How to set up IPTV on sony bravia TV
Some information about IPTV
IPTV technology, or Internet Protocol Television, is the transmission of a television signal using an Internet connection. It’s important to note that IPTV is not a streaming service like Netflix, for example. This means that to receive this type of transmission, you need a special set-top box or a Wi-Fi connection.
The biggest plus of this connection is interactivity. Due to the fact that playback is recorded, almost all broadcasts can be paused, rewound and re-started. By connecting IPTV, you no longer need to adjust to the channel’s schedule, you yourself control what you want to watch.
Depending on the service provider, the service part makes it possible to group channels by playlists to make navigation more convenient and take less time. You can also connect additional packages of TV channels, usually they are sorted by subject.
How to set up IPTV on a Sony Bravia TV
Before you start setting up your IPTV, you need to turn on the Wi-Fi connection. Without an Internet connection, digital TV from the network will not work.
How to connect Sony Bravia TV to IPTV, setup and problem solving
Classic television, as a rule, is accident-free, and this is its disadvantage. To access a large number of channels, you need to be connected to cable or satellite TV. For some reason, not everyone has the ability or desire to install a satellite dish or run a cable into the house. Service providers know this and have come up with the perfect solution. IPTV. Next, let’s talk about installing IPTV for Sony Bravia TVs.
How to install Vintera TV
If for any reason the previous option does not suit you, then you should install Vintera TV. The functionality is almost identical, so you can consider this option.
- Either in PlayMarket or Opera TV, in the search engine write “Vintera TV”.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Once the application is installed, go to it and apply the necessary parameters.
How to connect to WI-FI
With SMART technology, your Sony BRAVIA TV can be connected to a wireless network. This is done as follows:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control.
- In the menu that appears, select the “Settings” item. “System settings”.
- Use the down arrow button on the remote control to scroll to Network. Then press the “OK” button.
- Next, select the “Network Settings” option and press the “OK” key again.
- Select the “Configure network connection” settings item.
- When prompted how you would like to set up your network, select “Specialist”.
- After that, click on “Wireless Setup”, then select “Wi-Fi Network” to check for available wireless networks.
- After a short pause, all available wireless networks (SSIDs) will be displayed. Select yours from the list and click “OK”.
- Enter your password in the access field.
- When the TV is successfully connected to the Internet, select “Exit network settings”.
Your Sony Bravia TV should now be connected to the internet wirelessly. Select Applications to test your connection. “Internet browser” and find something in the search engine.
Installing SS IPTV
So, after turning on the Internet connection, you can start setting up your IPTV. To do this, you need:
- In the settings menu, go to the “All applications” section.
- Launch the “Opera TV” application.
- In the program settings, enable the “Developer section”.
- Find and select the “Generate ID” option. Once the key is generated, write down or remember it.
- Next, you need to go and register on the website publish.cloud.vewd.com, specifying your email there.
- You will receive a letter with a link to this mail, you need to go to it.
- A window will open where you need to enter the TV model and ID-key.
- As soon as the data is entered, the TV will start syncing.
- After the end of pairing, go to the “Developer” section.
- There, select the item “URL Loader”, then enter app-ss.IPTV.com into the line.
- Finally, you need to agree to the user agreement, specify the country and provider.
The SS IPTV installation is completed, now the TV can be viewed through the program, you do not need to purchase a set-top box.
Possible problems and solutions
The most common problem that appears after setting up IPTV is “Error 2200”.
- Press “Home” on the remote and go to the “System settings”.
- Then go to “Settings”. “Network configuration”. “Refresh Internet Content”.
- If a window appears with the message “Please wait and try again later”, then return to the menu and repeat the sequence of actions.
How to install IPTV on Sony Bravia TV
How to watch IPTV on Sony Bravia TV?
Bezprovodoff site team
Our instructions will tell you how to set up IPTV on a Sony TV and will help you independently configure the IPTV function on a Sony Bravia TV using the “Vintera TV” and “SS IPTV” applications.
Setting up IPTV on a Sony Bravia TV
Today we’ll talk about how to install IPTV on a Sony Smart TV and how to watch IPTV on a TV.
Sony’s smart TVs run on Android TV, so all Google Play apps are available to owners. We will install them in order to activate the Internet TV service on Smart TVs of the “Sony” brand.
Before watching IPTV on a Sony Bravia TV via Wi-Fi, let’s set up an Internet connection.
- Go to the “Settings” section, select the “Network” item.
- Open “Network Settings”, click “Individual”.
- We go to the type of connection that is used. “Wired” or “Wireless”.
- Scroll down to the line “Primary DNS” and write down the address 220.127.116.11.
- Scroll to the “Save and Connect” column.
The IPTV option on the “Sony” Smart TV is activated through the “Vintera TV” and “SS IPTV” applications. Let’s consider each separately.
Setting up IPTV on “Sony” Smart TVs is done in the integrated “VEWD” browser (formerly known as Opera TV). Before that, it should be updated.
- Go to the “Network” section.
- Select the “Refresh Internet Content” option.
We will tell you how the installation of the “SS IPTV” application is performed.
- Open the All Applications folder.
- Enter “Opera TV”, scroll down the screen to the “Settings”.
- Scroll right to the Developer Settings page.
- Click “Generate ID”.
- Remember the four-digit code that appears on the screen. Then proceed quickly as the password is valid for 15 minutes.
- In the browser, enter the site address http://publish.cloud.vewd.com and register an existing Google account: write down mail, password.
- You will receive a link in the email. Go on it and enter the name of the TV model and in the adjacent field. generated code.
- Press the confirm button and return to the Smart TV menu.
- Here also click “Ok”.
- After these actions, a new option will appear in the TV menu. “To the developer”. Click here “URL Loader”.
- In the address bar write http://app-ss.IPTV.com.
- Click the “Go” button.
- After the “User Agreement” appears, click “Accept”.
- Select a country, city, provider and watch IPTV.
- follow the link, click the “Download” button on the right;
- find the downloaded file with the APK extension and reset it to a USB flash drive;
- connect the drive to TV, find, run the installation file;
- the application icon will appear on the screen. Click on it to open the program.
Channels will appear when you first launch the application, you do not need to search and install m3u playlists separately.
than 150 channels are declared in the application, which work stably with a WI-FI connection from 50 Mb / s.
This completes the IPTV setup on the Sony TV.
How to install and configure IPTV on a TV
IPTV is digital television, it can be connected to both a TV and a computer, smartphone, media player. There are several ways to connect IP TV to the LED panel, which makes it possible for any user to configure and watch digital channels based on their own capabilities, you just need to know how to do it correctly.
If the user does not want to lay extra wires, then you need to familiarize yourself with how to connect a digital TV via the Internet. Let’s consider the aLGorithm using the example of popular brands of TVs.
For owners of LG technology, wireless IPTV connection is available and digital channels broadcast on TV through a specially developed SS IPTV program. You will need an internet connection to access it. You can install the application from a USB drive or after downloading.
To download and run the program, you need to go to the Smart menu, open the Smart World tab. In the address bar, write the name of SS IPTV and set the search command. When the utility is displayed in the list, it must be installed and then opened. Connecting interactive television to TVs of other brands, such as Philips or Samsung, is carried out by a similar aLGorithm of actions.
Set-top box setup
After connecting the set-top box, it must be turned on. To watch IPTV, a menu appears on the TV. Setting up the software is generally quite simple. The remote control has a Setup button, after pressing it, you need to make the following settings.
- Set the clock and date in the Advanced Settings window. This is required to use various options such as timeshift and Video on Demand.
- For a wired connection, you need to set up a connection to the network: to do this, in the “Network configuration” menu, select the type (Ethernet connection).
- Next, in the next tab, click AUTO (DHCP) and activate it, confirm the command by clicking OK.
- In the “Network Status” tab, check the status of the Ethernet connection.
- Open the “Servers” menu, register pool.ntp.org. in the NTP servers field.
- After that, you can configure the video by opening the “Video Settings” tab, disable the “Force DVI” item and “automatic / auto frame rate switching”. Then it remains to set the screen resolution parameters, set the video output mode (here you need instructions, for example, in outdated models it is called PAL).
- Save settings and restart the STB.
In the event of technical breakdowns, defects or other difficulties, the set-top box may not work correctly. If, after all the manipulations, the device gives errors, you can repeat the setup, read the decoding of the problems in the instructions, or contact your provider or the manufacturer of the set-top box for technical support.
In Philips TV panels, you need to establish an Internet connection by connecting to an access point (router). Then press the Home button on the remote control to open the configuration menu. In the network settings, select the “Operation mode” item and register the DNS value. To connect to digital TV, just download any of the available widgets.
Features of connecting the attachment
Connecting a digital set-top box is not much different from installing various TV tuners. The connection to the router is carried out via a standard Ethernet connector; wireless configuration via Wi-Fi is also available. If you wish or some difficulties, you can use the wire and connect it to the LAN connector.
There are other outputs on any IPTV set-top box:
- AV for connecting to outdated TVs;
- HDMI for more modern panels;
- USB connector (usually located on the front).
To receive digital television, the TV has either an HDMI output or an AV. The connection to the set-top box is carried out by turning on the corresponding wire. this is the end of the physical connection of the set-top box.
General connection information
You can connect digital TV in any convenient way, each of which has its own nuances:
- through a connected IPTV set-top box;
- through a router via a wireless connection;
- using special applications;
- via internet browser.
In most cases, the connection to the TV is done in the first two ways. The latter are suitable for various gadgets or computers.
How to set up IPTV through a router
Important! Setting up IP television via a router is possible if it has support for this function.
To do this, you need to enter the router menu through a browser. Depending on the manufacturer and model, the procedure may differ, but in general, the sequence of actions is similar, therefore, based on the recommendations below, you can figure out how this is done on a specific router.
On D-Link, the setting is different for different connection options. If you plan to view it through a set-top box, then in the main menu, select the “IP TV” item (it can be called “multimedia device connection”) and reserve one of the ports through which the connection to the set-top box will be made. Further, all settings are carried out directly on it.
In the case of watching IPTV directly through the TV.
- In the router menu, you need to enter the advanced settings. We select the section “network”. “WAN”. “add”. Scrolling through the page below, in the “miscellaneous” section, mark the item “IGMP”. save the result.
- We return to the main menu, look for the “additional”. “routing” section, click add. A line appears in which you need to manually enter values. Destination network. “18.104.22.168”, network mask. “240.0.0.0”, gateway. IP address assigned by the provider, metric. “1”, through the interface. “automatically”. We save the result.
For D-link Dir-300 series routers, you need to enter the settings, find the Advanced Network tab, check “Enable Multicast Streams”. After rebooting, the IPTV device will start working.
At ASUS, you should enter its settings, open the “LAN” section and select the “route”. We activate the option “multicast routing” and save the result.
TP-Link routers have a “multicast” function, that is, support for IPTV. By default, it only works on fresh firmware. just update the router to make everything work.
For Netgear devices, you need to enter the “quick menu”, open the settings and “Internet port parameters”. Next, we indicate the required connector. it is reserved for IPTV.
In ZyXEL, in the device menu, click on the globe in the panel below.
- We are looking for the “connection” tab, select “broadband connection” and open it.
- We select the connector through which the set-top box or TV will be connected. A window will open for adjusting its parameters, mark “use to access the Internet”, “enable”, IP parameters. “automatically”, “use an IP connector” and save the result.
- Next, open the “Components” item. activate “IGMP / PPPoE Proxy”.
- In the menu “home network” Broadband Connection set the value “to the provider”, for Home Network you need to specify “to the home network”, activate “IGMP Proxy” and save the result.
Installing SS IPTV
To connect IPTV on a Sony Bravia Smart TV, you need to follow these instructions:
- Open the “All Applications” tab.
- Find the Opera TV program (aka VEWD), open it.
- Go to the “Settings”.
- Using the remote, go to the development section by pressing three times to the right.
- Press the “Generate ID” button, write down or remember the received code. Don’t turn off TV.
- Register on the website publish.cloud.vewd.com, remember your email and password.
- An email with a link will be sent to the specified email address, open it.
- Enter TV model and ID, press confirm button. The TV will start pairing.
- Press “Confirm” on the TV, then go to the “Developer” section.
- Open the program “URL Loader”, enter the site app-ss.IPTV.com into the line, select the first button “GO”.
- Agree to user agreement, select country and provider.
This completes the IPTV settings on Sony Smart TVs, TV broadcasting is available through the program, you do not need to install a set-top box.
Setting up IPTV on a Sony Bravia TV
Sony Bravia IPTV is a TV that allows you to watch TV channels of local providers without using.
Sony Bravia IPTV is a TV that allows you to watch TV channels of local providers without using additional equipment.
To connect to TV broadcasting, you need to set up TV by connecting it to the Internet and installing the necessary programs.
To understand how to install IPTV on a Sony Smart TV, you need to figure out if WI-FI is available.
If a built-in wireless network is provided, then additional equipment is not required.
- Press the “HOME” button on the remote.
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Open “Network Setting”.
- Select “Wireless Setup”.
- Search for available points.
- Open the point with the name of the installed router.
- Enter access password.
Setting ends after connecting to the access point.
Some Sony TVs do not have a built-in Wi-Fi connection. For this, a UWA-BR100 adapter is purchased. The instruction is similar to the previous one, you just need to connect the device to the TV.
Setting up IPTV on a Sony Smart TV begins with connecting to a Wi-Fi network or installing a UWA-BR100 wireless LAN adapter that connects to the device via USB.
Sony Bravia IPTV software, the configuration of which is necessary to connect to local TV broadcasting, is downloaded from the built-in application.
Install Smart IPTV on Sony without ES File Explorer
Installing Vintera TV
Vintera TV application for Sony IPTV is similar in functionality to the previous one. Therefore, it is worth considering it because of the easier installation method:
- Open the Opera TV application, in the search enter “Vintera TV”.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Open the program, apply the necessary settings.
This completes the installation of the IPTV program on the Sony TV.
Additionally, you can download Vintera TV for Android and download Vintera TV for iOS to watch TV channels from mobile devices or TVs with Android OS.
Sony TV brand has a wide range of applications that allow you to watch TV without a set-top box.
Connecting a set-top box for IPTV
First of all, connect the device to the router and the Network, connect the set-top box to the equipment using an SD or HDMI cable. What is the difference between them? When you connect a standard SD cable, you will get a regular digital image. To watch broadcasts in HD mode, which is especially important for models with a large screen, it is worth using the HDMI input, so check if it is provided on your device.
Turn on the set-top box and TV, select the image source (AV or HDMI), fill in the account parameters (the necessary data are specified in your agreement with the provider). After authorization, you can use all the advantages of the set-top box menu to customize the broadcast for yourself and watch your favorite TV channels with comfort.
IPTV service on LG TVs
To watch TV channels on interactive TV without a set-top box, a separate program was created for LG equipment. SS IPTV. But before installing it, you need to connect the TV to the Internet, and this is done as follows:
- Connect the LAN ports of the devices with a network cable.
- Go to Smart settings and in the Network section select the “Network Settings: Wired” tab.
- Here you will see the DNS and IP addresses, in most cases they are filled in automatically, but in some cases you need to enter them using the remote control.
- After checking the connection, you will see information about the current connection to the network.
If you have a built-in Wi-Fi module, you can establish a wireless connection. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Smart settings, select the “Network” section and the item about wireless network settings.
- Determine the connection method. the easiest way is to choose the “Easy installation” option, in this case the parameters will be set automatically.
- In some cases, you will need to select an access point and enter a password to access it.
- The LG TV will check the entered data and display the Internet connection mode.
Note. Another wireless connection can be made using a special adapter that connects to the USB input on the TV.
Now let’s move on to installing an application developed for LG technology, which is supplied free of charge to all users. You can download the installation package of the program through the device menu or using a USB drive.
To download it via TV, go to the Smart menu, open the Smart World window. Then enter the name. SS IPTV in the address bar and start the search. After installing the utility, do not forget to run it immediately.
If you want to open the application via a USB drive, download the archive www.ss-IPTV.com/files/LG_usbapp.zip, unpack it on an external drive. Connect the device to the TV, launch the Smart menu, item “My Apps”.
Here you will need to register, if you have not done this before, after which you will enter the applications menu. Select an external drive as source, run the utility and enjoy watching your favorite TV shows.
Methods and features of IPTV connection
IPTV, with a smart TV, has a number of important advantages. Many Smart TV owners sometimes do not even realize that they can watch TV programs completely free of charge from their TV.
This broadcasting has several objective advantages. Namely:
- There is no need to buy any additional equipment. Unlike conventional TVs, which lacks the Smart function. For the latter, a TV tuner will become a mandatory component.
- There is no need to spend money from the family budget to purchase the same satellite dish, or pay for watching TV channels by connecting cable television.
- IPTV technology allows you to stop broadcasting at any time, and then continue watching it from the same place.
- A rich selection of additional features and the TV channels themselves. You can watch not only what is broadcast on the territory of your country, but also include TV channels of other states.
There are several ways to implement a connection.
Several options are offered at once to choose from:
- If this is not a Smart TV, then you can use a special set-top box. It connects directly to the TV.
- Instead of a set-top box, you can use a player or player that has support for broadcasting IP TV channels.
- The wireless connection is becoming popular. To do this, it is enough to have a router at home, that is, a router. Plus the TV must be connected via Wi-Fi.
- Through special branded applications. Many brands of TVs have corresponding software.
- You can also start watching TV channels using a web browser.
Which of this variety to use, everyone will decide for himself.
The most relevant methods are considered to be connecting through a set-top box, as well as using proprietary software for smart TVs. But wireless connection is also in demand.
Setting up IPTV for Samsung models
To watch digital channels on Samsung brand equipment, you need to establish an Internet connection and the corresponding utility.
The installation of these components goes like this:
- Connect the cable between the TV and the router.
- On the remote, select the Smart Hub menu, press the red button A.
- Create your account. enter Develop in the login line, create a password and re-enter this login information.
- Enter the settings, stop at the Development section. After selecting it, enter the IP address. 22.214.171.124, if it does not fit, try the combination 126.96.36.199.
- Now go to the item “Synchronizing user applications”, when the process is over, press Enter.
- Now you have the nStreamPlayer utility, you can find it in the list among other applications.
- Run the program, in the Playlist URL1 field enter the address powernet.com.ru/stream.xml.
IPTV connection on Philips TV
Installing IPTV on models of this brand is quite simple, just a few steps are required from you:
- Connect your Philips device to a router with an access point.
- Press the Home button on the remote, enter the configuration menu.
- Open the “Operation mode” tab in the network settings, in the window that appears, enter the DNS value to get an Internet connection.
Now all that is left to do is download the widget with which you will watch IPTV on your Philips TV, and the choice of it depends entirely on your preferences.
Watching IPTV on TV
Interactive television is an opportunity to watch a large number of channels in high quality, powerful sound and broadcast control. To use this service, you will need a special set-top box or, if your TV has an IPTV function, an Internet connection. Let’s consider how to use the service using a set-top box, how to watch IPTV on an LG or Philips TV, and how IPTV is configured on Samsung Smart TV equipment?
To watch IPTV using a Wi-Fi router, you will need to properly configure the TV broadcast. The router itself usually does not need any serious settings. The technology works in automatic mode.
But sometimes it also happens that you still have to get into the router settings.
Alas, there is no one-size-fits-all guide to setting up IPTV wirelessly. It largely depends on the brand and model of the equipment for distributing the Internet over the air.
At the same time, there are 2 main ways to set up a router.
The first option involves activating IGMP Proxy. But this feature is available on a limited number of routers.
- connect the router, as stated in the instructions, set up its standard operation;
- go to the control panel;
- open the section with a wired connection;
- find IGMP in the list of available functions, if there is one;
- enable this feature;
- save changes;
- reboot router.
The essence of the second method is to put the router into Access Point mode. The advantage is that this functionality is available on all modern routers.
- go to the router settings menu;
- disable the DHCP function here;
- activate the mode with the Access Point;
- rearrange the main wire to the LAN connector;
- connect a service from a provider by contacting technical support.
Therefore, wireless connection is not in the same demand as watching IPTV using a set-top box or proprietary software.
Smart TVs manufactured by Sony are quite popular. Their Bravia series has a wide range of functionality and useful additional features. Among them is IPTV.
To activate this feature on Sony Bravia TVs, you need to use the built-in Opera TV Store browser.
The sequence of operations during the settings will be as follows:
- take the remote control, and click on the Home button;
- now just open the said built-in application;
- go to the tab called “Tools”;
- now open the URL Loader menu;
- then in the address bar you need to write operaTV.obovse.ru \ 2.5 \;
- click on the “Go” button;
- the Forkplayer page should now open on the screen;
- icons of TV channels, TV series and films are displayed here;
- with just one click, select what you want to watch.
After that, the setup of the interactive television on the Sony Bravia series TVs is completed. You can enjoy watching.
Now watch digital TV by choosing channels from the presented list.
The IPTV setup process is different for TVs of different brands, be it Philips, Samsung or LG, but it’s pretty simple for the user anyway. By connecting this affordable and convenient service, you can watch your favorite channels in high quality and without interference, control the broadcast, adjusting it as you wish.
Fork player for sony Smart TV
Fork Player is a browser designed for Sony TV Smart TVs. With this application, you can watch movies, online channels from various sites that are usually not supported by TVs. The difference between this application is that all information from sites is read, processed and converted into the required format.
One of the most popular ways to watch IPTV is by installing the Vintera app. TV. Connection procedure:
- Download and install the Vintera widget. TV via the Opera Store;
- Application launch;
- selection of the tab of interest with the list of channels.
IPTV for Smart TV on Sony
Various technologies are used to broadcast TV programs. In Russia, one of the most popular has become the modification of IPTV, which mainly uses Internet channels.
Features of the
There are a number of advantages in using IPTV technology:
- no satellite dish or antenna required;
- transmission of only high quality pictures;
- providing appropriate sound;
- the possibility of interactivity. recording TV shows or bookmarking them;
- unlimited number of channels;
- the ability to view data directly from a computer to TV.
Smart TV settings on Sony Bravia
To fully enjoy the quality of use, you need to set up your Sony Smart TV. The first place to start is by connecting to the internet. This can be done in two ways:
- using a wire;
- remotely, wirelessly.
Important! It is possible to confuse the desired patch cord with a cross patch cord. They are similar in appearance but intended for different uses.
Sony Bravia TV: How to Download/Install Apps
It is better to take the size of the wire with a margin, based on the distance from the distributor to the Smart TV.
Procedure for setting up:
- Insert one part of the wire into the desired Internet port on the TV, the other into the router connector;
Important! The main thing, again, is not to confuse with another connector that is not intended for Internet connection, otherwise nothing will come of it.
The second way to connect to the Internet is via Wi. Fi. All the points of the previous connection are repeated, except that after clicking “Just” a new window will be displayed, in which two options will be offered:
- by pressing WSP;
- by entering a password.
Connection via WSP is carried out by pressing the corresponding button on the router.
First of all, in setting up your Sony Smart TV, you need to install the appropriate updates. After that, you need to follow the following steps:
- Entering the main menu by pressing the “Home” button on the remote control;
- Section “Settings”;
- Item “Network”;
- Next. “Updating Internet Content”.
In this way, the TV will automatically join the Sony EntertainmentNetwork system. After setting, a prompt will be displayed to exit the menu. Thus, it is now possible to switch channels, configure them and view them.
Features of sony bravia smart TV
SONY devices are constantly being modified. Sony Bravia is a unique development that allows you to support Smart TVs of the highest quality. This technology has a number of innovative possibilities:
- Slim Backlight Drive. Sony TV is built with two layers of LEDs. This function is able to analyze the picture and distribute the backlight level. From this it follows that light areas look brighter, and black ones. darker;
- X. tended Dynamic RangeTM PRO. technology for balanced distribution of the same backlight. The contrast of the image can be improved by adjusting the brightness level. It is assumed that it will be 3 times higher than on a regular LED TV;
- TRILUMINOSTM Display. The color gamut of shades is increased by up to 50% due to the technology’s ability to match and modify the color range. This effect is achieved thanks to additional LED backlighting and specially developed QDEF film;
- Dual database processing. The processor reduces noise and increases picture quality up to 4K. Even if the video quality was previously poor, it looks great on the display. This is achieved through the use of two downloaded Sony databases containing a huge number of base images;
- MotionflowTM XR. With the help of technology, an almost cinematic quality is obtained. This follows from the fact that the technology adds missing frames, including movements. Blurring of the picture disappears.
Set up Smart TV on your TV
- ClearAudio Optimizes Smart TV sound based on the type of picture you are watching. This includes the best stereo system modifications from such enhancements as Clear Vocal, Sony Clear Phase, S. Force Surround;
- Clear Phase. The technology eliminates inaccuracies in sound reproduction. Provides adequate clear sound.
One of the possibilities in the form of previously unavailable viewing of information from sites has already been considered. Other “skills” of this browser:
- support for a flash player with which you can listen to music;
- saving and creating your own Play. lists;
- viewing Play. lists from other devices that support Fork Player;
- access to the installation of unofficial applications.
Experience the capabilities of Sony Smart TVs