How to transfer ringtone from iPhone to iPhone
Top 3 ways to transfer music and videos from iPhone 4/5/6/7 to iPhone 8/X
If for some reason you decide to switch to a new iPhone, keep in mind that all the data stored on your old iPhone can easily be transferred to the new one. There are several ways to do this. The easiest is to use Tenorshare’s iCareFone program. Plus there are standard methods to transfer music and videos from iPhone 4/5/6/7 to iPhone 8 /X- via iTunes and iCloud. And how to transfer music and videos to iPhone without iTunes?
First, we will describe in detail the easiest way to add music and videos from iPhone to iPhone using Tenorshare iCareFone utility. The tool allows you to first transfer music and videos from your old iPhone to your computer, and also transfer photos, music, videos from your computer to your iPhone, iPad. And then copy the previously saved files on your PC to your new iPhone. Here’s how to do it.
Download Tenorshare iCareFone to your computer, install it and run it right away. Connect your old iPhone to PC through USB cable.
When the program recognizes your device, click on the “Manage” button. Then select “Music” or “Video. Depends on what type of files you need to transfer from your old iPhone to your new one.
Select the files you want and use the “Export” button to save them to your computer.
Now that you have transferred music, videos from your iPhone to your computer, connect your new iPhone 8 to your PC. Carry out the same steps, but instead of “Export” button, click “Import” and specify the previously saved video and music files you want to transfer to iPhone 8.
As you can see, Tenorshare iCareFone lets you transfer music, videos from iPhone to iPhone in just a few clicks without iTunes.
Backing up your data
The most common method is to back up all your iPhone data and then restore it from the backup file on your new iPhone X/8/8 Plus. You can either do this through iTunes by connecting your device with a cable to your computer and clicking the backup button. Or you can back up directly from the device itself via iCloud.
The disadvantage of this method is that you have to back up all your data at once, not selectively the voice recordings.
Transferring music using iMusic
There are third party tools you can use to transfer music quickly. Among them the program iMusic, which is very effective for this task. Transferring music to another iPhone is not the only feature of the program, because it can also search for new music and manage your device’s old files.
Music can be transferred without any restrictions, which is already a significant advantage. You can even transfer music to Android devices with this program.
The trial version of the program is free and very easy to find on the Internet. To be able to transfer music and other files, download it to your PC. Imusic is one of the best tools for one-click music transfer.
The program can manage not only music, but also all media files, including videos and photos.
- Download and launch the program. Connect both devices to your computer using the original Lightning cable.
- Go to the “Devices” tab at the top of the window. Choose an old iPhone from which you will transfer files. Next, check the “Transfer music to another device” box to begin the copying process. It is important that both devices are connected to your computer until the procedure is completed, otherwise not all files will be transferred.
As you can see, transferring music to iPhone is quite easy and there are many ways to do it, each of them convenient and effective.
Don’t forget to read the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, there is a lot of useful information there too. If your question isn’t answered and the later Комментарии и мнения владельцев are answered, then the answer to your question is in the article, respect other people’s time.
How to share music from iPhone to iPhone using Home Sharing
This method allows you to play songs from one iPhone on another, namely, music is not copied from iPhone to another. And please make sure your two iPhones are on the same Wi-Fi network.
On the source iPhone, tap Music Settings. Scroll down to find Home Sharing.
Enter your Apple ID and password and tap “Done.
Repeat the above process on your target iPhone.
Open the Music app on the destination iPhone.
If you are not using Apple Music, click “” “Share” and click on the library you want to listen to. If you use Apple Music, just click “My Music,” then click “Songs” or “Albums” and select “Sharing.
If you want to send music to a family member in the Apple ecosystem, Home Sharing is ideal. This method does not involve saving content from iPhone to iPhone, but only allows you to share it. To do this:
- In “Settings,” select “Music.”
- Scroll to the end of the section and select “Home Page.”
- Enter your Apple ID account password;
- Take a second device you want to exchange music with, and do the same thing, entering the username and password of the original device.
- The tracks are now in the Music app, Library app, and Home page.
Sending a gift from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the App Store, iTunes Store, or “Books” program. If you are not logged in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter the recipient’s email address. You can add a message if you wish.
- By default, the gift is sent immediately after purchase. To send your gift later, click on “Today” and choose the desired date to send your gift.
- Tap “Next.
- Choose a subject for your gift and click “Next.
- Tap “Buy” and then tap “Buy” to confirm.
The free item cannot be sent as a gift, but you can click the “Share” button. To send a link to it.
Sending a gift from your computer
- Open Music or Apple Books. Or open iTunes on your Windows computer.
- On the iTunes Store or Bookstore, find the item you want to give as a gift.
- Click “Show sharing options” next to the price of the item.
- A menu will appear, so choose “[Product Type] as a gift.
- Enter the recipient’s email address.
- You can add a message if you wish.
- By default, the gift will be sent immediately after purchase. If you want to schedule the gift to be sent at a later time, choose “Another Date” and specify the date.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Choose a gift theme and click “Next.
- To confirm the gift purchase, click “Buy Gift.
The free item cannot be sent as a gift, but you can click “Show Sharing Options. To send a link to it.
Synchronizing in iTunes
We recommend you use the official iTunes app to download music to your device. You can download the latest version from the Apple website.
Launch iTunes and go to My Music. If you have just installed the program, this will be empty. You can create your media library in two ways: add files one at a time or entire folders. To drop one or more songs, expand the “File” menu and select “Add File”.
If you are going to download whole albums to your device, select “Add folder to media library” and set the path to the music folder. If you add a large number of songs, the transfer window appears. Wait until the procedure is complete before proceeding to further sort your tracks.
(2021) How to set ANY Song as iPhone Ringtone. Free and No Computer!
You can sort files in the Media Library by artist, genre, album, or individual song. The latter option is the most convenient for forming playlists and editing track titles. You can not sort anything else, and immediately throw the entire music library on your iPhone:
- Connect the device using a USB cable.
- Wait until your device is detected in iTunes. Click the icon next to Music.
- The device menu will appear on the left. Open the “Browse” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Settings” section. Go in and check the “Process music and videos manually” box. Apply changes.
- Select “Music” and check “Synchronize music.
You can sync your entire music library or select individual playlists, genres, artists, and albums. After selecting songs and clicking “Done”, you will see another window to confirm the operation. Click “Apply,” wait for synchronization to complete, and make sure that the selected songs are available in the Music app.
Setting a ringtone as your ringtone
We have learned how to make your own ringtone on iPhone using iTunes, now it remains to understand how to transfer it to your phone and set it as a ringtone. Moving the file should not be a problem, just grab it with the mouse and drag it to the iTunes window. If the program has a “Sounds” section, go to it. Inside, you should see the added ringtone file.
If the file is not in the “Sounds” section, try deleting the track in the MP3 by selecting “Keep File” mode. Another reason why the ringtone does not appear could be a problem with the original MP3 file from which you converted it. Try to repeat the operation with other songs or use other services instead of iTunes for conversion.
If the ringtone appears in the “Sounds” section, then connect your iPhone to your computer and sync:
Once the sync is complete, you will find the file in the “Sounds” section of your iOS settings. Check it to set it to ringtone.
If there is no “Sounds” section in iTunes, the transfer order will change slightly. You will need to first connect your iPhone, and then drag the track to your phone in the “Devices” section or in the “On My Device” subsection after clicking on the smartphone icon in iTunes.
As you can see, the procedure is not easy, and with the new versions of iTunes, the order is changing. For example, if version 12.6 you could still edit the menu and add a “Sounds” section, then in iTunes 12.7 version, this is no longer an option. That is why many users abandon the standard program in favor of iTools and iFunBox. Through these applications, it is much easier and more convenient to transfer ringtones: you do not need synchronization, and the file is always in sight. Trim the song in advance, convert it and throw it into the file manager with the iPhone connected. Itunes does not offer such simplicity.