I Can’T Update iOS 13
Like the system released for iOS 12 last year, iOS 13 will also cause errors during installation and operation. Some users report that they cannot install updates in iOS 13.2.2. This means that users cannot install iOS 13 on their iPhone / iPad. If you also get the error “Install / Download Error iOS 13”, you will need to fix some tips.
A common way to fix the “Unable to install iOS 13.2.2” error
- Method 1: Check if the device is compatible
- Method 2: Check Network Settings
- Method 3: Check the available memory on your iPhone or iPad
- Method 4: Force reboot iPhone or iPad
- Method 5: Upgrade to iOS 13.2.2 with iTunes
Method 1: Check if the device is compatible
First of all, you need to know on which devices iOS 13 can be updated. According to statistics, iOS 13 is compatible with the following devices:
Iphone: iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
Ipad: iPad Pro 3 (12.9), iPad Pro 2 (12.9), iPad Pro 1 (12.9), iPad Pro (10.5), iPad Pro (9.7), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5, iPad 6, iPad mini 4 、 iPad mini 3
Check if iOS 13 is compatible with your device.
Method 2: Check Network Settings
As we all know, the network settings of an iPhone or iPad often affect updating and installing new systems. Therefore, please follow the instructions below before installation.
1. Make sure cellular data is included. Go to “Settings”, then “Cellular communication” and open “Cellular data”. If this does not solve the problem, continue to the next step.
2. Reset the network settings: “Settings”. “Basic”. “Reset”, select “Reset network settings”. These will reset your network settings, Wi-Fi settings, passwords, VPN, APN and everything else.
Method 3: Check the available memory on your iPhone or iPad
The beta version of iOS 13 will occupy a certain amount of memory on your device, so your device requires at least 5 GB of free memory. If your device does not have enough free space, first release unnecessary cached data.
Method 4: Force reboot iPhone or iPad
1.Iphone 6 and iPhone 6s
Press the Home button simultaneously with the power button until the Apple logo appears. When you see the logo, release both buttons and wait for the phone to start up.
Press the power button on the right, along with the volume down button on the left, until the Apple logo appears.
3.Iphone 8 and above
- Quickly press and release the volume up button.
- Then quickly press and release the volume down button.
- Now press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Also enter the password and do not use the fingerprint identification function.
Method 5: Upgrade to iOS 13.2.2 via iTunes
Using this method works well, but can lead to data loss. It is recommended that you back up your device data before updating the system.
- First download the IPSW beta file from the official website for iOS.
- Install the latest version of iTunes and run it on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes and select it.
Recommended way to fix “Unable to install iOS 13” error
The most convenient and safe way. Use Tenorshare.Reiboot. This is a professional system repair software. One-button control is very simple. And your data will not be lost throughout the operation.
Step 1 Select the option “Solve all iOS freezes” in the main menu.
Step 2 Click Browse. Folder for choosing the path to save the new IPSW beta file for iOS 13 and click “Download”. The firmware package download will start automatically.
Step 3 After downloading the firmware, click “Start Recovery” to install the new iOS 13 IPSW file on your iPhone.
Then restart your iPhone and everything will be fine, and you will no longer be bothered by any installation errors.
If the iPhone constantly restarts, the black screen on the iPhone and other questions about the iPhone, we strongly recommend that you contact Tenorshare ReiBoot immediately, as this program will solve your issue instantly and efficiently.
If you liked this article, share it and leave your comments.!
Update 2019-11-14 / Update for Problems and Solutions with iOS 13