Huawei Freebuds Not Working Right Earphone
Headphones Huawei Freebuds. one of the innovations of Huawei. These are super powerful wireless headphones that let you listen to music with clear sound. Modern phones do not have a special headphone jack, so you need to use a bluetooth connection. Charged for several hours, being in a special case. a case, which was previously connected to electricity. Such a headset will allow you to receive calls or listen to music wherever you are. There are often situations when the left or right earphone of Huawei Freebuds does not work.
If you recently use a Huawei headset and are faced with the fact that one of the Huawei Freebuds headphones does not work, then we offer you a list of possible causes of the breakdown.
- The phone may not “see” the device and may not pair with it. Often there are situations when the phone and headphones are nearby, but they cannot be connected.
- The reason may be the lack of charging the headphones and turning them off.
- The application does not update, due to which the device is braked and the left or right earphone does not work.
- In addition, sometimes the headphones do not see the phone, which causes a lack of work.
Does not see bluetooth
Huawei Freebuds headphones connect to a smartphone using bluetooth. Thus, reconnection is not required. It is enough to pair for the first time, after which the headphones will automatically work. There are situations when the device does not see the bluetooth of the mobile phone. The question “What to do in a similar situation?”. We suggest restarting the phone, headphones and trying to reconnect. Perhaps the reason is the failure of the smartphone. Delete the saved connection and click on the “search for device via bluetooth” button again. Reconnect.
Charging problem. Not updated. Does not see the phone
The next reason for the malfunctioning of Huawei Freebuds may be the inability to connect to a mobile phone. Unfortunately, often the headphones “do not see the phone.” Try several times to completely restart the phone, turn on and off the bluetooth, and also reboot the headphones themselves. Next, “look for” the smartphone again.
Huawei Freebuds earphones not connected
If the Huawei Freebuds headset does not connect, we recommend that you reset the connection. To do this, follow these steps:
- put the headphones in the case.
- press and hold the power button for about 5-10 seconds;
- wait for the glow of the “bulb” red, then blue;
- reset all settings successfully completed.
What to do if one Huawei Freebuds earphone does not work?
In general, wireless headphones work without interruption, but some embarrassment does occur. If one Huawei Freebuds earphone does not work, then first check the operation of the left and right earphones separately. Decrease or increase the volume, perhaps the reason is the minimum set volume.
Try disconnecting the headphones from the mobile gadget and reconnecting. In 80% of cases, the headphones reboot and work is restored.