How To Save Video From Instagram To Iphone
For all its many advantages, the official Instagram application does not allow account owners to save photos ands from other users’ pages to the device’s memory. However, this can still be done using several third-party services. In this short article we will figure out how to save a from Instagram to iPhone.
If you do not want to read the article, then check out the. it also contains everything as detailed as possible.
Since nothing can be saved through the official application of the social network, most users use third-party programs for these purposes. In the App Store you can find a lot of such utilities. consider the most effective of them.
- Download the Inst Down app from the App Store upon request.
- Open Instagram, go to the publication with the you need to download.
- Click on the icon in the form of three dots in the upper right corner of the post and click on “Copy link”.
- Run Inst Down and paste the previously copied link into the space provided for it (most likely, it will be taken from the clipboard automatically when the application starts).
- Click on the “Download” icon and wait for the download to finish.
As a result, the will be saved to the gallery, you can freely view it. You do not have to pay for the services of the application.
Another interesting utility is called InstaGrab. the principle of working with it is almost completely similar to the previous one:
- Install the application from the App Store. it is free.
- We go to Instagram, open the desired publication, go to its parameters and copy the link.
- Open InstaGrab. The copied link will automatically be read by the offer, to download the you just have to click on the “Download” button.
Capturing the screen during playback is an alternative method that you can use if you want to save only one single movie. To record the screen on the iPhone, you have to download an additional utility. In addition, you need to consider that the capture will work exclusively on iOS 11 and above. Take the free DU Recorder as an example.
The operation manual is simple:
That’s all. the will be saved, editing takes literally a couple of seconds.
You can do without working with additional recording software. The DropBox cloud service can come to the rescue, the free client of which can be downloaded from the App Store. The principle of operation is as simple as possible. copy the link to the desired post on Instagram (disassembled earlier) and paste it into the application through the “Save to DropBox” button. When the is uploaded to the service, you can download it from the cloud by clicking on the “Save” button.
As you can see, there are a fairly large number of ways to saves from Instagram. you just have to choose the most convenient and use it on an ongoing basis.