How To Remove Safe Mode On Huawei
How to disable safe mode on Huawei and Honor. a natural request for users of mobile devices with the Android operating system, who accidentally turned it on and don’t know how to cancel the activation of this rather useful function. The material will discuss such things:
- the value of the regime and its purpose;
- how to use;
- ways to turn on and off.
What is safe mode?
Safe mode is an important option that allows you to fix errors and malfunctions. They appear after installing third-party applications. It was previously available only on Windows computers, but now it has been integrated into the Android operating system. During the activation of the function, only system programs remain working, whereby it is possible to determine the source of the malfunction and clean the phone. This helps if in the normal form the problem file does not want to be deleted.
What is needed and what can be done
As mentioned above, the function is necessary to clear up any problems with the functioning of the operating system from one of the installed programs. Let’s see what can be done after activating the option on Huawei and Honor.
- Scan your smartphone for viruses.
- Open only the factory application (others will not be available for inclusion, but they can be disabled, erase the cache).
- Remove unnecessary programs, check the functioning of the smartphone.
We recommend that you be careful not to damage the built-in application. the device may not boot. And in no case do not delete them!
How to disable safe mode on Honor and Huawei
To remove the safe mode on Huawei and Honor phones, there are several options. Try and move on to the next one if the previous method didn’t help to remove the function.
- Restart your mobile device by following these steps:
- press the power button, hold for 2 seconds;
- a window with options appears. select “Restart”, wait for the phone to start;
- or press “Shutdown”, manually launch the smartphone.
- If the standard reboot did not help and the option does not turn off, try removing the battery and reinserting it (suitable for models with a removable battery).
- In case of a second failure, reset the phone to the factory settings:
- make a backup copy of existing information (section “Reset and Restore”);
- click on the item “Data Reset”;
- After that, the smartphone will return to the factory settings.
- There is an alternative method of resetting settings. “Recovery”:
- you need to hold down the power and volume keys;
- of the possible options, click on “wipe data / factory reset”, the system will delete all installed applications and restore the factory settings.
Now, in the case of an accidental transition, you know how to get out of it. Let’s show how to enable the function, if there is a need to fix the problem with one of the installed programs.
2 ways to turn it back on
To activate safe mode, use the simple instructions.
- Turn on the phone.
- Hold down the power key until a window with options for selection appears.
- Select “Shutdown”, hold it.
- A window will appear asking you to enable the option.
- Click OK to confirm.
As a result, the device will reboot, “Safe Mode” will appear at the bottom of the display.
If the first method fails to activate the desired function, go to method 2.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After starting, immediately press and hold the key for a couple of seconds to decrease the volume.
So, the article examined the importance of safe mode, what can be done with it, how to activate and remove Huawei and Honor on mobile devices. We hope that the information was up-to-date, and you managed to deal with the problems that arose in 2020. Be careful when cleaning your phone so as not to damage the system software.