How to Remove Telegrams from Phone
Telegram is a messenger developed by the creator of Vkontakte Pavel Durov. Initially, the program was not tied to the Russian market, users could not install the Russian version of the application. Many users installed Telegram during a problem with VotsAppa. Today it is a popular messenger with a significant market share. But some Internet users are wondering how to delete a telegram account from the phone. This is easy to do, you are required to strictly follow the algorithm.
Why do users delete accounts?
All user correspondence in the Telegram is not stored on the user’s device, but on special data servers. Therefore, you can’t delete the account in two clicks. It is extremely rare for users to decide on their own to delete a page in this messenger. Most often, they are simply blocked by the system. Some people wonder how to delete an account in a telegram on the phone. Several reasons can provoke the appearance of such a desire. If you decide to do this, consider the features:
- After removal, you will lose all contacts.
- Correspondence stored in the Telegram will be lost forever.
- You cannot restore media from dialogs.
If you decide that deleting your account is more important, proceed with the procedure. Keep in mind that this is easy if you stick to a special algorithm. A few months ago, deactivating an account from a mobile device was impossible. The developers made it possible to erase data from a full version of a personal computer. Erasing your own data from Telegram is extremely simple.
How to permanently delete a telegram account in a phone?
If you are thinking about how to permanently delete a page in a telegram via telephone, be sure to check out this article. Most often, users erase pages due to an inconvenient interface, inadequate security, or excessive prevalence. In addition, many people are sure that by removing the messenger from a mobile device, they will begin to spend less time on the phone. In most cases, it turns out that users can’t stand it and create new pages.
The easiest way to get rid of Telegram is by completely removing the program from your mobile device. To do this, just go to the list of all installed applications, open the Telegram settings and completely erase it from memory. If you do not download the application to your phone within a year, the system automatically deactivates your account. To permanently erase a page via phone, follow the algorithm:
Using this method, you quickly deactivate the program on your mobile device. Before you begin this action, check to see if important media data has been saved in the dialogs. In the future, you will not be able to restore them. They are automatically deleted from the servers.
Android is an operating system that is gaining popularity every day. It is used on mobile phones and tablets. The OS is characterized by the possibility of wide user settings. Telegram released the first version of its messenger specifically for Android. It is ideal for working with the program. Today, all the major new features for the messenger are primarily available to users of this particular OS. If you want to know how to delete a telegram account from your Android phone, just read this article. To get rid of your own account, stick to the algorithm:
- Open a standard browser on your phone.
- Visit the official Telegram website, open the “Deactivation” section.
- Enter the phone number.
- A secret code will come to it, which must be specified in the field.
- Send it to the system.
- The site will ask if you are confident in your actions. If so, the account will be deleted.
Getting rid of the Telegram in Russian is very simple. If you have any difficulties during this step, write to the technical support service. Experienced specialists quickly answer questions, help to understand a difficult situation.
How to delete Telegram account from iPhone?
Many users want to delete a telegram account from their phone to start a new virtual life. To completely erase an account from the system, it is enough to strictly follow the instructions of the algorithm. The official website provides instructions on how to retire from Telegram to iPhone. Try to follow the algorithm:
- Go to Safari, in the address bar, enter https://my.Telegram.Org/auth.
- On the website that opens, enter your contact phone number to which the account is linked.
- Check that the entered data is correct, then click next.
- After a few seconds you will receive a code. You need to enter it in the appropriate field.
- Additional add-ons will open for you. Select the “Deactivate Account” item.
- Indicate the reason you are leaving Telegram. This is optional, but developers will be grateful.
- Click the finish button, additionally confirm the action again.
- If you do everything correctly, a message appears indicating that the deletion was successful.
Please note that after deleting an account, it is no longer possible to restore it. If you want to resume using Telegram, then you can only connect your account to the same contact number in a few hours. Consider in advance whether you really need to get rid of the page in this messenger. In order not to encounter problems after deletion, we recommend downloading all correspondence in text documents, viewing media files. You may need something. You can also save parts of the correspondence using the photos screen.
You can delete a Telegram account automatically. If you rarely use the messenger, configure the self-destruction function. The user can set to erase the page after 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. In order for the account to be deleted after this period, it is enough not to enter the application. As you approach the appointed date, the user will receive appropriate notifications.
- Delete profile
- How to remove contact in the application?
If you already have plenty of talk with friends and acquaintances in the Telegram cross-platform messenger or just decided to create another account in this service, then this instruction is for you. It will help you to completely delete the account in the Telegram, and will also tell you how to selectively delete contacts (for example, the iPhone phone).
1. Open the login page in the browser. My.Telegram.Org/auth.
2. In the “Your Phone Number” field, enter the phone number to which the account is registered.
3. Click on the “Next” button.
4. The phone will receive an SMS message with a password. Enter it in the “Password” line.
5. Click on the “Sign in” button.
6. In the list of “You Telegram Core” options, select “Deactivate account”.
7. Under the text “Delete Your Account?”, In the field “Why are you leaving?”, You can indicate the reason why you are leaving the “Telegram” messenger.
8. Click the “Done” button.
9. In the additional panel “Are You Sure?” (Are you sure?) Confirm the action: click on the “Yes, delete my account” button (Yes, delete my account).
10. Upon completion of the operation, a message will appear on the page stating that the account has been successfully deleted.
How to remove contact in the application?
1. Launch Telegram from the device’s desktop: tap on its icon.
2. In the contact list, select the profile of the person you want to get rid of.
3. Click on his avatar again in the upper panel.
4. Select “Edit” in the options bar. The button is located in the upper right corner.
5. Under the list of functions, tap “Delete Contact”.
6. In the panel that appears, activate the “Delete Contact” command.
That’s all! Now the user is not in the contact list.
Enjoy your virtual conversations on the Internet!
Kumush. 08/21/2016. 15:33
I want to delete my telegram account.
- To answer
Anya. 08/26/2016. 21:23
AT “my.Telegram.Org/auth”. Deleting a developer account. To delete a regular user account, you need to open Settings in the phone application. Privacy and Security (Settings. Privacy and Security) and at para “Account self-destructs” (“account self-destruction”) select “1 month”. 1 month. This is the minimum value. After that, if you do not log in to Telegram from any client for a month. From the phone, from the computer. The account will self-destruct.
- To answer
Ibrohim. 10/10/2016. 19:46
How to delete your Telegram account profile?
Telegram messenger appeared relatively recently, but has already managed to gain popularity. The messenger has a convenient interface and has many advantages compared to other similar applications. We have already talked about what Telegram is and have already admired all its advantages. But sometimes it’s the best thing. It’s boring.
It happens that for various reasons it is necessary to delete an account; in Telegram, a special procedure is provided for this, which consists of several steps. Over, you can even delete a message in the application, which is very convenient. Now we will tell you about how to delete Telegram account on the phone, correspondence, message and contact.
How to remove a contact from Telegram
Sometimes it becomes necessary to remove a contact or a specific user’s number from the Telegram program. Each operating system has its own characteristics, so it is worth considering the instructions on how to remove a number from Telegrams on each device.
First of all, you need to run the application on the device and go to your chat list. Next, you need to go into the dialogue with the number of the friend you are about to delete, since he is not your friend now. Near the name in the upper right corner there will be an image of the contact, you need to click on it.
After that, you will see information about the contact, as well as options for working with the contact. In the upper right corner there will be an “Edit” option, and we click on it. At the very bottom of the window, the red button “Delete Contact” will appear, click on it. After that, the application will ask you again: “Delete contact” or “Cancel”. If you are unwavering in your decision, then delete the contact.
The first step is to go to the Telegram application and select the “Contacts” section (4th line). Next in the list you need to find the contact of the user who needs to be deleted. You can also use the quick search bar. We click on the nickname of the user and we will open a chat with him.
The contact icon and its name are visible in the upper column, you must click on the name. After that, detailed information about the contact will open. In the upper right corner there will be a button with the image of three points, it’s also “Options”, and we need to click on it.
In the same window, various options of what can be done with the contact will open. The fourth line will have the “Delete” option, and click on it. After that, the Telegram will provide you with the opportunity to make the final decision. To delete or cancel the action. To delete, click on the OK button.
Launch the application and click on the “Contacts” section. We find a dialogue with the necessary contact and go into it. The contact icon and name will be displayed in the upper column, you must click on the field to the right of the name.
In the new window, the Delete button will appear on the right. Click on it. After that, the application will ask you if you are sure that you want to delete the contact, so click “Delete” again.
The options “Delete” and “Edit” will not be available if you simply found a contact in the general Telegram search, that is, you did not add it to your list.
Having done all these actions, you can still restore contact later. To erase a contact altogether, you must remove it from the phone book.
How to delete a Telegram account
Either you want to change your account, or you are tired of Telegram at all. Everyone has his own reason. In any case, the procedure for deleting an account from the Telegram is not complicated, but it requires a little time and patience, since it is carried out in stages.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Telegram application.
- Next on the site you enter the phone number to which the account is screwed.
- As soon as after entering the number you click on the Next button, you should receive a message in Telegram with the code.
- Next on the site you must enter the authorization code that you previously received.
- You can also indicate in the window the reason why you decided to delete your account, but this is not necessary. After that you need to click on the button
- Next, you need to confirm the deletion of the profile, for this, click on the Yes, delete my account button.
It is important to understand that after deleting an account and uninstalling the program, it will not be possible to restore correspondence histories and contacts.
Delete messages in Telegram
Using messages in the Telegram application, you can send not only text, but also photos ands. The main condition is that the attachment should not exceed 2 GB. If you accidentally sent the wrong message or the wrong one, do not worry, because any message can be deleted from the dialogue. This way, no awkward situations will arise.
To delete your message, you need to hold your finger on it for several seconds. After that, a menu with various options will appear on top. The most extreme trash can icon on the right allows you to delete the message. Next, you need to confirm the deletion of the message by clicking on the OK button.
How can I remove Telegram dialogs
You can also completely delete the dialogue with one of the contacts. To do this on an android, you first need to launch a dialog box. At the top right, you can see a button in the form of three points, which opens up different actions that can be done with this dialog.
On devices running iOS, dialogs are deleted a little differently. First you need to go to the window with a list of conversations. On the necessary correspondence, you need to swipe to the left, after which various options will appear, among which the red basket icon, with which you can delete the correspondence.
It is important to understand that erasing the history of correspondence, you cannot restore it, since it is permanently deleted from the phone.
How to remove Telegram permanently
The Telegram application is deleted from the computer in the same way as other programs:
- We go to the control panel through the “Start”.
- Next, go to the “Programs and Features” icon.
- Among all the icons you need to find the Telegram Desktop file. The program will have a standard icon that you are probably familiar with, so finding it will not be difficult. Click on the icon and select the “Delete” option, the key can be found at the top. After that, the application will be completely removed from the computer.
How to remove Telegram from the phone
The most popular operating system is Android, so consider how to uninstall an application on Android:
- First of all, you need to go into the settings and find the “Applications” item.
- In the general list we find the Telegram application and click on its icon.
- After that, a window will open in which there will be a “Delete” key, and you need to press it.
- Then you need to confirm the removal with the OK key.
In fact, using the Telegram application is very convenient and easy, as you have already seen. Now it will be not at all difficult for you to delete your message or correspondence, or even your account, if necessary! And so that you don’t have any difficulties in life, subscribe to the channel gg on Telegram.