How To Transfer Contacts From An Iphone To An Android
Apple devices have a pre-installed iOS operating system. For some personal reasons, a person may not like her. There comes an important and crucial stage of changing the OS for the smartphone owner. transferring contacts from iPhone to Android. Modern technology allows you to get rid of the routine rewriting of data from the book.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android device
For the convenience of users, several methods have been created how to copy contacts from iPhone to Android. To transfer information from one mobile to another, you can use different services. Cloud servers, mail agents and the built-in functions of the smartphones themselves will help to save the list of numbers and transfer them painlessly from iPhone to Android.
Transfer contacts to Gmail
To transfer the phone book through the mail service, you will need an account in this system. The essence of the method is to synchronize and copy your data to your Google account. Instructions on how to transfer contacts from an iPhone to an android via Gmail:
- go to the settings of your iPhone;
- tap the section “Mail, addresses, calendars”;
- Click the “Add Account” option;
- select from the list of suggested Google services;
- log in;
- indicate the necessary items to be synchronized.
These actions will copy all the data from your phone book to the account memory. If you are not sure that the import has occurred correctly, you can go into the mail through the computer and check the availability of files on the mail service. After that, it remains only to copy the numbers:
- go to the menu “Accounts and sync”;
- select Google, go to the account that was used to copy from the iPhone;
- specify the points for copying and agree to synchronize: the information will be transferred to your device.
One of the options how to transfer contacts from an iPhone to an android is iCloud. To do this, there must be an account in this service, an Apple ID, in order to enter your account. Copy all the data from the phone book, and then go through the browser from the computer using your login to the site. After that:
- Select all the items from the “Contacts” section.
- Click the gear icon and tap Export vCard. Information will be transferred to the hard drive of your PC in one file.
- Connect an Android smartphone to the computer, copy this document to the root folder of the system.
- Open the list of numbers (it may be empty), go to the main menu, click the line “Import / Export”.
- The system will ask you to specify the source for copying, an SD card is better.
- Tap the “Next” button, the smartphone will offer to assign a storage location, it is better to choose the device itself.
One of the popular programs for Apple device owners is iTunes. It is another option, how to transfer your contacts from an iPhone to an android. You will need a PC with Internet access, a cable for the iPhone, a Google account. You can download all the data: phone number, picture, address, etc. You need to do the following:
- Launch iTunes from your PC.
- Connect the iPhone through the cable.
- The phone should be determined by the program. Click its image to get a summary of the device.
- Click on the “Information” section.
- Check the box “Synchronize contacts”, select Google Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the login and code from Google, click the “Apply” button.
- The program synchronizes information with Google.
- On your Android device, go to Settings and go to Google under the Accounts menu.
- Click on “Sync” and mark the items to copy.