Huawei Mediapad T3 Reset Settings
In today’s world, almost all people put locks on their gadgets. Everyone pursues different goals. Someone is blocking the device so that in their pockets it does not begin to live their own lives, someone with the goal of protecting against intruders. Now you can’t meet a person whose smartphone or tablet would not be blocked. And to face it, all modern devices require at least some kind of blocking. However, among the most common, a lock is identified using a graphic key or a set of numbers.
But not a single tablet user in the world is safe from a collision with a situation where he can forget the password to unlock the device. In this case, you do not need to sow panic, but use simple instructions.
If the tablet user has forgotten the password for unlocking, then the easiest and fastest way will be to restore access via gmail. To do this, it is necessary to enter the password incorrectly 5 times, after that a window will be displayed where you need to write google email login in the corresponding field.
It is worth noting that in the input field of the email address you will need to specify a login before the @ sign.
Then you need to go to the email address which was specified, for further instructions on unlocking the tablet.
This method is good because all data on the device will be saved.
If it was required to reset, for example, a graphic password on the Huawei Mediapad T3 tablet, then using Hard Reset (full reset to factory settings) will be very effective. It is worth remembering that in this case, all data in the device’s memory will be deleted, but access to the tablet will be restored.
The recovery procedure consists of the following steps:
- Turn off your Huawei Mediapad T3 tablet.
- Next, press and hold the power key and volume down button for 10 seconds. A menu will appear on the phone screen.
- You can navigate the menu using the volume keys (increase volume. up, decrease. down).
- You need to select Wipe data / Factory Setting.
- To confirm your choice, press the power key.
- Then you need to click on Yes-delete all data.
- In order for the changes to take effect, you need to press the power key again.
- After the reset is completed, the user must select Reboot.
After the user has completed all the above steps, the tablet will restart, and will also be completely clean. Without any data, but also without a password. So it’s unlocked.
There are other ways to unlock your Huawei Mediapad T3 tablet, but the ones described above are the most popular and effective methods.Share link: