How to Set Up Channels On Telefunken TV
Telefunken televisions have not yet received wide distribution in the domestic market of electronic equipment. But taking into account the fact that this manufacturer comes from Germany and on the world stage, he already has certain achievements, their distribution on the domestic market is a matter of time.
Briefly about the brand
This company was founded back in 1903 in Germany. Initially, she specialized in the development of telegraph equipment. Then the assortment of its devices gradually filled all available niches of the electronic equipment market. Until recently, all of its production facilities were located in Germany. Now devices of this brand are manufactured in different parts of the world. Even in the territory of the Russian Federation there is such an enterprise.
Now let’s figure out how to set up Telefunken TV in general. This operation includes the following main steps:
- Build a multimedia center.
- Switching device.
- Search for available TV channels.
- If your TV supports the Smart TV function, you need to establish a network connection and additional mini-programs.
That is how the algorithm for setting up and connecting such a multimedia center will be described in the future.
Stage 1: assembly
The first step is to remove the Telefunken TV from the shipping box and then assemble it. This stage consists of the following actions:
- We carefully study the inscriptions on the cardboard box. You need to find the top side of the multimedia center. It is on this side that we cut the tape using a clerical knife.
- We remove all delivery components from the shipping box. In this case, the TV itself is laid neatly with the screen down on a flat surface, on top of which there is matter. Also do not forget to remove the transport fasteners.
- On the underside of the TV, we fix the supports with screws.
- We install the multimedia device on the horizontal surface of the table, on which it will continue to operate.
Stage 2: Switching
Now let’s figure out how to connect a Telefunken TV. This operation consists of two actions. First, connect the power cord to a power outlet and power socket. Then we bring the cable with the television signal and connect it to the connector marked ANT IN.
In some cases, when using a wired connection to a computer network, it is also necessary to bring a twisted pair with a tip to the multimedia center. It connects to the RJ-45 port, which is labeled as LAN.
Stage 3: Search for TV shows
Next, turn on the Telefunken TV and wait for the download to finish. Then we go to the setup menu and start the automatic search for TV programs. In this case, do not forget to indicate the type of input signal. The latter can be digital or analog. It can also be a regular broadcast or cable program format.
At the end of the auto search operation, we save the changes made. If the “shell” of the device does not support Smart TV, then the setup is complete. Otherwise, it is necessary to implement another stage, which will be described below.
Stage 4: configure the shell and install gadgets
All smart TVs from this manufacturer are running AndroidOS. When you configure it in this case, you must perform the following actions:
- In the setup menu, select “Network” and set the appropriate parameters. With a wired connection, as a rule, no changes need to be made. If you use WiFi, select the name of the network and enter the password to gain access to it.
- Then you need to go to the Play Market and create an account.
- Then install all the necessary applications. At the end of the installation process, the settings are completed.
As an example, consider the model of this manufacturer LED19S64T2. She has a diagonal of 19 ”, and she displays the picture in HD. In addition to this, it is equipped with a good communication list and an advanced speaker system. But she does not have support for Smart TV.
Reviews of Telefunken TVs of this model indicate its advantages:
- Low cost.
- Good quality.
It is most optimal to use it as a second TV, which is installed in the kitchen.
Another model of this brand that can be found in the domestic market is TF-LED24S38T2. Its only difference. This is an enlarged screen size. Everything else is the same as the benefits. But they have no shortcomings, taking into account the cost.
Telefunken TVs were reviewed as part of this review. The order of their settings was given. The specifications of specific models were also given, their strengths and weaknesses were indicated.