How to Return Photos Deleted From Phone
Modern mobile phones are an indispensable tool in daily affairs, helping to stay in touch with friends and colleagues, take fast and high-quality pictures, and edit documents on the go using the built-in functions and applications. Often on a mobile phone contains much more important information than on a computer, so it is important to make sure that in case of a breakdown or loss of the phone you can easily recover data.
Smartphone manufacturers offer users several options for backing up data. For example, to recover deleted photos from your phone and access them again, you can use the automatic synchronization of the camera’s album with cloud storage. In the event that a backup copy of data from the phone was not created, and file synchronization with cloud storage is not used, you can use third-party software that allows you to restore data from the device’s memory card.
Quick article navigation
Third party programs
In order to recover deleted photos from the phone’s memory card using third-party software, you must:
- Download and install the Recuva program on your computer from the official website (piriform.com/recuva).
- Connect the memory card to the computer.
- Run the program.
- In the “File Type” section, select “Other”.
- Indicate the connected memory card (removed from the phone).
- Click the “Analysis” button and check off the files that you want to restore.
- Click the “Restore” button.
- Specify the path to save the files.
This method allows you to prepare in advance for a possible data loss on the phone (making a backup copy of the photos in the online storage). The procedure for setting data synchronization with cloud storage varies depending on the operating system used on the smartphone. To configure backup, you must:
- Unlock the device and go to the home screen.
- Open the list of all applications by swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
- Open the Settings app.
- Move your finger to the “Applications” tab.
- Select “Camera”.
- Find the “Save to OneDrive” switch and put it in the active position.
- Confirm inclusion.
- Set up an account for quick downloads.
- Go to the OneDrive website (onedrive.live.com) and log in with your Microsoft account to access the photos you’ve sent from your phone.
- Unlock device.
- Go to the Photos app.
- Press the “Menu” button and select “Settings”.
- Click on “Startup” and set the switch to the “On” position.
- Check the box “From other applications”.
- Click on the “Photos” application icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “On device”.
- Mark folders for automatic synchronization.
- Open the Google website (plus.google.com) from your computer and log in using your Google account to gain access to uploaded photos and the ability to share them.
- Unlock device.
- Go to the menu item “Settings”.
- Select the “Photos” section.
- Enable the “Photo Stream” function.
- Go to the iCloud website (icloud.com) and log in using your Apple ID to access your photos. All images will also be uploaded to other Apple devices that use the specified Apple ID.
Share this article with friends in social networks: