaneous reboot and the shutdown button does not respond to commands, the likely cause of this may be a battery malfunction. If you use iPhone for more than a year, then the loss of battery capacity is quite natural and replacing this part will help to solve the problem. When an almost new iPhone turns off, the battery breakdown is most likely caused by the following factors:
- use of non-original charger. despite the similarity of the chargers of the original and Chinese production, they differ in the way the current is supplied, as a result of which the battery fails, so the iPhone starts to turn on and off immediately
- regular voltage drops in the network. Using the original iPhone charge does not always guarantee battery health. With constant voltage drops in the network, the battery prematurely fails, so the iPhone turns on and starts to go out or a notification appears on the screen that the device will soon be discharged
- moisture. if even a small amount of moisture gets in, the battery malfunctions, therefore the iPhone turns off immediately or does not charge when turned on
Mechanical damage, falls and shock can also cause the iPhone to turn on and off. If the iPhone starts to turn on and off, the charging icon is constantly on the display, it is recommended to do a device diagnosis.
On the phone screen is constantly lit “apple”
A common situation is when the iPhone turns on, the charging indicator appears on the screen, after which it turns off and the “apple” logo appears, or a notification that it will soon be discharged. If the iPhone freezes and turns off right after turning on, most likely the reason is a system crash when restoring from a backup. Rebooting the gadget and restoring from iTunes will help solve this problem.
To do this, do the following:
- make sure the battery is charged and will not run out soon
- prepare your computer and USB cable
- sync iPhone with PC
- turn off the iPhone while holding the Home button and Power button
- hold the power button and wait for the iTunes app logo to appear on the screen
- release the power button and start recovery mode on the computer
After the recovery is completed, the iPhone immediately turns off. Put your iPhone in charge and wait until it is full. Then press and hold the power button for some time and, if necessary, reboot the device. If this does not help to solve the problem, and all the same, after switching on, the iPhone immediately turns off, professional iPhone diagnostics are required.
IPhone turns off due to unstable charging source
If the phone does not charge when it starts up or starts to turn on, but immediately turns off, the cause may be an unstable iPhone charging source. If charging the iPhone is done in the garage, car, in the country, this affects the performance of the device, since the power supply in such places is unstable. To prevent damage to your phone, follow these guidelines:
- If the iPhone regularly turns off and on, do a device diagnosis
- charge the smartphone only in places where the power supply is stable
- do not use charging from other phones
- try not to use car chargers
If you follow the recommendations for the operation of the iPhone, as well as regular diagnosis of the device, iPhone problems occur much less frequently.
Phone stopped turning on due to hardware malfunctions
If the iPhone stopped turning on when charging is connected after a shock or a fall, a possible cause is a malfunction of one of the phone’s components. In this case, the charging indicator is lit on the screen, the Power button (power button) responds to commands, but the phone does not work correctly. To find out whether this is so, you need to make a professional diagnosis of the device.
The main components that affect the operation of the phone are as follows:
- motherboard. if the motherboard malfunctions, the phone turns on, then the screen starts to go blank and the device turns off
- charge controller. if you cannot connect the charger due to the plug being not fully inserted, make a diagnosis of the charge controller. Perhaps the smartphone has stopped turning on because of it
- Power button. if the contact of the power button is oxidized, sooner or later the phone turns off and does not turn on anymore. In this case, mandatory diagnostics and repairs are required.
- battery cable. when the cable connecting the battery with the microcircuit leaves, charging of the iPhone does not work correctly, so it periodically turns off and turns on spontaneously
If the iPhone stopped charging, periodically turns off and turns on due to hardware malfunctions, it is not recommended to do the repair yourself. Diagnostics and replacement of defective gadget parts should be carried out using professional equipment.
Professional smartphone repair
If your gadget has stopped charging, the charging icon is lit on the display, but the battery capacity does not change, or it freezes and cannot turn on, urgently call an experienced wizard registered in Yuda to diagnose the phone. Private experts make iPhone repairs on more favorable terms than service centers, and also provide the following benefits:
- repair of Apple smartphones of all models and modifications
- use of original spare parts when replacing
- guarantee for all work performed
- minimum repair cost
Professionals will be able to fix iPhone in a short time, depending on the type and complexity of the breakdown. If the iPhone turns on and off while charging, urgently fill out an application on the website and select an artist.