How to Transfer Data to Honor 20
1 Export address book from Nokia
How to transfer contacts from Nokia to Android?Of course with Nokia PC Suite. For this:
- Connect your Nokia phone to your PC using Nokia PC Suite
- Launching Nokia Communication Center (Contacts)
- Press CTRLA (select all contacts) and select the File. Export menu
- Choose CSV or vCard format and save contacts to a file on your computer
After that, download the file using one of the above methods.
Transferring data with Google Drive
This method will help to transfer not only contacts, but also photos, files and calendar data, both from one Android smartphone to another, and from iOS to Android. An example of how to transfer data from iOS to Android read the link.
Transferring contacts to Android using import from SD card from CSV or vCard file
You can upload contact files in CSV and vCard format directly to the memory card in the \ contacts folder, if not, create one. After that, go to Android in the Contacts application, click Menu and select the Import / Export item.
In the menu that appears, select Import from SD card.
Next, a window will appear about the type of contacts created. without synchronization (in the phone), or with synchronization with a Google account (Recommended).
It will look slightly different on different devices (for example, HTC Sense has its own applications, more beautiful).
How to transfer contacts to android
We are often asked: “How to transfer contacts to Android?” Therefore, we decided to create a separate instruction for transferring contacts from various mobile operating systems. After all, almost everyone before Android had another phone in which many useful phone numbers are stored, which are too lazy to carry with your hands. Therefore, in this article we will try to collect ways to transfer contacts from all possible devices. In the meantime, let’s start. If you have something to add. write in the comments to the article, we will include it in the instructions.
Transferring Contacts to Android via Bluetooth with HTC Sense’s Transfer Utility
The latest HTC models have a very good utility that can transfer contacts from a bunch of different devices on different platforms. Apple, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorolla, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson. This program can transfer contacts, SMS and events from the old phone’s calendar.
Launch the “Transfer” program, read and follow.
Next, we select the manufacturer of your old phone.
In my case, this is a Nokia phone Next, select the phone model (in my case, it is 7610)
Next, a message appears that tells us to turn on Bluetooth on the old phone. After turning on Bluetooth on the old phone, click Next and see the search for devices has begun.
The device is found, select it and click next. After that, a connection request from our new HTC smartphone appears on the old phone, click “YES” Next, the program prompts us to choose which data we want to transfer from the old phone, in my case it is Contacts or Calendar. Select and click next.
After that, the transfer of contacts begins, but before that, you need to confirm the connection request from our new HTC smartphone on the old phone 2 more times, press “YES” Data import is complete!
Pluses of the program
User friendly (nothing superfluous and very convenient).
Large number of supported phones / smartphones.
The downside is that it only imports contacts to the phone without the right to choose where I want to transfer Contacts to my Google Account or to Phone.
No more cons were found.
Transferring contacts to Android using Google Contacts from CSV or vCard file
As you know, Android is able to synchronize contacts with Google servers, and all contacts that you sync are stored in your Google account, you can see them on the website http://www.google.com/contacts. Using the same functionality, you can download contacts from CSV and vCard files. We will describe below how to unload contacts in this format from different phones. So, go to the website http://www.google.com/contacts
In the upper right corner of the panel, select the Import item.
Select the file using the Browse button and click the Import button below. After the next synchronization of your Android, all downloaded contacts will appear on your smartphone.
Samsung Smart Switch. Transfer Data to Samsung S20 / S10 via USB-OTG Adapter
Select data to transfer
In the app, choose what type of content you want to transfer, the settings and the data you want to keep. Leave what you don’t.
Transfer Data from Android to Samsung S20 / S10
Smart Switch will start transferring selected data from old Android phone to S20 or S10. Your new Samsung Galaxy phone will be ready to go in no time.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Samsung S20 / S10 / S9 / S8 / S7. Transfer Data from Android to Samsung S20 / S10 (Plus) with Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch supports data transfer including contacts, calendar, notes, app list, call log / blacklist, bookmarks, clock, and WiFi from Android to Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9 / S8 / S7. Samsung Smart Switch offers two transfer methods: wireless transfer and USB cable connection. Let’s teach you step by step to transfer content from Android to Samsung S20.
Samsung Smart Switch. Transfer Data to Samsung S20 / S10 Using Wireless Transfer
Place two Android phones next to each other (within 8 inches) and launch the Smart Switch app on both phones.
On your new Samsung Galaxy S20 select Wireless Receive, then it will ask you to select the old device model.
On your old Android device, select wireless Send JOIN TREASURE BOX CLUB !, it will use high frequency audio to find your Galaxy S20 / S20. or you can use the displayed PIN to connect to Galaxy S20, then you can just select the data you want to copy.
Finally, tap SEND on your old Android device to start transferring files. On your Samsung Galaxy S20, remember to select the RECEIVE icon Ability to receive content from your old device.
Transfer Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 (Plus) in One Click
Phone Switch and Phone Transfer are both the most useful all in one Android to Android Data Transfer software that allows you to transfer photos, text messages, music, videos, call history, contacts, calendars, apps from all Android phones like Samsung. Huawei, Motorola, HTC, LG, Sony, OPPO, vivo, OnePlus, Google phone, etc. Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 (Plus) in three easy steps. When do you switch from one Android to another Android? This powerful Android to Android transfer tool can transfer 11 types of files between two Android phones: Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History, Bookmarks, Calendar, Voice Memos, Contact Blacklist, Music and Apps.
Besides Android to Android data transfer, you can also transfer data from iOS to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to iOS. What’s more, you can transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android, or back up and restore WhatsApp data with Android Toolkit. Phone Switch. over, it also allows you to restore all data from iTunes or iCloud backup to Android phone with one click. Besides, if you deleted data on iPhone or Android phone, this powerful phone toolbox can also help you recover lost data from iOS and Android devices.
Just download and install this program to get started.
Phone Toolkit features
- Transfer files between Android and iOS, including contacts, photos, music, SMS and more.
- Phone data backup and restore in lossless quality.
- Restore iTunes / iCloud Backup on iOS or Android Devices.
- Sync music from iTunes library to Android.li devices
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS.
- Backup and restore app data including WhatsApp, Viber, LINE, Kik and Wechat.
Transfer Data from Android to Samsung S20
Selena Comez Updated May 18, 2020
The Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 and S20 Ultra 5G are really great choices for Android users. If you want to switch from an old Android device like Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Oppo, Motorola, Oneplus, Google Pixel, etc. to Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 / S20 Ultra or Galaxy Z Flip, you may want to know how to directly transfer data from old Android device to Samsung S20 / S20 / S20 Ultra / S10 / S10 / S10e.In this article, we will show you two easy solutions to move everything directly including contacts, SMS, photos, music, videos, calendar, call history, apps and more from Android to Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 (Plus).
3 Steps to Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy S7 to Samsung Galaxy S20
Launch Phone Toolkit on Computer
After downloading and installing, you need to open the Phone Toolkit on your computer. On the home page, you can find all the functions it supports. Here find the “Toggle” function to run.
Connect Samsung S20 and Samsung S7 to PC
Then please connect both of your Android phones to the computer. You must enable USB debugging mode on Android devices for the program to be able to connect them, of course, you can also connect your Android device via Wi-Fi network. To transfer data from Samsung S7 to Samsung Galaxy S20, make sure your old Samsung S7 is listed on the left and your Galaxy S20 / S20 on the right. Or you can change the position by clicking the Flip button.
Start Transferring Data from Android Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S20
After successfully connecting both phones, Phone Switch will automatically download all your data to the devices. Then just check the items you want in the middle pane (Camera Roll, Photo Library, Audio, Videos, Contacts, Message Chats, Call Log, Application, Bookmarks) and click the Start Transfer button to start the transfer process. After a while, all the data you need will be successfully synced from your old Samsung phone to Samsung Galaxy S20.
With this Phone Switch tool, you can transfer all types of data like contacts, messages, photos, music, calendar, etc. from phone to phone without any problem. This phone transfer software works great for over 8000 smartphones and tablets, including Apple, Samsung. HUAWEI, OPPO, Sony, HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, ZTE and others. Whether your device is ATT, Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile, or unlocked. Devices with latest iOS and Android system are also supported.
All of the tools presented are equally effective when transferring files. However, if you want to transfer wirelessly, Samsung Smart Switch is the perfect tool for you. On the other hand, you can choose Phone Transfer or Phone Switch if you want to move files when no internet connection is available. Likewise, Phone Switch is a handy tool for this kind of need. However, unlike the aforementioned tools, it doesn’t let you preview files before transferring, which means you won’t be able to selectively move data. However, if you want to transfer WhatsApp and other app data between iOS and Android phone, we recommend that you use Android Toolkit, which not only can help you transfer data between phones, but also allows you to recover deleted data from Android.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei or Honor Completely
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei or Honor? Apple has flooded many countries with its products, and today most people have apple technology. But it so happens that a person decides to move from one firm to another. And those who change iOS to Android are exactly interested in how it is possible to transfer information from iPhone to Huawei or Honor. This includes transferring photos, videos, files, contacts, accounts. It will not be difficult to make such a procedure, but you need to try and find a really easy option for transferring information. There are several functional ways to help you do this efficiently, quickly and efficiently.
Transferring contacts via iCloud is not time consuming. iCloud is cloud storage. The principle of operation is simple: on one device, files are uploaded to it, and on another, they are uploaded. ICloud is in any iPhone, it is convenient to use, the tools are simple and straightforward. In order for everything to work out, you need to follow the sequence of actions given in the instructions below.
- Enter the cloud.
- Find the “Contacts” section there.
- You will need to mark the ones you need to transfer. There is also an icon in the corner that allows you to mark all positions at once.
- Click on the gear in the upper corner, which will allow you to export contacts to Vcard in a few seconds.
- Then it remains to transfer contacts to another phone. The easiest way to do this is with a computer. Save them to file on computer and transfer to Android Huawei or Honor.
After opening this file on the second phone, the numbers will automatically appear in the phone book. The operation will be successful if all points are observed.
The first step is to download the MobileTrans program to your phone. You can find it in Google Play or the App Store, depending on the operating system on the device. MobileTrans is a free virtual software that allows you to transfer information between multiple carriers.
You download it, go through registration or authorization. Then enter, select components for duplication, save. You will also need to download the second device and log in with the same nickname. There the files are unpacked
5 Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei
Below is a list of the current methods by which it is possible to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei:
- through the Google Account, the account of which is open on your phones;
- using the Yandex.Moving system;
- dropping everything to the iCloud cloud;
- using the MobileTrans program;
- iTunes and Google to duplicate existing contacts in the phone book.
These are reliable and proven methods that have been used by thousands of users.
using a google account
With the help of the global Google system, it is possible to do useful and necessary operations. One is to move components from one repository to another. Further instructions on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Honor through Google services.
- Select the files you want to transfer to Android in Explorer.
- Export them to Vcard and send by message via Gmail. If there is no profile, then you can make a new one, it will not take much time and effort.
- Go to Google via Android.
- Open the file and the contacts will be on the phone. They are automatically added, so no additional saving is provided.
The option is simple and does not take much time. A separate plus is the use of the Google platform, which is used by more than half of smartphone owners. It simplifies the file transfer process.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Huawei or Honor via Phone Clone
Phone Clone is a modern development from Huawei. It makes it much easier to transfer music, videos, photos or phonebook contacts between your old and new phone. The program is in particular demand among those who decided to change their iPhone for the products of the Chinese corporation Huawei.
The transfer process takes just a couple of steps:
- install your application;
- in the device to which you need to upload the data, during registration, select “New phone”;
- in the device from which you need to throw off the data, when registering, select “Old phone”;
- on your old device, select the content you want to drag and drop to Android;
- start the process;
- wait until the end.
Do not turn off the Internet or turn off your smartphone while the Phone Clone program is running.
Install the Yandex application in advance and register your own account. The Yandex program has a function called Yandex.Move. It will allow you to transfer all information from iPhone to Android in just a couple of minutes. Then follow the points:
- open the main menu;
- remember your PI, it looks like 4 digits;
- find the button called Yandex.Move;
- click on it;
- select the components you want to forward;
- install the same software on Android;
- sign in;
- enter PI;
- start the sync process.
After that, everything that was selected before will be downloaded to the phone. The action will be successful with a stable internet connection. It doesn’t matter what it will be. mobile traffic or Wi-Fi.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
iTunes and Google to transfer contacts
This method to transfer components from iPhone to Android is popular, free and fast. To get it done, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- download and launch the iTunes application;
- then go to the “Information” tab;
- click the “sync with” button;
- enter your username and password;
- click the “Confirm” button;
- Synchronize your Android with this account;
- after the completion of the process, all information will already appear on the device.
This method is done in a matter of minutes, it is constantly used by real apple fans.
Method using Google account
The first method is suitable for people who already have a Google account (if this option seems convenient, you can also register for those who have not yet managed to create their own account). When everything is ready to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, there will be:
- go to iPhone settings;
- switch to the section offering to link your account;
- log in to your Google profile;
- select files and information to sync;
- save selected parameters.
After that, it remains to open the used account on another smartphone and get access to the received contacts.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei?
The main disadvantage of the described approach is that both devices involved in the transfer of information must be close. This is not always possible, so users should figure out how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Honor using other methods. There are many similar ones:
- cloud services iCloud and Google;
- special mobile applications.
In a word, there are many different options that allow you to achieve the desired result in a short time. It is enough just to search a little and choose the best approach.
MobileTrans program method
MobileTrans is a universal telephone service that allows you to transfer several types of files at once. To transfer contacts, you will need:
- install the program on your computer;
- connect both phones to the PC;
- wait until the devices are displayed in the program interface;
- carry out basic connection setup (following the instructions and system messages);
- select the files you want to transfer by checking the boxes next to them;
- start the process and wait for the transfer to complete.
The transfer rate depends on the amount of information being transferred, so it is impossible to predict in advance when the process will end.
The second way to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei will require the use of Yandex.Move service. To download contacts, you will need:
- install the program on phones;
- log in to your Yandex account (or register);
- when using the program on iOS, follow the instructions until you receive a pin code;
- when using on Huawei, go to the settings and select the item that suggests moving;
- after which it will remain to enter the previously received pin code;
- the rest will happen automatically without user intervention.
It is important to emphasize that it is impossible to use the described method without creating and using a Yandex account.
Method via iCloud
Using cloud storage from Apple also has its own disadvantages, but if you follow the step-by-step instructions below, you can achieve the desired result:
- the first step is to log into iCloud on your smartphone;
- here you should find the “contacts” section and click on all the data that you want to transfer;
- then you need to click on the gear icon located below;
- in the menu that opens with a list of available actions there will be an item “export VCard”;
- after which it remains to complete the export process and go to your Google account;
- here it is enough to import the received records.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei or Honor?
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei or Honor? A similar question is asked not only by ordinary users, but also by employees of the mentioned Chinese company. That’s why they designed and built a simple, user-friendly application that allows you to instantly import contacts from one device to another. Phone owners only need to download and install the service, after which they can use it. True, it has certain drawbacks, so it is worth additionally considering alternative transfer options.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Huawei or Honor via Phone Clone?
The easiest way to quickly transfer information from iPhone to Android is with the new app from Huawei. It’s called Phone Clone. Using it will require:
- download the program and install it on both smartphones that need to be synchronized;
- specify in the settings the receiving phone as “new”, and the sending phone as “old”;
- connect both devices to a single Wi-Fi network;
- select files that require transfer;
- start the sending process;
- wait for it to complete.
ITunes and Google way to transfer contacts
To drop contacts using iTunes, you will need:
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- enable the mentioned service on the PC;
- connect iPhone to your computer and wait for the program to recognize the device;
- after opening the page with phone data, you need to switch to the “information” tab;
- in the window with the offer to synchronize, tick the box, then select Google in the menu that opens;
- log in to your account and click the “apply” button;
- after which it will remain to log into the Google account on Android and allow synchronization in it.
The rest will happen without user intervention.
Method using a Google account
The first method is considered the most convenient in terms of transferring the necessary information. To import from one gadget to another via Google, do the following:
- Check your internet connection.
- Go to options.
- Find the section “Accounts and sync”.
- Find Google in the list and enter your profile.
- Go to the phone book and go to settings.
- Then the item “Import / Export”.
- Then click on “Import from storage” and click on the Google account where the contacts will be transferred.
After that, on the new gadget, go to the “Contacts” application and go to the parameters. Select import again and click on “Export from storage.” In the list that appears, find your Google account and complete the sync.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to Honor and Huawei
After considering how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei, we will study how to save contacts. Usually the phone book is stored:
- On a SIM card. This option is not often used. This is due to the presence of restrictions. it is allowed to store a certain number of contacts, you cannot add a picture to a specific record, and there are no additional fields for entering information.
- In the memory of the smartphone. Using the presented storage method, you will open all the functions in the contact book.
- In the accounting profile. In fact, this option does not differ from the one presented above and provides identical capabilities, allowing you to make any changes. A distinctive advantage is that you can synchronize information through your Google account between any devices. Mostly on Android phones, this is the standard way to store.
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor via Phone Clone
Phone Clone is a special program created by a Chinese smartphone manufacturer and designed to transfer information. It does not matter between which operating systems the transfer is made. The application will perform the operation even if the old phone was on iOS and the new one was on Android. The main advantages of the utility:
- All data can be transferred to any phone.
- Free use of the program.
- No internet connection required, you can use QR code.
- The highest transfer speed reaches 1 GB per minute, which will allow you to quickly transfer all data, including photos, contacts from the phone book, notes, etc.
How to use Phone Clone? Pre-download the utility from Google Play or on the official website of the application. https://consumer.huawei.com/ru/emui/clone/. You will have to install it on both devices. Let’s study the instructions using the example of Samsung Galaxy and Huawei P Smart:
- Run the program on your old phone and click on “This is the old Phone”.
- Do the same operation on a new mobile phone and scan the offered QR code from it.
- The final step will be to select the information you need to transfer. Check the boxes and wait for the operation to complete.
The application works on devices starting from Android 4.0 and from iOS 6.0.
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor Completely
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor is a question that interests many. This problem becomes especially relevant if you have changed your mobile device to a new one and do not want to lose the information contained in the phone. Below we will consider what methods you can use in order not to lose the necessary data.
Method via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
How to transfer data from Samsung to Honor using Bluetooth wireless technology or Wi-Fi:
- Go back to the phonebook app from the new device.
- Going to the export menu, click on the item that allows you to transfer via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the other gadget. And find it on your new smartphone.
- Confirm pairing and grant the desired sync permissions.
Export method to drive
The last method for transferring the presented information involves the use of a drive. In fact, the instruction does not differ much from the options described in the article. Also go to the desired application and in the parameters select the section “Export to storage”.
Then the system will offer to select the contacts you want to transfer, you can check all. After the procedure, a new file called contacts.vcf will be created on the smartphone’s memory card. It contains all saved phones. To find the file, go to the root directory of the drive.
Transfer the created file to a new gadget via a computer by placing it in the folder with the phone book or in the root directory of the memory card itself. Then, on your device, in the Contacts app, select Export from storage. The system will scan, find the desired file and complete the operation, and users will save contact information.
Features of Transferring Data from One Honor Phone to Another
We all update our gadgets regularly. They have more and more advanced functionality, more and more memory, we store more and more important data on them. When buying a new device, we are faced with the need to transfer the specified data, including phone contacts, call recordings, memos, chat recordings, documents, images, various audio and video files. And if you use Honor phones and don’t know how to transfer information from your old Honor phone to a new one, then our material is just for you.
Previously, the method of creating backups (backups) was popular for transferring data to Honor. We first made a copy of the data we needed from an old mobile phone, and then transferred them to a TF card or computer, after which we transferred the data from the latter to a new phone. All this looked quite time-consuming and laborious, so there was a need for new tools that would unify and speed up this process.
One of these tools was the use of special programs, the “Phone Clone” level and “Syncios Huawei Data Transfer” from the “Huawei” company. Let’s take a look at the capabilities of these tools to transport all data to your new Honor.
How to transfer data to Honor 9 and higher
The functionality of Honor 9 devices has the ability to quickly and conveniently transfer data from the old Honor device to the new Honor. To do this, when you first start your new Honor 9, you need to select a language, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and enter your Google account data.After that, your smartphone will offer to restore data, which we will prudently and use.
When you choose to recover data, the phone will ask you where to recover it. We have options for another Andoird device, Google account or iOS device. Since we are transporting data from the old Honor phone, we select the Android OS device from the menu.
The system will offer to rewrite information in touch using NFC technology. when the old and new devices need to be brought to each other
If it is not supported on your old device, then go to the Google settings on the old Honor, and select the “Set up a device nearby” item. This will restore from the previously created backup.
If you have not made a copy before, let’s skip this transfer option from Google, and use other tools, for example, the “Phone Clone” application.
How to transfer data from Honor to Honor
- Features of Transferring Data from One Honor Phone to Another
- How to transfer data to Honor 9 and higher
- Phone Clone. helps you transfer information to the new Honor
- Syncios Huawei Data Transfer. Easily transfers data from your old phone
Phone Clone. helps you transfer information to the new Honor
Huawei’s Phone Clone App (Android, iOS) is a great mobile app that allows you to quickly transport data to your new Honor. It runs on both Android and iOS and is one of the best solutions in its segment.
To transfer information from Honor, you need to do the following:
- Install the “Phone Clone” application on the old and new gadgets;
- Launch the application on a new device, click on the “This is a new phone” button;
What is necessary
To transfer the application to the Honor and Huawei memory card, you will need:
- working SD / microSD flash drive;
- working socket in a smartphone;
- access to the phone;
- basic settings or third-party Launcher;
- this instruction.
How to transfer applications to a memory card on a Huawei and Honor phone through settings
On a PC, it’s much easier to do. just select and drag. On Android, the concept is different:
- go to the main settings of the gadget;
- go to the section “All applications”;
- select from the list those that you want to put on the USB flash drive;
- we open;
- at the top, click on the storage;
- click on the “Change” button;
- then the system will ask what place you want to use for storage;
- select SD card;
- confirm action.
We draw your attention to the fact that you cannot restart the device at this time. This will automatically cancel the process and corrupt files. Also make sure that there is enough battery power for the successful operation.
For efficiency, close all applications before starting migration. If during the transport of items between storages one of the programs is open, the smartphone will give an error and ask you to try it again. As a result. incorrect startup or system crashes.
Transferring applications to an SD card without ROOT rights via PC
ROOT rights are granted when the normal user mode cannot perform any actions. The transfer of programs is not a complicated and dangerous procedure, therefore it can be performed without special conditions via a laptop or PC. Next, we will tell you step by step how to transfer applications to Honor and Huawei memory cards.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- connecting smartphone to computer
You will need a regular USB cable for physical contact, but make sure it is intact and functional.
- include script aftiss_b2
aftiss_b2 is a script that needs to be downloaded from the Internet. By search, it is in the public domain. Place it in the system sector on the “C” drive. Turns on the script by double clicking.
- selection of memory card size for transfer
After opening, the screen displays the permissible values of the volume of the flash drive. By default, this is between 25% and 75%. Select the desired value and run the script. Do not turn off the PC. After the end of scanning and evaluation of the memory card slots, it will say “Done”.
- Activity Launcher launch
Next, pick up the phone and turn on the previously installed Activity Launcher on it. Go to the column “Recent actions”, select the sub-item “All actions” and wait until the end of processing. Next, switch to the settings for all applications. Activate the item next to which there is no gear icon.
- selection of application for transfer
The last step is to choose programs. From the list, select unnecessary or large ones, change the storage at the top and click “Finish”.
Wait for the process to finish. Data may be lost if interrupted.
When using SD less than 10 grade, glitches and lags are often observed. If there is an opportunity to choose a high-quality USB flash drive, it is better to choose grade 10 and higher.
Transfer using programs
- App Mgr III;
- Files To SD Card;
These are programs for different versions of Android, and they work since 2.3. The interface is simple and straightforward even for those who have not previously delved into such tools. It is possible to perform the desired action in a couple of touches. After downloading and installing, immediately open the selected program, it pulls up all the files on the device and displays you a list of them.
How to Transfer Apps to Huawei and Honor Memory Card. Step by Step Guide
How to transfer applications to a memory card on Honor and Huawei? This question arises for the owners of modern smartphones if they have run out of internal memory on the device. Most of the average modern devices are designed for a certain amount of software, and if memory runs out, they have to either be completely removed or transferred to another drive. In order to continue to play your favorite games in full and correspond in messengers, it is possible to transfer programs from the internal drive to a USB flash drive.
Transferring information from phone to memory card
If you have large files on your phone or tablet and you want to clear the internal storage, you can transfer them to a USB flash drive. It’s quick and easy:
- open the explorer;
- choose what you want to transfer;
- at the top, using the icons, select “Cut”;
- go to external storage;
- click “Insert”.
The duration of the operation depends on the size of the files.
Returning the memory card to its original state
To return the card to its original state, it will need to be formatted. To do this, connect the device to a PC, open “My Computer”. There, find a phone that will show two storages: internal and external. Click on the outside with the right mouse button, select “Format”. Next, in the system window, select the degree of cleaning and click on start. Wait until the end of the procedure without interrupting the cable contact.