How To Transfer Via Bluetooth From An Iphone
Is it possible to transfer files from iPhone using Bluetooth
Iphone 5 and newer have a special AirDrop technology that allows you to exchange files between two Apple devices (iPod, iPad, iPhone, OSX).
- Go to Cydia.
- Run “Airblue sharing” and find the appropriate program.
- Install the tweak on your device.
- The program is ready to use, you can transfer files via Bluetooth using it.
To transfer data via Bluetooth, you can use any file managers that have the “Open file in.” function. Sending files is possible to devices with different operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone, as well as OS X, Linux and Windows. In order to exchange data with an iPhone or other iOS device, you need to have a similar file manager and tweak on it.
Bluetooth functionality in Apple products
Connecting various devices, which are becoming more and more with the development of technology, is what you need Bluetooth in the iPhone. You can connect with it:
- Telephone headsets;
- Wireless headphones;
- Audio and equipment (some TVs, docking stations, car tape recorders);
- Smart bracelets and watches;
- Various devices for the “smart home” (lamps, door locks, heating system).
The main reasons for device connection failures include:
- Discharged batteries on any of the mating gadgets;
- Disabled Bluetooth on one of the devices;
- Too much distance between devices;
- Obstacles to communication (for example, a wall);
- Functional malfunctions of Bluetooth.
In the latter case, to fix the problem, you can turn both devices on and off, or delete the Bluetooth pair and create it again. Also, before using Bluetooth on the iPhone, you can update the software on the device to the latest version.
Why does the iPhone need Bluetooth
Apple products differ from devices of other companies in many advantages, the main of which are constant system updates and a reliable data protection system. But still, the main set of functions and capabilities is the same for all gadgets from different manufacturers. All smartphones and tablets have Bluetooth technology, one of the functions of which is wireless data transfer between devices. However, it is this Bluetooth function on the iPhone that is excluded. The developer explains this by copyright protection of the information. Let’s figure out the question that at the dawn of the appearance of “apple” devices in our open spaces was asked by all users. Then why do we need Bluetooth on the iPhone?
How to connect a wireless device
To connect your device, you must first check if the accessory is compatible with your iPhone model. Then you need to perform the following operations:
- Before turning on Bluetooth on iPhone, turn on the third-party headset and activate the Bluetooth-module with discoverable mode in it, carefully following the instructions. Then we start setting up the connection.
- Activate Bluetooth on iPhone. To do this, you need to enter the main menu, go to the “Bluetooth” tab and hold the green slider in active mode.
You can also turn on Bluetooth in a faster way. Call the control point by swiping up on the screen (lift the shutter), select the desired icon and click on it.
To check the activity of the Bluetooth module, you need to pay attention to its icon in the upper right corner of the display. If it is white or black, the module is active, if it is gray, it is not enabled.
- The iPhone will start scanning and show active wireless devices in line of sight, which is about 10 meters. Select the desired accessory and connect to it by enabling Bluetooth pairing.
- The device is connected to a smartphone and is ready to use.
This connection will be saved in the iPhone, so you only need to activate Bluetooth on the devices to reuse the accessory. Pairing will be done automatically.
In order to disconnect an unnecessary device, in the Bluetooth settings select it from the list of connected equipment and click “Disconnect”. Play for little money in online casinos from 10 rubles on popular slot machines from Novomatic.
In the future, you can instantly resume the connection. If you are no longer going to pair with this accessory, select “Forget device” in the settings menu.
What is the danger of using pirated applications
Jailbreak iOS allows you to use the hidden capabilities of the device, but you also need to take into account the disadvantages of jailbreak:
- Pirated apps crash much more often than official ones.
- Hacking may degrade official apps.
- Thoughtless installation of tweaks can lead to the inoperability of iOS, since they do not pass the moderation of specialists.
- Incompatibility of individual tweaks.
- Jailbreak compromises the security of the user’s personal data.
- There may be problems with updating iOS, the need for a complete flashing of the device.
Therefore, it is highly undesirable to hack the system and use pirated applications to work with iOS devices.
How to transfer the application via bluetooth
If you have any difficulties, then pay attention to the methods described below. After all, each of them allows you to transfer the application via bluetooth from one device to another.
Method number 2. APK Extractor
There are various third-party programs, using which you can easily transfer the application (or its installer) via bluetooth. Perhaps the most popular utility of all is APK Extractor. You can download it for free in the Play Market.
As for how to use the application, everything is extremely simple. It is enough to adhere to the following scheme of actions:
- First, we check the Bluetooth versions on both devices. If they match, then you can move on to the next item. Otherwise, it is best to refuse data transfer using APKExtractor.
- Download the utility to the device from which we will send an application or file via bluetooth.
- Launch APK Extractor. To do this, tap on the robot icon on the screen of your phone or tablet.
- Next, a menu will open. It will display recently installed and active applications. You should select the required utility or game, and then click on it, holding your finger for a few seconds.
- Then in the window that appears, select the item “Send APK”. Thus, you start the process of converting, extracting and compressing files of the selected application into a special format, more convenient for transfer.
- Turn on bluetooth on both devices, place them as close to each other as possible and transfer the created apk-document. We will definitely wait until the end of the procedure. Usually the receiving device issues a special message on this occasion.
- Finally, find the transferred apk file and install it.
Method # 1. ES Explorer
What is ES Explorer good for? It has high functionality and practically does not use system resources. At the same time, it makes it possible to transfer both multimedia files and already installed work programs or games to another phone.
What needs to be done to exchange data via bluetooth via ES Explorer? Let’s tell you now.
- First of all, we launch the application.
- Next, on the home page, we find the icon in the form of an android. It is fixed at the top. Also next to it is the inscription “APPs”. Click on it.
- Now we select the desired application, which we will send via bluetooth. Along the way, we click on the icon in the form of three dots, located at the top.
- We press “Send”.
- The menu that opens will display a list of devices that are available for pairing. We are looking for and confirm the one to which you need to send an application or document.
Method number 3. Bluetooth File Transfer
Do you want to quickly transfer your favorite game or useful program from one smartphone to another using bluetooth? Then try the Bluetooth File Transfer utility. Like many other similar applications, it can be downloaded from the playmarket.
How can you wirelessly transfer programs already installed in the phone memory using Bluetooth File Transfer? It’s pretty simple:
- Run the utility.
- The main menu will open. In it we put a tick next to the item “Apk”.
- In the window that appears, mark those programs or games that we will send via bluetooth.
- Press the “Share” button.
- Choosing a way to send files. In our case, this is Bluetooth.
- On the receiving device, go to the system settings menu. We activate the ability to install applications from unknown sources.
That’s all. As you understand, you will also need a utility that creates Apk files. It can be the same Clean master or any other program responsible for the stability of the OS.
Method number 4. Airblue Sharing
Today, not only smartphones and tablets running on the Android OS are popular. IOS gadgets also attract many users. Therefore, situations often arise when you need to transfer an application via bluetooth from android to iPhone or vice versa. However, this is not so easy to do. After all, iOS developers block the ability to exchange files with devices of other OS.
Although there is still a solution. You need to use a program (or rather, a system tweak) called Airblue Sharing. This tool is built into the OS and allows you to transfer photos, applications and other files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth. And you don’t need to do anything supernatural. We only recommend that you follow the following procedure:
You have succeeded in sending an application or file from an “apple” gadget. But what about a situation when, on the contrary, you need to transfer data via bluetooth from an android phone and receive it on an iPhone? Let’s tell you now.
- First, install Airblue sharing on your iPhone.
- Find the corresponding icon on the desktop. Tap on it.
- Swipe to the right to open a separate menu. Now activate the Enable Receiving function. This is necessary in order for the system from Google to be able to see the gadget with iOS (in some cases, this step can be skipped).
- On the android device, select the app and send it via Bluetooth to the iPhone.
- Finally, all that remains is to accept it on iOS and, if necessary, install.
In addition to Airblue sharing, you can use the iBluetooth utility to transfer applications and various files via bluetooth from iPhone to Android. It’s pretty simple and handy. It also weighs only a couple of hundred KB. However, you can use iBluetooth for free for only 7 days. Then you have to pay a few dollars.
How to transfer files via Bluetooth from phone to computer
If you want to send files (photos, etc.) via Bluetooth from your Android phone to a laptop or computer, it is very easy to do this, provided that the Bluetooth adapter on the computer is correctly installed and enabled.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of sending files via Bluetooth to a Windows 10 computer, but for Windows 7 and 8.1, the procedure will be about the same. See also: How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Sending files via Bluetooth to a laptop or computer
The steps for sending files via Bluetooth are very simple: it doesn’t even require pairing devices, usually everything works without it:
- Make sure the Bluetooth adapter is turned on: in Windows 10, you can click on the action center icon at the bottom right and make sure that the button with the Bluetooth symbol is blue (you may need to click “expand” to see this button). If not, just click on it.
- If it does not turn on after this step, see if your laptop has a key in the top row with a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi icon, if there is, try pressing this key or it in combination with Fn to enable the Bluetooth adapter. If this does not help, the instructions can help: Bluetooth does not work on a laptop, Fn key does not work on a laptop.
- The next step is to enable pending file transfer. This can be done by clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the notification area and selecting “Accept file”, or (for example, if the icon is not displayed), press the WinR keys, enter fsquirt in the run window, press Enter, and then select “Accept files”.
- Now grab your Android phone, open any file manager (see Best File Managers for Android), in my example I am using the default File Manager on Samsung Galaxy. Select the files you want (usually this can be done by holding the file for a long time) and click the “Share” button.
- Select “Bluetooth”.
- Wait for a while for available Bluetooth devices to be found. Select among them the device with the name of your computer.
- The file transfer begins, the process is usually displayed on both the phone and the computer.
- Specify the location to save the file on your computer.
Done, the file transfer via Bluetooth is complete and, as mentioned above, usually everything works by default, provided that you have the original drivers installed and you can enable the BT adapter.
Some additional information that you may find useful:
Option number 1
The first option involves syncing your phone book via Gmail. That is, the data will be visible in the Google account from different devices. Find a subsection through the menu of your iPhone where you can create a Google account, if you don’t have one yet. It will certainly come in handy in the future. When registering, all items that are necessary for synchronization are indicated. The system will automatically copy the necessary data to the account from the phone. Tip: immediately after that, go to your account via a computer and make sure that the necessary data has been copied.
After that, you need to transfer the previously saved information to your device with Android OS. Also, go to your Google account from it, select the items to be copied, and get the result. This option will not take long, and will also come in handy in the future. The account can be used to synchronize different information from different devices.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android: step by step instructions. Option number 3
An even easier way for those who love all kinds of functional applications. You need to go to the App Store and download the My Contacts Backup program, abbreviated as MC Backup. You just need to go to the application, click the Backup button, and the program will create a file for you in the required format. You can send it to yourself for soap. Then, from the Android device, you also need to go to the mail, download the existing file and import it into the phone book.
Option number 2
Another simple option, which also implies an account, is moving through iCloud. This service must have an account, and you also need an Apple ID. Use the capabilities of the service to copy the information you need. To do the most important thing, you need to find such a menu item in the settings as Export vCard: this function will help us make a copy. The system will place the necessary information on the hard disk of the computer, having previously combined it into one file. He interests us. The file must be downloaded to Android, in the main, root folder. Next, you should open it (do not be alarmed if it is empty), click “Import / Export” and specify the path for copying. We recommend choosing an SD card, choose the phone itself for storage location.
- Option number 1
- Option number 2
- Option number 3
- Option number 4
If for some reason you need to switch from iPhone to Android, the question of how to transfer contacts will certainly arise. This is important information that is in the gadget in a large volume. It is simply impossible to rewrite everything. It takes a lot of time and effort to do this, so it is better to follow the civilized path or the path of least resistance. We reveal the secret of how to transfer contacts from “iPhone” to “Android”. Several simple and understandable ways. These methods are suitable for those people who are accustomed to quickly solve any problems related to gadgets.
How to disconnect a device from Bluetooth
Disconnecting the iPhone from Bluetooth should be done as follows:
Step 1. Go to the “Bluetooth” settings section.
Step 2. Click on the icon with the letter “i” opposite the name of the connected device.
Step 3. Click on the “Disconnect” button.
The connection will be dropped.
If you no longer intend to use the device with which the iPhone is paired, you can delete the pair. For this:
Step 1. Click the “Forget This Device” button below “Disconnect”.
Step 2. Confirm that you want to break the pairing. In the menu that appears, click on “Forget Device”.
When you return to the previous iPhone screen, you will see that the name of the disabled device no longer appears in the “My devices” section.
Why bluetooth is useful on iPhone
Bluetooth on Apple gadgets is necessary primarily to connect various additional devices. Namely:
- Telephone headsets. Wireless headphones, keyboards and computer mice. Technology (say, televisions). “Smart” watches. Selfie sticks.
In addition, AirDrop technology uses a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which makes it possible to wirelessly exchange data between owners of Apple devices. Learn more about AirDrop technology here.
How to set up a Bluetooth connection
Immediately, we note that you can connect to the iPhone via Bluetooth devices made not only by Apple. For example, headsets from the well-known company Jabra work well with iPhones.
Connect iPhone to device via Bluetooth as follows:
Step 1. Make sure both devices are charged and position them so that the distance between them does not exceed 10 meters.
Step 2. Activate the Bluetooth module on an additional device. How to do this is described in the instructions from the manufacturer.
Step 3. In the “Settings” iPhone, find the “Bluetooth” section and go to it.
Step 4. Move the slider opposite “Bluetooth” to the active position.
You can activate Bluetooth in another way: call the “Control Center” by swiping from bottom to top and click on the icon with the corresponding symbol.
You can find out that Bluetooth is turned on by the following signs:
- The icon in the “Control Center” turned white. A small Bluetooth icon appears next to the battery indicator.
Step 5. Wait for the iPhone to complete the search, and click on the name of the desired device in the “Devices” section.
Step 6. Enter the PIN-code. You can find it in the documentation supplied with the connected device. If you can’t find the password (which is quite possible, since the documentation is compiled in the manufacturer’s language), try simple combinations like 0000 or 1234.
After the device is connected, the status opposite its name will change to “Connected”. In the future, you will not have to enter the password again. The iPhone will remember the pairing.
It is recommended to turn off Bluetooth immediately after the end of the session, otherwise the iPhone battery will be consumed very quickly.
How to use Bluetooth on an iPhone?
The owners of the iPhone, detecting Bluetooth in the gadget’s settings, are perplexed: it is known that transferring data wirelessly from the iPhone is possible only to other Apple devices thanks to the AirDrop function. So why do you need Bluetooth on Apple devices?
Bluetooth does not work on iPhone: what to do?
Bluetooth is a fairly simple technology, so the reasons why a Bluetooth headset does not connect to an iPhone are usually prosaic:
- The user forgot to turn on the device or simply did not understand how to do it. The battery on the device or on the iPhone itself is low. The user has placed the devices too far apart. There is an obstacle between the devices through which the signal cannot penetrate (for example, a wall). An outdated iOS version is installed on the gadget, or the device is simply not compatible with the iPhone of this modification.
An iPhone user who has encountered problems connecting via Bluetooth is advised to restart both devices and update his gadget to the latest current version of the operating system (if necessary). If such measures did not help, you need to delete the created pair and establish a new pairing.
Is it possible to bypass the ban on file sharing via Bluetooth
Apple does not allow users to transfer data via Bluetooth for two reasons:
- This violates copyright for music, programs, films. Bluetooth transmission is unsafe. Viruses can start in the iPhone system.
However, despite Apple’s disapproval, it is possible to send files via Bluetooth. However, for this, you first have to jailbreak the device. Next, you need to download one of three tweaks from Cydia, each of which is paid.
Tweak # 1. Ibluetooth. It is small in size (weighs just over 200 KB) and very simple utility. To transfer data, you need to activate Bluetooth in the iPhone settings, then go to iBluetooth and select the image to be sent through this application. The user of the tweak is given a demo period of 7 free days. During this period the user must make sure that the program is effective. The price of the full version of the utility is 3.99.
Tweak # 2. Airblue Sharing. This tweak is not cheap. It costs 4.99. However, users who have to constantly transfer files “over the air” will surely be satisfied with the simplicity of this program. No settings are required. The iPhone owner only needs to long press on the desired file, and a window will appear prompting you to select the device to which the message will be sent.
If another user wants to transfer a photo to you via bluetooth, a request will appear on the screen of your gadget with AirBlue Sharing to accept the file.
Thanks to the AirBlue Sharing tweak, the owner of the iPhone will be able to exchange data not only with other owners of Apple gadgets, but also with Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS users.
Tweak # 3. Celeste 2. This tweak is the most expensive: it costs about 7. Such a high cost is probably due to the fact that the program is integrated with the Gremlin service, which makes it possible to quickly transfer received files to the standard iOS media library. Celeste 2 App Available From BigBoss Repository.
Using Celeste 2 is also very simple: you just need to select a file to transfer, open the Share menu and click on the Send with Celeste button.
You can control the transfer of data in the “Notification Center”. The application will notify that the sending has been successfully completed with a special banner.
This is the easiest way, which does not require any programs and the Internet, is how to copy a photo from an iPhone to a computer. All you need is a USB and, in fact, a laptop on which you want to upload media files. So, the first thing you need to do is connect the USB cable to your phone and laptop. As a rule, after that, a notification will appear on the phone’s display asking for permission to connect to the computer. A window will appear on the computer screen through which you can upload files.
Sometimes problems arise, for example, the laptop does not see the phone. In this case, you need to change the cord or install drivers. In all (or many) versions of Windows, the iPhone drivers are already installed on the computer, so there should be no difficulties with this. But if, nevertheless, such a situation has arisen, then in the section “My Computer” you can find the hard drive of the phone and from there download all the drivers.
To transfer a photo from an iPhone, you need to open a window with iPhone folders on your computer and then you will need to select the DCIM folder. This folder contains all media files, which, accordingly, are on the device. You need to select everything that you want to throw off and you can do this in two ways:
- First: click “Copy” and then “Paste” where you want to store them on your computer.
- Second: transfer from the DCIM folder to the folder where the media files will be stored.
Copying with third-party software
Owners of apple products do not always use standard programs, therefore the second most popular program for copying photos and files is Image capture.
First, we need to download and install it on the laptop, then connect the phone to the laptop via the cord and enter the program. Next, you need to find in it an application called “Image Capture”. This application will almost immediately ask you where to copy the files. After you have selected the folder where you want to upload the photo, you must click “Upload All”. Then all the files you have selected will be automatically transferred to the desired folder. This process will depend on how many files you drop.
By the way, using the settings of this application, you can make sure that after the files have been transferred, they are automatically deleted from the iPhone.
Download using iTunes
This program is necessary not only in order to upload photos to a computer through it, but also for other purposes. For example, to download and play music on your gadget and computer. And also for updates, recovery and other important functions, which are indispensable both in everyday life and in catastrophic moments.
Itunes can be downloaded on the official website of the product and, as a rule, there is no need to worry about viruses and other shortcomings. As for the installation, the program prompts each of its stages and it is impossible to make a mistake.
So, to download photos from an iPhone to a computer using aytyuns, you first need to connect your smartphone to a laptop using a cable. Now you need to find the media library section in the program and find your smartphone in the devices, and then select it. If the device connects to aytyuns for the first time, then it must be synchronized. Now you will have access to all the functions of your iPhone and you can transfer files, delete, upload and even change the name of the device.
Copy media files on macOS
Since both the iPhone and the computer are of the same OS, it will be much easier to throw off photos. In this case, there are several options that will be useful to everyone. And in two cases out of three, you can transfer pictures to a laptop without connecting to it via a USB cable. So, there are several options:
- With a USB cable.
- Using third-party programs.
- Via email.
Let’s first analyze the first method, since it differs from the others in that when copying, you need to connect the device to the computer using a cable. Here, the copying steps are almost no different from the method described above. But Mac computers have an application already installed and it’s called iPhoto.
To download a photo from an iPhone to a computer, you first need to connect the phone to the computer via a cable. After a notification is displayed on your computer or laptop that your phone is connected, iPhoto will immediately open without any further action. If the application has not opened, then you will have to do it yourself, finding it in the “Programs” section. Now you will see a window with the records and photos that were on the iPhone and all that remains is to drop them onto the computer.
How to upload a photo from an iPhone to a computer via bluetooth
“Apple” gadgets are gaining momentum in popularity more and more, because Apple products are considered one of the leading on the market. Android users are glad that there are no problems with transferring photos and files to a laptop from a phone. After all, all that is needed for this is to connect the device to the laptop, open the folder and copy the media files to the hard drive. You can do the same with iPhones and iPads, but in the 21st century, computer technologies have reached a new level. In this article, you will learn 5 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Email and cloud storage
In addition to all the above options, you can use simpler methods, thanks to which you do not have to connect your smartphone to a laptop. But in this case, you need the Internet both on your phone and on a laptop. First, let’s choose the simplest option. Email. Here you can create an account only to send photos and records to yourself and save them to a specific folder on your laptop.
And there are also cloud storage that will always be at your fingertips. You just need to download the application (Dropbox, iCloud or, for example, Yandex. Disk) on your phone and laptop, link them into one account and upload all media files there. After the photos are uploaded to the cloud storage, notifications will be displayed on the laptop. If you turn them on. And already there you can view or send records or photos.
Users who purchased an apple device for the first time are surprised when they find out that it is impossible to upload photos to a laptop or other device using bluetooth. But there is a logical explanation for this. Bluetooth on an iPhone is needed only for a headset that connects to the phone in this way.
Not the best way to transfer images from a smartphone to a computer. However, many people are so used to social networks that they are beginning to use them for this purpose as well. The essence of the method is simple: just go to the “Photos” section, create a new album, and then upload images to it from your smartphone. Easy? Yes. Is this the best way? Not.
If you are thinking about how to transfer photos from your phone to your computer in original quality, then this method is definitely not for you. The fact is that many social networks compress the resulting photos, which is why detailing suffers. Also, almost all tags can disappear from the picture. In the future you will not find out either the date of shooting, or what device was used for this, or other characteristics of the image.
Problems will also arise when downloading photos to a computer. The algorithm for your actions will be too complicated. You will have to first open the image, then click on the “Open original” button, then right-click on it and select “Save Image”. If you need to save a couple of photos in this way, then this will not be a big problem. And if a couple of hundred?
When creating an album, do not forget to set its visibility only for you in the privacy settings. Otherwise, all your friends or even all other users of the social network will get acquainted with the added images.
The above disadvantages are given for Vkontakte. But Facebook also has some problems. Not to mention the fact that fewer visitors to our site use it on an ongoing basis. And the Facebook mobile client is not the best example of energy saving.
Trivial, but still working way. To use it, you need the fact that you have two email addresses. The method is to transfer photographs from one address to another. For example, on a smartphone, you can use a Gmail box. The images will be sent by email to an e-mail created on Yandex. That is, on the computer you will need to go to Yandex.Ru. The letter with photos will come exactly here.
Unlike social media, email does not compress photos, leaving them in their original form. All tags are also saved, which will then simplify sorting. A letter from one “box” to another comes almost instantly, although exceptions to this rule sometimes do occur. For the most part, the speed of transferring photos to a computer with this method depends on the speed of the tariff to which you are connected.
Simple ways to transfer photos from your phone to your computer
Read the article on how to transfer photos from your phone to your computer. Simple step by step instructions for transferring pictures to a computer from a smartphone.
Some users only store their photos on their smartphone. It is not right! What happens if the device is lost or broken? In this case, there is a risk of losing precious pictures. Better to store images on a PC. There is more free space here, and a hard disk failure is much more rare. But how do you send a photo from your phone to your computer? Let’s find out the answer to this question.
Using a card reader to copy photos to a laptop
This method of transferring images is now used less and less.
Firstly, not all modern smartphones have a slot for a memory card, and the amount of built-in memory in some cases is quite sufficient for everyday needs.
Secondly, the microSD tray can be opened with a special paper clip, which is not always at hand. In a word, this method is more applicable for push-button telephones and rather old smartphones than for new devices.
Please note that using a card reader does not make sense if the Camera application is saving pictures to the built-in memory. That is, you first need to select “Removable storage” or “Memory card” in the “Camera” settings.
The method is most relevant for laptop owners. Laptop computers have a built-in card reader. You only have to get a microSD to SD adapter. As for desktop computers, both external and internal card readers are produced for them, the cost of which rarely exceeds 500 rubles. Many models support the installation of a microSD card without any adapter. Finally, there are also tiny microSD adapters that plug into the USB port.
If the computer has gained access to the memory card, it will immediately offer to use the “Explorer” to view the contents of the external drive. Also for this purpose, you can run any other file manager (for example, Total Commander). You should search for photos either along the DCIM / Camera path or in the “Pictures” folder. Then it remains to copy or move them to any folder convenient for you on the hard disk of your computer.
Another good way for laptop owners. The fact is that almost all laptops have a built-in Bluetooth module, while desktop computers most often cannot boast of this. However, even a home PC can be made to understand a Bluetooth signal. This requires the purchase of an appropriate adapter or, if funds allow, an expensive motherboard supporting this technology.
So how do you transfer photos from your phone to your computer via Bluetooth? It all depends on the specific smartphone model, the type of Bluetooth connection and the operating system installed on the PC. Let’s look at user actions using the example of a Windows 10 laptop and a smartphone with a “green robot” on board.
- First, you need to activate the “blue tooth” both on your smartphone and on your computer. On Android, just click on the corresponding icon in the notification bar. In Windows 10, to activate Bluetooth, you need to go to the network connection settings.
- Next, the phone and computer are paired. In Windows 10, for this you need to right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the tray, and then click on the item “Add device”. A list of gadgets for which the “blue tooth” is now activated will also be displayed. Click on the network name created by the smartphone’s Bluetooth module. The passcode will be displayed on the computer and phone screens. You do not have to change it. It is enough both there and there to press the “Yes” or “Pairing” button. After that, the smartphone should appear in the list of connected equipment.
- Now, to send photos from your phone to your computer, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the tray again. In the pop-up menu, select the “Accept files” item. Next, pick up your smartphone and send photos via Bluetooth in any convenient way. The easiest way is to select them in the “Gallery”, after which you need to click the “Share” button, select the Bluetooth item and click on the name of the network created by the computer. That’s all, the transmission is on!
In the case of using a Bluetooth adapter, the process for sending photos may be slightly different. It all depends on which program you install to manage the adapter. If you are having difficulty connecting or receiving files, then read the instructions that are usually present on the official website of the application developers.
Please note that the Bluetooth file transfer speed is poor. If you are going to transfer an archive of photos weighing 1 GB, then it is better to consider other options, otherwise it may take several hours.
Using a USB connection
What’s the fastest way to transfer photos from phone to computer? Perhaps using a USB cable. This method makes the most of the capabilities of the USB connector. In inexpensive and mid-budget smartphones, they are limited to USB 2.0 technology, while flagships can use USB 3.0 or even USB 3.1. Be that as it may, transferring even a multi-gigabyte archive of photos should not take much time.
Many people ask, “How do I transfer photos from my phone to my computer?” due to the fact that the connection to the PC is not carried out. That is, the computer does not react in any way to the cable inserted into the USB port, at the other end of which the smartphone is connected. It would seem that the device should be defined as an external storage device? In fact, modern versions of Android support a variety of USB modes. By default, most often the one that is needed for file transfer is launched.
When you plug the USB cable into your computer, pay attention to the smartphone display. Most likely, a message was displayed on it with a proposal to allow access to data on the phone. Click the “Allow” button. After that, an instant reconnection will occur, after which a window will pop up on the computer with actions that can be performed with the specified device. Here you need to open “Explorer”, and then find a folder with photos. They are usually found along the DCIM / Camera path in the device’s memory or on a microSD card. Next, copy or transfer the desired images to your computer hard drive.
Please note that the message may not be displayed on the smartphone screen. In this case, you should look for it in the notification panel. Well, in the most advanced cases, you will have to go to “Settings” and look for the cause of the problem there.