How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A50
Alternative connection methods
If you can’t connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 to your computer via USB, you can try alternative methods of transferring information from one device to another:
- Using a microSD card;
- Via wifi.
The first option does not need a detailed description, since in this case you just need to insert the memory card into the adapter and connect it to the PC through the appropriate connector. But this kind of pairing will only allow you to transfer files to or from a USB flash drive.
To access your smartphone’s memory, you need to use a Wi-Fi connection. This requires an additional program. For example, MyPhoneExplorer. It should be downloaded both on a PC (from the official website) and on a phone (via Google Play).
Further connection is performed as follows:
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open MyPhoneExplorer app on your phone.
- Come up with a password to connect.
- Open the program on the PC.
- Press the “File” button and select “Connect”.
- Confirm pairing by entering previously generated code.
This will allow the smartphone to connect to a PC without using a USB cable. Myphoneexplorer on your computer displays a list of all available files. You can transfer information both from the phone and to it.
How to solve a problem
First you need to make sure that you are using a working cable for the connection. The easiest way is to charge your phone with the same cord. If the device is charging, then the problem is definitely not in the cable.
The second point that users often overlook is the wrong connection type. When a person connects a smartphone to a PC, a notification appears on the screen of the mobile device offering to choose one of several pairing types:
- Charging only;
- Media device and so on.
The default is “Charge Only”. With this connection, the Android smartphone simply receives energy from the computer. Check your pairing settings and select “Connect as media” or “USB storage.” Only in this case, the PC will see the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone as a full-fledged storage medium.
If, when you connect a mobile device to a PC, nothing happens at all (the gadget does not even charge), you need to check the functionality of the USB interface on the computer. For example, you can insert a USB flash drive or connect a mouse.
Physical problems (cable or connector breakage) can only be solved by replacing components. And in a situation where you choose the correct type of connection (media device) and use serviceable accessories, faulty drivers become the cause of the error.
As a rule, they are installed automatically the first time you pair your smartphone and PC. The software is loaded only if there is an Internet connection. If you do not connect to the network, the drivers will not be loaded. Therefore, it is recommended to check Internet access.
You can check the performance of the drivers as follows:
- Open Device Manager (WinR and then enter devmgmt.Msc).
- Find MTP device or phone name in the list.
- Left click twice.
- Click “Update Driver“.
- Select “USB MTP Device”.
- Click “Next”.
- Wait until the drivers are reinstalled.
If the smartphone is not displayed in the device manager, it makes sense to enable developer mode on the Android gadget:
- Open phone settings.
- Go to the section “For Developers”.
- Activate function.
- Click “Default USB Configuration”.
- Select the “File Transfer” value.
When none of the suggested tips helps, the only way out is to reset your smartphone. This operation is performed if the owner of the device suspects that the pairing is missing due to viruses.
To reset the settings you need:
- Open settings.
- Go to the “Recovery and reset” section.
- Click “Reset settings”.
After the operation is completed, all files will be deleted from the mobile device. In order not to lose important information, it is recommended to create a backup beforehand.
Samsung Galaxy A50 can’t see computer via USB
Smartphone owners regularly connect their mobile device to their PC. This is done in order to transfer files from one medium to another for further use. But sometimes, users face the problem when the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone does not see the computer. Why is this happening, and what needs to be done in such a situation?
Why Samsung Galaxy A50 can’t see computer
If a person connects a smartphone to a PC via a USB cable, but the computer does not respond in any way, then the user is faced with one of the following problems:
- Cable malfunction;
- Breakage of the USB socket on one of the devices;
- Incorrect drivers for the smartphone are installed on the computer, or they are not at all;
- When connecting, the “Charge only” option is selected;
- Failure of the operating system of one of the devices.
Thus, all the identified problems can be divided into physical and software. To determine the exact reason why the Samsung Galaxy A50 does not see the PC, you need to perform a hardware and settings check on both devices.
How not to face a problem in the future
To prevent the situation from repeating itself, and the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone always sees the computer, follow a few simple tips:
- Use only complete accessories for connection. Don’t buy cheap cables.
- On the phone, set the parameter “Media device” or “USB storage”.
- When pairing for the first time, do not forget to install the drivers and update them if necessary.
Compliance with only three rules will once and for all save you from problems when connecting your phone to a computer.
When to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50
The phone manufacturer does not limit the owner with the options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
How to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of the situation when the smartphone buttons for some reason do not work and the screen is not created. As an alternative, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about creating a screen will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting screen can be opened or taken another frame from this or another menu.
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A50 using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen capture is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing these actions, a graphical notification about the successful creation of the screen will appear at the bottom of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you cannot take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50 phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you do not have to photograph the screen with another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshot, just open the Gallery application and go to the Screenshots or Screenshots album.
Another way to quickly find a screen is as follows:
- Launch “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that have been made during the entire time of using the smartphone.
Delete or share a screenshot
The moment the user opens a frame through the “Gallery” or “File manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the screen is located.
- Keep your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the image itself through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone memory.
In the case when you need to transfer a screen through a messenger or in another way, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you need to click on “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is no different from sending any other image from a phone.
How to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. 4 different ways
- All Ways to Take Screenshot on Galaxy A50s.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s. Step by step instructions
- Using the button combination method
- Finger gesture method
- Assistant Menu Method
- Bixby Method
- How to access captured screenshot in Galaxy A50s?
There are several ways to capture what’s on the Galaxy A50s screen. All methods give similar results. The methods are different. Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A50s.
All Ways to Take Screenshot on Galaxy A50s.
- Using a combination of buttons.
- Finger gesture method.
- Helper menu method.
- Bixby Method
Finger gesture method
- First, make sure finger gesture is enabled. To do this, go to Settings. Advanced features. Motions and gestures. Check if Palm Swipe is enabled for capture. If you don’t turn it on by clicking on it.
- Now on the screen where you want to take a screenshot, swipe the edge of your palm across the screen.
- This will save a screenshot.
This method provides the ability to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A50s using voice.
- Go to the Galaxy A50 page where you want to take a screenshot.
- Launch Bixby by pressing and holding the power button, or simply say “Hey Bixby”.
- Now say “Take a screenshot”.
The screen will flash and the screenshot will be saved.
SETUP REPAIR AND USE SAMSUNG EQUIPMENT
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices. In the last year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users to select, use and configure Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. Support from site experts
Home »How to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. 4 different ways
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s. Step by step instructions
Let’s start with the most common method.