How to View Charge on Apple Watch 3
Now you can quickly determine the battery level by simply looking at the dial, at the icon in the Control Center, or at the device’s screen in night mode.
Check battery level
- Swipe the watch dial up to open the Control Center, and see the percentage of battery power.
- Click on the percentage value of the charge level and slide the slider “Eco mode” to use the eco mode.
- Click on the percentage of the charge level to check the battery level of the connected AirPods.
- On some dials, you can add an extension to display the battery charge.
- On the iPhone, you can add a battery widget to show all connected Apple Watch watches.
- If the Apple Watch is charging in night mode, click the icon to check the percentage of battery power.
Charge your Apple Watch
When the battery level is low, the icon is displayed on the Apple Watch screen. Follow these steps to charge your Apple Watch.
- Handle the Apple Watch and accessories you use carefully and always remove the watch before charging.
- Connect the Apple Magnetic Mount Charging Cable or Magnetic Mount Apple Watch Charging Dock to the appropriate USB power adapter.
- Plug the adapter into an electrical outlet. The charging cable can also be connected to the USB port.
- Put the Apple Watch on the back of the charger. The charger magnets will align the Apple Watch and an icon will appear on the dial.
- Wait for the Apple Watch to charge. While charging, the Apple Watch goes into night mode.
Using Eco Mode
The Apple Watch in eco mode will display time while saving battery power. When the Apple Watch is in eco mode, you need to press the side button to view the time. In the eco mode, Apple Watch does not interact with the iPhone. Other watch features are also not available.
Enabling Eco Mode
When the battery level drops to 10%, the Apple Watch notifies you of this, suggesting that you use the eco mode. If the battery runs out almost completely, the watch automatically switches to eco mode and an icon appears next to the time. Learn how to increase battery life and battery life.
To enable eco mode, follow these steps:
- Swipe the watch dial up to open the Control Center program.
- Click on the percentage of battery level.
- Move the Eco Mode slider, and then click Continue.
Disabling Eco Mode
To disable eco mode, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for the Apple Watch to restart. You may need to charge the Apple Watch first.