How to reset Mi account on Xiaomi Redmi
How to untie Xiaomi (Redmi) from Mi account
Information security should be in the first place, and therefore the very idea of how to untie the Xiaomi from the cloud Mi account should be considered only if you change the smartphone, or sell your own phone to another person.
Safety is first of all, and, thank God, the Mi account helps to protect the Xiaomi phone as much as possible: with loss, it is possible to remove all the data from memory remotely, or see where the smartphone is currently located.
And Mi cloud technologies also allow you to create backup copies of everything that is stored in Xiaomi memory, starting from system settings, ending with photos, videos or other documents. And even if something happens to the phone, you can be sure that the data can be restored and continued to use it as if nothing had happened.
But I was a little distracted, today our task of how to untie the mi account Xiaomi will be extremely positive cases, such as buying a new apparatus.
There are several ways to untie Xiaomi, both from the phone and remotely through the browser and the site mi clouds. Of course, I will show how to do this any of the ways so that you have no difficulties. Text
The reasons for the MI account lock
You can encounter the problem of access to the smartphone in the following situations:
- Repeated entry of incorrect password. Lock time increases in proportion to the number of attempts.
- Reset. After this operation, the system will be updated and the phone will definitely need to enter a password.
- Flashing or return to the previous version.
- Buying a smartphone that another person used before. If the former owner has not removed his Mi Account from the device, then it will be blocked.
How to untie the Mi account from the phone or mail number
This method is useful to those who want to change the phone number or email address on it without removing the account. Also, I say right away that the MIUI version (in my case, this is miui 10) does not matter in this operation.
- We go to the site I.Mi.Com, we enter our account Xiaomi.
- Now in the upper right corner we are looking for ID of our account or name (I have a Xiaomi FAQ) and an avatar.
- Press the contact icon (or avatar), a menu appears.
- In the menu, click on the “Account” item.
- The system redirects us with I.Mi.COM on Account.Xiaomi.Com.
- The first tab “Security”, we need it.
- Now we choose that we want to untie the email or phone to restore the account.
- System Request password for additional verification.
- Ready. Now you can either just delete email address or phone number, or tie other contacts.
Remember that the account needs at least one contact to restore access to it, or phone or mail.
Unofficial methods of unlocking Mi account
Not one of the above methods did not help? Then there is only one way out. To start unofficial, complex, but effective procedures for unlocking.
Removing all Mi Services from Xiaomi through TWRP
An unlocked butloctor is required here. Also, you can not do without custom recovery. If you have no TWRP, read our detailed instructions and install an excellent software project.
The next next in line is a special ZIP archive with a script to delete all the Mi-services. Look for a download link below! We transfer it to the phone (connect the device to the computer) and convert the smartphone to the recovery mode. To do this, clamp the volume increase and the power button.
Click on the section “Install” and indicate the path to the previously loaded archive. The process of removing the account and other services begins, after which with a high probability you can again use an unlocked phone.
Persist file firmware.IMG in EDL mode
Also a good option with a minimum number of complex actions.
- Download the firmware suitable for your phone model and convert the device to the edl mode. We extract IMG file from the archive.
- Next, using Fastboot, we introduce the following commands: Fastboot Erasist, Fastboot Flash Persist Persist.IMG, Fastboot Reboot.
That’s all, now you know how to effectively restore the Mi account. You may also be interested in our article on a similar topic.
Разблокировка XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 | MI ACCOUNT and FRP Google | Test point | MIUI 10 | edl режим
Appeal to Support
To return access to your Xiaomi profile, you can contact the Support of the Chinese company. The official centers that help ordinary users are located around the world.
Clients from Russia are recommended to use the following contacts for communication with Xiaomi representatives:
|International client support||Service.Global@Xiaomi.Com|
|Support Service for Russian citizens||Service.Ru@Xiaomi.Com|
|Hot fishing line for trimmer||8-800-775-66-15|
|Service centers addresses||https: // www.Mi.COM/RU/Service/Repair/|
When contacting Support Xiaomi, keep in mind that the company will have to wait for up to 2 weeks.
If you need to activate the blocked Xiaomi account, when drawing up a letter in Support, try to describe the problem as accurately as possible. Attach all the documents regarding the gadget. When using international communication channels, use English.
If there is no access
If you forgot the password, but it does not work to restore it, you can use more difficult ways. You can delete the account in the recovery mode or by flashing the device. In both cases, there is a high probability of data loss saved on a smartphone. Therefore, before starting, you need to save all important files in the cloud storage or on a physical medium.
After the recharge during the installation of a third.Party smartphone, it loses the guarantee, when damage it will have to be repaired on your own.
Resetting the device through the recovery
This is a simple way that does not always work. Recovery is a reset of settings to factory. All passwords and forms of the author of the author and to the sites will disappear. It is recommended to remember the password from Google services so that you do not have to restore it.
To return the factory settings on the Xiaomi smartphone, you need to do the following:
- Save all important files.
- Transfer the phone numbers from the book Contacts to SIM.
- Remove the SIM card and Microsd.
- Go to “Settings”. You can get into this section from the menu or holding the volume button simultaneously with the inclusion key.
- Select a item with additional parameters.
- Click on “recovery”
- Further for “reset“
- Select “Personal data”.
Password confirmation is not required. Restored takes up to 20 minutes. The phone will start yourself, you do not need to try to turn it on. If there is little charging, then it is better to perform the entire procedure with connection to the mains.
After turning on, the phone will be in its original state, as when buying. It will be possible to indicate your name, if desired, tie the mail, create a new account in Mi Account.
If it is not possible to remove the account with other methods or the phone begins to request a password from a non.Existent recording, reflashing will help. This method is always completed by removal or fifter.
- Choose a firmware version for your smartphone on the official website of Miui. You can use third.Party programs, paying attention to their compatibility with the processor of your smartphone. You can download the official firmware from the phone, and it is better to load third.Part first to the computer.
- Save important files and contacts.
- The device should have a file with the extension.ZIP in the root folder.
- You need to pull out the SIM card and microSD.
Further actions depend on which firmware will be used. Official or third.Party. If the program is downloaded from the Miui website, then you need to go to the “Settings” and select a item indicating the version of the current firmware. There will also be a system update button. The smartphone will offer to choose a file for flashing. You need to specify the place where the folder is saved.Zip. After selecting the file, the system will start updating on its own. You will need to wait for the process to complete and you can use the phone.
If an unofficial version was downloaded, then a special program will be required to flash. What and where to download it. Indicated in the guide to the firmware. With this method, a guarantee on the smartphone and on the software on it is lost.
Removing an account on Xiaomi and Redmi, if there is access to it
In this case, two standard types are proposed: a damping from an account or complete deletion. These methods in structure are radically different from each other:
XIAOMI MI ACCOUNT BYPASS | REMOVE MI ACCOUNT ON ALL DEVICES
- The first method unites the data: phone number, email address. That is, the account does not belong to you, but is on the Internet. This procedure is quite simple and most common. You will need knowledge of the password.
- The second method completely deleys the account, but does not immediately unscrew the number, which is why sometimes failures occur and can request a password from an already non-existent Mi account. It will not be easy to solve this problem without the help of Xiaomi support service, so it is strongly recommended to choose full removal already in extreme cases.
Do not forget that the untied, completely deleted account and mi cloud cannot be restored!
Distribution from the device
Before starting the process, write your unique ID (phone number or post address) and password.
- We go to “Settings”, we are looking for the section “Mi account“.
- Open this window, and at the bottom of the page we see the gray button “Leave the account“.
- Choose what we want to do with the data: delete it or leave them in the account.
- Enter the password from the account and confirm the action by pressing the “OK” key.
The Mi account is untied from the smartphone, but not completely deleted. You can enter the profile again from this device or from another. If you have enough forgles, at this stage the process ends.
To fulfill the second method, you must know the password and login, if you don’t remember something, then immediately restore all the data, and then continue from this place. We pay attention, this method completely deleys all the data about your Mi account from Xiaomi servers, including information stored in Mi Cloud.
We carry out preparatory actions
Before full removal, it is necessary to do a number of mandatory procedures. If you skip them, the phone will require the entrance to an already non.Existent account when starting.
Ready, the search for the phone is disconnected. Start the next step.
We delete the account
- Open the official website of Xiaomi in the browser.
- Carefully introduce ID and Password, then click “Sign in”.
- If everything is introduced correctly, a page with the English.Speaking text opens, in which there is a list of materials, which will forever be lost during the final removal.
- In the last line, where our agreement is requested, we put a checkmark, and a little below we click “Deletemiaccount”.
- Everything, the operation is completed.
Can an automatic removal of the Xiaomi account, if you do not use it for a long time?
Not. This option is excluded. All data, like the account itself, remain accessible for an unlimited time.
Why does not come a letter with a password for a password?
Check the folder with spam. Perhaps the letter with the code was mistakenly entered there. If the password does not come to the phone, check if the receipt of SMS your operator is blocked.