How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung S10
How to Record Screen Video on Samsung
Hello! Today I will show you the Super App! You will be able to record video from your Samsung Galaxy phone screen. You can very SIMply and quickly take a screenshot of the screen, GIF, video of the screen as you play the game, record instruction, live broadcast, video call, etc. The application is suitable for any Android samsung galaxy smartphone, any model S, A, J 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc.
See the instructions below and write comments if you have questions. Go!)
- Choice of resolution, frame rate and bit rate;
- HD video support;
- Pause and resume recording;
- Using the front camera;
- External sound recording;
- On-screen drawing function;
- Screen broadcasting to YouTube, Twitch;
- Trim and delete part of the video;
- Combine multiple videos into one;
- Add background music;
- Change the volume of the music;
On the home screen, find the Play Store icon and tap on it.
This will open the Google Play app.
Search for the DU Recorder app at the top and install it on your phone.
Next, you need to enable the pop-up function in your phone settings to use this program.
Just click on the switch on the right and return to the app page.
Next, you will be shown instructions on how to use the application. A special control button will appear on the right of the screen.
At the top of the menu, you can use the tools:
- Edit video;
- Connect video and paintings (photos, images);
- Make GIF from video;
- Setting up Wi-Fi transmission;
- Change the image;
- Connecting and combining images.
In the settings (button at the top right) you can change the video resolution and quality, etc.
To record video from the screen, click on the camera button on the right. Then click on the Record button (red circle).
Click on the red square to end the video. Press two sticks to pause.
You will see the Recording Complete window. Click on the Edit button in it.
This will open the video editor. Here you can trim, add music, subtitles, etc. Click the Save button at the top.
How to screenshot video on Samsung
In the recording selection menu, click on the button in the form of a camera with a key.
In the window that opens, you need to enable the Screenshot function.
A button will appear on the left of the screen. The camera icon. Click on it to immediately take a screenshot.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. Five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Choose how the buttons for creating screenshots and recording video should be presented.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after every new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- To temporarily hide the screen creation panel on Samsung. Tap on the oblique cross to the left of the buttons.
- And to turn it on again. By a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to Settings again and finding the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
You can make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; This option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To set up making screenshots by moving your palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the section “Additional functions” or “Additional features” and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. Below will be discussed about the three best programs.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- The way to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing the button in the notification bar (default), on the widget or shaking the device (does not work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- And the location to save the screenshot.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely press the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. Everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- On all Samsung models. Keys “Decrease volume of sound” and “Turn on / Turn off the screen”;
- On smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. This key and “Screen On / Off”;
- On some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo was successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. In a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- User launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. Quickly and easily.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier for himself by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
The most popular and probably the most natural way to take a screenshot on a smartphone is to use a specific key combination. There is nothing new here, since most Android devices have the same button combination for a screenshot.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
Press and hold the power button and volume down button for 2 seconds until the screen momentarily turns white. A panel appeared at the bottom of the screen with available actions to control the screenshot just taken.
- To view a screenshot, click on its round thumbnail on the left side of the control panel.
- To continue creating a screenshot, so that it turns out to be long and scrollable, like a website page, click on the second icon with arrows.
- In order to crop a screenshot, click on the icon in the center.
- To leave a note on the screenshot or draw something, click on the pencil icon.
- To share a screenshot, click on the icon on the far right and select the method you would like to share.
This control panel disappears from the screen after a few seconds, but you can still access all its functions by opening the screenshot in the “Gallery” or by tapping on the notification that appears every time after a successfully created screenshot.
Taking a long screenshot
One of the options available in the Screenshot Control Panel allows you to create a long screenshot. Such a screenshot is convenient when you need to screen a page in a browser, for example, and in order not to create several ordinary screenshots, gradually scrolling down the page, you can SIMply create one long screenshot. This screenshot only works when scrolling down the page, so keep that in mind when you create it.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or hand gesture to take a screenshot.
- Click the long screenshot icon (second from the left).
- Keep clicking on this icon until the screenshot is of the required length.
As soon as you scan the area that you need in the screenshot or just scrolling to the very bottom, just tap anywhere on the screen, except the control panel, and the screenshot will be saved.
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10
The process of taking screenshots is pretty SIMple, and there are many reasons for taking them. So, for example, to save any post from Instagram or to post it later to. You need to take a screenshot. This can also be useful when you need to keep the promise of technical support or someone else’s threats to prove it, which will then be removed. In general, without a doubt, this function is very useful, and how the process of taking screenshots on the Galaxy S10 is carried out, we will tell you in this material.
On most smartphones, there is only one combination of physical buttons to take a screenshot, but Samsung would not be itself if it did not come up with several ways to implement the same action. Below we describe all the methods available on the Galaxy S10 to take a screenshot.
Screenshot with a slight movement of the hand
You can also take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 using the swipe gesture over the smartphone screen, but first this feature must be activated in the settings.
- Open the “Settings” application.
- Go to the section with “Advanced features”.
- Click on the item “Managing gestures” (Motions and gestures).
Now that this feature is activated, let’s try to take a screenshot this way. As stated in the warning, the keyboard should not be launched while taking a screenshot in this way.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Place your palm over the right side of the screen.
- Swipe left above the smartphone screen to take a screenshot.
At the bottom of the screen, as in the first case, a panel appeared with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
Bixby will do everything for you
Like many other things, you can ask the voice assistant to take a screenshot. This can be useful when you are unable to pick up your smartphone.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Press and hold the button to call the voice assistant or just call him by name, Bixby.
- Say “Take a screenshot”
Was our material useful to you? You’ve already got your Galaxy S10?
Share your opinion in the comments under this material and in our Telegram chat.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung androids. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save as a picture everything that is displayed on the screen of your phone, smartphone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Of course, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and some devices can install additional applications and programs to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain keys on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung smartphones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three ways and try which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. A big request that you write down in the comments which of the three options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that other users will have useful information from you on the site.
The first way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” button (lock) SIMultaneously for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen that the screenshot has been saved. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of the Samsung screen, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully capture a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification about saving the screenshot. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods helped you, then try the third option. To make a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, basically this method of taking a screenshot of Samsung is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already know where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is located in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also watch the screen in the gallery.
A branded feature of smartphones from Samsung, with which you can take a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen.
Go to “Settings”.
Open the section “Additional functions”.
Next. “Movements and Gestures”.
Turn on “Palm Screenshot”.
Take a screenshot by swiping your palm from left to right or from right to left.
Quite an interesting way, isn’t it? It is a pity, not present on all Samsung smartphones.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung: different ways
Samsung smartphones are one of the most popular touch devices in the world, and even their owners often do not know how to take a screenshot of the screen on their smartphone or, as it is also called, a print screen. In fact, the process of creating a screenshot is extremely SIMple. However, it may differ depending on the device model.
Using the keys
To take a screenshot on all modern Samsung models, including S8, S9, S10, S20, A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A21, A31, A41, A51, A71, etc. You need to press the sound reduction and power keys and hold them until the screen is created. BUT! If you fail, then you should not hold these two keys, you just need to press them at the same time and immediately release them. It’s checked, it works.
How do you know that the snapshot has been taken? It’s SIMple. First, you will hear a corresponding beep. If the sound is off, the corresponding icon in the status bar will tell you about the creation of a screenshot.
If this is not enough, call the shutter and you will see a system message about the created print screen.
You can view screenshots in the section of the same name in the “Gallery”.
Ok, we figured out with Samsung smartphones without a mechanical Home key, but what about those devices that have this key? Yes, exactly the same! Models such as A3, A5, A7, J2, J3, J5, J7, S6, etc. Support the same aLGorithm. Press the sound down and turn on buttons, wait for the screen to be created.
In this case, the user has a choice. He can press other keys. So, in the case of the mechanical Home key, you can also press the Power and Home buttons SIMultaneously.
Which of these methods is more convenient? But this is up to you. In our opinion, both options are convenient in their own way.
Using third-party applications
Of course, you can use third-party applications if the need arose.
Open Play Market.
In the search, specify “screenshot” (without quotes).
Choose an application to install.
We will install Screen Master.
After installation, run.
We provide the necessary access.
Configuring the application as desired.
For example, we brought a button to the display to create screenshots and use it.
The application is shown as an example, you can use another one according to your taste.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung? To create a print screen on a modern Samsung smartphone, you need to use buttons that reduce the sound and turn on the device, holding them until a screenshot is taken. But if this does not happen, then you do not need to press these buttons. You just need to apply them at the same time and release them immediately. It should work.
How can I tell if a screenshot has been taken? It’s easy. After all, the corresponding sound will appear. In the case when it is disabled, the fact that a snapshot has been taken can be seen by the symbol located in the status bar. Another option. Make a call to the curtain and see system messages that a photo was taken.
An original option for Samsung phones, thanks to which it is possible to take a photo. Swiping your palm across the device display.
So, you need to do the following:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to the subsection “Additional options”.
- Then go to the appropriate section of the device, which is responsible for fixing body movements and gesturing users.
- Activate the device option “Palm screenshot”.
Then you can take a photo. To do this, swipe across the smartphone display with your palm from the left side to the right or from the right side to the left.
This is a rather original method, although not all Samsung models have it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones
Added: 7 October 2020, 16:32 | Rating: 0
Samsung phones are some of the most ubiquitous gadgets in the world, but even their owners often don’t know how to take a screenshot. Also called a print screen. At the same time, in fact, the procedure itself, thanks to which the print screen is created, is quite SIMple. Although it may differ depending on the specific smartphone model.
Application of various programs
Another option is to take photos on Samsung devices. It is to use various programs that are present on the Internet.
To do this, do the following.
- Go to Play Market.
- In the search line, type the word “screenshot”.
- Select the appropriate online program (for example, Screen Master) and start installing the application.
- After the online application is installed, launch it.
- Give the necessary access and customize the program as the user wants.
So, you can display a button on the screen to take photos and use it.
You can see the pictures in the corresponding section in the “Gallery”.
With Samsung phones that don’t have a Home button, everything is clear now. But what about devices where there is no such button? This is done in the same way as above. They have support for these actions. Over, the owner of the smartphone can choose other options. In particular, he can use other buttons: it is possible to hold the “Home” buttons and the one that turns on the device.
If you have any questions with the solution to the problem on your smartphone. Leave a comment describing the problem in detail, and be sure to indicate the model of your smartphone. We will try to help you!
There are currently no comments 🙁
You can take a screenshot using various programs from the catalog on the Play Market. Let’s look at step-by-step actions using the example of the Screenshot Pro application.
Go to the application, its menu will open in front of you.
To get started, go to the “Shooting” tab and specify the parameters that will be convenient for you when working with screenshots.
A small rectangle with two buttons inside will appear on the phone display. When you press the iris button, the screen will be captured. Tap on the button in the form of a “Stop” icon closes the application.
Saving a screenshot will be reported by the corresponding information in the notification panel.
Screenshot Pro is available as a trial version, works seamlessly and has an uncomplicated, user-friendly interface.
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone
A screenshot makes it possible to photograph and save as a full-fledged picture what is happening on the smartphone screen. Owners of devices from Samsung of different years of release have their own options for using this function.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone
Next, let’s look at several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones.
Using phone button combinations
The following will list the possible button combinations in Samsung smartphones.
Owners of a Samsung phone on Android 2, to create a screen, should hold down “Home” and the “Back” touch button for a few seconds.
If the screenshot is obtained, an icon will appear in the notification bar, indicating the successful completion of the operation. To open a screenshot, click on this icon.
“Home” “Lock / Power”
For Samsung Galaxy released after 2015, there is a single combination “Home” “Lock / Power”.
Press them together and after a couple of seconds you will hear the sound of the camera shutter. At this moment, a screenshot will be generated and on top, in the status bar, you will see a screenshot icon.
If this pair of buttons did not work, then there is another option.
“Lock / Power” “Volume Down”
A universal method for many Android devices, which may work for models that do not have a Home button. Hold this combination of buttons for a couple of seconds and at this time the screen capture will click.
You can go to the screenshot in the same way as described in the methods above.
This is where the button combinations on Samsung devices come to an end.
This screenshot creation option is available on Samsung Note and S series smartphones. To enable this function, go to the Settings menu in the Additional functions tab. Different versions of OS Android may have different names, so if this line is not there, then you should find “Motion” or “Gesture Control”.
Next, in the line “Palm screenshot” move the slider to the right.
Now, in order to take a picture of the screen, slide the edge of your hand from one display frame to another. The picture will be immediately saved in the memory of your phone.
This concludes the options for capturing the necessary information on the screen. You just have to choose the most suitable and most convenient for your existing Samsung smartphone.