How to restart the game on iPhone
Directly from the device
So, in order to make a refund using your gadget, you must:
We expect some time and that’s it! A previously deleted application or game is back on your device.
How to get all the data of deleted games and apps back on iPhone and iPad
Here a lot depends on where these same data (saves) were saved earlier. There are two options:
- On developers’ servers. especially important for games.
- When starting the game, you will need to enter the username and password with which you played earlier.
- By doing this, all achievements, results and progress achieved during the game will be loaded.
In theory, all data should also independently “pull up” from the cloud immediately after installing the application. However, this may not happen. Why? There are two reasons:
- The program itself does not support syncing its data to iCloud. Despite the fact that there are fewer such applications, however, there are still such applications.
- You yourself have prohibited applications from storing your data in the “cloud”. Usually, a request for this action appears immediately after the first installation, and the user, in an effort to quickly start, responds to all the prompts “anyhow”. Yes, you can manually enable such a backup later. But who thinks about it?
By the way, many people use the game service from Apple. Game Center, and achieve good achievements there. It will be a shame to lose them! To restore Game Center results, just go to it, under your account. You can do this by going to Settings. Game Center and specifying your Apple ID there.
How to recover a previously deleted program on iPhone and iPad
You can perform this action either directly from the device or using iTunes. Please note that absolutely any application or game can be returned in this way:
- If it was paid, you do not need to pay again.
- Even if it has already been removed from the App Store, everything will still be restored “as it should”.
Also, for these purposes, you can use the iTunes program. What will be useful if there is no access to the Wi-Fi network, and the volume of the application is “weighty” enough to download it via a mobile network.
And with a large number of previously downloaded applications, it is much easier to find the one that needs to be restored through iTunes.
- Updated or very important point! In the latest versions of iTunes, Apple has removed many functions from the program (in particular, the ability to work with games and applications). Therefore, the first step is to download the normal and full version of iTunes (with the App Store, ringtones, etc.) And after that
- Connect to computer.
- Select your device and your account.
- Go to the “Shopping” section and select the required application in it. click on it, the download starts.
- Next, go to the “Applications” menu and simply install it on the iPhone.
- Don’t forget to sync.
That’s it, the app is back. However, when you enter the program, you see that it is “empty” and there is no data. And the game starts from the very beginning without any saving. And this is naturally a little bit different from what we wanted. That is why, let’s move on
How to restore the game (application) and their data on iPhone and iPad?
Good time! It doesn’t matter if you deliberately deleted (in one of many ways) the application (game) from the device or it happened by accident, you shouldn’t worry about it. you can still return it. over, you can restore both the program or game itself, as well as all the data that was created by the application in the course of your work with it. And this is very cool! After all, no one wants, for example, to start the game anew when they have already reached a certain level in it. If you don’t feel like it, you don’t need it! Learn to completely restore deleted games and applications on iPhone and iPad, let’s go!
Before starting, you must remember that all manipulations are performed under one Apple ID account. That is, if you once installed applications under one account, and now you want to return them back with another, then nothing will work. A banal thing, but you never know
Best Way to Restore Programs in iOS!
The surest and most proven way is to restore a backup.
Using a computer or iCloud. it doesn’t matter!
How to Delete Reset Erase Game app info from iCloud iPhone iPad iPod touch
After this procedure, absolutely all applications and games that were at the time of its creation will return to the iPhone (iPad).
True, there is only one (and very important) point. these very copies must be made sometime, otherwise there will be nothing to restore from. But for those who have correctly configured backup to iCloud, such problems should not exist. after all, they are created almost every day.
Google Play Games
If the Google Play Games tool is connected to the target game application, you can reset progress through it.
Open the program and go to the “Profile” tab.
Scroll down the settings page to the “Your data” block, in which use the “Delete Play Games account and data” option.
To erase progress in a specific game, find the “Delete data of a specific game” section, then click “Delete” opposite the desired position and confirm the decision.
Done. now you can start playing again.
If the game is not tied to a service from Google, the only way to start over is to delete the old save by erasing all application data.
Open “Settings” and go to them to the item “Applications and notifications”.
Tap on the link “Show all applications”.
Find the position in the list corresponding to your game and click on it.
Now, when starting the application, the game will start over.
How to restart the game on iPhone
Probably many of us wondered why this mode was not included in the game. For sometimes you want to continue to knead the demons, pump the remaining guns and runes, but that’s all the game has to offer. this is a single level replay. Of course, this is not even close to NG. Snap cards serve as an alternative, but they cannot compete with the elaboration and direction of the original game.
One day, asking this question. I found a way to get what I want. Despite the fact that this technique has a couple of minor bugs. they do not in any way affect the passage of the game and getting an impression.
You need to start a new game using a new cell. This is necessary to get information about the current checkpoints. You can go training and finish at the beginning of the level The uac, but i would recommend to pass it and level Resourse Operations to the end, because otherwise there is a possibility of impossibility to continue the further game. This is the first bug that can be encountered during the walkthrough, but about it and how to solve it at the end of the guide.
You now have 2 save slots with different progress.
The next step is to reshuffle the save files (you don’t have to close the game, but you need to go to the main menu to the game type selection screen). For example, on W7 they are located at C: \ Users \ Your nickname \ Saved Games \ ID Software \ DOOM \ base \ savegame.user \ Your Steam ID.First of all, you need to make a backup of your saves. You can leave it right in the folder, but you need to add some symbol in front of the name so that the game does not pick it up, because if you add a symbol after. you will lose the third slot.
In total, we have: GAME-AUTOSAVE0. the first slot with the already completed game, GAME-AUTOSAVE1. second slot with new game, GAME-AUTOSAVE2. the third slot, if you have it occupied. Well, a backup of your saves, if necessary.
Now you need to copy some files from your old save to the new game The folder contains many files: checkpoint responsible for the current stock of health, armor and ammunitioncheckpoint_mapstart for your current location and the level at which you are playinggame.details behind the preview of your savegame.duration for opening a card, weapon, code, pumping a suit and runesplayer_inventory for unlocking weapon modifications, runes and costume perksshell_shared for your current progress through the game and a list of secrets found
That is, specifically, we are interested in all files starting with game.duration and player_inventory.
In a normal situation, copy the selected files from GAME-AUTOSAVE0 in GAME-AUTOSAVE1.
Go to the game, select the single player tab and load our new save.
Well, that’s done. You started a new game while keeping your entire arsenal, weapon, armor, runes, and found items upgrades.
- At the end of the map Resourse Operations you need to take and use the Argent Cache to advance further in the story. In case the suit is pumped as much as possible. the cache will simply not appear. There are 2 solutions. 1. Go past this place in the new game and copy the save, but this is not the fastest way. 2. Go to the save folder again and copy all files starting with game_duration from the cell with the new game to the main one. You will lose the pumping of runes and armor, but when you pass this moment. return the files to the place from the previously made backup.
How to restart the game on Android
Every time you play games on your Android device, all of your game data, including progress, results and your user profile, is automatically saved and recorded in the Play Games cloud. If you want to start the game from the beginning, read our article.
How to start the game over?
Have you started playing the game and at some point you thought about starting the game over? There can be a lot of reasons, thinking about changing the main character, shooting on some mission, etc.
So, in order to reset progress, you need to do the following:
- Open the settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and click on “Accounts” and select “Google”.
- After that, find and open the item “Connected applications”.
- There you will see applications and games associated with your Play Games.
- Find the game to delete its saved data, click on it, and then “Disable”.
- In some games, you need to check the box “Delete all actions” and confirm.
Now your game progress has been successfully deleted.
What is Play Games?
Most modern Android games provide cloud storage support. If you uninstall the game after completing several levels, and then install it again, then these saved data will be restored and you can continue playing where you left off.
However, there are some games that do not support the Play Games cloud game storage service. The developers of these games use a special service to save games.
Clearing cache and data
After deleting the game from your account, you need to clear the cache and data.
- Go to settings on your phone.
- Go down and find “Applications”.
- Select a game from the list or find through the search in which you want to reset the data.
- Clear her data and start the game.
After clearing game data and link it to your new Google account.
I hope our article helped you reset your game progress. If you still have questions, write below in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Transferring saves from one Android device to another
The Android operating system has quite a few differences from iOS. It has many advantages, but a unified data warehouse has not yet been thought out. You can’t just click copy / paste and transfer files from one device to another. Therefore, you need to move the game saves using special programs.
File managers come to the rescue. An example of such a program is TapPouch Wi-Fi File Transfer. It is free and suitable for all Androids starting from version 2.2. It is this application that will help you transfer all the files of the desired game to another device.
To get started with the file manager, install it on two devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi. Next, launch TapPouch, select the desired game folder and transfer all files using the Share files option. On the receiving device, you need to confirm the receipt of the file, and enter the password.
But, if it didn’t work out to move the save, then only rooting the tablet and the Titanium Backup program can come to the rescue, with the help of which the files will be transferred. To do this, you need to do the following.
- Unblock and get superuser rights.
- Install Titanium Backup on two devices. “donor” and “receiver”.
- Create a backup of the desired application and transfer the received files to a similar folder on an “empty” device.
- Next, on the same device, in Titanium Backup, go to the “Backups” tab and restore the application of interest to us.
- Luck smiled and all the save on the new phone. You can play further.
How to transfer saves of mobile games to another device?
Today mobile games are as popular as Dendy 20 years ago. They are the perfect escape from boredom. But, here you bought a new tablet. the latest model. Or, you decide to change your green robot for a bitten apple. How to transfer all game saves to a new device? You will soon find out.
Transferring files from iOS to Android and vice versa
But here everything is not as simple as in the previous version. You can’t just transfer the save to a device with a different operating system. Such devices have completely different architecture. And even if you transfer save files or the whole game from Android to iOS, you will not get the result. But, fortunately, things are not so bad. And that’s why.
There are games that use cloud storage rather than phone memory to store information. Most often, these applications use Game Center. That is, all your saves are stored on the Internet. For example, Clash of Clans.
If the application saves files in the device’s memory, then the saving can be transferred only to the same operating system. That is, from iOS to iOS or from Android to Android. So if your phones have different operating systems, then you are lucky enough to go through your favorite game again.
So, what is next?
Gradually, game creators come to ensure that all information is stored on the Internet, and you can play from any phone. In the meantime, to transfer the results of games from one device to the second, you need to spend a lot of time. If you still can’t transfer the save, then think, it might be better to start the game again or download a new one.
How to uninstall an app from iPhone and iPad
Here we have three ways. you are free to choose absolutely any. The process for each of them is quite simple, so I’ll be brief:
- From the home screen. Press and hold the icon of any application with your finger. After a few seconds, they begin to shake and a cross appears in the upper right corner of each of them. To uninstall the program, feel free to click on it.
- Through settings. Go to Settings. General. Statistics. Storage. We see a list of absolutely all games and programs installed on the device, sorted by the amount of data occupied. Select the application you are looking for, click on it and see the inscription. “Remove the program”.
- Via iTunes. We connect to the computer and click on the program tab. On the right we see a list of home screens, double-click on the one where the program you want to uninstall is located. Further, by clicking on the cross, we delete it. After all the manipulations, it is necessary to synchronize the device so that the changes are saved in the device.
In fact, the easiest and fastest way is of course the first one. It is he who is used in most cases. However, others have a right to exist. For example, uninstalling an application through settings allows you to control the amount of memory in your iPhone or iPad. Well, there is no need to talk about using iTunes. many work with their device exclusively with the help of it, and it is much more convenient for them to do it in this way.
By the way, in my practice I met a person who persistently proved to me that it is possible to delete programs correctly and, in general, to work completely with Apple technology only through iTunes. Everything else is a complete mistake and stupidity. Thank God our communication was short-lived.
How to display all programs in the shopping list
To display all those applications that we hid together with you in the previous paragraph, we also need iTunes.
- Open iTunes and log in with your Apple ID.
- Again, click on the name and in the list select the item. “Account Information”.
- May be asked to enter the password again. do it.
- In the window that opens, we find the item. “iTunes in the cloud”. Under it there will be an inscription. “Hidden purchases”, and on the right. “Manage”.
- You will see all hidden content. It is enough to select the required one and click “Show”.
But sometimes these manipulations are not enough for complete removal, because there is still information that accumulates in the process of interacting with a program or game. Let’s find out how to get rid of her
How to Delete game data and reset game from game center. IOS 13
How to completely uninstall a game or app from iPhone and iPad
Hello everyone! Now I will say one very trivial thing. unused games and applications take up the precious memory of your iPhone, and in order to free it, you need to delete them. over, it would seem that such a simple process as erasing programs should not cause any difficulties. Clicked. removed. This happens most often. But often does not mean constantly.
Sometimes, some program or toy refuses to be removed or other problems arise. That is why I have already prepared an instruction (large and useful) that will teach you to completely, completely and irrevocably remove programs and games downloaded to the iPhone or iPad, and also tell you how to behave if something does not work out. Let’s go! 🙂
How to delete Game Data on iPhone IOS 11 and Other Versions
How to hide a game or app from purchases on iPhone or iPad
To do this, you need a connection to a computer and installed iTunes.
Have you downloaded and installed the “correct” version? Now let’s get down to business:
- Launch iTunes and go under your account (Apple ID).
- Click on your name. By the way, new versions of iTunes do not have this item, but there is an “Account”. click on it.
- In the pop-up window, choose. purchases.
- From all the variety that you acquired at one time, choose what you need to hide.
- Click on the cross.
That’s all, thus the application is completely “removed” from the device and is not visible in the shopping list. It turns out that you seem to have never downloaded this program or game. it is not on the device, and it is not displayed in the iCloud cloud either. However, everything can be returned back.
Is it possible to completely uninstall a program from an iPhone and how to do it?
As soon as you use any of the methods indicated above, you completely remove the program. However, it will still show up in the shopping section as a cloud with an arrow. Which means that it is available for download at any time from under your account.
Unfortunately, you cannot completely remove applications from this list. Since this is contrary to the very essence of this list. to allow the user to download applications without forcing him to pay for them again. However, they can be hidden and not shown in the list of previously loaded.
How to delete all game data on iPhone and iPad?
As you progress through any game, the so-called game progress, achievements and other merits that you earn in the process accumulate. And that’s great. But sometimes you want to start the game “again”, without all these saves, however, when reinstalling the game, you have to start not all over again, but from the level you finished.
What to do in this case? How to erase everything and start from scratch? There are two ways to solve it and it all depends on where this data is stored:
- All progress is saved on the servers of the game developers and linked to the account. There is only one way out. to create a new account. As a rule, this happens by entering the game on the start screen.
- All game data is stored in iCloud. Then you need to remove them yourself. You can do this by going to Settings. iCloud. Storage. We find the necessary application and erase everything 🙂
Only after cleaning up this data, we can say that the application or game has been completely removed from the iPhone or iPad. But sometimes problems arise
Features of the game Romance Club
For mobile devices with iOS and Android, developers from Moldova have come up with a colorful game. Romance Club. These are unique hand-drawn stories in different genres that grab attention from the first minutes of the gameplay. The plots of each story are thought out, and the characters and the game world are drawn in pleasant colors.
In the game, we can control the fate of the protagonist and influence the outcome of the entire story. As the developers promise us, in our stories we can choose with whom to build relationships, be friends or be at enmity.
|Many levels.||The game is divided into several main stories for progress. And each of them has its own name: “Born by the Moon”, “My Hollywood Story”, “Queen in 30 Days”, etc.|
|Updates are released frequently.||New stories are published approximately once every 1-2 months.|
|Direct control of heroes.||In the process, we have to choose from the dialog boxes what we want to say to this or that character. The main character is assigned various additional parameters for certain actions.|
How to delete progress in the Romance Club and start the game over
If you are a fan of computer and mobile games, then you know that the first playthrough is always unsuccessful. Either we swing the character incorrectly, or choose the wrong path. You have to go back to the beginning to fix it. In our article you can read how you can reset all your progress in the Romance Club so that you can start the game again.
Is it possible to reset my progress in the application
In the mobile game Romance Club, the whole plot depends on our choices. But at some point, we could break off relations with a good person. Or vice versa. contact the bad. There can be only one way out of this situation. to start the game again. What is also very important, do not delete the application. But not every player knows how to do this. Therefore, we decided to help you with this issue.
- The Romance Club needs to be closed. And go to the main menu of the phone;
- You need to find an icon here, which is depicted in the form of a gear. These are settings, click on it;
After deleting the data, open the app again and start over the gameplay with new progress. This method also works for other games you play on your phone. If you need to start over, open all applications and find the one you want. Then delete his data.
Other Ways to Start Your Romance Club Again
At the first opening of the Romance Club, we are asked to log in using the current Google account (which is tied to the device). Or create a new account. Most often, we agree to link the game to the current profile. Thus, even if you uninstall and reinstall the game, progress will not be reset. Since at the next login after downloading a new game, we are again asked to log in with the same profile.
To start going through the Romance Club with new progress, you need to create a new Google account. Or link another existing profile.
If you are confused and you do not have a second account, just follow the further instructions:
- Go to this address;
- In the form that appears on the screen, you need to click on the link “Create an account”;