How to Unlock a Huawei P20 Phone
Smartphones have long become an integral part of the life of a modern person. In their memory not only memorable pictures and dates are stored, but also a lot of other necessary information. To prevent it from getting into the public domain, the developers came up with and created a considerable set of protection methods. One of the strongest methods of protection is the graphic key. It will help to preserve information even if intruders seized your gadget. The developers of Huawei phones have created serious protection so that your personal information remains so in any situation.
However, sometimes in life there are unforeseen situations when even the owner of the smartphone for one reason or another can not unlock his gadget. What to do in this case? Is it possible to disable the password, while retaining all the important information stored on the smartphone. How to unlock a Huawei phone if I forget my password or pattern?
How to unlock a Huawei smartphone
In most cases, the question of how to unlock the Huawei phone arises when the user has entered the pattern key incorrectly several times. It is only necessary to enter the password incorrectly five times, and access to your data is automatically blocked, which makes the smartphone completely useless. There is nothing wrong with that; you can return the phone to working condition very quickly. Unlocking and changing the password on a smartphone from Huawei is not difficult at all.
Reset using a Gmail account
The easiest way to “reanimate” a smartphone without the help of outsiders and service centers is to use your google account. If the user suddenly forgot the Honor 8 password and tried to enter an invalid key five times in a row, a line will appear on the screen “Forgot your graphic key”. To restore the phone and return it to working condition, click on this inscription. After that, you will need to enter the email address and password of the account. Remember that you should enter only the mail to which the phone is attached, otherwise you may have problems with unlocking.
Now you need to choose the unlock method. If you need to change the password, choose the item “Change pattern”. Next, you have to enter a new key, after which you will again get full access to your smartphone. For those who have forgotten not only the graphic key, but also the password for the google account, there is another way to unlock the phone.
Using Hard Reset
This smartphone unlock option is tougher. It will reset the information on the phone to the factory settings. The method is quite effective for those who have forgotten the key to Honor 8, but unlike the previous method leads to complete data loss. To use this unlock option, you need to perform the following algorithm of actions:
- First you need to turn off the smartphone. You can do this by simply pressing a button or simply pulling out the battery.
- Now, to turn it on, you need to simultaneously hold down and hold the buttons for several seconds “Turning on” and both volume buttons.
- After the inscription appears Android need to let go “Turning on”, the rest should be kept pressed.
- After these steps, the phone should let you in “Recovery Menu” or, as it is also called, “Recovery menu”. At this point, the buttons can no longer be held.
- Movement between menu items is done using the volume buttons. You need to select and confirm the line “Wipe data / Factory reset”.
- Confirm the selection of the desired line by pressing the power key.
- Further on the screen may appear the inscription “Yes. delete all user data”, it also needs to be confirmed by pressing the power button.
After this procedure, the phone will reboot completely. This means that the unlock was successful. All settings will be reset, and the smartphone will not have any passwords or keys.