IPad Mini Forgot Apple Id
It happens that I came up with a password for Apple ID so that it is not hacked and I completely forgot it. It happens that I bought a used iPhone or iPad, and Apple ID is blocked on it, the seller forgot the roofing felts, he didn’t consciously leave his account, and without it the device cannot be activated. Some even manage to forget their Apple ID.
From this manual you will learn:
What to do if you forgot your Apple ID
But there are times when they forget or don’t know not only the password, but also the Apple ID. If the iPhone or iPad does not have a password, then you can peek the Apple ID by going to the device settings. To do this, go to Settings → iCloud. There will be a postal address that you wrote when registering your Apple ID. Actually, he is the Apple ID login.
Another way to find a forgotten Apple ID, This is to see which Apple ID is assigned to one of the applications you purchased. But if you bought or downloaded the application from another Apple ID, then this method will not work.
1: Open iTunes on the computer to which you last connected your iPhone.
2: Right click on one of the recently purchased apps. They are located in the “Media Library” tab.
3: Select from the menu Edit → Details → File.
4: In the paragraph “buyer”, you see your forgotten apple id.
Now that you recognize your Apple ID, it’s time to reset or reset your password.
What to do if you forgot your Apple ID password?
Now that you know the Apple ID, then there is e-mail, you can reset the Apple ID password by choosing one of two methods:
- By email (e-mail).
- Answering control questions.
You can reset the password on any device, be it a smartphone or tablet on Android, a Windows computer or Mac OS, and of course on an iPhone and iPad.
How to recover Apple ID password via email
1. The first thing you need to do is go to the http://iforgot.apple.com/ page specially created by Apple, write your Apple ID, that is, e-mail, and click the “continue” button.
2. Now you need to select the “Receive a message by e-mail” option and again click on the “continue” button. Be careful! Be sure to look at exactly what e-mail the instruction for recovering the Apple ID password will be sent. In my case, messages are sent to a spare e-mail, not to Apple ID.
3. A letter should be sent to your mail with a link to reset your password. By clicking on it, you will be redirected to a page where you will need to think up and enter a new password.
How to recover Apple ID password by answering security questions
1. In this method, you also need to go to the page specially created by Apple: http://iforgot.apple.com/, write your Apple ID, that is, e-mail and click, the “continue” button.
2. Select the item “Answer the control questions” and press the “continue” button again.
3. Now you need to enter your date of birth, well, or the one that you specified when registering Apple ID.
4. Correctly answer the two control questions, in my case, is “The name of the best friend of childhood?” And “Model of the first vehicle?”, Click “continue”.
5. Create and write a new password
If you do not have access to the e-mail address to which you send an email to reset your Apple ID password or you do not remember the date of birth and answers to security questions, you can’t do without contacting support.
To contact Apple Support, you can call them on the phone. 7 (495) 580-95-57 (before calling, prepare the serial number of your device) or leave a request for support on the site.
Was it possible to recover the forgotten Apple ID or password from it?
I hope this guide helped you recover your Apple ID password. If it helped, then share it on social networks. If you know other ways to unlock Apple ID, if you forgot your password. Be sure to write about them in the comments.
Undoubtedly, it is not realistic to remember all passwords, especially if you have several dozen of them. Therefore, I have been using the 1Password password manager for more than five years, I recommend it to you as well.