How To Set Up Nfs On Huawei
How to upload photos to a computer from Honor and Huawei quickly? Such search queries often arise for not very advanced users of digital devices who have just purchased digital gadgets. If the mobile device does not have enough memory, a reliable option is to copy all the contents to a computer or laptop. Moving files is possible in several ways. wireless and wired. We will tell you more about each of them in the step-by-step instructions below.
How to download photos from a Honor and Huawei phone to a computer via a cord
If you are looking for ways to transfer photos from Huawei to a computer, there are two such options:
- via USB cable;
- through the HiSuite exchanger;
- by wi-fi.
The easiest way is to use a USB cable. Step-by-step instruction:
- connect the phone to a laptop or computer;
- open the section “My computer” on the PC;
- we find our phone there, most often its name is the model of the device;
- go to the store;
- we choose the place where the pack with the photo is located. internal or external space;
- copy the necessary files from there;
- go to the section on the PC;
- create a folder;
- give her a name;
- go to this folder;
- click “Paste”;
- wait until all data is copied;
- we complete the contact between the smartphone and the PC.
This technology is suitable for any phone model, since the functions of the operating system are not much different.
How to take photos from a Honor phone to a computer via HiSuite
Transferring photos from Honor to a computer using HiSuite software is another convenient and quick option.
- Download HiSuite software.
- Sign in.
- Next, go to the same program from the PC, find the files of interest.
- Carry them to yourself.
This option works on the principle of remote use. Convenient in that it is free and there is almost no advertising. Only official sources should be trusted in order not to install malicious software on the tablet or phone.
Transfer photos via Huawei Share via Wi-FI
If the previous two options did not fit, there is another one. through Wifi.
Before transporting multimedia components, be sure to copy them to a memory card. Next, we perform the steps step by step:
- turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices in the background;
- activate the NSF module;
- position the NFS modules and the Huawei Share icon as close to each other as possible;
- when the system asks for the owner’s consent to connect, confirm;
- give confirmation on a computer or laptop.
After the Wi-Fi contact is established, it is possible to start the transfer. The Huawei Cheru transfer interface is simple and accessible even for inexperienced users of the digital world. If you are not a supporter of the use of downloaded utilities, the most convenient option is to transfer it via an ordinary cord. For the operation to be successful, make sure that the cord and jacks are physically intact and that there will be no disconnection during the connection.
If you have any questions or have complaints. let us know