How to Reset Meizu Pro 7
Meizu PRO 7 Plus running an operating system Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS 6. Its performance is rated at 3 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is quite productive. Here the characteristics of the device are published, instructions on how to reset the device, flash the device, and, of course, how to get root rights to Meise
Root on Meizu PRO 7 Plus
How to get the root for Meizu PRO 7 Plus See instructions below.
Initially, try the universal utilities for getting root on MTK for the PRO 7 Plus model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (one-click root)
- Root Dashi (a collection of root utilities in one)
If it doesn’t work and SuperUser does not appear, then ask for help in the special root theme on android
- Announcement: 2017, July
- Networks: LTE
- UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Internet: LTE cat.6 300/50 Mbps
- HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE
- Wi-Fi: a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 5 GHz
- Screen: Super AMOLED, 5.7″, 1440×2560, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch, 1000: 1, 430 nits
- Additional screen: color, AMOLED, 1.9″, 240×536, touch, capacitive
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS 6 See all
Review Meizu PRO 7 Plus
In fact, there was a fly in the ointment. Let’s get started with software (the Flyme 6 shell on the vast majority of devices is still running Android 5.1), Google certification and completely inaudible technical support (for almost two weeks now the official forum and its built-in application have been reporting technical works). Today Meizu loses to its competitors in absolutely everything, starting from hardware stuffing. and ending with software.
beautifully tuned AMOLED displays;
good quality shooting in normal lighting;
additional display allows you to take a selfie on the main camera.
poor quality shooting in low light;
lack of a slot for a memory card;
no support for the 20th range of LTE in the Pro 7 Plus;
no NFC module;
mediocre performance Pro 7.
Firmware for Meizu PRO 7 Plus
Official firmware Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS 6 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Meizu firmware. Download
Firmware for Meizu PRO 7 Plus you can find in the thread flashing Chinese smartphones. In addition, pre-download the necessary software for flashing
- ADB drivers (in topic with FlashTool)
- Make / model [optional]. Meizu / PRO 7 Plus
- CPU. MediaTek Helio X30 MT6799, 2.6 GHz, 2 x Cortex-A73, 4 x Cortex-A53, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR 7XT GT7400 Plus MT4
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [optional]
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from Meizu and how to fix them?
- If PRO 7 Plus does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Meizu PRO 7 Plus
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Meizu PRO 7 Plus (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset“
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Resetting Meizu PRO 7 Plus can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Meizu smartphone. On the PRO 7 Plus, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction