How to transfer contacts to Meizu SIM-card
How to save contacts on Meizu SIM-card?
Open the application, which is responsible for displaying phone numbers. Go to the additional menu by clicking on the three dots at the top or bottom of the screen. In the list of options, find “Import and export” or “Copy contacts. Click on it, and then select “Import from SIM-card“.
How to copy contacts from a phone with a broken screen to your computer?
In the upper right corner, find the image in the form of tiles labeled “Google Applications,” go to “Drive,” select the file “Contacts. Vcf”. You can select the item “Backups”. An easier way to do this is to go to www.Google.Com/contacts and copy contacts from a crashed Android to a new Android smartphone.
The easiest way to transfer contacts from Android to Android is manually. Copy your old Android phone contacts to your SIM card: go to Contacts on your phone, press Options Settings, select Import/export contacts and click on Export. Select the SIM card as the export destination.
Transferring data from SIM card to smartphone
Copying contacts from the SIM card to the new gadget is as easy as transferring the phonebook from the smartphone memory to the SIM. Here are the instructions for Android 9 (and above) users:
- Go to the contacts list.
- Press the button with three dots at the top of the screen (“Options”).
- In the drop-down submenu select “Manage contacts.
- On the new screen, click on “Import/export”.
- Choose the “Import” section.
- Select the SIM card from which you want to copy the data.
- Select entries in the phonebook for copying (or press “All”).
- In the list of possible import locations, select “Phone”.
- Press the Import button and confirm the transfer.
To be convinced that copying has passed successfully, it is possible, having opened the list of contacts, and having checked up in properties of records a place of their storage.
What happens if you remove your SIM card and insert it into another phone?
You can remove your SIM card, insert it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. If the SIM card and the phone’s serial number do not match, the phone will not work. The SIM card will not work with other phones, and the phone will not work with other SIM cards.
When you remove the SIM card from your phone and replace it with another card, you lose access to any information on the original card. This information is still stored on the old card, so any phone numbers, addresses or text messages you lose will be available if you insert the old card into the device.
How to transfer contacts from Meizu to Meizu
All Meizu phones work on Flyme firmware. With Flyme’s proprietary software, you can transfer data from Meizu to Meizu. So :
- On the old phone, go to “Settings”, scroll to the bottom, “Memory and Backup”, “Backup and Restore”, “Backup”.
- Choose the contacts you want to save. Press “Start copy”.
- From “Explorer” go to “Local” and look for the folder backup. It keeps the files copied. By the way, the procedure itself is called backup.
- Backup folder we send with the program ShareIT. The application is in Google Play, it easily sends files. You can transfer files in any other way. By USB cable to your computer and then to your phone, to save them to the SD card, etc.Д.
- On the second phone, go to: “Settings”. “Memory and backups”, “Copy and restore “
- Click on the button at the very bottom, and then click “Start Backup.
- Open Flyme and press “Synchronization
To other Android devices
On other smartphones (Xiaomi, Huawei Honor) you can send contacts by the mentioned methods. You can also use an SD card. We will create a folder with this extension.The vcf that the phone recognizes as a contact. Here are the step-by-step instructions :
- Once in the phonebook, click on the three dots at the top. Choose “export to SD card”;
- Mark the contacts you want to transfer;
- We will save the folder with an extension in the folder we select.Vcf, which we send to another device;
- In explorer of other phone find this folder and click “Open with”, choose “Contacts”.
The name of the fields may be different in different OS. After performing this procedure, the contacts will be saved automatically.
What to do with the message “SIM card is busy, try again later
To get satisfactory results, use the following measures:
How To Copy /Transfer Contacts from Phone to Sim Card
- Synchronize your contacts with your Google account. While it’s the Google contact import that’s causing the problem, it’s the same way to fix it.
- Check your SIM card. The error may be due to a broken SIM card.The damage of SIM card may be caused by cutting it. The decision is simple. It is necessary to go to office of the operator and to change it.
- Clear unnecessary contacts. SIM Card Manager will get rid of repeating numbers. Independently check whether all the numbers in the phone book you need. It might be worth deleting your sister’s friends’ friends’ number?
- Clear the system cache. Download from Google player the first encountered clearer or use the built-in one. Removing the garbage can help you to stop facing the error.
- Reflash the gadget. Download official firmware on your computer, install it by moving firmware file to/from phone’s /system folder. Charge your device, press the volume up and off buttons. Follow the steps on the screen.
Samsung Galaxy J5. How to Copy Contacts from SIM to Phone Memory
If none of the above has not helped, I advise to go with the issue to the service center and return the smartphone for repair. There is a system problem here. You can’t fix the error manually.