How to Transfer Wi-Fi to iPhone
- Open “Photos” on PC.
- Next, the “Import” screen will open.
- You may need to unlock your iPhone. If you are asked: “Should I trust this computer?”. click “Trust”.
- Select the photos and videos that you want to transfer and click “Import”.
- Downloading or updating the latest version of iTunes.
- Unlock your smartphone.
- Click to trust the computer.
- Launch iTunes, select photos from the Photos section and import.
Send photo by mail
If for some reason you cannot complete the transfer of photos, you can send them by mail. Open the “Mail” application, then click on a paper clip to attach photos and send them to the mail, which is tied to the second phone.
You can do it differently, open the gallery, select the photos you want, and then select “Send”. “Mail”.
And then Apple prepared a little prank for us, since for some reason iPhone cannot transfer more than 25 MB mail. So just do the transfer a few times.
How to send photos and videos from iPhone via Bluetooth to another iPhone, Android, PC or Mac
Hello everyone! Today we will talk about how to transfer photos, videos, music and other files from iPhone via Bluetooth to another iPhone, Android smartphone or computer. It’s very easy to upload a photo or video that is in your gallery. Difficulties may arise with the transfer of third-party files, but first things first. Go!
If you have any questions, feel free to write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
- The transmitter can also be turned on in the additional quick menu. swipe up and down with your finger and click on the corresponding icon.
- After enabling the function, the iPhone will start searching for nearby devices. Then you just have to click on the name of the second smartphone. If you cannot find it, then check that it also has Bluetooth turned on.
- Next, go to the gallery, where all the photos are located. You can select a picture separately or several photos at once. To do this, click on the item of additional functions, then select “Transfer via Bluetooth”.
- You will see a list of connected devices, select the second phone.
- When connecting, you will need to enter a code. usually these are standard combinations such as 0000 or 1234.
- After the photos are transferred. turn off the “Blue Tooth”.
Thus, you can very easily transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. On Android, too, you can, but sometimes there are some difficulties. Anyway. try it! If you have any difficulties, then you can try other methods described below.
Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to Computer or Mac
The easiest way is to just go to iCloud.com. log in and download photos from there, from any available device. All photos and videos are synchronized with the cloud, so they will be there all the time.
If you are not looking for easy ways, then let’s try to transfer data via USB cable. Connect it to your computer or Mac.
With the transfer of files, things are much more complicated, since Apple has a copyright protection policy. And supposedly, when transferring files via Bluetooth, you can thus transfer pirated copied content (movies, songs, documents, etc.). And since Apple cannot control this, it is impossible to transfer files via Bluetooth directly without workarounds.
But there are so-called workarounds. On a smartphone from Apple, you need to get the so-called Jailbreak. Jailbreak. allows you to access files of the iOS operating system. To get it, you need to hack the smartphone itself. On different OS everything is done differently, so we are looking for this information on the Internet.
- iBluetooth is a paid program that costs 4. It has all the features of transferring any files via Bluetooth.
- AirBlue Sharing is a handy utility that allows you to throw any files not only on smartphones from Apple, but also on gadgets with Android and Windows operating systems.
- Celeste 2 is the most expensive application, but one of the most effective and convenient. When transferring, you can select any files from your smartphone.
Transfer files from one iPhone to another
The method of transferring information from iPhone to iPhone, first of all, will depend on whether you are copying to your own or someone else’s phone, as well as the type of file (music, documents, photos, etc.).
The easiest way is to transfer photos, since here the developers provide for a large number of different options for copying from one device to another. Previously, each of the possible methods has already been covered in detail on our website.
Please note that all the options for transferring photos described in the article at the link below are also suitable when working with videos.
As for the music, everything is more complicated here. If in Android devices any music file can be easily transferred, for example, via Bluetooth, then in smartphones from Apple, due to the closed system, one has to look for alternative methods.
What can no modern smartphone be imagined without? Of course, without the applications that provide it with various capabilities. We described in detail on the website earlier about the ways to share iPhone applications.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPhone
Now let’s analyze a situation when you need to transfer to another phone, for example, a text document, archive or any other file. Here, again, you can transfer information in different ways.
In this case, you can use any cloud storage, as long as it has an official iPhone application. Dropbox is one such solution.
- If you need to transfer files to your other Apple gadget, then everything is extremely simple: download the application to the second smartphone, and then log in with your Dropbox account. After the synchronization is complete, the files will be on the device.
- In the same situation, when a file needs to be transferred to another user’s Apple smartphone, you can resort to sharing. To do this, launch Dropbox on your phone, open the “Files” tab, find the desired document (folder) and click on the menu button under it.
In the displayed list, select “Share”.
In the “To” column, you will need to indicate the user registered with Dropbox: to do this, enter his email address or login from the cloud service. Finally, select the “Submit” button in the upper right corner.
If you need to transfer all the information and files on the iPhone to your other smartphone from Apple, it is rational to use the backup function. With its help, not only applications will be transferred, but also all information (files) contained in them, as well as music, photos, videos, notes and more.
First, you need to “remove” the current backup from the phone from which, in fact, the documents are transferred. You can find out how this can be done by clicking on the link below.
Read more: How to back up iPhone
Now the second Apple gadget is connected to work. Connect it to your computer, launch iTunes, and then go to the control menu by selecting the corresponding icon at the top.
Make sure you have the Browse tab open on the left. In it you will need to select the “Restore from a copy” button.
If the Find iPhone security feature is activated on your phone, recovery will not start until you deactivate it. Therefore, open the settings on the device, then select your account and go to the “iCloud” section.
In a new window, you will need to open the “Find iPhone” section. Deactivate this tool. For the changes to take effect, enter your account password.
Returning to iTunes, you will be prompted to select a backup, which will be installed on the second gadget. By default, iTunes offers the latest created.
If you have activated backup protection, enter the password to remove encryption.
Using a computer as an intermediary, various files and documents saved in applications on one iPhone can be transferred to another.
To begin with, work will be carried out with the phone from which the information will be copied. To do this, connect it to your computer and launch iTunes. As soon as the program identifies the device, click in the upper part of the window on the gadget icon that appears.
In the left pane of the window, go to the Shared Files tab. To the right, you will see a list of applications that have any files available for export. Select the application you need with one click.
Once the application is selected, a list of the files it contains is displayed on the right. To export a file of interest to a computer, you just need to drag it with the mouse to any convenient place, for example, on the desktop.
In the event that you know a way to transfer files from one iPhone to another, which is not included in the article, be sure to share it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone and iPad with iTunes
Open iTunes. In case it is not installed, download the latest version from the official website.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
Add to iTunes the music you want to download to your smartphone. To do this, click File → Add File to Library to open a specific song, or File → Add Folder to Library to add a folder with music. iTunes supports Drag’n’Drop, which allows you to simply drag individual songs and music folders to the program window to add.
Wait until the music is defined in iTunes and select the icon with the image of your device on the panel.
Go to the Music menu and select the songs you want to transfer to your iPhone or iPad. You can also check the box next to “Entire Library” to sync all your music to your device.
Click “Apply” in the lower right corner of iTunes and wait for the sync to finish.
To transfer movies to your iPhone or iPad, you must do exactly the same operation as described above, but choosing in Step 5 not “Music”, but “Movies”. By the way, after several such operations, users who did not like iTunes for their apparent complexity completely change their mind about this unique multimedia combine.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone or iPad Using iTunes
Open iTunes. If the utility is not installed, download the latest version from the official Apple website.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
Select the device that appears on the top bar.
Select the “Photos” menu.
Click on the checkmark next to “Sync photos from”.
To the right of this label is a button labeled “Images”. Click on it and select “Select folder”
Specify the folder with the photos you want to see on your iPhone or iPad.
Click “Apply” in the lower right corner and wait for the sync to finish.
How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPhone and iPad
iPhone and iPad are multimedia devices with which you can listen to music, watch movies, read books and do a whole lot of other tasks. But a user who recently bought an iPhone or iPad has a reasonable question. how do you get all these files onto your device? In this article, we will look at the process of downloading various types of multimedia (and not only) files to the iPhone and iPad.
You can drop any file on the iPhone and iPad, without exception, but, unfortunately, not every file will be able to open it. Let’s start with the simplest manipulations. learn how to reset movies, music, books and photos using iTunes.
How to Transfer Books from Computer to iPhone or iPad Using iTunes
With books, things are a little different. We have already described in detail three different applications for reading books on the iPhone and iPad, these are iBooks, Bookmate and Aychitalka. Follow the relevant links to get detailed information on this process.
How to use an iPhone or iPad as a USB flash drive
Download and install the latest iFunBox.
Open the program and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. In order for iFunBox to see your device, iTunes must be installed on the computer.
The device will be identified in the program and you can upload absolutely any files to it, using your iPhone or iPad as a USB flash drive.
Drop files that need to be “moved” to the “Shared storage” folder.
A very convenient solution that can help out at the most crucial moment. For example, there is no flash drive at hand, but you need to drop an important file “weighing” several gigabytes. Do not send this by mail. iPhone or iPad, together with iFunBox, does an excellent job with this task. files are not damaged and are thrown off safe and sound.
Users who jailbreak their devices are more fortunate. With Cydia’s huge selection of file system tweaks, they can unpack files using dedicated managers, download files straight from Safari, and more. A prime example of such a tweak is the iFile file manager. You can find other useful jailbreak tweaks for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch by following this link.
Create your QR code
With QR Code Generator, you can create multiple QR codes. We, of course, are primarily interested in creating a QR code for a home Wi-Fi network. By default, the app will generate a text-only QR code. To change the settings, tap on the Text button. In the menu that opens, select WI-FI.
IOS operating system supporting Wi-Fi password data transfer function and settings for different iPhone versions
In a normal situation, when you need to enter a password on a new device, initially it is entered manually, which is not very convenient, especially if the code is long or complex. Therefore, iOS developers have already taken care of the comfort of their users in version 11. They have modernized and improved almost all standard functions and added new ones to their set. But at the same time, several significant features remained:
- The function works only on Mac or iOS gadgets with operating systems 11 and 12, as well as under MacOS High Sierra. If smartphones have a lower operating system, they should be urgently updated to version 11.4.1. Otherwise, the function becomes unavailable for use.
- The new client must be in the contact list of the device that shares the password. Therefore, you must first add a contact, and then connect to a shared wireless network.
- Be sure to connect both devices to the Wi-Fi network.
- It is important that Bluetooth is enabled on gadgets.
Place both devices close to each other. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on on both smartphones, and gadgets must be in at least one room.
Install QR Code Generator
The QR Code Generator can be installed using the QR Code Generator app available on Google Play. To go directly to the application installation page, follow the link below and click Install. Install QR Code Generator for free from Google Play
Read also: Comparison of the best antivirus apps for Android
Confirm the action on the sending device when the message “Share password” appears, and after a few seconds the connection is made.
Step by step instructions with photos
Wi-Fi Connection on iPhone: Set Up Internet on a Locked Device
The user interface resembles the connection process with Airpods. When trying to connect to a device that is on a Wi-Fi network, an announcement immediately appears on the iPad or iPhone. How to transfer Wi-Fi password from iPhone to iPhone? To make a connection, you need to go through a few simple steps.
Possible problems and solutions when transferring Wi-Fi password using iPhone
How to share Internet from iPhone via USB to external devices
It seems that the whole connection was organized according to the rules, but the “Share password” window is not highlighted. Key points to consider:
- both gadgets must have different accounts;
- the user must be in the contact list of the device that transmits the password.
- both smartphones must be side by side, in at least one room.
- if these rules are followed, you need to lock and unlock the first iPhone. Then the window should definitely appear.
Also, the connection may not be possible due to problems with the connection to the wireless network. In addition to standard situations, there are also quite common ones: low data transfer rates and connections. In this case, you can simply correctly divide the load on the “wifi” or completely disable devices that are not needed. The main thing is that you don’t need to panic in any situation. Before rushing to the repair service, you should try to fix the situation yourself. The main reasons why there may be no connection:
- One of the smartphones does not see the required Network to connect, since the router is far away.
- There is no way to establish a connection with the access point. This occurs when the Network is visible to the device, but does not connect for a very long time.
- The Wi-Fi icon is grayed out. This is an indicator that, most likely, Wi-Fi on the phone is inactive due to the enabled “Airplane mode”.
- The network is frozen a short time after connecting.
- Low internet speed. If the data transfer is very slow, you need to solve the problem already with the router.
- Increased humidity near one of the gadgets for a long time.
- Violation in the software operation of the phone.
To fix problems, you can do a few simple steps:
- Reboot your phone. It can be normal or forced. This option helps to solve the problem not only with the connection of the gadget, but also with other errors in its operation. If it is impossible to reboot in the usual way, then you need to simultaneously press two buttons: “Shutdown” and “Home”. In this case, the phone will restart automatically. Then, after a while, you can repeat the connection setup.
- Upgrade the operating system to a newer version. Accordingly, the incorrect operation of the outdated version of iOS slows down the operation of the gadget. Since updated versions are released very often, installing them can solve a lot of problems.
- Establish a mobile internet connection. If the data transfer is performed correctly by the mobile operator, then you need to look for reasons in connection with the router.
- Reset gadget settings to standard or factory settings. To do this, go to the menu and select the “Basic” item in the settings section. And then press the “Reset” button. It is very likely that in this way all problems will be eliminated, including those with a Wi-Fi connection.
- When there is a problem and nothing is fixed, you should contact the service center.
In this version, the password management system has been significantly updated, now it is very convenient and you want to use it. Generating passwords has become much easier, and the password auto-complete feature has changed. Apparently, Apple wants to force users to use passwords it generates, which increases their security and privacy. How to transfer WI-FI password from one iPhone to another? To organize access from another phone, you need to go through a few simple steps:
How to share wifi password from iPhone to iPhone | iPad | iPod
- Go to the “Settings” category and select “Accounts” or “Passwords”.
- Further. “Passwords of sites and software”.
- And there is also a very handy feature in iPhones, the Siri assistant, which will save a little time when completing the first two points. It is enough for her to say the command: “Siri, show the passwords of my device”.
- Next, you will need to go through authorization using a fingerprint or face scan.
- Select the required account from the list provided.
- Hold and support the password line for a short while, select the AirDrop sub-item.
- Next, in the menu that opens, select the required user.
- The system automatically transmits the password and after a couple of seconds the necessary Wi-Fi connection is already established.
How to use Bluetooth on iPhone?
The owners of the iPhone, detecting Bluetooth in the gadget’s settings, are perplexed: it is known that transferring data wirelessly from the iPhone is possible only to other Apple devices thanks to the AirDrop function. So why do you need Bluetooth on Apple devices?
Why Bluetooth on iPhone comes in handy
Bluetooth on Apple gadgets is necessary primarily to connect various additional devices. namely:
In addition, AirDrop technology uses a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which makes it possible to wirelessly exchange data between owners of Apple devices. Learn more about AirDrop technology here.
Bluetooth does not work on iPhone: what to do?
Bluetooth is a fairly simple technology, so the reasons why a Bluetooth headset does not connect to an iPhone are usually prosaic:
The user forgot to turn on the device or simply did not figure out how to do it. The battery on the device or on the iPhone itself is low. The user has placed the devices too far apart. There is an obstacle between the devices, through which the signal cannot penetrate (for example, a wall). An outdated iOS version is installed on the gadget, or the device is simply not compatible with the iPhone of this modification.
An iPhone user who has encountered problems connecting via Bluetooth is advised to restart both devices and update his gadget to the latest up-to-date version of the operating system (if necessary). If such measures did not help, you need to delete the created pair and establish a new pairing.
How to disconnect a device from Bluetooth
Disconnecting from Bluetooth iPhone should be done as follows:
Go to the “Bluetooth” settings section.
Click on the icon with the letter “i” opposite the name of the connected device.
Click on the “Disconnect” button.
If you no longer intend to use the device with which the iPhone is paired, you can remove the pair. For this:
Click the Forget This Device button below Disconnect.
Confirm that you want to break the pairing. in the menu that appears, click on “Forget Device”.
When you return to the previous iPhone screen, you will see that the name of the disabled device no longer appears in the “My devices” section.
Is it possible to bypass the ban on file sharing via Bluetooth
Apple does not allow users to transfer data over Bluetooth for two reasons:
However, despite Apple’s disapproval, it is possible to send files via Bluetooth. however, to do this, you first have to jailbreak the device. Next, you need to download one of three tweaks from Cydia, each of which is paid.
IBluetooth tweak. It is small in size (weighs just over 200 KB) and very simple utility. To transfer data, you need to activate Bluetooth in the iPhone settings, then go to iBluetooth and select the image to be sent through this application. The user of the tweak is given a demo period of 7 free days. during this period the user must make sure that the program is effective. The price of the full version of the utility is 3.99.
AirBlue Sharing tweak. This tweak is not cheap. it costs 4.99. However, users who are forced to constantly transfer files “over the air” will certainly be satisfied with the simplicity of this program. No settings are required. the iPhone owner only needs to long press on the desired file, and a window will appear prompting you to select the device to which the message will be sent.
If another user wants to transfer a photo to you via Bluetooth, a request to accept the file will appear on the screen of your AirBlue Sharing gadget.
Thanks to the AirBlue Sharing tweak, the iPhone owner will be able to exchange data not only with other owners of Apple gadgets, but also with Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS users.
Tweak Celeste 2. This tweak is the most expensive: its price is about 7 dollars. Such a high cost is probably due to the fact that the program is integrated with the Gremlin service, which makes it possible to quickly transfer received files to the standard iOS media library. Celeste 2 App Available From BigBoss Repository.
Using Celeste 2 is also very simple: you just need to select a file to transfer, open the Share menu and click on the Send with Celeste button.
You can control the transfer of data in the “Notification Center”. The application will notify that the sending has been successfully completed with a special banner.
- APN: internet.tele2.ru
- Username and Password: Leave these fields blank
- APN: internet.mts.ru
- Username and Password: Enter “mts” in both columns (without quotes)
For other operators, as a rule, the same settings are indicated as for Megafon.
Go back to the main settings menu. the “Modem mode” item should be displayed.
If you have any difficulties when setting up the modem mode on the iPhone, ask your questions in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. we will try to help solve the problem.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
With a lot of traffic or unlimited Internet, it is convenient to use the iPhone as a modem. This allows you to share extra megabytes with the owners of other devices running both iOS and Android. There are several ways to solve this problem.
Via USB cable
iPhone can also be used as a USB modem connected to a computer or laptop. To distribute Wi-Fi to other mobile devices in this way, do the following:
- Connect your smartphone to a PC (personal computer) running Windows by selecting “USB only”.
- The system should automatically recognize the iPhone and place it in “Network adapters”. If not, restart your PC.
Important: for the system to detect the iPhone, and the drivers are installed correctly, the latest version of iTunes must be installed on the computer.
- If an active network connection still does not appear, go to the “Device Manager”.
Often you have to use the iPhone as an access point, that is, distribute the Internet to other devices. Many users are interested in the question of how this can be done. For this, a very convenient modem mode appeared in the apple device, starting from model 3. It allows you to share megabytes of traffic with the owners of other devices running different operating systems. How to do this using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB connection, you can find out in this article.
How to Share Wi-Fi on iPhone
iPhone is a multifunctional device that replaces many individual gadgets. In particular, an apple smartphone can perfectly distribute mobile Internet to other devices. all you need to do is to make a small setting.
In the event that you have a laptop, tablet or any other device that supports connection to a Wi-Fi hotspot, you can equip it with the Internet using your iPhone. For these purposes, a special modem mode is provided on the smartphone.
This option is convenient and relatively simple. To share Wi-Fi from iPhone, follow a few steps:
- Find the “Settings” section in the phone menu. Select the “Cellular” tab there. In the window that opens, connect support for 3G / 4G networks to increase the data transfer speed to the maximum.
- After turning on the transmission of cellular data, the “Modem mode” tab is activated. Open it to enter the password for the Wi-Fi network. It must be at least 8 characters long.
How to Share WiFi Password on iPhone & iPad Running iOS 14, 13 or iOS 12
- Click “Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth” and try to connect to the created modem from another smartphone. To do this, use the password entered when activating the modem mode.
Forget all these methods, because iOS has a built-in “Modem Mode” function, which allows you to do the above for free and does not require any third-party actions with your phone.
Starting with the iOS 4.3 firmware, the option to create a Personal Hotspot has appeared in the settings menu. This function allows you to put the iPhone in the mode of distributing mobile Internet via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB (your choice).
In this case, you can simultaneously connect up to 3 Wi-Fi devices or 2 blue-tooth, or one USB.
Create an iPhone hotspot (Wi-Fi hotspot)
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create an iPhone hotspot (Wi-Fi hotspot) so that you can use mobile internet (4G, 3G, EDGE) on your computer or tablet. I quite often have a need to use the Internet somewhere “on the go”.
It is not always convenient to peer into the 3.5 ″ screen of the iPhone. But having an iPhone and a MacBook at your disposal, it is possible to make friends so that the mobile Internet is available on a laptop (or any other device with the ability to connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cable).
There are quite a few instructions on the Internet on how to turn an iPhone into an access point, but most of them do not work, they require jailbrake or the purchase of special applications (such as MyWi, which, by the way, does not work either).
Instructions for creating a personal Wi-Fi hotspot iPhone hotspot
STEP 1. Go to Settings. Go to the settings menu Modem Mode (Personal Hotspot).
STEP 2. To activate, switch the slider to On. Here you can also set a password for the created Wi-Fi network. Possible options for connecting devices (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB) are described below.
STEP 3. After activating the mode, a notification will appear that it is advisable to turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, unless of course you prefer USB. I choose Wi-Fi for myself and turn it on before activating the modem mode.
STEP 4. Now that we have activated our access point, we pick up the MacBook (any other computer, iPhone, iPad). Find the newly created network in Wi-Fi connections (it will have the name of your iPhone).
We enter the password and wait for the devices to connect to each other. The connection icon will take the form of two connected links.
STEP 5. If successful, a beautiful blinking line with the specified number of connected devices will appear on the smartphone screen at the top.
This is how you can easily make an access point from an iPhone with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB connection. Until now, many users do not even have a suspicion about such a useful function. Use it for health and do not forget to pay for mobile Internet on time.
Analysis of the hotspot network and users connected to it
One of our Aywa readers in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев asks: “How can I view the list of users connected to the iPhone Hotspot network?” Unfortunately, Apple does not provide such an option in its settings, but this does not mean that there is no solution.
Quite the opposite, there is a solution and it is called. the Fing network scanner from the AppStore (iOS). By downloading this application, you can view devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network, their IP and MAC addresses, names and brands of devices and much more.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use Fing on an iPhone that is a hotspot. although he distributes the WI-FI network, he himself is not part of it.
To analyze the network, you will need to take another iOS device, install Fing on it and connect it to a hotspot. Below is a screenshot from the iPad