How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop
Why you can’t email a large video
We have already mentioned the limits of mail providers on the size of the letter. Most often, it cannot be more than 25 MB, and sometimes the limit is generally only 10 MB. However, modern smartphones shoot video in such a resolution and quality that the video in a few seconds already exceeds the specified limits. And the creation of high-quality long-term recording will even more lead to the appearance of a file of impressive size. But don’t worry. Even with the condition of limiting the size of the letter, it is possible to send a large file by mail. Of course, you can create an archive of several parts and send them one by one in each message, but there is a faster way. use the cloud storage and send a link to the downloaded video by email or in instant messengers.
How to send large video files from Android or computer
If you need to send a large video file from your Android device, you can use the services of popular cloud storage providers: Google Drive (15 GB for free), Yandex.Disk (10 GB for free), Cloud (8 GB for free), Microsoft OneDrive and Apple iCloud (by 5 GB for free) or use services (applications) to transfer large files. The most convenient ones are:
If you need to send a file to another Apple device located nearby, there is an easy way. use AirDrop (detailed instructions). This technology does not provide for restrictions on the file size, and no additional applications need to be installed. AirDrop is part of Apple’s operating system. And this way of transferring files between devices is simple and convenient.
How to turn on AirDrop and send a file
To enable AirDrop in iOS, go to Settings → General → AirDrop and select “Contacts only” or “For all”.
Then open the Photos app and select the photo or video you want to send. All you have to do is click the Share icon and select AirDrop as the transfer method (detailed instructions).
If you need to send a large video file to a device that does not belong to the Apple ecosystem or is located far away, you should turn to solutions in the form of the already mentioned cloud storage of other brands. They all have apps in the App Store.
The free version of this app allows you to send files up to 25MB, but an annual subscription to the 40 Pro plan will increase the limit to 1GB.
IOS Image Output on Mac in QuickTime Player
You can use QuickTime Player to cast the iPhone screen to the Mac and, if necessary, record the content, using this method:
- Connect the iPhone with a cable to your Mac, when prompted whether you need to trust the computer. confirm trust.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac OS (via the Applications folder or search in the status bar at the top right). From the QuickTime Player menu, choose File. New Video.
- In the window that opens, click on the arrow next to the record button and in the “Camera” point, select iPhone.
Immediately after that, his screen will be reflected on the Mac OS desktop. If you need to record video, you can specify the quality of the recording, the source of the sound recording.
How to Output Image from iPhone to Windows Computer
Windows does not have built-in tools for receiving broadcast from iPhone using AirPlay over Wi-Fi, but this can be done using shareware programs, which we’ll talk about. To use them, both devices must be connected to the same wireless network. In case you have problems connecting, try disabling the firewall on your computer.
5KPlayer is a completely free program that allows you to broadcast from iPhone to computer, as well as record video from the screen (and at the same time work as a media player).
- Download 5KPlayer from the official website https://www.5kplayer.com/5kplayer-download-Windows.htm and install the program on your computer.
- When requesting access to networks from Windows Firewall, give this permission.
- During the first launch, the program will ask you to register: it is not necessary to do this, it is enough to refuse registration once (the bottom button in the window).
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Control (swipe from the bottom of the screen) and select “Screen Repeat”.
- Select 5KPlayer from the list.
After the connection is made, the screen of your iOS device will be reflected on the computer screen. you can use and, if necessary, record a video with sound.
Mirroring360 is a paid program for receiving broadcasts via AirPlay from iOS devices as well as from other PCs or smartphones. You can use the 7-day free trial to try out its features.
- Download Mirroring360 from the official website https://www.mirroring360.com/
- After installing the program, click Request Free Trial, enter your E-mail and desired password, and then click Activate.
- You don’t need to do anything in the running program: just start broadcasting by turning on the “Screen Repeat” function on your iPhone (select the device with the name of your computer from the list), as in previous such utilities.
Among the interesting functions of the program is broadcasting an image from your computer to the Internet: after clicking the Start Sharing button in the main window of Mirroring360, you will receive a link by which other users can see your screen.
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver is a very simple program that regularly performs its function: receiving images from iPhone and iPad via AirPlay (built-in broadcast technology in iOS).
- Install LonelyScreen from the official site https://www.lonelyscreen.com/download.html and run the program.
- In the control point on the iPhone (opens with a gesture upward from the bottom edge of the screen), click on the item “Screen repeat”.
- In the list of available devices for transmission, you will see LonelyScreen, click on it.
- Once connected, the iPhone screen will be reflected on the computer in the program window.
No additional actions are required, except that it is worth noting that the program has an iPhone screen recording function (to do this, click on the arrow in the lower right corner).
Until recently, the program was free, now, unfortunately, it asks for a license, but for some time it works without it. Interestingly, the free version of LonelyScreen is still installed on my computer (I haven’t updated it since the installation) and it works fine.
ApowerMirror also allows you to use its functions for free (but there is also a paid version with advanced functionality). After downloading, installing the program and registering a free account, just select the “iOS” tab in it, and you will see everything you need to do: open the iPhone control center and display the image on your computer.
Everything works smoothly and quickly, and if you wish, you can record your phone screen or create screenshots right away on your computer. ApowerMirror download is available on the official website https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror
How to Transfer Image from iPhone to Windows or Mac OS Computer
If you need to display an image from an iPhone to a PC or laptop via Wi-Fi, it is relatively easy to do this: Windows programs are available for transferring images via AirPlay, and Mac OS also has a built-in method of broadcasting from an iOS device.
This tutorial shows the ways to transfer the image from iPhone to computer (which works also for iPad). Unfortunately, none of the features involve on-screen control of an iOS device; such functionality is not provided by Apple for security reasons. See also: How to Transfer Image from Android to Windows 10 Computer.
LetsView is a completely free program that allows you to easily AirPlay your iPhone screen to your computer or laptop with both Windows and Mac OS. There is the possibility of simple video recording from the screen and other additional functions.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer via USB?
You must have an updated version of iTunes. Just click a button and open iTunes on your computer. You should now connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. On the left side of the window, you can see the icon in the mobile image.
How to connect iPhone to Mac?
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the Apply button.
How to stream an image from your phone to your laptop?
- In Windows Open “Start”, scroll through the menu to the letter “P” and find the “Connect” application there.
- Once opened, the app will notify you that the device is ready for wireless connection.
- In the smartphone, go to “Settings”, look for “Networks and Connections” and select “”.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Windows Computer?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Windows computer with a USB cable. If prompted, unlock your iOS device with a passcode. If your iOS device displays a Trust this computer? Warning, click Trust or Allow to continue.
How to pair iPhone and iPad?
Go to the Options menu. Click on the ‘Sync with this (iPhone or iPad) over Wi-Fi’ checkbox. Click on the Apply button and remove the device from the computer. Now that iTunes Wi-Fi is on, you can transfer files from one device to another without using a computer.
To download a video from an iPhone to a computer using Apple’s cloud service, the user needs:
- And by entering your Apple ID account information in the appropriate fields.
- Open one of the directories shared with the cloud storage that appeared in the “Explorer”.
- Find your video and copy it to any other directory on your PC.
- If the folder is empty or you can’t reset the video, you should check if you are logged in to your iCloud account by opening the “Settings” of your phone and going to the “Accounts” section. it’s as easy as clearing your iPhone completely.
Note: you can also perform the opposite task using the iCloud cloud service. upload a video from a computer to an iPhone.
Memory card adapter
Finally, you can copy a video from an iPhone to a computer using a special device that allows you to connect a microSD to your phone or, depending on the modification, even a USB flash drive.
How to Transfer Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows 10!!
- Place the required video in any directory in the internal memory of the iPhone, and then copy it to the memory card. Remove media from iPhone, connect to PC.
Tip: if the iPhone does not detect the connected memory card, you should try to reformat it. change NTFS to FAT32 or ex-FAT.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer?
The owner of a device from Apple Inc., who knows how to download a movie to an iPad or iPhone, and who has already learned how to use a file manager, no doubt knows how to shoot video with a camera. and, quite possibly, does it as well as professionals. Then a new task arises: to prevent the iPhone’s memory from overflowing, from time to time transfer files to the computer. We will talk about the simplest ways to resolve the issue.
This option may not work with the most recent generations of iOS, but older devices still allow you to download videos from iPhone without any “intermediate links” without problems. The iPhone owner must:
- Connect the device to a PC using a USB cable, then wait until it is recognized by the operating system and go to the DCIM folder.
- Here, having found the required video, you need to right-click on it.
Advice: first, the user needs to make sure that the video is on the device in the specified folder. and if it is not there, transfer it to 100APPLE using any available file manager.
Downloading a video from iPhone to your computer using a proprietary application is no more difficult than finding out your Apple ID. A user who wants to transfer a video to a computer must:
- Launch the application and, if required, log in to it.
- Connect iPhone and wait for the app to detect the device. At this stage, in no case need to start the synchronization process. otherwise the videos stored on the iPhone may be deleted.
- Find the section “On my device”, go to the subsection “Movies” or another, where the video can be stored, and transfer the file from the iPhone to the hard drive of the computer.
Tip: If iPhone does not connect to your computer via USB, you can try connecting the devices over Wi-Fi by allowing the appropriate action in iPhone Settings.
It will be possible to transfer video from iPhone to computer using proprietary services: iTunes and iCloud. For older generations of iOS, direct device connection with Windows Explorer is available. If you have an adapter for memory cards, you can first copy the file to a microSD or USB flash drive, and then to any directory on your PC.
How to send a photo using an internet messenger
advanced users are dropping out of email en masse.
Free internet messengers are much more convenient to use and have a lot of additional functions.
Note, when you send pictures via Telegram, you don’t even need to use a separate compressor to reduce the weight.
Just tick the checkbox with the inscription “Compress image”, after which the weight of the image will be automatically reduced by means of the messenger.
It remains to check the chat in the Telegram desktop application and download the pictures to your local disk.
Attention! It should be warned that in the process of wireless file exchange, especially those as heavy as graphics or video, Internet traffic is consumed every time.
It turns out that you first spend paid traffic on sending media from the iPhone, and then again spend precious megabytes, receiving the message on a stationary device.
If you consider that you have also downloaded a video from YouTube (although this is prohibited by the Video Hosting Rules), then you get a triple overuse of Internet traffic.
Then you will think about it. It will be a little easier not to transfer pictures to your PC, but what to do if you want to share pictures with friends?
Another Lifehack. Isn’t it easier using the Share function to share with a friend a hyperlink to a site where you can download or watch videos or pictures?
Let your friends pay for the traffic themselves. Why pay twice or three times when you can shift this right to others?
However, what to do if you want to share pictures or videos not from the network, but made by yourself?
Here you can save traffic in the following way.
1) Upload pictures, videos to the cloud storage, provide access to folders on Yandex Drive to your friends.
2) Take the link and share with your friends.
Apple MacBooks and Macs are not as widespread as PCs on the Windows platform, but it would be wrong not to talk about the possibilities of downloading images or movies from an iPhone to a native desktop.
We drop the photo through the cloud service
In this case, the files with photos must first be uploaded to the cloud, and from there downloaded to the computer’s hard drive.
First of all, install the Yandex Disk mobile application for iOS using the iTunes service.
If you don’t like Yandex storage, cloud disk applications from Google, Dropbox, iCloud and so on are at your service.
The principles of circulation are about the same everywhere.
After installing the application, transfer the desired data to the Yandex cloud storage.
By the way, you can configure the application so that whenever you take a screenshot, take a photo or a video using the built-in camera, the media files are uploaded directly to the cloud drive.
Thus, you will not overflow the local memory of the iPhone, which cannot be expanded by inserting a memory card.
This hack will save you a couple of hundred dollars by buying an iPhone with less memory.
You don’t have to install the Yandex cloud service on your computer, you just need to go to the storage via the web browser interface.
Here you will see a document manager, with which it is easy to find, select, download images already on the laptop hard drive.
How to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to computer
Hello readers of seoslim.ru! Adults often complain that teenagers, instead of walking, playing sports, breathing fresh air, hunched over their smartphones and computer games, spoil their health, become stupid.
However, there is a positive side to this widespread smartphoneization of young people. Today it is almost impossible to meet juvenile hooligans on the streets, committing various offenses from idleness.
over, if juvenile delinquency is committed, the hooligans themselves post video reports of their pranks filmed with smartphones on YouTube, which greatly facilitates the task of law enforcement agencies to prevent delinquency.
- “Oh how”.
- Phraseologism put into circulation by Captain Larin from the series “Streets of Broken Lanterns”.
It remains only to figure out. how to throw a video from a hooligan iPhone to the desktop of a law enforcement officer in order to file evidence to the Case.
Here, as advanced users say, there are options.
Transferring photos through Explorer
- IPhone itself.
- Desktop or laptop.
- USB Lightning cable, included with your smartphone, typically used to connect a charger.
Take an iPhone in your left hand, a laptop in your right hand, connect the devices with your left foot, approximately as in the picture below. You can swallow a sip of hot coffee with your right foot to clear your brain. ))
It was a joke. in fact, you can leave your legs alone, you do not need to hold the computer with your hands, since it is on the table.
Windows operating system is smart and smart, quickly detects the connected device as external memory.
The following interface will appear on the screen.
Now select “Open device to view files”, press Enter.
Sometimes Windows cannot find a connected external device for a very long time. To speed up the process, you can start Explorer with the WinE hotkey combination.
There may be options depending on the version of Windows and user settings of the operating system.
Then click on the iPhone icon, switch to the “Folders” mode in the browser panel. Explorer will be ready to transfer data.
Next, select the necessary objects, then simply drag them with the mouse from the local memory of the smartphone to the side of the hard drive.
Sometimes there are situations when there is no USB cable at hand.
The cat gnawed through the wire that was inadvertently left unattended, or you are the same well-wisher who decided to report the crime recorded on the video to the relevant authorities, but did not dare to go for interrogation with Athos for fear that expensive equipment would be confiscated as material evidence (because there is no removable memory cards).
Alternatively, a pretty neighbor asked you for a cable for a while, just to recharge her iPhone, but forgot to give it back. Because I wanted you to visit yourself to continue your romantic acquaintance.
Question. how to transfer files to the internal memory of Windows from a mobile phone if there is no USB cable?
The problem is that Apple mobile equipment does not provide a slot for micro-art memory, so it is impossible to first copy photos to a card, and then connect the latter to a desktop or laptop.
There are only wireless ways to transfer files.
Fortunately, modern technologies provide quite a lot of such opportunities.
How to email photos and videos via the app
Today, you can hardly find a non-e-mail user. over, the owner of advanced electronics Apple.
Therefore, for one-time exchanges of a limited number of pictures, it is quite possible to do with email.
Why you can’t send a large number of photos by mail?
In principle, you can, but you all remember how long it takes to send an email from an email client. So, a good quality photo in high resolution can weigh about 15 MB or more.
Even one picture will be sent to the mail server within a few minutes. And if you need to send a dozen pictures?
Yes it will just cause the system to freeze.
Life hack. To quickly send high-quality photos by email. they need to be precompressed, packaged in an archive to reduce the size of the attachment to the letter.
Look for WinRaR or WinZip archiver in the list of Windows applications as a compressor for compressing data. And if there are none, download the free 7-Zip archiver from the Internet from the official website so as not to get infected with viruses.
- First, create a compressed archive of images to be uploaded.
- Send an email from one of your mailing addresses to your other.
- Check your email on your laptop or desktop.
- Download the archive to your hard drive.
Unzip the compressed package to a folder and view using Windows tools or an image viewer.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac
This time, you’ll have to track down the USB Lightning cable again to connect your iPhone to your Mac.
Please note that in order to download pictures, you need to have the latest version of the iTunes service application installed on your Apple desktop or laptop.
- Wait a little while the operating system recognizes the external connection and the “Photo” application starts automatically.
- Switch to the “Import” section.
- Highlight desired images.
- Click “Import Selected”.
Well, now you know absolutely all the ways to transfer graphics and media from iPhone to PC.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (and Windows to iPhone). UPDATED
How to Copy Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer or Laptop
The easiest and fastest way to transfer videos and photos from iPhone to Windows is to use the cable. the one you use to charge. The steps are as follows:
- Connect your iPhone with a cable to the computer and unlock the phone if it is locked.
- On the iPhone screen, you can see the request “Allow the device to access photos and videos” or “Trust this computer?”, Allow access if such a window appears.
- After a short time, Windows will configure a new device and your iPhone will be available in File Explorer.
- In the explorer, open Apple iPhone. Internal Storage. DCIM, inside there you will find additional folders that contain your photos and videos, which you can copy to the location you need.
Usually this method works without any flaws, but sometimes a problem is possible, the essence of which and the solution is described in a separate instruction: What to do if the Internal Storage and DCIM folder is empty on the iPhone when connected to a computer.
Transferring photos from iPhone to Windows computer using iTunes will not work (but copying in the opposite direction is possible). If the cable method doesn’t work for you for some reason, go to the section about online photo syncing.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
Similar to the previous methods, you can transfer photos from your iPhone to your MacBook, iMac, or another Mac OS computer using a cable (but there are wireless methods, which we’ll also touch on):
- Unlock your iPhone and connect with a cable to your Mac, if necessary, click “Trust”.
- The iTunes applications will open automatically on the Mac, we do not need it.
- Open the Photos app on your Mac or laptop, on the left, under Devices, select your iPhone. In the “Import to” field, select where to import the photos.
- If necessary, select specific photos that you want to transfer to iPhone, or click the “Import all new objects” button.
- By default, photos will appear in the Imported Items section, or in a new album you created in the Photos application. If required, you can export the photo as a file from this application at any time.
Also, in the “Devices” section of the “Photos” application, you can check the “Open Photos” item so that in the future, when the iPhone is connected, this application will open.
On Mac, this is not the only “built-in” method for transferring photos from iPhone, you can also:
- Use AirDrop file transfer on your iPhone (open the desired photo, press the “Share” button, turn on the AirDrop function (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth should be turned on on both devices).
- In the latest versions of Mac OS, you can open the context menu on the desktop (tap with two fingers on the touchpad or right click with the mouse) and select “Import from iPhone”. “Take photo”. The iPhone will automatically launch the camera, and after taking a picture, it will immediately appear on your Mac.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows and Mac computer, via cable and Wi-Fi
If you need to copy photo and video files from iPhone to your computer, there are several easy ways to do this: you can do this both via cable and Wi-Fi, as well as via the Internet.
This tutorial details the different ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows or Mac OS computer, as well as additional information that may be useful in the context of the topic in question. May also be helpful: How to open a HEIC photo file on a computer.
Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone over the Internet
Using cloud services to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to other devices, Mac and Windows computers is very convenient and simple, you can use:
- Apple’s own iCloud Photos sync: Simply turn on iCloud for Photos in your Apple ID settings on your phone to automatically upload them. These photos will be accessible on a Mac computer in the Finder, through a browser or from a Windows computer (for the latest options, see How to log into iCloud from a computer).
- Considering the fact that iCloud doesn’t give much space for free, and I have 1 TB in OneDrive and this service is integrated into Windows 10, I use it exactly: install the OneDrive app on the iPhone, turn on automatic sync and your photos are always available online or on a computer with the same OneDrive account.
- If you previously used Android and Google Photos, you can install this application on your iPhone and it, as before, will upload the photos and videos you have taken to your Google account in their original quality within limited storage or in a slightly compressed form, but without storage size limits.
If you prefer any other cloud storage, most likely it also has an iOS application with the ability to automatically transfer photos to the cloud for later access from a computer or other devices.
Some additional information to help you transfer photos from iPhone to computer without any problems:
- On modern iPhones, photos are captured and transferred to the PC in HEIC format, which is currently not supported by Windows by default. However, if you go to Settings. Photos on your iPhone and at the bottom of the settings in the “Transfer to Mac or PC” section, enable “Automatic”, then the next time you copy photos to your computer via cable, they will be transferred in a supported format (in fact, the option by for some reason does not always work).
- If you wish, you can purchase a special USB flash drive for the iPhone or an adapter for connecting memory cards and use them to copy photos, for details on this in the article: How to connect a USB flash drive to an iPhone or iPad.
- There are ways to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to TV (even without Apple TV).
The first way is to work with IPhoto
Connect your phone to computer via USB cable, IPhoto will automatically download.
In the left pane, you will see your phone. By clicking on it, you will see all your videos and photos in your phone.
Select those that we want to download to your computer and look for the “import selected” button in the top panel, after which your videos will start downloading to the iPhoto library.
Now your videos will be stored in your iPhoto library and you can easily transfer them from there to your hard drive or computer desktop.
TIP: Clean your iPhoto program regularly. By storing all your media, the program takes away your computer’s memory. Transfer videos and photos saved from your phone to the cloud or hard drives for secure storage.
I have already written about the third method. It is enough to use cloud storage on your iPhone and transfer video to your computer through them.
This is a very convenient way. It does not require your phone to be connected to your computer. And you can do it from anywhere in the world! The only thing that is required is an internet connection.
Image Capture Method
In the program section of your MAC, find and run the Image Capture program. Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable, the program will start automatically.
In Image Capture, specify where to import your photos. For example your desktop or your hard drive.
If you want to not only copy your videos from your phone, but also clear the memory, in the Options set “Delete objects from the camera after loading”
How to Save Videos from iPhone to Computer or Hard Drive
When preparing to create a movie, I often come across customer questions “How to download a video from an iPhone?”
Despite the rapid development of technologies, more than half of the users of apple devices do not fully know the system of the apple.
For many, iTunes is becoming too complex a system for simple actions with music and photos. And there is no need to talk about other possibilities. That is why for a long time it was said about apples that it is very difficult with them.!
The owners of apple devices are jealous of the owners of android devices, which have long been simply sticking flash drives into their phones.
However, not everything is as complicated as it seems at first glance, and today the article is an instruction on how to download videos from your iPhone to make a memorable video out of them.!
WHAT IF I HAVE Windows?
For Windows, there is also a way to save videos from iPhone.
We connect our iPhone to the computer via the same USB cable.
Open the Computer folder and select your device.
Now you need to find the Internal Storage \ DCIM \ 100APPLE folder. in which all media files are stored.
On Windows 7 and Vista, you need to right-click on the button with your device and select “Import Pictures and Videos”.
If we have Windows XP, after connecting the smartphone to the computer, the “Digital Camera Wizard” will start. Click “Next” and select the media files that we want to download from the phone.
Further, everything is as usual. You should specify the folder where the videos will start to be saved.
Do you still find it difficult? Just remember what you do it for!
Do not put off because of perceived difficulties the opportunity to preserve your valuable memories for many years.!
How to Cast iPhone or iPad Screen to Windows Computer
AirPlay (Screen Repeat) lets you easily stream your iPhone or iPad screen to your Mac or Apple TV. But what if you only have a Windows computer? The screen of a mobile device can also be broadcast to it, and below we will tell you how this is done.
LonelyScreen is a free and simple AirPlay receiver for PC. With its help, the contents of the iPhone or iPad screen can be broadcast to the screen of a Windows computer, and there is no need to install an additional mobile application.
First, download LonelyScreen and install it on your computer.
If you have an antivirus installed, a window may pop up during the installation of the program, where you will need to mark the types of networks with which LonelyScreen will be able to interact. We do not recommend choosing public networks as they are not very secure.
After installation, LonelyScreen will start automatically, and in the dialog box you will need to select Fix It (Administrator).
If the antivirus window pops up again, select Yes so that LonelyScreen can receive information.
This will bring up the main LonelyScreen screen. The receiver’s name is “LonelyScreen” by default. It will be displayed on your iOS device if you go to Screen Repeat. To change the name, click on it.
Now you need to set up your iOS device. To do this, it must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. LonelyScreen can be minimized, but do not close the program.
Open Control Center on your device and click on the Screen Repeat icon.
The list of available devices will show “LonelyScreen” or a name of your choice. Click on it to start broadcasting the screen.
The Screen Repeat icon will then turn white. This means that the broadcast has started.
Now everything that is displayed on the screen of the iOS device will be displayed in the LonelyScreen window on your computer, including audio. The window can be resized to make the image larger.
To end the broadcast, close the LonelyScreen program by clicking on the gear icon and selecting Exit LonelyScreen.
This program has two versions. The free has a slightly curtailed functionality, but for an ordinary user it is more than enough. The program is simply installed on your computer, then you need to register and select the “iOS” tab. Further, on the mobile device in the control point, the screen repeat is selected, and in the list you need to find the computer.
Another paid program with a one-week trial period. Unlike competitors, it is possible to broadcast directly to the Internet. For safety, access to this online broadcast is carried out via a special link.
What is needed to display the image?
If the picture from the smartphone screen needs to be displayed on a computer running Mac OS, then it is enough to have a standard charging cable for the iPhone. In other cases, you need the appropriate software, and you also need the phone and the computer to be in the same Wi-Fi network. The main plus is that it is not necessary to keep the smartphone next to the PC.
In any case, the computer will not be able to interact with objects on the phone screen in any way: this restriction was introduced by Apple to prevent unauthorized access to the device.
Let’s move on to paid programs. The first one is Reflector, which costs 13, but you can try it for free for 7 days. The main advantages are ease of installation and configuration, as well as the ability to password-protect the connection.
How to Cast iPhone Screen to Windows and Mac OS Computer?
For the convenience of recording video from the screen of a smartphone running iOS, or for viewing content, it is better to display the image from a mobile device on the computer display. Since Apple’s operating system is proprietary, not every program is suitable for this. However, there is a whole list of applications for both Windows and Mac OS, among which everyone can choose the most suitable one. Let’s take a closer look at how to stream video from the iPhone screen to a computer, and what you need to do.
Instructions for using the program are described in the following
The latest free solution that doesn’t have many features. In fact, there are only two of them: displaying an image and recording it. The installation also needs permission to access the firewall. Also, some antiviruses may react negatively to the application, so it is recommended to add it to the list of exclusions.