How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei
I want to transfer my notes from Android to another Android
One of the best things about having an Android phone you can take notes and save them to the app as a reminder or to keep track of your thoughts and ideas.
The thing is, some Android phones don’t have a standard notes app, but you can choose a notes app. Some people have important meetings, and they save important information, such as the date, time and place of the meeting, with the notes app.
Reasons for transferring notes: from Android to Android
There are several reasons people want to transfer their notes from one phone to another. First, other users who bought a new phone and want to transfer needed information saved on their old phones, including notes. Some people simply transfer their saved notes to their friends’ phones to share links and websites.
Notes. Are stored information, and you may need to back them up. And this is a frequent reason why most users prefer to transfer important information from the notes app to another phone.
You may be wondering how to transfer those notes from Android to another Android? Good! The answer is in this article, and I’ll share with you the best method for transferring notes.
This is the easiest way to transfer data from any Android smartphone to your Android smartphone without the need to install any additional programs. Provided, of course, that your gadget supports Google services. Therefore, the owners of relatively new Huawei devices can immediately skip this point and go to the next one.
Open the settings menu of your old smartphone and find there the option to auto back up data. It may be in different places on different smartphones, so it’s easiest to type this name in the search box. Enable this option. All the information stored in your smartphone will be copied to the cloud. Then sign in to your Google account on your new smartphone and turn on data sync.
It should be understood that the new smartphone can be transferred tens of gigabytes of information, so you should perform the synchronization only in your home Wi-Fi network, and the synchronization itself can take quite a long time.
Restore data on the new smartphone
If the new smartphone is not activated
Turn on your new smartphone and follow the instructions of the setup wizard. Choose a language and region, and connect to the web.
The wizard will offer to transfer your data to the new smartphone. Press “Next” and select the “Copy from Cloud Storage” option.
Enter your Google account username and password and accept the terms of the license agreement.
Select the desired backup from the list and, if needed, enter the password from the old smartphone. Specify what you want to transfer and click “Restore.
Continue following the wizard’s instructions. The restore will run in the background.
When the setup of the new smartphone is finished, wait for 10 minutes: Android will install all the apps from the old device.
If your new smartphone is activated
Assume your smartphone has already been turned on. For example, the consultant in the store showed you his work. In this case there are two options.
Go to “Settings” → “System” → “Advanced Settings” → “Reset Settings”. If “Advanced Settings” isn’t available, select “Reset Settings” directly from the System menu.
Choose “Delete all data” → “Reset phone settings”. Wait for the device to reboot.
Now follow all the steps from the previous instruction with the setup wizard.
If you do not want to reset anything, open “Settings” → “Accounts” (or “Users and accounts” or “Synchronization”). Click on “Add account” at the bottom of the screen. Choose the type of Google account.
Enter your smartphone password, if necessary, and follow the onscreen instructions. You will have to enter your email address and your Google account password.
From “Settings” → “Accounts” select the Google account you have added. Click on it.
Ensure that all data types you want are checked. If it is not there, put it in.
Click “” → “Sync”. Wait until synchronization is complete. This will transfer your contacts, mail, and calendar to your new smartphone, but not your apps.
To copy them, open Google Play and click on the icon with three horizontal lines at the top left. Open “My apps and games.”.
Go to the “Library” tab and install your apps manually.
How to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung S21 / S20
We always like to get the latest and technologically advanced gadgets for ourselves. The only problem is that with the increasing amount of data in our smartphones day by day, many people have trouble transferring data to their new smartphone.
When you look at the latest smartphones available, one name that will stand out as the best is the Samsung S21. That is why, whether you use Huawei or any other smartphone, it is worth upgrading. Today we will tell you about some cases when you may need to transfer data from your Huawei phone to your Samsung S21.
Why you may need to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung s21?
ALL Huawei / Honor Devices: How to Restore WhatsApp Messages to New Phone!
Some of the situations in which you may need to transfer data from Huawei to s21 include:
As you can see, there can be many reasons to start transferring data from Huawei to Samsung S21. With this in mind, these days you don’t need to spend a lot of time and effort to transfer data from your Huawei smartphone to your Samsung S21. With Switch Mobile Transfer, you can do it in 4 easy steps. Over, there is no big learning curve for understanding the software. This ensures that you can transfer data quite easily.
How to transfer data from Huawei phone to Samsung s21 phone with Switch Mobile Transfer?
We will highlight the exact procedure you can follow to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung s21 phone.
A step by step guide on how to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung s21:
Download and install Switch Mobile Transfer on your computer:
The 1st thing you should do is to download and install Switch Mobile Transfer on your computer. This will not take more than 10 minutes of your time. The setup procedure is also self-explanatory.
Connect both phones to your computer:
After that you should connect both smartphones to your computer. After you open the Switch Mobile Transfer software, you should select the Phone to Transfer option. This will allow you to easily transfer data between both phones.
Step 3Select a sender and check for your smartphone:
Once the phones are properly synchronized, you will be able to see the Huawei smartphone as well as the Samsung S21 in the Switch Mobile Transfer software. The sender’s smartphone is on the left and the recipient’s smartphone. Right. If the smartphones are not positioned correctly, you can use the switch button to decide which smartphone will be the sender.
Step 4Initiate Transfer:
After that, you have to select the types of files you want to transfer. Once you have done this, you must press the Start Transfer button. You have to keep both smartphones connected until the data is transferred.
You can easily clear the recipient’s smartphone data by selecting Clear data before copying option before starting the transfer.
After installing the software, the data transfer procedure will only take a few minutes. Intease Switch Mobile Transfer is pretty easy to understand, which ensures that you can transfer data immediately.
So, if you want to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung 9, you can easily do it in a few minutes with Switch Mobile Transfer. All you need to do is simply follow the steps 4 that we highlighted above.
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor via Phone Clone
Phone Clone is a special program created by a Chinese smartphone manufacturer for transferring information. It doesn’t matter which operating system the transfer is between. The application will perform the operation even if the old phone was on iOS and the new one is Android. The main advantages of the utility:
- You can transfer all your data to any phone.
- Free usage of the program.
- No internet connection required, you can use QR code.
- The highest transfer speed is up to 1 GB per minute, which will allow you to quickly transfer all the data, including photos, contacts from your phonebook, notes, etc.Д.
How to use Phone Clone? Download the utility from Google Play or on the official site of the application. Https://consumer.Huawei.Com/en/emui/clone/. Must install on both devices. Let’s study the instructions using Samsung Galaxy and Huawei P Smart as examples:
The application works on devices starting from Android 4.0 and with iOS 6.0.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to Honor using Bluetooth
Bluetooth also allows you to transfer your contacts, and the following steps are required to do so:
- Tap on Samsung to open Contacts.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen to access the section settings.
- Tap “Select All” to transfer all contacts from your old phone.
- Reopen the settings. You will be able to select the actions. Tap “Send” or “Forward”. Now select “Bluetooth”. A search for available devices will begin.
Open Honor settings and activate Bluetooth. A list of devices will appear. Need to tap on the samsung. On the last one, you will immediately see a window with the items “Accept” and “Cancel”. Tap on “Accept” and wait, until contacts transfer is completed.
Transferring data to Xiaomi via Phone Clone
The main disadvantage of the program. The option works on gadgets with the MIUI platform. At the same time, it’s possible to send media file only from Android. Phone Clone utility works on all phones, including iPhone. Follow the detailed steps to use the program:
- Download the app to both devices;
- Open the widget and click on the “old” and “new” mobile, as appropriate;
- Make phone connections via Wi-Fi or scan the special icon;
- Define a list to send;
- Confirm the transaction.
No internet charges will be incurred using this method. Synchronize your phonebook, photos and videos without wasting megabytes.
Manually transfer data from Android to Android
This method is the most versatile. It can be used to send data to a new smartphone, cloud, or computer.
Titanium Backup app
- Open the app on the device from which you will be transferring information.
- Go to “backups”.
- Find the app you want and press “save”.
- To transfer data, press your finger on the app and select “transfer last backup” from the actions menu.
- Decide on a transfer method.
Copy to cloud storage
- Turn on Wi-Fi on the gadget from which you plan to transfer the information.
- Install one of the clients connected to the cloud file storage service.
- Login to your account, or create a new one.
- Tap the “add” button and select the files you want.
- Login to the same app using the same account on the second smartphone and download the files.
Transfer the data through your PC
- Connect the old gadget to PC with USB cable.
- Select “MRI” option.
- Copy the desired data to the PC’s hard drive.
- Connect the second gadget in the same way and transfer the information to its storage.
Transferring via Wi-Fi router
- Download the “Moto File Manager” application.
- Go to the same Wi-Fi network from your smartphone and PC
- On your gadget, select “remote management” and then “connect.
- Enter the address you see on the screen into your PC’s address bar.
- Send the data you want from your phone to your PC hard drive.
- Connect the new smartphone and transfer the transferred information to its drive from the PC hard drive.
Transferring data with NFC
- Go to the system settings on both gadgets.
- Turn on NFC, then “Android Beam”.
- Check the boxes for the files to be transferred.
- Bring the gadgets close to each other.
Transfer data with Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices
- On the first phone select the files you want to transfer and press “share” or “transfer”, depending on the smartphone model.
- Select “Bluetooth” as transfer type.
- Wait until the second smartphone is detected and send the data to it.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Android 2022 (Old phone to new phone)
Transferring with MicroSD
This method requires that both smartphones support MicroSD flash card type. If new or old device doesn’t support it, see the next method.
Transfer via OTG adapter
- Insert the flash drive into the card reader, and it, in turn, into the USB-connector of OTG cable.
- Connect this design to the smartphone from which you need to transfer the information.
- Transfer all your data to a flash drive.
- Connect the design to a second smartphone and save the files on your device.