Ios 13 Released! A Mountain Of Useful Instructions And All The Innovations
Apple released the final version iOS 13. The update is now available to all users of supported iPhone and iPod touch models right now. In honor of the launch of iOS 13, this article has collected a lot of useful instructions related to firmware and a complete list of innovations of the operating system.
What devices does iOS 13 support?
iOS 13 can be installed on the following iPhone and iPod touch models:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- Seventh-generation iPod touch
Unfortunately, iOS 13 is not supported on the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. These popular models were left without the possibility of updating to a new firmware.
How to install iOS 13
To install iOS 13, just go to the “Settings“→”The main“→”Software Update“. Can’t see the update? Check if you are doing everything right. All rules for seamless installation of iOS 13 are collected in this article.
You can also install iOS 13 via iTunes. To do this, update iTunes to version 10.12, connect the smartphone to the computer and click the “Refresh»In the program window. Everything is as simple as possible.
A mountain of useful articles on iOS 13
IOS 13 has a great many innovations. Read the most detailed review firmware, in which we highlighted all the best, but did not forget about small innovations.
#128293; The first portion of useful articles on iOS 13
New application “Reminders” really cool, I want to remember him constantly. For example, article about how it will help you not to forget anything in principle.
Of course, the main innovation of iOS 13 is a dark interface theme. Earlier we talked about the fact that she works just perfect. She does not slow down at all and uses special dynamic wallpapers created by Aplpe.
Owners of iPhone SE will be pleased iOS 13 stronger than other users. The firmware brought on a compact smartphone 3D Touch gesture support! Check it out.
The Photos app has been updated insanely. In it whole 30 (!) Cool innovations. Must watch!
By the way, Apple developers are unreal beauties. In iOS 13 they greatly facilitated life for people with disabilities. No one else does that.
#128293; The second portion of useful articles on iOS 13:
- how get rid of unknown subscribers on any iPhone. Now it can be done with one click.
- The Find iPhone feature in iOS 13 is gone! It was replaced by a steeper feature “Locator”. Told how to use.
- One of the funniest innovations is memoji. Find out how to create.
- iOS 13 pumped NFCand makes it possible to control smart home devices.
- Take a screenshot of an entire web page now no problem.
- iOS 13 won’t give you go broke on traffic.
- And here at once 13 secret features of iOS 13, important to know about.
- Stuck on beta? Told how to go to the final iOS 13.
Having a problem with iOS 13? First look in here. In this article we have collected all the most common problems with iOS 13. Even if your problem is not there, describe it in the comments and we will quickly find a solution.
Full list of innovations iOS 13
IOS 13 introduces the new Dark Mode for iPhone, which makes it look completely different. Added advanced features for viewing and editing photos and a new way of confidential login on websites and applications with just one touch. iOS 13 has become faster and more convenient to use: most of the system’s functions are optimized, so that the launch time of applications is reduced and their updates take up less space on the device. Face ID is now even faster.
This update introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- The new design in dark colors makes viewing content even more convenient. especially in low light conditions.
- Dark design can be switched on automatically at sunset or at a specified time or manually from the Control Center.
- Four new options for system wallpapers automatically change the appearance when you turn on or off the Dark mode.
Camera and Photo
- A new tab in the Photos application offers collections of photos ands from your library and allows you to easily find and share the content you need, as well as relive bright moments of life.
- Thanks to powerful new editing tools, it has become even easier to manage individual photo settings, make changes to them and view images after processing.
- Edit your with over 30 new tools, such as Rotate, Crop, and Enhance.
- Portrait lighting on the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max can now be made more or less pronounced.
- The new effect of portrait lighting “Bright tonality. B / W” allows you to create monochrome portraits with a white background on the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Sign in with Apple
- Use your Apple ID to sign in to websites and apps that support this feature. and keep your privacy private.
- To set up an account, you only need your name and email address.
- Turn on the Hide e ‑ mail option to provide an arbitrary e ‑ mail address with automatic forwarding to your e ‑ mail.
- Your account is protected by built-in two-factor authentication.
- Apple does not track your actions in applications and does not collect data to create your generalized profile.
App Store and Arcade
- Unlimited access to unique new games with one subscription. no ads or additional purchases.
- The new Arcade tab in the App Store gives you access to the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive content from the publisher.
- Play on all your devices. iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
- You can allow downloading large-sized applications over the cellular network.
- View available updates and remove unnecessary applications on your account page.
- Added support for Arabic and Hebrew.
- A completely new map is presented in the United States: updated road information, improved address accuracy, improved support for pedestrians and more detailed terrain drawing.
- With the “Take A Look” feature, you can explore cities through interactive high-resolution 3D panoramas.
- Create lists of your favorite places in the Collections and easily share them with your friends and family.
- Save frequently visited places in the Favorites for the convenience of building routes to them.
- Information about public transport and current flights is available in real time, and voice navigation has become more natural.
- Completely updated design and powerful intelligent tools for creating and organizing reminders.
- The toolbar allows you to quickly add dates, geo-positions, flags, attachments and other objects to reminders.
- Keeping track of reminders is even easier with the new smart lists. Today, Scheduled, With checkbox, and All reminders.
- Even better organize reminders using sub-items and grouped lists.
- Get personalized Siri Offers on Apple Podcasts, Safari and Maps.
- than 100,000 radio stations from around the world are available on air upon request to Siri.
- The Quick Commands application is now integrated into the system.
Memoji and Messages
- Choose from a host of new Memoji personalization options, including new hairstyles, hats, makeup, and piercings.
- Memoji sticker packs are available in Messaging, Mail, and third-party apps on all iPhone models.
- Give your friends access to your name and photo, or even your Memoji image.
- Advanced search options: with smart tips and ordering search results by category, you can even find the right messages faster.
- CarPlay’s new Dashboard provides a single screen for easy access to Siri’s music, navigation and relevant offers.
- The Calendar application for viewing events planned for the day also allows you to build a route to the meeting place, quickly call someone from its participants or contact the organizer.
- Updated Apple Maps design with Favorites and Collections, as well as the Intersection View feature available in China.
- When navigating album covers in Apple Music, easily find the songs you want to listen to.
- Do Not Disturb the Driver mode is now available directly from CarPlay.
- Overlapping people and objects: Applications can more naturally place virtual objects in front of or behind people using the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- Motion capture: applications can recognize the position of the body and the trajectory of the person, so you can animate a virtual character and interact with virtual objects using the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- Multiple face recognition for AR content allows you to explore the possibilities of augmented reality with your friends using the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (up to three faces are simultaneously recognized).
- Quick view AR allows you to view multiple objects of augmented reality at the same time, as well as interact with them.
- Now you can block individual senders: all letters from such users will be moved directly to the trash.
- Turn off notifications about new messages in topics where correspondence is too active.
- In the format menu, text formatting tools and various types of attachments are available.
- Support for all system fonts, as well as new fonts that can be downloaded from the App Store.
- In the “Gallery” view, view your notes, presented as visual thumbnails for easy search.
- Collaborate with other users on note folders, providing access to shared folders.
- Advanced search: visual recognition of images in notes and text in scanned objects.
- New actions with checklists allow you to change the order of items, adjust their indentation, and automatically move marked items to the end of the list.
- The updated start page displays favorites, frequently visited and recently visited websites, as well as Siri offers.
- Right from the smart search field, you can now control the size of the text, the “Read” mode and the individual settings of websites.
- For individual websites, settings such as the Read mode, the inclusion of content blocking rules, and access to the camera, microphone, and location are available.
- Added download manager.
- When you need to quickly enter text on the keyboard with one hand, type words simply by swiping your finger from letter to letter.
- Easily move from touch input to handwriting input. without even completing a sentence.
- In the predictive input line, variants of the written words are available.
- Drag the scroll bar to quickly jump to the desired part of a long document, web page, or email.
- Improved speed and accuracy of cursor control. touch and hold to move it to the desired location.
- Improved text selection. just touch the desired fragment or swipe it with your finger.
- Use the fonts available on the App Store to personalize the design of your favorite applications.
- Manage fonts in Device Settings.
- The Files application now supports access to and management of files stored on external hard drives, USB disks, and SD cards.
- Thanks to the support of the SMB protocol, you can connect to the server at your office or to your home PC.
- Create folders in the built-in local storage and add your favorite files to them.
- It supports archiving zip files and opening file archives of this format.
- In the new “Overview” view, it’s convenient to view a range of personalized data. alerts, favorites, and current collections from frequently used applications and devices.
- With collections of medical data from frequently used applications and devices, it is convenient to monitor health trends that are developing over time. they are presented in visual graphs and charts.
- Using the function of tracking the menstrual cycle, make and save such information about your cycle as the abundance of menstruation and fertility indicators, as well as a number of symptoms.
- Support for data types related to hearing health has been added: now measures of environmental impact levels obtained from the Noise app on the Apple Watch, headphone volume levels and audiograms obtained from hearing acuity tests are now taken into account.
- For your convenience, the lyrics are displayed in synchronization with music playback.
- Listen to over 100,000 live radio stations from around the world.
- Viewing usage data for a 30-day period allows you to compare the display time indicators for the past weeks.
- Organize limits in the way that suits you best: you can combine several categories of applications in one limit and add selected applications and websites to them.
- When the screen time limit is reached, select the “Another 1 minute” option to quickly save the file or exit the game.
Privacy and security
- A new option has been added for providing access to the geolocation: now you can allow applications one-time access to your geodata.
- When an application monitors your geo-location in the background, you receive a notification about this.
- Improved protection against unauthorized access of applications to your geolocation using Wi ‑ Fi and Bluetooth.
- By sending or publishing photos, you can easily delete geolocation data from them using the new controls.
- Directly from the Control Center, select Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth accessories.
- A completely redesigned volume control is located in the upper left corner and does not interfere with viewing content.
- Take screenshots that capture all the content on web pages, in Mail messages, iWork documents, and in the Maps application.
- A brand new export page with smart tips allows you to share content in just a few taps.
- Experience new audio measurements with Dolby Atmos audio playback (available for content with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital Plus audio tracks on iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max).
- The keyboard supports input in 38 additional languages.
- Predictive input support has been added for Cantonese, Dutch, Arabic Nedjian, Swedish and Vietnamese keyboards, as well as for Hindi keyboards: Devanagari and Latin.
- A separate key has been added for switching to emoji, and the key with the globe icon is now used only for switching between languages (on iPhone X and newer).
- When using dictation, the language is recognized automatically.
- Support for bilingual dictionaries for pairs of languages: Thai. English and Vietnamese. English.
- Applications run up to 2 times faster.
- Face ID unlock speed on iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max increased by 30 percent.
- The average size of application updates has been reduced by 60 percent.
- Applications downloaded from the App Store have been reduced by 50 percent.
Other features and enhancements
- Mute calls from unknown numbers and send them to the answering machine to receive calls only from numbers previously encountered in Contacts, Mail and Messages.
- The battery charging process is optimized: the battery life is extended by reducing the time when the iPhone is fully charged.
- The data saving mode is used to reduce the amount of data used on a cellular network or in individual Wi ‑ Fi networks of your choice.
- Added support for wireless controllers for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox.
- Find iPhone and Find Friends are combined in one application, through which the detection of a missing device is possible, even if it cannot establish a connection to Wi ‑ Fi or a cellular network.
- Reading goals at Apple Books will help you develop the habit of reading daily.
- You can now add attachments to Calendar events.
- Family Internet Access: Family member devices can now automatically connect to the access point when Modem Mode is enabled on your iPhone.
- The HomeKit accessory controls in the Home app received a new design with a combined accessory view for multiple services.