How to split screen on Samsung
How to Delete Internet History on Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you are looking for the best way to erase browser history on Samsung Galaxy A10, then check out the guide below to learn how to smoothly open browser settings and do internet history in a few steps. We present the only way to clear browsing data on Samsung Galaxy A10. Follow the instructions and keep your browser data private and use automatic rules to delete all visited web pages and downloaded files. As a result of the whole process, your browser memory will be cleared.
How to Enable Split Screen on All Android phones
- In the first step, unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10 and click on the Browser icon.
- In the second step, click on Keys in the upper right corner.
- After that, find and select History to erase browser data.
- At this point click on Clear browsing data.
- Now click on Clear Data to delete all visited webpages and downloaded files.
- Success! Internet history has been successfully deleted.
How to lock SIM card on Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to activate SIM Lock Protection in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to set up PIN in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to use PIN protection in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to change SIM PIN in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to disable PIN protection in Samsung Galaxy A10? Do you know how useful PIN protection is in Samsung Galaxy A10? In the instructions below, we are going to show you how to easily set up SIM Lock in Samsung Galaxy A10. If you would like to use PIN in your Samsung Galaxy A10, stay tuned and learn how to use the settings to activate SIM Lock Protection in Samsung Galaxy A10. Follow our guide and block your SIM card with ease.
- At the very beginning, unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10 and go to Settings.
- In the second step, select Security & Privacy.
- After that, go to settings to go to additional options.
- Now select Encryption and Credentials.
- It’s time to click on Set SIM card lock 1.
- After that, turn on the Lock SIM card with the switch.
- Finally, enter your SIM PIN.
- Great job! SIM card PIN has been activated.
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to activate split screen mode in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable split screen in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable split screen in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to use two apps at the same time in Samsung Galaxy A10?
Split Screen Mode allows you to use two apps side by side on your Samsung screen, so you can do two things at the same time. For example, after watching our video tutorial, you can follow the instructions at the same time! As soon as you need to do two things on your phone, activate this tool at the same time. Find out how to activate. use and also disable this super feature!
- First of all, open the Recent Apps tab.
- Then select the app icon you want it to be on top and hold it for 3 seconds.
- From the list that appears, select Open in Split Screen View.
- Select the second app from the compatibility list.
- To resize one of the windows, move the Blue line accordingly.
- To turn off split screen, turn off one of the apps, return to the home screen and click the cross icon.
How to enable auto-rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to enable auto rotate on Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Disable Auto Rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable auto rotate on Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Disable Auto Rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Enable Auto Rotate on Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you’ve ever had problems with Auto-Rotate Screen on your Phone, or if you don’t know how to Turn it on so you can watch movies more comfortably, it’s great that you are here because I’ll just show you how to Turn it on correctly.
- First of all, you must swipe up the Notification panel from the top of the screen.
- Now click on the Auto Rotate Icon to Enable or Disable this option.
- You see? it’s very simple, I think I helped you.
How to check background apps in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to check background apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Remove Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Remove Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Clean Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you want to check which Apps are in the Background and you can return to them at any time, or if you think there are too many of them and your Phone has slowed down, follow our guide. Let’s get.
- First of all click on this button.
- As you can see, here are Applications working in the Background, you can move left or right to see more of them, or just close all using the Close All button.
- You see. it’s very simple, I hope I helped you.
Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus: How to Use Split Screen View (Multi Window)
How to split screen on Samsung?
The first step is to open those applications for which you want to split the screen. In our example, there are more than two open.
Click on the “Menu” button. It can be both on-screen and located on the body.
A list of running applications appears. Tap on the icon of the first application (highlighted in red).
A menu appeared. Click Launch Split Screen.
The first application is selected, now select the second. just tap on it.
Done, the screen is divided into two parts, the applications can be used.
Samsung Galaxy A20 How to enable Split Screen Multitasking
To exit this mode, press the “Home” button, and then. on the cross on the screen.
How to Double Screen on Samsung Phone?
Probably most of the latest Android based firmware has received a split screen function. Samsung’s proprietary One UI firmware is no exception. this functionality is also available here and even more (more on that below). And how to use it, you will learn from this article.
Do the same: press the “Menu” button, select the application and click on its icon. A menu will appear, in it you must select the item “Open in pop-up window mode”.
In the settings, you can even adjust its transparency! Closed by clicking on the cross in the corner of the window.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
With the help of taps
The simplest method to split the screen into two involves the following steps:
- Launching multiple applications.
- Click on the multitasking button (the standard square at the bottom of the Android screen) and among the running applications, select one of the tabs that we will use in split screen mode, pull it up or down (left or right if the device is in a horizontal position), which will immediately launch the mode split screen.
For some devices, you must additionally select the option “In window” or “Split screen”. the name of the button differs depending on the shell.
- The screen will be divided into two parts, in one of which there will be the selected application, in the other a list of programs will appear, here you need to select an option to be placed on the second half of the screen.
- The split line between the windows can be shifted by adjusting the size of the applications.
How to split the screen of an Android smartphone into 2 parts
Now let’s move on directly to the methods of dividing the display into parts.
How to split the tablet screen into 2 parts
Here, the actions are similar to those performed on a smartphone. You can use the split screen function on any Android device, if the version supports this feature, and the settings may differ depending on the shell.
Using any of the above methods, you can get a fully functioning multi-window mode, and in the case of a tablet, the convenience of using the option due to a larger screen than a smartphone is obvious.
What is multi-screen mode and why is it needed
Split Screen is a multi-window Android device that allows you to work with different applications at the same time. The ability to split the display into parts eliminates the need to switch between windows and involves performing both related tasks and those that have nothing to do with each other.
You will no longer have to prioritize goals and abandon one or another application in favor of another, since you can, for example, watch a movie and chat in a messenger at the same time on the same screen. Supports multitasking and some games, so you can get things done without interrupting your activity.
The display of an Android device is literally divided into two parts, and the windows of running programs are equally active and do not overlap, so that you can interact with them at the same time. The split-screen function mainly provides multitasking capabilities and can be used by users for a wide variety of purposes, including transferring data from one application to another.
Unfortunately, not every software supports the mode yet. For example, you won’t be able to turn such a Focus with a standard camera or phone book. If multi-window operation is impossible, the application will notify the user about it.
Alternatively, you can use specialized software to split the screen, which is a lot in this category on Google Play. An excellent solution for implementing multitasking in Android is the Floating Apps Free tool (multitasking).
The utility contains an impressive list of floating gadgets and allows you to create an impressive multi-window, with its help you can not only split the screen into two parts, but make three, four or more separate windows, which, of course, is more convenient to implement on a display with a large diagonal. Let’s take a look at how to achieve multi-window mode using the Floating Apps Free app:
- Download and install the application in the standard way, like any other software from Google Play, run.
- Grant the required permissions when prompted for the utility on first launch.
- Click on the “Applications” item and select from the list the software that you want to run in multi-window mode. Click on the applications one by one, after which windows will appear on the screen. Tabs are superimposed on one another and activated when pressed, they can be moved, resized, closed.
You can also enter the corresponding query in the Play Market search bar, for example, “screen multitasking” or “split screen”, to find other tools and select the application you like.
How to split a smartphone screen into two parts
Let’s consider how to activate the option on the device if it is supported by the Android version and use it. There are several ways to get into multitasking mode. over, in the latest versions of Android, preliminary unlocking of the function is not required.
Which phones have a split screen option
The convenience of multitasking can be appreciated by users starting from the 7th version of Android. The availability of the function depends on the firmware, and not on the specific model of the device, so when purchasing a device, you should make sure that the installed version of Android is up to date. Split screen is available on all older Android versions. over, the option is improving, and owners of smartphones with a large screen diagonal can try multi-window mode with up to five application windows on the screen simultaneously.
Initially, the Split Screen function of splitting the screen became available not on every device running Android Nougat, but only on certain models, later the technology was implemented in most smartphones.
To check the Android version, you need to go to the device settings in the “About phone” section, which contains detailed information about the software.
Splitting the screen on a Samsung smartphone
The activation process is slightly different on different devices. Let’s take a look at how to split the screen into two in the case of Samsung on Android 9:
- We launch the applications with which we want to work in multitasking mode.
- Press the button to display all running programs (on-screen button in the form of stripes at the bottom left).
- We select the application that needs to be placed in the upper part of the display and hold until an additional one appears, where we select “Start in split screen mode” (if the option is not displayed, this means that the software does not support the ability to work in this mode).
- When a program is placed in the upper half of the display, you can select the second one to be placed in the lower half of the display.
- The display is divided, you can change the size of the windows by moving the separator. To exit the mode, press the application list button and the cross at the top of the screen, or simply close open programs.