How to turn off iPhone XR
How to reset if you forgot your password
The company is extremely strict about unauthorized access to the iPhone. Removing cloud storage from your phone is one of the functions that requires authorization using AppleID.
How to Power Off and Restart iPhone XR
You can reset the old password and set a new one from a smartphone if the user is already using iCloud and the system is protected by an additional code.
You can request a new password for your account on the company’s website. To do this, just enter the Appleid.Apple.com website, enter the AppleID that you want to unblock, and click on the “Forgot password” button.
Choose a method for obtaining new authorization data. There are two options to choose from:
- To the e-mail that was specified when registering a user in the Apple system.
- By answering security questions.
A letter will be sent to the mail containing a link to change the access code to the AppleID.
About installing browsers on a smartphone, read the material: Five best browsers for the iPhone
If the smartphone belongs to another person and the password cannot be restored, you can change the authorization data through the company’s support service. When talking with a specialist, you will need to give information about the phone, numbers from the box and from the receipt confirming the purchase.
How to reset icloud on iPhone
For software version iOS 10.3 and higher, logging out of cloud storage consists of six steps:
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to your login.
- Click “Exit”.
- Enter the AppelID password and click “Turn off”.
- Mark the data that you do not need to delete and click “Exit”.
- Confirm your actions.
If your smartphone is running iOS 10.2 or older, the process for removing Icloud looks different:
- In “Settings” select the iCloud section.
- Click “Exit” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the command “Remove from iPhone”.
- Select services that you want to leave on the phone or delete along with the storage.
- Enter the Apple ID access code and confirm the deletion of the service.
iPhone X/XR/XS: How to Turn Off /Shut Off (3 Ways)
After removing Icloud, the user needs to re-authorize in the AppStore, FaceTame and iMessage with their own ID and password.
Owners of Apple smartphones can independently regulate the data flow that is sent to the cloud storage. To do this, in the device settings, in the Aikloud section, just move the checkbox to an inactive position.
Before you turn off iCloud photos on the iPhone, you should know that all photos from the gallery that are in the cloud will be deleted from the phone’s memory.
Disable iCloud on iphone
The iCloud cloud service on Apple devices turns on automatically after a person is identified by AppleID. The vaults synchronize information from the smartphone with other Apple products. When a user needs to keep data privacy on the phone, they need to know how to turn off iCloud on iPhone.
Saving iPhone data before resetting your account
Before you can turn off iCloud sync on iPhone, you need to back up your personal information. For this:
- In the “settings” select the name of the user.
- Go to the Aykloud section.
- At the bottom of the list of commands, go to the item “iCloud Backup”.
- We select the command “Create a backup copy”.
After completing the operation, the account can be reset or turn off the “cloud”.
Features, volume and battery capacity of the iPhone XR
Everyone chooses an iPhone for personal tasks. For some, the most important criterion is a camera with two lenses and a telezoom, for others. the function of shooting 4K video. Some pay attention to design, others to performance. However, battery capacity and battery life are important to everyone. Find out how much mAh is in the iPhone XR and how long it can stay on a single charge.
Difficulties in translating the battery capacity of the iPhone
The way Apple presents its smartphones has already become a meme among the users of this brand. In particular, the description of the batteries that will appear in the new iPhones evokes a smile. For example, we are told that the new product will work “for an hour and a half longer than the previous iPhone.” At the same time, avoiding any specifics. In addition, Apple uses the obscure term “mach”.
The previous table compares the iPhone XR with the rest of the tenth series smartphones. Below we suggest using Apple’s terminology and imagine how many minutes or hours the new product is more autonomous than previous models. The average value of conversation, audio and video playback, web surfing was taken.
|IPhone Model||Actual capacity||Capacity according to Apple|
|iPhone XS Max||3174 mAh||1.5 hours from iPhone X|
|iPhone XS||2658 mAh||0.5 hours from iPhone X|
|iPhone XR||2942 mAh||1.5 hours from iPhone 8 Plus|
|iPhone X||2716 mAh||2 hours from iPhone 7|
|iPhone 8 Plus||2675 mAh||Same as iPhone 7 Plus|
|iPhone 8||1821 mAh||Like the iPhone 7|
|iPhone 7 Plus||2900 mAh||1 hour from iPhone 6s Plus|
|iPhone 7||1960 mAh||2 hours from iPhone 6s|
|iPhone 6s Plus||2750 mAh||–|
|iPhone 6s||1715 mAh||–|
Every new iPhone becomes more autonomous despite the increase in screen size. The main reason is that each new generation of A-series processors is becoming not only more efficient, but also less energy-intensive. iPhones work on a single charge longer and longer and at the same time “faster” old counterparts.
All gadget manufacturers are striving to reduce energy costs, iPhones and Apple in particular are not alone here. You can cite data for 2016 and 2017 (there are no statistics for 2018).
Flagships of 2016. Average battery life. 7 hours.
Flagships of 2017. Average battery life. 8 hours.
It turns out that every year gadgets, on average, add one hour to autonomy.
A moment of objectivity
It is impossible to predict exactly how long an iPhone will last without recharging. Someone. three days, someone. only until the end of the working day. The main criterion here is the intensity of use of the gadget from Apple. Therefore, all the above values can be considered averaged, they do not necessarily coincide with reality.
iPhone XR: battery specifications
Apple has puzzled users and installed a battery on the 10th version of the iPhone, which is more powerful than the others in the line (except for the XS Max). We offer a comparative table (the data declared by the manufacturer are shown).
|Apple iPhone XR||Apple iPhone X||Apple iPhone XS||Apple iPhone XS Max|
|Battery capacity||2,942 mAh||2 716 mAh||2 658 mAh||3,174 mAh|
|Talk time||1 day, 1 h.||21 h.||20 h.||1 day, 1 h.|
|Web surfing time (LTE)||15 h.||12 h.||12 h.||13 h.|
|Video playback time||16 h.||13 h.||14 h.||15 h.|
|Audio playback time||2 days, 17 h.||2 days, 12 hours.||2 days, 12 hours.||2 days, 17 h.|
An interesting situation turns out. Firstly, the iPhone XR is second only to the top smartphone in the line-up, the XS Max, in terms of battery capacity. Secondly. although the capacity of a milliamp in the iPhone XR battery is less than that of the most expensive smartphone in the lineup, it still surpasses it in terms of autonomy.
There is no secret here. The “budget” iPhone model XR has a screen diagonal of 6.1 inches, and the maximum version. 6.5. The main energy consumption goes to the display, the larger it is, the faster the battery runs out.
How to Extend iPhone Battery Life
Despite the relatively large battery capacity of the iPhone XR and other Apple products, it may not be enough with active use. There are several ways to extend your battery life. Let’s make a reservation right away that buying an external battery is not considered.
- Use power saving mode. A simple and efficient way that is available on iOS 9 and above. iPhone XR itself will offer to enable this mode when the charge drops to 20% and turn off at 80%.
- Disable LTE and Wi-Fi. Mobile Internet consumes battery power noticeably, and therefore in emergency situations you can refuse it.
- Disable auto brightness. To extend the operating time. set the lowest possible brightness, at which it will be more or less comfortable to read. The screen is the main consumer of energy resources in the iPhone.
- Disable push notifications. Alternatively, you can leave only the most important ones, which you cannot do without.
- Don’t use background app refresh. It is also recommended to close all programs that you can do without and that are now hanging in the background.
- Remove dynamic wallpaper. In this case, beauty will definitely not justify the sacrifices.
- Avoid hypothermia or overheating. Sudden temperature changes have a bad effect on the phone. If you’re out in the cold, keep your smartphone in your. During the heat. in the coolest place.
And the last piece of advice. Carry a “charger” with you if you are afraid that the charge may not be enough.