How to transfer vyber from android to iPhone
How to transfer Viber data from android to iPhone?
While setting up your new iOS device, open the “apps and data” screen. Then click “Transfer data from Android”. (If the setup is already complete, you need to erase the data from your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to do that, just transfer the content manually.)
- Launch Viber and log in. To do this, you need to enter the phone and password that you used before.
- Click on “” and on “Account”.
- The column “Backup” appears. Press.
- Select the “Restore” button.
Let’s begin to understand in detail how to transfer Viber history to another phone. Enable RK and save data! First, we’ll work with the device’s cloud storage, where the information goes.
- Open your device settings;
- Go to your Apple ID. This is the top line where your avatar is located;
- Enter the “iCloud” section ;
- Just below in the list of programs, find the messenger name and make sure the slider is on;
- Repeat the action of turning on the toggle switch opposite “iCloud Drive”.
Now you can create a copy manually. Just click on the “Create now” button and wait a while.
Or enable automatic backups. Then you won’t have to think about how to transfer data from Viber to another phone. The message history will always be kept up to date!
On iOS devices, automatic RC is only possible when connected to a wireless network. On Android you can choose whether to connect via Wi-Fi or mobile network.
Как перенести данные с Android на iPhone и обратно
Important! Only on iPhone you can transfer Viber to another phone not completely. If you wish, you can opt out of saving photos and videos to a copy of your message history (just disable the sliders in the corresponding lines). There is no such an option on Android.
What’s being transferred
It’s too early to talk about how to transfer Viber data to a new phone. First let’s dwell on the important issue. What kind of information is stored?
- Chat history (including photos and videos);
- Participation in groups and communities;
- Account information;
- Viber Out tariffs and subscriptions.
Activating the messenger
Let’s move on to the second step of answering the question of how to save your correspondence in Viber when you change Android phone to Android (or iPhone to iPhone). Now pick up your new device and install the app!
ANDROID ➡️ IPHONE 11 Перенос ДАННЫХ, ФОТО, КОНТАКТЫ, SMS.
Download the messenger is free (and in Russian) through Google Play Market or Epstore.
After the installation is complete, go to the application. Enter your phone number that was previously used on the old device. Confirm your identity with the code you receive in the SMS.
And now the main thing about how to transfer Viber to another phone, preserving the correspondence and groups! After activation the system will automatically offer to restore data from backup file. Just accept by clicking on the appropriate button in the popup window.
The process will take some time (it depends on the capacity of the file) and will be very bandwidth-hungry, so you may want to connect to your wireless network first. Be patient and wait!
If you don’t want to start the migration right now, you may decline the request and complete the procedure later. Don’t worry, the backup will not go anywhere. In this case, do not procrastinate. After restoring all the correspondence that you had time to start in the “new” messenger will be deleted. The system will roll back to an earlier point (when a backup was made), so newer messages will disappear.
Now you know how to save your Viber messages when you change phones and you can safely buy a new device. Your conversations, attachments, groups, and settings will stay with you and if you do it right, not a single piece will be lost!
How to transfer your data from iCloud to Android?
Sign in to your Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad, go to iCloud, and activate the slider next to “Contacts. To dump all the files on your Android smartphone, open iCoud in a browser and sign in with your Apple ID. Go to your contacts and select the numbers you want, or all of them at once.
Transferring from iPhone to iPhone
Many users are wondering how to transfer vyber from iPhone to Android and vice versa. This option is not currently available. Transferring the messenger and its data is only possible between phones that have the same operating system.
Next, we’ll look at how to transfer Viber data on iPhones. The procedure itself is almost the same as discussed for Android.
Data needs to be saved to the cloud. Therefore, you will need to log in to your iCloud profile before creating the backup.
- Launch Viber. Go to “Settings”.
- Open your account.
- Select the “Backup” line.
- Finding the new page, select “Create now.
After you have Viber installed on your new phone. Remains:
- Go to iCloud first;
- After that, in your Viber profile;
- The app will offer to use a backup;
- Choose “Restore Now”.
|Platform||How to transfer|
|Android. Android||Viber settings. Backup. Google Drive.|
|Iphone. Iphone||Viber settings. Backup. Icloud.|
|Android. Iphone||MobileTrans application.|
Transferring data from Viber to another phone of the same platform is done via the application itself. The user should back up their correspondence and restore it on a new device.
- Open Viber and perform the following actions: “. Settings. Account. Backup”.
- In the opened menu select a Google account, which will store the Vyber history in the cloud storage. Choose whether you want to use Wi-Fi or mobile internet for downloading.
Note: Create a large backup by connecting to a stable Wi-Fi network. Since mobile internet services are charged.
Now all conversations are stored in the Google cloud. To transfer Viber to another phone, you need to do the following steps:
- Open settings on the new phone and go to Google.
- Sign in to your account, where you saved your backup copy, with your email address and password.
- Sign in to the cloud using the Google Drive app.
- Download Viber on your new phone from the official online store Play Market ( https://play.Google.Com/store/apps/details?ID=com.Viber.Voip ).
- Sign in to the messenger and register. You’ll need to create an account on the new device in any case, regardless of whether you’ve changed your number or not.
- Click the “Restore” button in the pop-up window and wait for the process to complete.
- If the window does not appear, you should go to “Backup” via the path specified in the copy creation instructions. Select an account to download messages and click “Restore. Restore now”.
- Wait for the end of the procedure, which depends on the size of the file. Chat structure will be saved: not only text messages but also dialog windows with media files will be displayed. But their content will be unavailable.
Note: In addition to media, you cannot recover documents, secret chats, correspondence and group settings.
If you can’t transfer messages via Viber settings, you can always use a third-party app, such as Titanium BackUp. This program is available for download in Play Market.
The process of backing up and transferring data from Viber:
- Download and install Titanium, select the Russian language in the settings.
- Open the application and follow the steps: “Menu. Devices. Backups”. Find Viber and tap on their names.
Can you install Viber on an SD card
There are two ways to install Viber on a memory card:
When performing the operation, you may encounter a problem, not all devices support the choice of where to install new services or move them. Usually newer cell phones have more internal memory, so this feature is unnecessary.
Outdated Android smartphones have a menu option to move data or the entire application to SD, and this way you will be able to move Viber to the memory card without any problems.
Please note. Is it possible to move Viber to a memory card? You can, but not on all devices. If the messenger has already been moved, you may encounter problems during the update.
How to transfer Viber to SD
The instructions are only valid for Android devices. On iPhone, you will not be able to do this. To transfer data, you will need to go to the settings and find the installed messenger.
Instructions on how to move Viber to the memory card:
- Enter the settings of your cell phone.
- Open the app options.
- Find Viber in the list and open it.
- Tap the key to move the data to the SD card.
- Wait until operation completes.
There may not be a transfer button. In this case, you cannot move Viber to SD. This option is not available on all devices, but it is encountered on older Samsung, Asus, LG with the Android operating system.
Tip. Viber usually takes from 60 to 200 MB of memory, but more space is needed for pictures and audio files. You can move data to the card yourself, to do this you will have to open explorer.
How to move your data to USB flash drive
Saved photos and videos are stored in the phone memory. In the messenger menu you can enable or disable saving data in the gallery, but you cannot select the desired section. If mobile memory is full, you can move files from Viber to SD card via explorer.
Step-by-step instructions on how to find Viber data and move it to the SD card:
You can move important photos and videos in this way. Delete unnecessary data, because it takes up space.
Tip. Active users to carry out the movement of files and their purification is recommended at least once a month.
Chat transfer for iPhone
The actions for transferring backup data to a new iPhone are almost identical to those for androids.
Backup is done in the same way, and restored on the new device as follows:
- Connecting to iCloud from your new device. To do this, open “Settings” / “iCloud”. Log in to the device via Apple ID. After that, iCloud will turn on automatically.
- Activate your vyber.
- The program will prompt you to restore the backup.
- Choose “Restore now”, log into your account and see that the replacement has happened: all the correspondence with your contacts are in place. While the process is going on, the screen may blink black, this is normal.
By the way, you can restore stickers in a similar way.
We figured out how to reinstall Vyber on the phone, without losing data. We figured out that it’s very easy to transfer your Vyber messages to another phone. This function is available for owners of both iOS and Android phones. There is more than one transfer method, each user can choose a convenient one. The main thing is that once the process is complete, your favorite app will run smoothly, delighting you with new conversations.