How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy s10
How to Record Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen
Want to record a phone call, capture your wonderful gameplay, or capture a reaction video on your Samsung Galaxy S10? With the new built-in screen recording feature, it’s much easier to get a great video of what’s happening on your Samsung Galaxy S10. Alternatively, you can install a third-party app that is great for recording the Galaxy S10’s screen. Whether you want to use the built-in screen recorder or a third party app, you will find ways to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S10 in this post.
If you need to make video and audio recordings on your computer, Apeaksoft Screen Recorder provides a professional way to record screen activity and sound in various popular formats and take high quality screenshots of your game and screen.
- Record any activity on Windows / Mac with high quality.
- Capture audio from computer audio system, microphone / speaker, or both.
- Customize your desired recording frame rate, video codec and more.
- Edit recorded audio / video, adjust volume, make drawings and add annotations.
- Latest hardware acceleration technology for low cpu, gpu and ram capture.
Download for WinDownload for Mac
How to Record Screen on Samsung Galaxy S10 with Built-in Screen Recorder
With new screen recording options and screenshots, you can remember game times, create tutorial videos, or show someone how to complete a specific task on your iPhone. When using Screen Recorder on Samsung Galaxy S10, keep in mind that it does not record phone calls, VoIP calls, or video calls. Also, some apps may block the screen recording function due to copyright restrictions.
Step 1 First, open the Quick Settings panel, then swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left and then tap Voice Recorder. As soon as the countdown timer ends, your phone will start recording the Galaxy S10 screen.
Step 2 If you need to add yourself to a video to create a reaction video, you can use the front camera by clicking on the front camera icon. it looks like a human icon. Then you will see a small window in the upper left corner and it will record everything you do.
Step 3 While recording, you can write on the screen. Just tap on the Pencil, select the color you want, and then use your finger or the S Pen to write on the screen. Please note that you cannot interact with games, videos, or navigation options while writing on the screen. After disabling the pencil function, the screen will return to normal.
Step 4 When you’re done recording, tap the Stop icon. The video will be automatically saved to the Gallery.
Before recording, you can access your screen recorder’s settings to adjust video quality, sound, and other options to improve the quality of your video. Just open the quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left, and then press and hold Recording screen. Then some of the options available will appear:
sound: Select the sounds that the video will record. You can choose between Mute, Multimedia sounds, Multimedia sounds and microphone.
Video quality: Choose your desired video quality including 1080p, 720p and 480p.
Selfie video size: Adjust the size of the popup when you are filming yourself with the front camera.
How to Record Screen on Samsung Galaxy S10 Using a Third Party App
Instead of using the built-in screen recorder, record your screen on Galaxy phones using a third-party app. AZ Recorder Screen. An excellent Samsung screen recorder that can record whatever is displayed on your screen. Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1 Start by downloading the app from the Google Play Store.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Screenshot & Advanced How to Tutorial
Step 2 Once installed, launch it on your Samsung Galaxy S10 and it will display a series of circles on your screen with options for recording, taking screenshots, live streaming, etc. Before screen recording, you can access the app settings by pressing the floating button and clicking the gear icon. Then you will be taken to the menu where you can adjust the video quality, the location for the files to save the captured videos.
Step 3 Hit the record button and then you will need to confirm the screen recording. Just click on the Stop button to stop recording. Then your recorded video will be saved in your gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions About Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy S10
Can I record gameplay on my Samsung Note10?
With the new screen recorder on Note10, you can record mobile games with ease.
How to Access Screen Recording Settings on Galaxy Phone?
Open the quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left, and then press and hold Recording screen. Then you will see the available options: Sound, Video Quality, and Selfie Video Size. You can adjust these settings to make your video perfect.
How to take a screenshot on my Galaxy phone?
If you want to take a screenshot, just hold down the Power and Volume down keys at the same time. The screen will flash to indicate that a screenshot has been taken.
By default, the recorded videos will be automatically saved in the Gallery.
After reading this post, you can record screen in Samsung Galaxy S10 in two simple ways. Choose your favorite to start recording. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment or contact us.
Screenshot Galaxy S20 using Smart Capture Toolbar / Screenshot
The next thing to know about taking screenshots on the Galaxy S20 (and older models) is what smart capture is. now called the Screenshot Toolbar. will do a lot more. It’s something pretty unique to Samsung and allows you to instantly do something with your screenshot instead of opening it in the gallery app.
- Make sure smart capture is enabled in Advanced Capture & Screen Recording settings (it will be enabled by default)
- When you take a screenshot (using buttons or swiping with your palm, below), you get additional options at the bottom of the page in the form of a banner (as shown above). You can draw, crop, or share, but the most useful is the scroll capture, marked with downward pointing arrows.
- Capture scrolling by touch to include parts of the display that you can see, for example, on a long web page. this is really useful.
Where screenshots are stored
The screenshots taken are stored in the Gallery in the “Screenshots” folder. You can also use a special program. a file manager (for example, TotalCommander), download it from Google Play, and find a picture in the Pictures. Screenshots or ScreenCapture folder.
The second option, which explains how to take a screenshot on a Samsung A7 or on another phone model with an Android operating system, also consists in holding down certain buttons. This method is suitable for all new devices that went on sale in the next 2 years, and where there is a mechanical “Home” key.
Hold down two buttons. call the menu and power.
Galaxy S20: How to take a screenshot
How to take screenshot on Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip?
On Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip have several ways to take screenshots. One of them. it is a palm movement. Activate it by going to Settings and enabling Palm Swipe to Grip in Advanced Features. Drag the edge of your hand horizontally from right to left or left to right and from edge to edge. Make sure your hand is in contact with the screen. Or take a screenshot in a more traditional way. simultaneously pressing two buttons, the power key and the volume down key.
After the screenshot is taken, you will get a preview and several options for additional actions at the bottom of the screen, such as drawing on an image, cropping an image, or submitting from a menu. Another option presented in the menu. it is a scroll capture, a feature that allows you to take scrolling screenshots of long articles or images. To use scroll capture, you first need to enable smart capture in advanced settings. Then you can simply click Capture Scroll from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen after capturing the screenshot. Continue clicking the Capture Scroll button to continue capturing long content. Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Note8 offer a different way to access scroll capture. Take out the S Pen to activate Air Command, select Screen Recording, then Scroll Capture. Capture long text or images by scrolling, then add annotations with the S Pen.
There is Smart select to select certain shapes. In Galaxy Note10, Note10. S10e, S10, S10. S9, S9. Note9, S8, and S8 enable this feature by going to Settings Display Edge Screen Edge Panels. You can now select a rectangle or oval for screenshots of these shapes. Animation lets you select a portion of a video to create an animated GIF. On the Galaxy Note8, take out the S Pen to activate Air Command and click Smart Select from the menu. Use the S Pen to select any shape you want or select a video section to get animated GIFs.
Frequently asked questions and errors
Sometimes, the described methods may not work. Why? Perhaps you held the buttons down too little, or you pressed them at more than one time. It is important to use two buttons at the same time. If the options presented did not bring the desired result, then:
The phone has a non-standard firmware that is not supported by the developer. Reinstall it to original.
The first method is standard and is used in almost all modern Android phones. To take a screenshot, just hold down two keys. Volume down and Power on, as shown below.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
(-lint). Samsung made a big change when it released the Galaxy S8 by removing the physical Home button. It’s the same with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
When it comes to taking a screenshot, you have several different options, with some Samsung additions that make it more useful than a regular Android device. While some improvements have been made to the S20, the principles are basically the same as the more. old devices.
Here’s how to take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20.
It is possible to make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; This option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To set up making screenshots by moving your palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the “Additional functions” or “Additional features” section and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
Important: in this case, the screenshot is saved in another system directory: in the Screenshots subfolder of the Pictures folder.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. below we will talk about the three best programs.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the appropriate name.
Important: although phones running Android do not have a separate Printscreen key, you can take a picture of your device’s screen with one action, without holding several buttons at the same time. Below we will talk about alternative ways of taking screenshots.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Plus): How to take a screenshot/capture?
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. quickly and easily.
Important: the pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing a button in the notification bar (default), on a widget, or shaking the device (doesn’t work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: to close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- And to turn it on again. by a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to the “Settings” again and finding the “Exit” item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier for himself by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
The most popular and probably the most natural way to take a screenshot on a smartphone is to use a specific key combination. There is nothing new here, since most Android devices have the same button combination for a screenshot.
Press and hold the power button and volume down button for 2 seconds until the screen momentarily turns white. A panel appeared at the bottom of the screen with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
- To view a screenshot, click on its round thumbnail on the left side of the control panel.
- To continue creating a screenshot, so that it turns out to be long and scrollable, like a website page, click on the second icon with arrows.
- In order to crop a screenshot, click on the icon in the center.
- To leave a note on the screenshot or draw something, click on the pencil icon.
- To share a screenshot, click on the icon on the far right and select the method you would like to share.
This control panel disappears from the screen after a few seconds, but you can still access all its functions by opening the screenshot in the “Gallery” or by tapping on the notification that appears every time after a successfully created screenshot.
Screenshot with a slight movement of the hand
You can also take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 using the swipe gesture over the smartphone screen, but first you need to activate this feature in the settings.
- Open the “Settings” application.
- Go to the section with “Advanced features”.
- Click on the item “Managing gestures” (Motions and gestures).
Now that this feature is activated, let’s try to take a screenshot in this way. As stated in the warning, the keyboard should not be launched while taking a screenshot in this way.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Place your palm over the right side of the screen.
- Swipe left above your smartphone screen to take a screenshot.
At the bottom of the screen, as in the first case, a panel appeared with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
Taking a long screenshot
One of the options available in the Screenshot Control Panel allows you to create a long screenshot. Such a screenshot is convenient when you need to screen a page in a browser, for example, and in order not to create several ordinary screenshots, gradually scrolling down the page, you can simply create one long screenshot. Taking this screenshot only works when scrolling down the page, so keep that in mind when you create it.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or hand gesture to take a screenshot.
- Click the long screenshot icon (second from the left).
- Keep clicking on this icon until the screenshot is of the required length.
As soon as you scan the area that you need in the screenshot or just scroll to the very bottom, just tap anywhere on the screen, except the control panel, and the screenshot will be saved.
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10
The process of taking screenshots is pretty simple, and the reasons for taking them can vary. So, for example, to save any post from Instagram or to post it later to. you need to take a screenshot. This can also be useful when you need to keep to prove the promise of technical support or someone’s threats, which will then be removed. In general, without a doubt, this function is very useful, and how the process of taking screenshots on the Galaxy S10 is carried out, we will tell you in this material.
On most smartphones, there is only one combination of physical buttons to take a screenshot, but Samsung would not be itself if it did not come up with several ways to implement the same action. Below we describe all the methods available on the Galaxy S10 to take a screenshot.
Bixby will do everything for you
Like many other things, you can ask the voice assistant to take a screenshot. This can be useful when you do not have the opportunity to pick up your smartphone.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Press and hold the button to call the voice assistant or just call him by name, Bixby.
- Say “Take a screenshot”
Was our material useful to you? You’ve already got your Galaxy S10?
Share your opinion in the comments under this material and in our Telegram chat.
Screenshot with Bixby Voice Assistant
Bixby voice will be useful if you cannot pick up your smartphone and take a screenshot with a keyboard shortcut or palm.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the Bixby button, or if you’ve set this up, say “Hey Bixby.” [Hey Bixby]
- After activating the Bixby interface, say “take a screenshot.” [take a screenshot]
- The screenshot will be automatically saved in the Gallery, where you can view, edit and share it.
Note that by using Bixby, you are missing out on instant editing. You can, however, combine commands. For example, “take a screenshot and share it to”
Screenshot on Samsung S9 using keyboard shortcut
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot, which most users are already familiar with.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume down key and the lock key for about 2 seconds.
- You will see a slight “compression” of the image, and options for editing will appear at the bottom.
- If you want to edit the screenshot right away, select the options below to draw, crop or send.
- If you missed these buttons, the screenshot is also saved in the notification bar, where you can expand it and also select the options to send, change or delete.
- If you clear notifications, the screenshot is saved in the Gallery or any other image access application like Google Photos.
Screenshot of display on Galaxy S9 using Smart select
The third option is not a full screenshot, but can still be useful for capturing information on the display using a feature called Smart Select. If you’ve used Note smartphones before, a lot will sound familiar to you.
Smart Select is a side menu that can be accessed from the side display.
- Open Settings Display Edge Screen Edge Panels. Through this menu, you can first activate the Edge screen and then the Smart select panel.
- Open the page you want to take a photo.
- Open the Edge panel and slide it out until the Smart Select menu appears.
- Choose the type and shape of the selection you want to make. a rectangle, a circle, or even make a gif.
- You will be returned to the capture page with a selection frame. Resize or position the frame and click save. When creating a GIF, start recording and stop when needed.
Then the result and the available functions will be displayed: draw, send, save and, if you have text, you can select it, and then paste it somewhere.
Taking a screenshot with palm gesture on Samsung S9
Samsung also provides a second way to take the same screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen.
- Open Settings, Advanced Features and make sure Palm Screenshot is enabled.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Place the edge of your palm on the edge of the screen and swipe across the face of the phone in one motion.
- The screenshot will be taken in exactly the same way, with the same options for editing below.
Combining two or more screenshots on Samsung (Scroll Capture)
Whether you’re taking a screenshot on a Samsung S9 with a keyboard shortcut or with your palm, you’ve sometimes noticed an additional option in the bottom bar: “capture scrolling.” This option allows you to automatically scroll (in vertical scrolling applications) and stitch multiple screenshots into one very long screenshot.
- Display the material you need on the screen.
- Whichever application you open, it should scroll. do not forget to start the process from the top, as scrolling is carried out only downward.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or swipe to take a screenshot.
- Click the scroll capture in the edit menu at the bottom.
- Keep pressing the scroll grabber until you have covered whatever you want to grab in the app.
- Such a very long screenshot will be saved just like any other. you can change it, crop it or send it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: complete guide
One of the simplest functions of a smartphone is a screenshot. This basic feature is present on any phone, but each company implements it somewhat differently and adds additional features to make screenshots more useful and effective.
Samsung went the farthest on the Galaxy S9 and S9, providing many ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung S9, as well as a couple of additional features like capturing the scrolling page and editing right after capturing.
Below are all the ways to take a screenshot, edit it and share it on the Galaxy S9.
Screenshot on Galaxy S9 using Smart capture
And the last thing to know about screenshot on Samsung S9 and S8 is that Smart capture will give you even more options. This feature, unique to Samsung, allows you to instantly change a screenshot without having to open it in the gallery.
- Make sure Smart capture is enabled: Settings Advanced Smart capture features.
- When you take a screenshot (with keys or with your palm), you will have additional functions on the panel below. You can draw, crop, or send a screenshot, but the most useful is to capture hidden areas.
- Click Capture Scroll to include previewable portions of the page in the screenshot. For example, on a long web page.
Now that you know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S9, remember that they are all stored in the Screenshots folder in the Albums pane in the gallery. If you are looking at the Pictures panel, they will be displayed along with your photos. You can also access them through the file explorer by opening the internal storage, then the DCIM folder, where the Screenshots folder is located.
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung Galaxy”?
Newer versions of Android have a slightly different system for producing screenshots. For example, to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy, you must simultaneously hold down the Home and Back keys. The snapshot should appear in your “Gallery”.
By the way, on HTC smartphones the production of pictures from the mobile screen is arranged in a similar way. Which is very convenient for those who have recently changed their phone.
What is a screenshot?
This word has few meanings. A screenshot is an exact screenshot that displays exactly the image that the user saw when they took it using hotkeys. Let’s see why you might need it.
Screenshot is a very handy feature. It exists on most operating systems, on virtually all modern devices. If a screenshot is taken on a computer using the Prt Scr / Sys Rq button, then on smartphones it is done differently. The answer to the question of how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone, we discussed in this article above. But why might you need a screenshot of a mobile device?
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung”: all the ways
One day it becomes necessary to take a picture from the screen of your smartphone in order to send it to a friend. For example, you won beautifully in a game, or you want to show your interlocutor the number of messages that a girl sent you while you are distracted. In general, there can be a variety of reasons why you need to take a screenshot, but it is done differently on different phones. Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung using only the volume and off keys. The methods are pretty simple.
How to take a screenshot on an older version of Android?
If you tried all of the above methods and the picture could not be saved, then most likely you have an old version of the operating system on your phone. So, on phones with Android 1.2 there is no such function. And to take a screenshot on the old “Android”, you have to download a special program No Root Screenshot. This, of course, is not very convenient. By the way, this program works on new versions of the OS, which means that you can use it even on the latest “Android” for screen capture.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
The smartphones of this company usually have the built-in Android operating system, on which it is very easy to take a picture of the screen. At the same time, it will be saved in the “Gallery” and you will not have to search for the screenshot you have taken. First you need to find out your Android version.
The first way to take a screenshot is to hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time. By holding them for a few seconds, you will take a screenshot, which can then be used as a JPG image. But if you didn’t succeed, then you will have to use the second method. Before taking a screenshot on Samsung, open the window you want to remove and hold down the Power and Volume Down keys. The picture will appear in your gallery.
On older versions of Android, things are just as simple. Press the “Home” button and the “Back” button at the same time, and a screenshot from the screen of your smartphone will appear in your “Gallery”. As you can see, everything is quite simple, and if you need to take a screenshot, you shouldn’t have any problems with this. Remember the Power button and the On / Off key. This is the same. But what if none of the above methods helped?
Why is it needed?
The screenshot can come in handy in various situations. For example, you have some kind of error and you need to explain the essence of the problem to technical support, but you don’t understand how to do it without a snapshot. In this case, the screenshot will certainly help. A snapshot can also come in handy during active games on a smartphone, for example, to save game moments or your statistics in the phone’s memory. This may come in handy in the future.
It is also often necessary to photograph a correspondence with someone. But many do not understand how to take a screenshot on Samsung in order to save a chat from or WhatsApp. Therefore, you should know the hotkeys and use them when necessary. The advantage of this function is the fact that the pictures are saved in the “Gallery” in JPG format, which opens on all known devices, including various types of players, game consoles, personal computers, players and, most importantly, on all mobile phones with color screen, not to mention smartphones.
If you went to the “Gallery” of your phone and did not find a picture there, then look in the “My files” folder. Also folders with screenshots can have the following names: Pictures, Screenshots, ScreenCapture. If you cannot find the screenshot you took, you may have chosen the wrong method for capturing the screen and the screenshot was not saved. Try using other hotkeys. All methods, like on “Samsung” to take a screenshot of the screen, are indicated in this article above.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung: Different Ways
Samsung smartphones are one of the most popular touch devices in the world, and even their owners often do not know how to take a screenshot of the screen on their smartphone or, as it is also called, a print screen. In fact, the process of creating a screenshot is extremely simple. However, it may differ depending on the device model.
Using the keys
To take a screenshot on all modern Samsung models, including S8, S9, S10, S20, A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A21, A31, A41, A51, A71, etc. you need to press the keys to decrease the sound and turn on and hold them until the screen is created. BUT! If you fail, then you should not hold these two keys, you just need to press them at the same time and immediately release them. it’s checked, it works.
How do you know that the snapshot has been taken? It’s simple. First, you will hear a corresponding beep. If the sound is turned off, the corresponding icon in the status bar will tell you about the creation of a screenshot.
If this is not enough, call the shutter and you will see a system message about the created print screen.
You can view screenshots in the section of the same name in the “Gallery”.
Ok, we figured out with Samsung smartphones without a mechanical Home key, but what about those devices that have this key? Yes, exactly the same! Models such as A3, A5, A7, J2, J3, J5, J7, S6, etc. support the same aLGorithm. press the sound decrease and power-on buttons, wait for the screen to be created.
In this case, the user has a choice. he can press other keys. So, in the case of the mechanical Home key, you can also press the power and Home buttons at the same time.
Which of these methods is more convenient? But this is up to you to decide. In our opinion, both options are convenient in their own way.
A proprietary feature of Samsung smartphones, with which you can take a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen.
Open the section “Additional functions”.
Take a screenshot by swiping your palm from left to right or from right to left.
Quite an interesting way, isn’t it? It is a pity, not present on all Samsung smartphones.
For example, we brought a button to the display to create screenshots and use it.
The application is shown as an example, you can use another one according to your taste.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you do not have to photograph the screen with another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.
The way to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of the situation when the smartphone buttons for some reason do not work and the screen is not created. Alternatively, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about the creation of a screenshot will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting screen can be opened or taken another frame from this or another menu.
When to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10
The phone manufacturer does not limit the owner with the options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshot, just open the Gallery application and go to the Screenshots or Screenshots album.
Another way to quickly find a screen is as follows:
- Launch “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that have been taken over the entire time of using the smartphone.
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S10 using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen capture is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing these actions, a graphical notification about the successful creation of the screen will appear at the bottom of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you cannot take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S10, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
Delete or share a screenshot
At the moment when the user opens a frame through the “Gallery” or “File manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the screen is located.
- Keep your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the image itself through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone’s memory.
In the case when you need to transfer a screen through a messenger or in another way, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you need to click on “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is no different from sending any other image from a phone.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20. step by step instructions
Samsung released the Galaxy S8 by redesigning the physical Home button. The same goes for the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10 and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
You have several options for choosing a screenshot, with some Samsung additions to make it more useful than a regular Android device. Although there have been some improvements in the S20, the principles are basically the same as on older devices.
This guide will show you how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
SETUP REPAIR AND USE Samsung TECHNOLOGY
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices in Russia. Over the past year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users in choosing, using and setting up Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 using button combo
If you are an experienced Android user, you are probably already familiar with this method as it works universally on most Android smartphones. In this method, you can quickly take a screenshot using a combination of buttons. This method is preferred by many users for various reasons. One of them is that it is very easy to take a screenshot using this method. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to capture on the screen.
- Then press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- The system will take a screenshot and then you can edit it.
- After you take a screenshot, an action bar will appear on the screen, which you can use to edit the screenshot, add tags, or post to social networks or other applications. ,
- If you want to take a scrolling screenshot, you’ll also find this option in the action bar. After you click this scroll screenshot or advanced screenshot button, the system will start to take a scroll screenshot until you touch the screen.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 via Bixby
It’s 2020 and our virtual digital assistants are smart enough to take screenshots for us. Bixby is one of the best digital assistants and you will find it in Samsung smartphones. You would like to ask Bixby to take a screenshot in a state when you are too lazy to use the above method or if you are not in the mood to press buttons. In that case, just ask Bixby and Bixby will take a screenshot for you. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to take a screenshot on the screen
- Now hold the side key until the Bixby star listens
- Ask Bixby to take a screenshot and that’s it.
- After the screenshot is taken you will get an action bar and you can do different things using the action bar.
It’s all. Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is pretty easy, which should be the case with all other smartphones in 2020.