How to Reset an Asus Tablet to Factory Settings
Many of you are interested in how to make a hard reset (wipe data). In this guide, we’ll show you how you can reset your factory settings on your Asus tablet.
Please note that the following instructions can be used for Asus Transformer and Asus Memo tablets.
It is also worth recalling that after a hard reset, all personal data from the internal memory of the Asus tablet will be deleted, so you need to copy important files to an external medium, such as a microSD memory card or computer.
METHOD 1: Hard reset on your Asus tablet through the settings menu
Go to menu Settings and select the “INrecovery and reset“. At the very bottom, click on the option “Reset“. Wait until the factory reset process is completed.
Some experts advise repeating this procedure 3 times. I don’t know why this is necessary, but if you can’t solve the problem, try hard resetting again on your Asus tablet.
METHOD 2: Hard reset on your Asus tablet via the Power / Volume button
If you cannot turn on your tablet, try making a hard reset using the following steps:
- Turn off the tablet
- Press and hold the button Volume Down, and then the button Inclusions. Hold both buttons for 10-12 seconds until a small print appears at the top of the screen.
- After a few seconds, you will see an icon in the middle of the screen. Press button Volume Down, to choose “Wipedata“, and then Volume Up, to confirm the start of the operation.
- The tablet should start the factory reset process.
METHOD 3: Hard reset using the Power / Volume button (for TF103 / TF303)
- Turn off the tablet.
- Press button Volume Up and Power Button. Release them after 2-3 seconds.
- A menu will appear on the screen with the following options:
- Reboot droidboot
- Power off
- Choose an option Recovery, to go to the recovery menu. If you have an Android robot with the message “Nocommand“, Click Volume Up / Down for a few seconds.
- After that, you will see a menu with several options. We are interested in “Wipe data / factory reset“.
- Confirm the deletion of personal data by selecting the option “Yes. delete all user data“.
- Reboot the tablet using the “Rebootsystemnow“.
That’s all! One of these methods should help you do hard reset on tablet Asus.
Dear Reader! If suddenly the method described in the article did not help you. please help the others. write how you coped with the problem or ask a question. By the way, the answer to your question may already be in the comments.
Please do not remain indifferent. share useful information with people. If you know the answer to an existing question. please write to someone, the information will be very useful. Thanks in advance!