How to Turn Off Meizu Pop Headphones
Meizu, along with the Meizu 15 smartphone lineup, also introduced its new Halo headset, which is a Bluetooth headset with a cable that has a built-in laser backlight that blinks to the beat of the music. It uses an OSRAM laser diode, so the brightness is 5 times higher compared to a traditional LED, Meizu reports. The cable also has a special CORNING fiberglass, so light is emitted evenly. The headphones also have an application for adjusting the laser brightness, switching mode and other functions.
Main technical characteristics of Meizu Halo
- A laser in the cable that glows to the beat of the music and a special switch that allows you to turn it on / off
- Three buttons for playback control, volume control, Bluetooth pairing
- Corning Fibrance fiber and Osram laser
- Lightweight, thin, flexible and flexible cable provides even 360 ° light
- Frequency range: 20 Hz. 20 kHz; Sensitivity: 96 dB at 1 kHz
- Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth 4.1, three-way alignment
- Headphones in three different sizes (S / M / L)
- 360 mAh battery, charging time: 1.5 hours, battery life with backlight (at 50% brightness): up to 5 hours; laser off: up to 15 hours
Meizu also introduced wireless waterproof POP headphones that weigh only 5.8 g. The device offers touch-sensitive interaction and comes with a charging case. The earphones are ergonomically designed and designed so that they do not fall out even during enhanced physical exercises such as running and fitness.
Key Features of Meizu POP
- Graphene diaphragm offers balanced high-frequency and optimized low-frequency sound
- Touch control, double press and long press for playback and volume control
- Bluetooth 4.2 with Meizu Voice Assistant (Flyme 220.127.116.11A or later)
- Water Resistant (IPX-5)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz. 20 kHz; Sensitivity: 101 dB at 1 kHz; Power: 5 mW; Impedance: 16 ohms; Microphone Sensitivity: 38 dB at 1 kHz
- Headphone weight: 5.8 g; Case weight: about 48 g (without headphones)
- Headphone battery with a capacity of 85 mAh, designed for 3 hours of playback; 700 mAh battery case that offers 12 hours of battery life
The Meizu Halo Limited Edition headset (Meizu produces only 10,000 units) costs 999 yuan (158), and the Meizu POP headphones are priced at 499 yuan (79). The devices will go on sale in China from April 29th.