How To Turn On Sound On iPad Air 2
Want to completely turn off the sound on your iPad? There are several ways to do this.
Below we will talk about two ways to turn off the sound on the iPad. They are relevant for all new iPad and iPad Pro models.
How to turn off the sound on iPad
To mute all audio on the iPad, do the following:
- Press the volume down button on the side of the iPad or iPad Pro until the mute icon appears on the screen.
- Swipe down from the lower right or upper corner of the iPad screen (depending on iOS) to open the Control Center.
- Click the bell icon to mute.
- All audio on iPad will be turned off.
When silent mode is active on the iPad, the bell icon changes color. In silent mode, sounds from applications, notifications, etc. Will not play on the tablet. It will be completely silent.
How to turn on sound on iPad
To enable sound on an iPad or iPad Pro, do the following:
- Press the volume up button on the side of the iPad or iPad Pro until the sound reaches the volume you want
- Open Control Center.
- Click on the bell icon.
- Now adjust the sound volume using the slider in the Control Center or using the buttons on the side of the tablet.
Now your iPad will play all sounds as usual at your chosen volume.
What if iPad the sound does not turn on?
If your iPad is stuck in silent mode, make sure it is not turned on by checking the bell icon in the Control Center. Then press the volume up button several times. It is unlikely that the silent mode switch will be returned to future iPad models. Perhaps soon he will disappear with the iPhone.
However, turning off the sound is still very simple, and now you know how.
Do not miss Apple news. Subscribe to our Telegram channel, as well as to the YouTube channel.