How To Unlock Samsung A50 If Forgot Password
How to Unlock Samsung If Forgot Password
The main reason for having a password on your phone is to try to avoid being accessed by children or intruders. Having password-protected our Samsung phone and forgetting about it for a while, we soon discover that we SIMply do not remember the access code to our gadget. Attempts to get it give nothing. And we can experience despair from our powerlessness in this matter. What to do? Below we will discuss the ways to unlock your Samsung smartphone in case you forgot the password.
Effective program “Dr.Fone” to reset Samsung password
Functionality of the professional tool “Dr.Fone” allows you to quickly and conveniently unlock a password on a Samsung mobile phone.
If you accidentally forget your access code, do the following:
- Download, install and run the “Dr.Fone” program on your PC;
- Select “Unlock”;
Google Find My Device Unlock if Forgot Password
Another way to unlock your Samsung phone lock password is by using Google’s Find My Device.
To perform this method, you will need to do the following:
How to unlock a Samsung gadget with the “Find My Mobile” option
Most Samsung gadgets support Find My Mobile. If the locked phone has Internet access and has a Samsung account added to it, you can try to unlock it using the function we mentioned.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
Log in findmymobile.Samsung.com and log in to Samsung;
Method to Unlock Samsung Using ADB
The method below will work if you have previously activated the “USB Debugging” option on your gadget, and your computer can connect via ADB.
To unlock your Samsung phone if you lost your password, the following will help:
- Connect your Samsung to PC with a USB cable;
- Run command line in ADB directory;
- Enter the command:
And press enter;
Reboot your device and the lock screen should disappear.
How To Unlock Samsung Through Safe Mode
In some cases, various third-party applications can cause the Samsung screen to lock. To get rid of their functionality, we need to boot our device in safe mode.
Proceed as follows if you forgot your password:
- While on the lock screen, hold down the power button. The shutdown menu will appear;
- Press and hold the “Shutdown” button;
- The phone will ask if you want to boot into Safe Mode. Tap on “Ok” or on the inscription “Safe Mode”;
Using the Back button to unlock Samsung
In some cases, the old tried and tested method to remove the Samsung screen lock may work.
It consists of the following:
- Take a phone from a loved one and call your blocked device;
- Accept the call on the blocked device, and without disconnecting, click on the “Back” button;
- You will be able to access the locked device without a password;
- Go to the security settings of your gadget, and try to delete the current password.
Google login for older Samsung devices (Android 4.4 or below)
Old Samsung devices have the ability to bypass the lock if you forgot the access code to your gadget.
If you are the owner of a device based on Android 4.4 or earlier versions of Android, then do the following:
- Go to the password entry screen;
- Enter the wrong code five times;
- After that the message “Forgot your password? “;
Factory reset if you lost your Samsung password
Resetting the device to factory settings will help in a situation when the above methods for some reason did not work. Please be aware that when performing this operation, your files and data on Samsung will be lost.
The method for performing such a reset if you forget your passcode differs for each specific Samsung phone model.
Do the following to unlock your gadget:
- Turn off your Samsung;
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons at the same time. The “Bootloader” menu will start;
- Press the “Volume Down” button twice to set the cursor to “Recovery Mode”. Then press the Power button to select it;
- Then press and hold the power button, and then press the “Volume up” button once to start Recovery Mode;
- Using the volume buttons in the menu that opens, move the cursor to the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. It remains to press the power button to select it;
How to Unlock Samsung Screen if Forgot Password via Google Account
The following method only works on Android 4.4 and below. In this case, your data will also remain unchanged on the device. Please note that for a successful result, your locked device must be connected to the network.
Enter the wrong password, pin code or pattern on the smartphone screen 5 times.
Select the “Forgot pattern / password” option. Next, enter your Google account information or backup pin.
After that the phone will be unlocked and you can set a new key / password.
How to Unlock Password on Samsung Phone Using Android Device Manager
This method involves using a SIMilar service from Google for all Android devices. In order to unlock Samsung if the password is forgotten, follow the instructions below.
On another phone or PC, go to https://www.Google.com/android/devicemanager. Sign in with your google account.
Select your device (if not automatically detected). Then click on the “Block” option. Enter a new password to lock the screen of your device and confirm it by entering it again. Click “Block” again.
Now unlock your Samsung with the given password you just created.
Unlock Samsung Screen via Find My Mobile Service
Find My Mobile service can provide invaluable service to Samsung owners in a situation when the password from the device has been forgotten or if the device has been lost. In order to use this function, you need to have a pre-registered Samsung account, as well as a network connection on another phone or computer. The main advantage of this method is the preservation of all device data.
Go to https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and sign in with your Samsung account.
On the right side of the window, click on “” and from the full list of options select “Unblock my device”.
Enter the password for your account in the blank line and confirm the decision by clicking on “Unblock”.
After that the phone will be unlocked and you can set a new password on the phone.
How to unlock Samsung phone using the program
A professional utility from Tenorshare allows you to quickly and efficiently unlock any Android device, regardless of the type of lock (pin code, password, pattern or fingerprint). 4ukey for Android is specially designed to unlock Android smartphones in such cases and guarantees immediate results.
Step 1 Download the program from the developer’s official website and install it on your PC. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 Run the program. In the main menu, select the “Delete” option.
Step 3 The program will start checking the data, and then will start the process of removing your Samsung screen lock. When a message appears about deleting device data, select “OK”.
Step 4 After the process of removing the screen lock is completed, go to the recovery mode according to the instructions in the program window.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Smartphone users often lock their smartphones with pattern keys, PIN codes or passwords to protect personal data from strangers. However, it happens that phone owners themselves forget them and wonder how to effectively recover a password without losing data? In this article, we offer you several SIMple ways to solve this problem, which are suitable for unlocking any Samsung model, be it Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7.
Unlock Samsung with an additional pin code
An exclusive way for Samsung phones to unlock the screen if you have forgotten your password is to use an additional PIN code. When installing a pattern as a lock, the owner must also set an additional pin code.
Enter the wrong unlock combination 5 times. After the message about the retry after 30 seconds appears, select the “Additional PIN-code” option at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the pin code that you set when installing the screen lock. Click OK. The screen lock will be unlocked.
As you can see, there is no reason to despair if you suddenly forgot your smartphone password and do not know how to get back access to all important data. You can choose any of the above solutions. Each method will return you control over your phone within a few minutes. Share in the comments in the ways you like, and also suggest your own!
Update 2020-05-15 / Update for Unlock Android Phone
Method 3. Through “find phone”
The unit data will be erased and everything will return to factory settings. You need to know your username and password from your Google account.
Go to the address. https://www.Google.com/android/find and log in with your Google account.
In the left column, click on “Clean device” and confirm your intentions. If you are asked to enter the data again, do it. As soon as the phone connects to the Internet, for example, via Wi-Fi, it will immediately clear.
Method 1. Through the official Samsung service
By resetting the password in this way, the phone will remain in the same state and nothing will be deleted from it. The main thing is that the device is linked to a Samsung account.
Go to the address. https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and enter your data for authorization.
Select your smartphone from the list, click on “” and then click on “Unlock my device”. The codes will be reset and the smartphone will be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone
Method 2. Through safe mode
It doesn’t always work, especially on new devices with fresh Android, but it’s worth a try, especially since all data will remain on the device and nothing will be erased.
Hold down the power button until the menu appears. In it, press and hold the power off button until the safe mode window appears.
The device will boot up with no applications installed. Go to settings and disable password entry. After restarting the smartphone, it will work normally.
Interesting! You can also try to enter using an additional PIN-code, if you entered it before and in general remember. This option appears when the password is entered incorrectly.
Method 4. Hard Reset
Everything will be reset to factory settings and all your data will be deleted. The main thing is to remember your Google account, if you forgot your password from it, then read the material about recovering your Google account.
Turn off the machine by holding down the power button.
Hold down the buttons: power and volume up. As soon as you feel vibration, release only the power button. When the Recovery Menu appears, release the volume button.
Use the touch screen or volume buttons to navigate through the menu items. Go to “wipe data / factory reset”, press the power button and confirm your intentions.
After the reset process is over, restart the device by selecting the “Reboot” item if it did not happen automatically.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Samsung produces some of the highest quality devices on the Android phone and tablet market, so the share of their smartphone users is very large.
The company understands that the owners of smartphones and tablets can SIMply forget the password for them, so they made their own access recovery function, which SIMplifies this process.
The previous post was devoted to how to unlock an Honor phone if you forgot your password. Here’s how to unlock your Samsung phone quickly and without factory reset.
Method 5. Smart Lock
Will only work if you have configured this function earlier in the settings. It works like this: when performing a certain action, you do not need to enter a password to unlock the phone screen, for example, when connecting via Bluetooth.
Special programs like Dr. There is no point in using Fone, because they are paid and do just a regular reset that you can do yourself. Write in the comments how you returned access to your smartphone.
Method three: use the manufacturer’s service
Some phone models are tied to a specific service, with the help of which the manufacturer helps to unlock them if you accidentally forget your password. Go online and check if there is such a service for your phone model. But for this method to work, the following conditions must be met:
- The phone must be online online.
- The gadget must support the specified service.
- The phone model must be linked to its service.
If none of the methods helped you, the last and surest method remains.
Method one: how to unlock with iCloud?
The icloud lock method for unlocking iPhone is the most reliable. But in order to use it, the “Find iPhone” function must be enabled on the phone. To check this, log into your Apple ID account on the iCloud website using your computer and click on the “Find iPhone” icon. If enabled, you will see your locked phone. Then follow the instructions:
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Then click on the “Erase iPhone” button.
- All data will be erased from the phone, and you can continue working.
It is still unknown how to unlock iPhone icloud without “Find iPhone” enabled. Therefore, if it is disabled, go to the second method.
Unlock phone memory
Some phone models provide for the function of setting a password not for the entire operating system, but only for certain files. In this case, you will be able to use the phone, but you will not have access to the locked files. To solve this problem, you can use the formatting function, but it does not always work, because it erases all files from the device irretrievably.
One of the SIMplest password recovery options. Jetflash Recovery Tool. It can be downloaded from the official website of the developer. But this is a rather complex service. If you use it illiterately, you can accidentally completely format your phone.
If you doubt that you can restore the code yourself, then it is better to contact a professional service center.
Unlocking the pattern
So how to unlock your phone if you forgot your pattern? There are several effective ways to do this:
- Call the phone from another gadget, and during the call, enter the settings by disabling the pattern key option.
- Wait for the moment when the phone is almost completely discharged, and during the low battery warning enter the settings panel and disable the pattern key option.
- After multiple attempts to log into the device, the phone will prompt you to enter data from your Google account. If you remember them, the gadget will automatically unlock.
Removing the pattern from your phone. The easiest way to unlock. As a rule, already the first method from the ones proposed above works. Therefore, the question of how to unlock the pattern on the phone, as a rule, practically does not sound in service centers, since it is within the power of the user himself.
How to unlock your Android phone?
An Android smartphone is much easier to unlock than an iPhone. For an ordinary user, there are four ways at once how to do this if you do not want to go to the service center.
How to unlock HTC phone?
It is more difficult to unlock such a phone due to the fact that you will have to remember the login and password of your Google account. But everything is SIMplified by the fact that you can restore the login using a computer. For this:
- Download the HTC Sync utility to your computer.
- Run the program.
- In its window you will see the login, which will be displayed automatically.
- Try to remember the password and enter it in the appropriate field.
After entering the password, you will be able to use the phone normally. If this method did not help you, you have two options: use the Google recovery service or contact a service center where professionals will reset and unlock the gadget. But keep in mind that a factory reset will delete your information from your phone.
Method two: apply a Google account
This method can only be used if your Android version is not newer than 5.0 Lollipop. Follow the instructions:
- Enter your password or pattern 5 times so that the message “Forgot your password?” Appears on the screen.
- When you click on this inscription, a field will appear on the screen with which you can log into your Google account.
- Enter your identification data into your account.
- You will be prompted to change the password to a new one or remove it. Do this.
If you don’t remember your Google login information, please use another password recovery method.
How to unlock your LG phone?
How to unlock an LG phone if you forgot your password is hard to say. Here the situation is complicated by the fact that:
- Each model requires a separate code.
- Codes are not freely available.
Therefore, you will definitely have to visit the service center, where professionals will take care of your situation.
Method four: reset to factory settings
This method will completely delete all data from your phone that is not saved on the cloud or in applications. But in return, you can use it without restrictions. To launch the corresponding program, you need to click on one of the button combinations:
- Volume down power.
- Volume up power.
- Volume down power house.
- Volume down volume up power.
One of these combinations will definitely work, and a menu with options will appear in front of you. You need to select Recovery and then Wipe data or Factory reset. That’s all that needs to be done. The phone will then automatically reset all settings to factory defaults.
After a factory reset, you may see a Google Account login panel, but don’t worry if you don’t remember your username and password. You do not have to log into your account. It is not necessary, you can use your phone anyway.
How to unlock your tablet
Any user seeks to protect their data. On a mobile device, you can set a password so that no one can log in. But sometimes it happens that this password is forgotten, and access difficulties arise. Below are all methods on how to unlock your tablet if you forgot your password.
Often, when setting up the tablet for the first time, users SIMply scroll through the suggested items, and this is a mistake, since among them there are useful utilities that will help to unlock the tablet in the future.
The first option will help if Smart Lock is configured in the device. It has three unlocking options:
- By face (it is enough to set your photo as a password);
- By location (GPS must be turned on and a place that will be considered safe for the device, for example, home);
- Reliable devices (Smart watch or another phone is connected to the device via Bluetooth, if the device is locked and Bluetooth is turned on, it will be enough to use the device that has been set as secure).
Aroma File Manager is a useful utility that can remove password. The tablet must have removable memory. It is necessary to copy the archive with the utility to the root directory. Now you should enter the device in Recovery mode.
For popular manufacturers, you need to hold down the following combinations of physical buttons:
- Samsung, Huawei. Turn up the power supply;
- Lenovo. Turn down the power supply;
- ASUS. Turn down the volume; turn up the volume;
- Sony. Home power volume increase;
- Prestigio, Digma. Reduce the volume of the home power supply (if there is one).
Recovery will open, in it you can install the necessary application from the flash drive, that is, Aroma. To do this, go through the following menu items.
- Install update from zip file (install the application from the archive). Choose zip from / sdcard (open the archive on the flash drive).
- Enter the application location address.
After installation, the software turns on by itself. In the software settings, activate the “Automount all devices on start” mode.
The next stage completely repeats the steps before starting the program. Re-enter Recovery and repeat steps 1 and 2, only now we indicate the place where Aroma was installed. Open Data Folder (device memory). System Folder (system folder). We find one of two files: gesture or password. They will both have “.Key” permission. These files should be deleted as they store information about the key (password). After this, the device will start.
A rather tricky method that stopped working in new devices due to the fact that it was a serious gap in system protection. It consists of using a SIM card and is suitable for older tablets with GSM support. The trick is that you need to call the SIM card from any other device. On the locked device, you need to accept the call and, without dropping it, just roll off the call. Now the user will be able to get into the settings and, including, completely remove the protection of the device.
If the owner has forgotten the graphic password, then there is a way out. The first thing that comes to mind is to roll back the device to the factory settings, but this will delete all data, so this option should be resorted to as a last resort. It is much easier to use a Google account if the device is controlled by Android OS.
A pattern is a locking method in which the user must enter a specific character made up of a number of circles connected to each other. There are nine of them in total, but the combination is set in such a way that only a few of them are connected by one continuous line without repeating passage through the same circle. It is believed that such a symbol cannot be cracked, therefore it is more reliable than a regular password. There are problems with it. Usually the user forgets it, or the children enter the key, and then they don’t know what exactly they asked. In any situation, unlocking the tablet regardless of the type of key will be carried out in the same way.
- To reset (restore) a graphic image, you must enter it incorrectly several times.
- A message will appear stating that the device is locked, and the device itself will issue an offer to restore access.
- To restore, you must click on “forgot password” in the dialog box.
- The system will redirect the user to the recovery page, where it is necessary to specify the mailbox, phone number or login, as well as choose where to send the recovery link.
- It is important to have access to a phone number or mail in order to successfully complete the procedure.
So, if none of the above methods helped unlock the tablet screen, then two options remain. Flashing the device and resetting to factory settings.
This text will not describe the procedure as it varies for each individual brand. To safely flash a tablet, you need, at a minimum, to see how this is done, since even the highest-quality description will not help in such a situation, and it is even better to do it with a person who has previously done this. If there is no experience with the firmware of the device, and there was no user savvy in this matter nearby, then the best option is to contact the specialists. Some manufacturers, such as Oysters, Irbis, Dexp and other little-known companies, are quite hard to sew, and there are no high-quality firmware on them, and it is rather dangerous to use options written by non-specialists.
For this reason, an extreme option, which is worth trying on your own, is to roll back the device to the factory state. This is done through Recovery, how to enter it was described above. After the user is in the system menu, he is interested in the “Recovery” item and the next item “Wipe data / factory reset”. The device will completely delete all user data and, accordingly, the settings created by the owner, and after rebooting, the device will need to be configured again, as if it was just purchased.
Password reset via PC
Another way to unlock a password on a tablet is to use the ADB computer utility. This method only works if USB debugging is enabled on the device. We go to the PC in ADB RUN, first connect the tablet to the laptop and make sure that the latter sees it. We go through two menu items: Reboot. Reboot Recovery. The application resets the tablet settings and removes the lock password.
The best tablets of 2019
Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 SM-T595 32Gb on Yandex Market
Tablet Apple iPad (2018) 32Gb Wi-Fi Cellular on Yandex Market
Tablet Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 10 32Gb LTE on Yandex Market
Tablet Apple iPad Pro 10.5 512Gb Wi-Fi on Yandex Market
Tablet Microsoft Surface Pro 5 i5 4Gb 128Gb on Yandex Market
Unlocking via the Find My Mobile program
This method is only suitable for those who have linked their device to a Samsung account. Also, the device must be connected to the Internet.
- Go to the official website of the program. Link. https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/?P=ru.
- Log in using your Samsung account email and password. In case you have forgotten your password, you can restore it here.
- A list of gadgets registered to this account will be displayed. Select the desired device.
- In the right panel, click on the inscription “”.
- In the new tabs that appear, select “Unblock my device”.
- A window will appear asking you to re-enter your Samsung account password.
- Click on the inscription “Unblock”.
The password on the tablet will be reset and the device will be unlocked.
Lock types on Samsung tablets
Samsung Galaxy tablets can have 4 types of screen lock: Home button, PIN, password, fingerprint. Most often, users use the first two.
Types of screen lock on a tablet computer:
- At the push of a button. The SIMplest view. This screen is unlocked by pressing the Home button or the shutdown button. There are no passwords or keys.
- Graphic key. The user draws a pattern with his finger, alternately swiping in circles on the display. There are 9 such circles in total, each can be used only once. Minimum pattern length. 3 circles involved.
- Numeric password. Classic four-digit password. On some devices it may include not only numbers, but also letters of the Latin alphabet, as well as some symbols.
- Fingerprint. A popular type of display lock on modern electronic devices with a fingerprint scanner. You just need to put your finger on the scanner.
All of the above types of locks, except for the first, are almost impossible to enter at random, and the fingerprint cannot be recreated for sure.
Therefore, the problem of a forgotten password is always relevant. If you enter the wrong code / key several times in a row, then a timer will turn on on the tablet, before which it will be impossible to enter the password again.
Reset blocking via Google account
You can reset your screen lock using your Google account. The main thing is that the gadget is connected to the Internet and authorized in Google. Due to the fact that almost all Samsung tablets are authorized in the Play Market, this method is useful if you have forgotten the pattern. Google comes to the rescue!
Step-by-step steps to reset your Google account lock:
- Enter the wrong key five times in a row. Of course, if in the process of entering the wrong password you remember the correct one, it will be even better and the problem will be solved in the bud. It is noteworthy that at this stage many recall the key from muscle memory.
- The screen will lock and it will not be possible to enter the password soon. In the lower right (sometimes in the left) corner there will be an inscription “Forgot your pattern?” or “Forgot your password?” Click on the inscription.
- A window will appear in which you need to enter Google mail (with the @ gmail.com postfix) and the password from it.
- If the entered email corresponded to the one on which the device is authorized, the device will be unlocked, and the previous key will be reset.
Resetting your tablet to factory settings
Resetting the device to factory settings is a rather categorical option, since after it all user data (contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, etc.) stored in the tablet’s memory will be deleted.
Therefore, the reset must be conscious. The device will literally become what it was originally.
The advantage of this method is that all software junk, malware, etc., will be destroyed. The gadget will probably work faster.
- If there is a Home button on the case, you must SIMultaneously press and hold the power button, Home and volume up (or volume down).
On devices without this button, just press and hold the volume up or volume down buttons, and turn on.
- When the Samsung Galaxy logo appears, release the power key.
- After a few seconds, the recovery menu will open. Now you can stop holding the rest of the buttons.
- The Recovery menu is controlled by volume buttons. Move the slider over the inscription “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the power key to select.
- Then click on “Yes”.
- Within a minute, the gadget will be reset to factory settings and will be redirected to the Recovery menu.
- Select the inscription “Reboot system now” or “Reset” in it and click on it.
After that, the device will reboot without the locked screen.
Unlock your Samsung tablet if you forgot your password or pin
You can forget your password or pattern, after which access to the device will be blocked. But there are several ways to unlock your Samsung tablet if you forgot your password.
All of the following methods are easy to perform for any owner of devices such as Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 2, Tab A, Tab S6 and other models of the South Korean manufacturer.
In addition, root rights are only useful for deleting files with a password / key. In all the unlocking methods described by me, this action is not useful.
Reinstalling the operating system
If your tablet is not included in the recovery menu because of something, then all that remains is to reinstall the operating system. In this case, all data will be deleted, but you can install modern firmware if the device supports it.
The flashing takes place using a computer, a program for installing the operating system and the OS file itself. The gadget is connected to a PC via a USB cable and the system is reinstalled.
If you are not sure that you can reflash correctly, then it is better to contact the service center.
This method will work for all smartphone models. You completely remove the operating system and install a new version of the OS. Naturally, all data from the phone will be deleted. However, in Android versions higher than 4.4, you cannot do without a Google account, but you do not need to enter a pattern.
You can reflash your phone yourself.
- This requires a USB cable.
- Firmware for your smartphone: custom or global version (depending on which version you have installed).
- Firmware program and corresponding drivers.
- And also some knowledge so as not to turn the phone into an expensive brick.
If you are an inexperienced user and have not yet tried to flash smartphones on your own, you should provide this to a specialist.
Unlocking Apple Gadgets
For iPhone, there is only one way to unlock your phone if you suddenly forgot your password. Reset to factory settings via iCloud or iTunes. If you worried about the backup in advance and made a backup of the data, then after the reset, the data can be restored. Otherwise, all information on the device will be irretrievably lost.
Recovery via Google account
Android smartphones can be unlocked through a linked Google account, provided you remember it. This method works on devices with the Android operating system up to version 5.0 (Lollipop). The phone must be connected to the network via Wi-Fi or via mobile internet.
- Enter an arbitrary password or key on the lock screen 5 or more times. Until a message appears stating that the device is locked. Click “Forgot your password?”.
- Next, enter the data from your Google account. Then enter the new password for the lock screen.
Reset password via Recovery
You can reset the password on an Android device through Recovery mode.
Important: In this case, all information from the device will be irretrievably lost. Take care of the backup in advance so that in such cases you can restore all data after a reset.
- To get into the recovery menu, you need to turn off your smartphone.
Note: charge the phone at least 70% beforehand, otherwise there is a risk that it will no longer turn on if it runs out of power during the reset.
- Hold the buttons on the phone to get the recovery.
Each brand of smartphone has its own buttons. This can be the volume rocker up and the power button or the home button, the power button and the volume rocker up. On some models, the buttons need to be pressed for a few seconds and released in turn, first the volume keys and then the power keys. You can find out the exact combination and sequence of clicks for your specific device on the forums on the website of the manufacturer of your smartphone.
- After you enter the Recovery menu, use the volume buttons to select the line. “Clean device and restore factory settings”.
The selection of the required menu item is carried out using the lock / power button.
- Then select. “I agree, delete user data”.
- Confirm again with the Power / Lock key.
- Within a few seconds, using the logs, you can watch on the phone screen how the process of clearing user data is going on.
- Clear the cache on the device.
- Reboot your smartphone.
In newer models, linking a Google account has become much tougher that even a factory reset or flashing will not help bypass the link. In devices higher than 5.0, after a factory reset, authorization with your Google account is required. This is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) protection. Master reset protection. Therefore, if you do not remember the password from your Google account, you will have to remember or recover it. It is much more difficult to hack it, but that’s another story.
If you have tried all the methods of how to unlock the phone screen, if you forgot the password, but nothing helped, and after purchasing the gadget you still have a warranty card and a receipt, then you can take your phone to a service center and they will help you there. This pleasure will cost a certain amount, but you will save the data on your smartphone. Another disadvantage. It can take a while.
Prevent accidental blocking
This method will work if you worry about it ahead of time and prepare yourself to forget your password. To do this, you need to install the SMS Bypass application on your phone.
- The application requires Root rights to work.
- In the application, set a password for unlocking. Any 4 digits. The default is 1234.
- If you have forgotten your password, just send an SMS with the text “xxxx reset” to the blocked device, where xxxx is your unlock password.
- When the message arrives, the phone will reboot and you will need to enter a new pattern or password.
Unlocking with an empty battery
You can remove the pattern if you forgot the password on your phone through the power management system. Since unlocking Android in this way is possible only on ancient smartphones with Android OS, in modern devices you don’t have to try. Such security holes have long been fixed in fresh firmware. Owners of old phones will be happy. The SIMple way.
- Wait for your device to run out.
- When the low battery message appears less than 10%. Enter the power management settings.
- From there to security settings and disable password.
Ways to unlock your phone if you forgot your password
In an effort to protect our smartphone from unauthorized persons, we often “protect” it from ourselves, SIMply forgetting the PIN-code or a combination of dots of the graphic key.
If you, at some point, have forgotten the password on your phone and do not know how to unlock your Android device, do not rush to panic. There are several ways to bypass smartphone blocking. Methods will differ depending on the device and version of the operating system.
Unblocking with a call
The phone unlocking method works on very old Android devices (Android 2.2 and below). Call the locked phone from another device. The phone is automatically activated to receive the call. Then, while the call is being made, you can go to the smartphone settings and disable the password.